Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 AM   #1
deonamon

Question Project Montauk - Time Travel!?

Project Montauk was supposedly a top secret military project that continued on the Philadelphia experiment, which was supposedly conducted by Einstein and other famous scientists, and used the work of Testla. It was to try and cloak a ship on radar. The story goes that the ship disappeared not just on radar, but completely.

The ship seemed to have gone through a time warp, It eventually poped back into time and all of the men were severely traumatized, and some even warped into the ship. and so it was later decided that this research would be continued, and here is the story.

Sounds all rather far fetched i'm aware, but this is very interesting stuff, worth a look.

This experiment, like many other Illuminati plans and projects has been put into different films. Including Jim Carry's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which is all about mental tampering, conditioning, memory and time, and makes numerous references to montauk. This video does a good job showing how montauk has shown up in the media.

This is the interview i was listening to that made me look up the montauk project.

This is an mkultra style mind control victim, his story seemed to fit with the ones i beleive to be legitimate, then he got onto the time travel and I had heard a bit a bout that before, but not in detail, so I had to look more into that first, but this is a very interesting interview for those with an open mind.

And this is a really long interview with Andrew D. Basiago, who claims to having been transported to mars.

There's this shitty show i used to watch on UPN on Sundays once and a while, it was about this guy who worked for the government using secret time travel technology. he goes on missions to stop various things, like this episode from 1999.

From Wikipedia:

When a band of Middle Eastern members of the Federation of Mecca attack the H.A.A.R.P. Communications outpost, they convince bombers from a base in Turkey to attack the Prince Sultan U.S. base in Saudi Arabia. Parker is sent back in time to undo the events and stop the terrorists. During the Backstep, a malfunction occurs and Parker appears believing he is 10 years old. As the Backstep team tries to learn the reason for the Backstep, Parker runs rampant, driving Ramsey insane.

The episode starts out with an iraqi leader talking to his men about how they need to stand up against a tyrannical force with lots of power. Then they go attack the H.A.A.R.P facility. But the hero has to go stop this iraqi terrorist threat! Remember this is from 1999. Later in the show they talk about their steal jets over iraq in the now fly zone, like it is normal business for them to ignore the laws of the world.

Blunt propaganda much? Foretelling the iraq war and throwing in the propaganda way ahead of time.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
saamjaam

This stuff is great. One of my favourite conspiracies out there.
Good work Deonamon
saamjaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
pound

Fantastic thread. I recently bought a few of the Montauk series books by Preston Nichols. I've yet to tear into them, but their next on my reading list after I finish Ickes latest.

But yeah, the SYFY channel recently ran a program hosted by Lester Holt in which they interview Stewart Swerdlow and some Long Island locals in and around Montauk point. Swerdlow gave a brief run down of the underground tunnel systems that ran throughout the city that connected into the facilities below Camp Hero at Montauk. Holt later in the program takes his camera crew to one of the tunnel corridors within the underground network located beneath a huge hotel (which many of the Montauk survivors recall accessing during the heyday of the top secret program) in downtown Montauk point and sure enough the underground tunnel stretchs for miles (with some areas being walled off within the tunnel complex just like at Camp Hero). But yeah, the program is quite good. It also goes into great detail about other underground 'secret' areas throughout the world.

Pretty damn compelling for mainstream TV. I'll see if I can find you the video.

Last edited by pound; 09-09-2010 at 07:41 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
deonamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Fantastic thread. I recently bought a few of the Montauk series books by Preston Nichols. I've yet to tear into them, but their next on my reading list after I finish Ickes latest.

But yeah, the SYFY channel recently ran a program hosted by Lester Holt in which they interview Stewart Swerdlow and some Long Island locals in and around Montauk point. Swerdlow gave a brief run down of the underground tunnel systems that ran throughout the city that connected into the facilities below Camp Hero at Montauk. Holt later in the program takes his camera crew to one of the tunnel corridors within the underground network located beneath a huge hotel (which many of the Montauk survivors recall accessing during the heyday of the top secret program) in downtown Montauk point and sure enough the underground tunnel stretchs for miles (with some areas being walled off within the tunnel complex just like at Camp Hero). But yeah, the program is quite good. It also goes into great detail about other underground 'secret' areas throughout the world.

Inside Secret Government Warehouses

This must be it, mentions montauk, watching now! thanks for sharing about it.

Last edited by deonamon; 10-09-2010 at 05:00 PM.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
Inside Secret Government Warehouses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZMvOJzqDD0

This must be it, mentions montauk, watching now! thanks for sharing about it.
Yup, that's it.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
troubled

ive been to Camp Hero a lot since 1990, i live near Brookhaven National Lab, its the strangest place on long island. i know many x navy ppl who worked at Grumman and since about 1993 when the Navy took over BNL and Camp Hero almost all shut up. i believe the tunnel system goes from the Camp to BNL and the power source was supposed to be the now defunct Shoram Nuke plant. if this is true the tunnles go under the West Hampton AFB and under the old Grumman Plant. also if you connect the Shoram plant to Grumman it goes right past Tesla's old factory a huge area in the Rocky Point Barrens. some hunters i know say theres two large very off limits antena fields just north of the West Hampton base fenced off and patroled. some ppl say HARRP same say partical beam tech but all i can tell you is the amount of unmarked black helecopters flying at all hours in the 90's around my area was strange then when flight 800 went down it all stopped. im gonna check out this stuff now, thanks for posting.
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post

Preston Nichols is a fat predatory pederast and should be in a prison cell not flogging books. Have fun.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote