Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
barrymung
Inactive

Default Mobile Phone Tracking

I wondered if forum members are aware of a mobile phone tracking system which is already in use in town centres across the UK?

The system comprises a number of 'tracking stations' mounted on walls, lamps etc. These are all linked to a central computer.

Mobile phones are then tracked by a process of triangulation, to an accuracy of between 1 and 2 metres. (As I'm sure you are aware, mobile phones send out an ID string every few minutes, even when in standby)

This positional data is recorded in a database, showing the path of each and every individual with a mobile phone.

This isn't a theoretical vision of the future, this is happening NOW in centres across Britain and has been occuring for a number of years.

I can't go into specifics on a public forum; anyone interested PM me.
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
nwobeliever

Post Why Have a phone?

why oh why delilah?

why do you still have phones people after you know they are tracked? why support? oooo i need to be contacted oooo i need to feel special ooooooo.

everyone is saying rfid chips implanted but they are already in your right hand and on your head it called your phone..............

in your hand you are track, next to your head you are tracked and implanted.......

i would throw my phone out but the new iphone ooooooo the new iphone..... i downloaded an app that stops tracking....oooooooo

unbelievable.
nwobeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
ragnarok
Banned

Unless peope have to give their personal details and provide ID to purchase a mobile phone, how are they supposed to know who a particular mobile phone belongs to? I know if they were really really serious about tracking a mobile's location they could probably do it, but there's no guarantee the ex-owner will still be there.

Last edited by ragnarok; 01-12-2012 at 09:15 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Unless peope have to give their personal details and provide ID to purchase a mobile phone, how are they supposed to know who a particular mobile phone belongs to? I know if they were really really serious about tracking a mobile's location they could probably do it, but there's no guarantee the ex-owner will still be there.
Apple gets the seller to get a photocopy of the buyer's passport.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
nwobeliever

Post voice print

Quote:
its called voice print analysis , photo id, if you take pics or send texts.......

check your email, download an app, secure sign into a site......

many many ways to track without id.........

by simply viewing the source of you post i can track you........regardless what details you use - but alas don't fear i only hack and track the "they"

i wish to find a way to use signals to block their 6th sense if i can scramble tv in my area.....mostly AUS channel 10, why shouldn't i be able to scramble the senses of those we fight.......(fight is a figurative word doent have to mean war and violence)

his name is robert pulsen

Old 01-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
ragnarok
Banned

Couldn't you just have an app developed to alter your voice? Theoretically, I could have all my conversations converted into David Cameraface's voice, couldn't I?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
I wondered if forum members are aware of a mobile phone tracking system which is already in use in town centres across the UK?

The system comprises a number of 'tracking stations' mounted on walls, lamps etc. These are all linked to a central computer.

Mobile phones are then tracked by a process of triangulation, to an accuracy of between 1 and 2 metres. (As I'm sure you are aware, mobile phones send out an ID string every few minutes, even when in standby)

This positional data is recorded in a database, showing the path of each and every individual with a mobile phone.

This isn't a theoretical vision of the future, this is happening NOW in centres across Britain and has been occuring for a number of years.
Unfortunately most people, however "awake" they seem to be, aren't very interested or concerned about all this, insidious, dangerous and invasive technology that's all around us, all the time, and often right under our nose.

nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
blue2

You simply cannot be in constant fear like this and worry about every detail or it would drive you nuts,just be as sensible and cautious and protective as possible,after all it may not be the owner in any case using phone. I don't download Apps but someone above said they downloads an App that protects from Tracking ,is that really possible?

Last edited by blue2; 01-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
nwobeliever

Post sure can

Quote:
Couldn't you just have an app developed to alter your voice? Theoretically, I could have all my conversations converted into David Cameraface's voice, couldn't I?
yes you can, do it, download something now and alter your voice, save it and send it to me, don't tell me what you used. i will change it back........

what ever app you develop it wont make a difference because your normal voice is till in their - no different to all frequencies still existing around us even though we can't see them. changing your voices vibrations can be undone and is like a crude way of blocking ones thoughts - i will elaborate on blocking thoughts on a later day....

as your natural soundwaves will still be there and i will find them........

i know this as my grandad harry jay neff told me many stories growing up, he worked for nasa and helped designed the saturn v rocket as well as creating the first pc's, the only reason i was born here in australia is he moved his family here to setup and monitor the first government systems and configure systems for nasa launches and tracking....

they have used voice print for decades saving and recording.

so go use a darth vadar helmet or anything you want post it here and let me at it...........for educational purposes only
Old 01-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
nwobeliever

Post yes but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
You simply cannot be in constant fear like this and worry about every detail or it would drive you nuts,just be as sensible and cautious and protective as possible,after all it may not be the owner in any case using phone. I don't download Apps but someone above said they downloads an App that protects from Tracking ,is that really possible?
yes but not to those who developed the apps............and who really develops them........

no different to running a forum, the moderators know where you are located, your password, ip, email and all. it may be secure, but are those storing the info secure? do they have an alteria motive?

i agree you should never live in fear! its the greatest signal blocker of them all - fear is only caused by your perception of outside influence - dont fear just strive to understand...........

but dont help them develop by conforming and thinking it doesnt matter if i use it, if i use it my way.........

stick to the net, and understand how it works, protect yourself - and i don't mean with an anti-virus that was developed by someone you dont know who decides whats a virus and what isnt.....how do you know what they are truly letting in?
Old 01-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #11
nomorewifi
Banned

It's not even really about fear, it's about OUR HEALTH. How do you think all this stuff does it what it does, how does all this sophisticated, multi-layered and triangulated tech actually work? Magic? Thin air? I wish people would "wake up" to this and not see it as James Bond games of hide and seek and tricking MI5 or whatever bollocks it is treated as.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #12
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
It's not even really about fear, it's about OUR HEALTH. How do you think all this stuff does it what it does, how does all this sophisticated, multi-layered and triangulated tech actually work? Magic?
That was my first guess. Well, magic pixie crystals, to be precise. Then I thought it might be microscopic robotic ants carrying the bits of information. It's something else, isn't it?
Quote:
Thin air? I wish people would "wake up" to this and not see it as James Bond games of hide and seek and tricking MI5 or whatever bollocks it is treated as.
I never once thought it was thin air. That just sounds ridiculous.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #13
nwobeliever

Quote:
It's not even really about fear, it's about OUR HEALTH. How do you think all this stuff does it what it does, how does all this sophisticated, multi-layered and triangulated tech actually work? Magic? Thin air? I wish people would "wake up" to this and not see it as James Bond games of hide and seek and tricking MI5 or whatever bollocks it is treated as.
ya ya fully agree it just comes back to perception, i had bowel cancer over the last 2 years and now it is receding, i have not taken any radiation therapy or any western style methods of healing, only used nature, water and tuned my system to be more free flowing.

i get symbols tattooed on my self that hold meaning for me and i use them to open me up conciousely and sub-consciously,

but i also believe that giving examples and proof are one way of educating others on how to do the same, just as we are on the internet now using it for our own good and for our own reasons, understanding how it works and how it can deceive can be a great thing - its not about you its about everyone, and i believe that just because we might understand that others dont, and may never.......... doesnt mean we should stop trying......

i belive you dont publish your results, you show others how to get their own....
Old 01-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
nwobeliever

Default or you could wear this.....

if you belive it will work then it will......

Old 02-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #15
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
I never once thought it was thin air. That just sounds ridiculous.
Better tell the ad guys over at mynow broadband, since their billboard/bus-stop posters seem to think that what makes this stuff work. Yep, it's magic. Look mum, no wires...no leads, not even a phone line. Amazing!

(Pity the oppressive grid network of cancerous, DNA-altering, pulsed microwave-emitting cell towers and assorted tranmitters all around us 24/7 is needed, but hey nobody mentioned that of course).

Easy to take the piss, of course, but when we've long passed the tipping point and society, let alone us a species, are completely fucked, the joke won't seem so funny.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #16
ragnarok
Banned

Lighten up, Francis.

I'd avoid using a wireless power source tho'.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #17
nomorewifi
Banned

Oh, I get that you're being tongue-in-cheek a lot of the time, but it's a very serious subject for me (and millions of others affected by this junk) which has huge implications for the future. We are being changed by this technology at a very fundamental level. It's like the folks outraged at the child abuse stuff being told to not take it quite so seriously, in a way, but I understand the sentiment despite that.

On my blog I often take the black humour option, as the whole business is such a joke at times. Bad joke, but still a joke.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #18
rbl_4nik8r

I am posting this from my Android Maxx HD, I am in the middle of the fucking desert in Arizona on the east side of the Grand Canyon in a town called Tuba City. Oh and this town is about 90 miles from any major town and that would be Flagstaff. So you really think I give a fuck who is watching me or when, besides do you really think that your that much of a threat to anyone to cause the ptb to keep your phone under 24/7/365 surveillance.

Ok so you dont have a phone but you still have PC and you go online, you have a house or apartment that you live in and pay for electric, water, trash and who knows what else. You have a job and pay taxes and go to work each week so they know where your going to be on any given day. Oh and if you dont work and you live off the system they got to send your fucking check somewhere dont they, and then you use your ATM cards to get money out or shop.

You all worry to damn much if they want you there is not damn thing you can but maybe move to some Island no one every heard of before or find a cave, but then you would be reading this would you.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #19
nomorewifi
Banned

I'm guessing that was addressed to the OP.

FWIW, I don't care if they want to watch me, follow what I do or anything else. But I do take great exception to them fucking with my health by using this technology in the blanket-coverage style they do.