Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 15-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
invisibleman
Banned

Default Convicted child abuser's biography in Waterstones!

The Devil Shook My Hand: I've Been Shot, Stabbed and Accused of Murder. People Call Me Britain's Deadliest Bare-knuckle Fighter. This is My Story.: Amazon.co.uk: Micky Gluckstad: Books

THE DEVIL SHOOK MY HAND - MICKY GLUCKSTAD (John Blake Publishing) The biggest publisher of biographys in the UK.
This book was ghost written by PHONE HACK SCANDAL JOURNALIST "MATT NIXSON"
He however neglected on purpose i expect to include the 10 year sentence that Micky Gluckstad was sentenced too in 1990 for SEXUALLY ABUSING A CHILD FOR 3 YEARS!!
Here is the news story about him from 1990.

-------------
Top East End villain Micky Gluckstead has been exposed as a child molesting pervert. The self-confessed hard man, still carrying a bullet in his body following a gangland style shooting, now faces the wrath of fellow prisoners who despise sex offenders - the men they label 'nonces.'
Gluckstead, 41, was blasted outside the Norsemen Club in the East End's Barking Road in 1977 by Nicky Gerrard - the son of Kray henchman
Alfie Gerrard.

He survived the shooting for which Gerrard, murdered himself some
years after, was convicted and jailed. The two week trial had described how for three years Gluckstead, subjected a woman friend's little boy to sickening sex assaults, said Mr Brian Barker, prosecuting, at the Old Bailey.

The child was 'terrorised into submitting and keeping silent about
the appalling attacks by Gluckstead who said he would kill his
mother if he said anything.' And having witnessed his mum being beaten up on a number of occasions the helpless youngster could do nothing but comply. He finally broke down and told his headmaster that he was being abused after getting into trouble at school.

'The boy's school work had deteriorated and it was noted by the
teachers he had an unusually high sexual awareness for someone of his
age,' said Mr Barker. It was after being hauled before his head, following an incident in the school playground, that 'he suddenly disolved into tears' and revealed he was being abused by Gluckstead.

That night the boy ran away from home. He turned up at his grandmothers where he poured out his terrible story. A medical examination revealed terrible damage to the little boys anus 'consistent with intercourse having occurred over a long period of time,' said Mr Barker.

Gluckstead had protested his innocence from first to last insisting that he had 'never touched the boy who lived in a fantasy world.' But during his evidence via video link the child, aged just seven years when the assaults began, had told the court: 'I was scared of him. He used to beat my mum up and I was afraid he would kill her.'

Jailing Gluckstead, from Stratford, E. London for nine years today Thurs Judge Michael Coombe said: 'There is no need for me to enlarge upon the wickedness of these offences. 'Over a period of three years you buggered him, committed acts of indecency with him and then there was the last disgusting act - after making sure he was looking on, you allowed a dog to lick your private parts.

'I have no doubt having heard the evidence and seen you, that that boy was terrified of you. You deliberately terrorised him so he didn't reveal these matters until they had been going on for some three years.

'It's impossible to know what effect it will have on that boy. The courts regard sexual offences against young children as very serious.'

Gluckstead, 41, was found guilty of three charges of buggery, three indecent assaults and one offence of gross indecency between 1986 and 1989. It was revealed that both the boy and his mother have been given new identities and moved to a secret location 'following,' as one officer put it, 'very serious threats to the life of the child and his mother.'

Gluckstead a one time bare fisted knuckle fighter has a string of convictions comprising 31 offences of violence and dishonesty stretching back to 1961. He has none for sex offences. Giving evidence he had revealed his own long criminal record claiming that he was an East End 'hard man' - not a child molester.

After sentencing Gluckstead the judge turned to Det Sgt James Keeling of the Child Protection Team based at East Ham and commended
him for his handling of the case.

'This was a difficult and very painful case and my gratitude extends to Sgt Keeling who took the statements from the boy and was responsible for much of the investigation.

'I would like my commendation for the way he conducted this very delicate inquiry and most unpleasant matter,' said Judge Michael Coombe.

Minutes earlier the prosecution asked that five charges of assault occassioning actual bodily relating to alleged attacks by Gluckstead on the boy's mother be left on the court file and not proceeded with.
All occurred during the same time span that the child was molested by Gluckstead. He had been found guilty of the child sex abuse charges last
week, but sentence had been adjourned while the crown considered
whether to go ahead and try the contested assault charges.

And on Thursday Mr Barker said that although the alleged assault victim was prepared to testify 'she would prefer not to.' 'The crown have considered all of the circumstances and given the courts powers in the present case, given the age and time of these allegations and the most important factor that that lady has started a new life and is very anxious to put these matters behind her. 'Both she and her son have been given a secret identity outside of London.'

Mr David Cocks QC defending said his client who still maintained his innocence did not wish anything to be said in mitigation on his behalf.
-------------------------------

Post from true crime author Bernard O'Mahoney confirming the ghost writers name on his forum yesterday.

Postby Bernie » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 am
My views on anybody who sexually abuses a child are well documented, they are deplorable and should not be at liberty to mix with right minded people. It matters not what their `job` or role in life is, Policeman, benefit claimant or `East End hard man` it is the crimes that they have committed and think about committing that I loathe. I have refused to discuss individual cases lets say with Danny Woollard who believes Gluckstead is innocent and my friend Matt Nixson who wrote his book because I would need to read the evidence before `forgiving` somebody if innocent and as Gluckstead has chosen to not even publicly comment on the crime he stands in my view - rightfully guilty.

Deceased boxer ROY "pretty boy" SHAW from an interview regarding the same man .

TC - Who was next?

RS - Next was an Irishman called ‘Mad Dog’ Mullins, I finished him in the first round. Then I beat a mongrel named Mickey Gluxted in three rounds. I have been told this mongrel is now gobbing off about the fight being fixed blah, blah. Well I would gladly fight him again right now! He is a scumbag and scum should keep their filthy mouths shut! If I knew then what I know now about what he is I would have killed him stone dead! and then Terry Hollingsworth, the A.B.A. champion was taken care of in round one.

FOR THE RECORD TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION HE IS 100% THE SAME PERSON DESPITE ALTERING HIS SIR-NAME SPELLING SLIGHTLY. GLUCKSTEAD/GLUXTED/GLUCKSTAD.

------------------------------

Last edited by invisibleman; 15-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.
invisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
cont

Quote:
After sentencing Gluckstead the judge turned to Det Sgt James Keeling of the Child Protection Team based at East Ham and commended
him for his handling of the case.
Very brave. Sort of person you would want as Met Police Chief. Wonder where he is now?
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

Waterstones boycott.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Waterstones boycott.

Who owns Waterstones more importantly?
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #5
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
Who owns Waterstones more importantly?
Alexander Mamut

Quote:
HMV sells Waterstone's for £53m

Embattled retailer sells its 314-store book chain to fund controlled by Russian billionaire Alexander Mamut

HMV has sold its Waterstone's book chain to a fund controlled by Russian billionaire Alexander Mamut for £53m.Last week HMV alerted the market to interest in Waterstone's from multiple bidders although it emerged that Mamut, who counts Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich among his friends, was considered to be the front runner.
Mamut, who owns San Francisco-based social networking site LiveJournal, already holds a 6.7% stake in HMV.
Mamut has bought the business for cash through A&NN Capital Fund Management, a company controlled by a trust in which Mamut has an interest. The deal is expected to be completed by the end of June.
HMV Group, which issued its third profit warning in April this year, put the 314-strong Waterstone's chain up for sale in March.
The company said on Friday that the sale represents an "important step towards strengthening the capital structure of the remaining HMV Group".
HMV said that it needs to reduce its borrowing requirements in the short term to "achieve a satisfactory refinancing" and "has concluded that the most timely and effective way to achieve this is through the disposal of Waterstone's".
"We expect this deal to enable the group to achieve a reduction in the group's borrowing requirements, and, in turn, focus on plans for transforming the HMV Group into a broad-based entertainment business," said Simon Fox, the chief executive of HMV Group.
The proceeds of the sale – which will see £40m paid on completion in June and £13m in October – will be largely used to reduce HMV's borrowing requirements.
"We are extremely pleased to have reached an agreement to acquire Waterstone's and its great heritage," said Mamut. "I believe that our investment and strategy will secure a dynamic future for the UK's largest bookshop chain and I look forward to working with its booksellers in building on the principle of excellent bookselling, which is at the very heart of the business."
HMV said that the sale is conditional on shareholder approval and also from the pension trustee, the pensions regulator as well as HMV's banks "including a renegotiation of the group's lending facilities".
"Any such transaction would likely be subject to, amongst other things, shareholder, lending bank and pension trustee approval," the company said.
"There can be no certainty that any transaction will be concluded and a further announcement will be made as and when appropriate."
HMV Group reported that total group sales continued to slide down 15.2% year on year in the 17 weeks to the of April. Within this HMV UK & Ireland saw sales fall 18.8% with international operations, in Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, down 6.7%. Waterstone's reported a sales fall of 11.3%.
The company said in the 53 weeks to the end of April group profits before tax and exceptional items would be about £28.5m. Year-end net debt is expected to be £170m.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011...nes-book-chain
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Alexander Mamut
He is on the watch list then
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

It's not the first time a pedo has written a book. Previously I contacted libraries and bookshops alerting the matter and some refused to take it off their shelves. Needless to say I no longer use those bookshops. Amazon and Bookdepository and others have no problem profitting from such books.

HA! Just found out Bookdepository was bought by Amazon. Likes attract likes hey!!

Last edited by elshaper; 18-12-2012 at 08:54 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
luv evreone

They do still stock DI's books, right?

Is that to balance their karmic account?
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
invisibleman
Banned

it is not about Boycotting. The post is to highlight that a dangerous child rapist scumbag MICKY GLUCKSTAD is being championed by A HACKING SCANDAL JOURNALIST and the UK's BIGGEST PUBLISHER as some sort of lovable rogue/gentleman villian.

BUT HES A CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST!!

Mark Williams Thomas aswell as ALL press have been informed over the past few months and NOTHING has happened.

You talk of cover-ups ? This dangerous beast of a man needs exposing!!

Last edited by invisibleman; 18-12-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 18-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #10
libegal

So you believe in censorship of books or?
libegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
libegal

Also where is your citation?
libegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
invisibleman
Banned

The original news article was available on www.courtnews.co.uk in their archives for YEARS

how strange that they removed it just prior to the release of this book.

It was however saved beforehand.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:22 AM   #13
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisibleman View Post
and the COVER-UP extends to this very forum!!

hang your heads in shame.
Bollocks.

This Forum, and various threads on it, have uncovered and exposed more double dealing political bullshit, more attempts at pulling the wool over the public's eyes, and "outing", shaming, and ultimately seeing to it that justice is served to more perverts and pedos than the (highly paid, "professional") main stream media and any "investigative journalists" have ever done.

Strange how nearly all of your posts ridicule any dodgy goings on in society and attempt, ad nauseum, at "proving" the normality and plain ordinariness of just about every exposure and every crime ever committed.

And you wonder why people don't respond to you?

Last edited by tajas; 27-12-2012 at 03:22 AM.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #14
teddanson

WTF?? Sick fuck.
I would say I hate the world we live in, I really do despair! But then that's why we are all on this forum...I honestly hope my kids will live in a better world than we do now, unfortunately I can't see it happening any time soon.
teddanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
dextermorgan
Banned

Indeed its disgusting.

Bu the way if you want to connect this guy to the entertainment industry then...

the guy who was his beer ticket and proberbly his lover was this guy....(he wrote the FORWARD to the above mentioned book before getting murdered by a total hero)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-stars-1315816
dextermorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
redman
Inactive

They have countless books sold about the Krays and made films about them.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...ille-1926-2011

Google what they were up to.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #17
dextermorgan
Banned

The Krays were never CONVICTED of any child related crimes.

This beast Gluckstad was convicted and jailed for 10 YEARS!

Yet the hacking scandal journalist and John Blake Publishing decided to leave that portion of his life out of this book so that they could cash in on his "im the deadliest hardman" nonsense.

It appeals to the kind of brain deads who watch stuff like MY FAT GYPSY DAUGHTER and other inbred reality TV trash.
dextermorgan is offline   Reply With Quote