Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 17-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #241
theperceivingeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
Wow! Lol that is really creepy. From what I have read on multiple sites, the mantis race are a benevolent race. I haven't read any accounts of a malevolent encounter with one, so I don't think "it" was there to do harm to you. They are apparently very enlightened and spiritually "advanced", at least that's from my memory of reading it.
funny... I have read the exact opposite...

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #242
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
funny... I have read the exact opposite...
So the question is, Which one is correct?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #243
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
Wow! Lol that is really creepy. From what I have read on multiple sites, the mantis race are a benevolent race. I haven't read any accounts of a malevolent encounter with one, so I don't think "it" was there to do harm to you. They are apparently very enlightened and spiritually "advanced", at least that's from my memory of reading it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
So the question is, Which one is correct?
Both are true. There are some positive mantis ET insectoids and some are hostile. Those who are known as Atien seem to be depicted as benevolent to neutral when it comes to behavior towards humans. But there are others associated with the Orion Group who are really malicious.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 17-09-2010 at 08:07 PM.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #244
sh3lly

Karla Turner.

(Thanks for the idea in your thread, Lyricus. I had never heard of this woman - RIP).

http://www.karlaturner.org/

Apparently, Turner's husband has given the webmaster at the above website permission to have her books available free of charge. You can download the PDF version of all her books and articles.

Turner appears to have focused on the malevolent angle of ET contact/abduction.

Quote:
CF: People have told us that they can break through screen memory after screen memory until they get to a scenario involving reptilians, and that is as far as they can go. Have you found that to be the case?

KT: In the few cases that I am very familiar with, when the "base line" was reached, reptilians were involved.

CF: Are the greys always involved in the top level?

KT: Sometimes the first level involves greys, sometimes humans, sometimes Pleiadians, sometimes strange animals.

CF: Abductees tell stories of seeing beings -- angelic Nordics, for example -- and then, when they concentrate and try to focus on their memories of those beings, they disappear, and behind them are these "lizard people."

KT: I am not familiar with a number of cases. I have heard other researchers talk about the same thing. In one case that I recount in "Into the Fringe," James had mostly conscious recollections and almost no hypnosis. He remembered being drawn into the proximity of a beautiful "Pleiadian" woman, who was very alluring and tender, and almost seductive. She wanted him to come into her embrace. When he got into the embrace, and thought she was going to kiss him, she disappeared entirely, and what was left in her place was a purplish-black, bumpy, almost slimy-looking character with fairly asymmetrical features. I have encountered this same type of creature in a couple of other cases. The entity was very strong. Instead of embracing James, the creature threw him down on the ground and shoved a two-foot-long tube down his throat, into his stomach, and pulled up stomach juices. The next day, he still had some of the bile taste, the interior of his throat was sore, and he discovered claw marks around both sides of his neck, where he had been held down. Whatever the entity was, there was something claw-like about it (which, of course, matches reptilians). Maybe, as close as he was to it, he could not perceive the whole figure. But he could see a bumpy covering, which could equate to the rough, scaly exterior sometimes reported to be reptilian. It is described as bumpy, ridged, bony, strong, clawed.

CF: Apparently these beings have the ability to project different images.

KT: Some people say that they transform -- that they mutate or change their own real forms. I don't accept that as accurate. I don't believe they really look like a blond, and they do something to trick you and then they suddenly look like a reptilian. I think that what they alter is human perception. They certainly can project false images -- just as Ted's [Ted Rice's] grandmother was shown her dead husband, so that she would consent to have a sexual encounter. Ted's grandfather had been dead for six years. And in the middle of having the encounter with what she thought was her restored husband, the image disappeared -- I suppose because the aliens wanted to get the "emotional juice" from her -- and she saw a 'reptoid' on top of her. We also have heard stories about military people being present during abduction, and when people focus on them, they change. Budd Hopkins tells a story about a person who saw a military policeman. He wondered why on Earth the MP was there, and tried to focus very carefully on him. When he did so, the MP changed, before his eyes, into an officer of high rank, and then into a NAZI officer. (Note: Under regressive hypnosis Barney Hill -- who along with his wife Betty claimed to have been abducted by reptilian 'grays' from Zeta Reticuli -- also reported seeing a "German Nazi" military officer on the craft, working with the aliens. This is suggestive that the CIA more-or-less inherited the alien collaboration agenda that was initiated by the 'Baverians' in or around 1933. - Branton) The aliens cannot allow us to be involved with them in our normal state of mind because we would be under our own control, and that is not what they desire."
Quote:
"Ted recalled a process whereby his original body was killed. They first gave him a glowing, green, fiery substance to drink. It made him extremely nauseated. He vomited it immediately, and then they cut off his head [and his vital fluid was drained from his body into a container]. When his soul energy -- or whatever you want to call it -- came up out of his body, it remained attached to the body at this lumpy, glowing, green liquid area. It appeared to be unable to get free of that. They sucked it into a little black box, which was set on a counter while the aliens readied his new cloned body. Then they put probes into the shoulders, neck and feet of the new body to activate it. Once it began to breathe, the soul energy could be put into it. His soul energy, which had been stored in the little black box ever since they killed his first body, was introduced into the new body, and because the body was breathing, it was trapped there."

(Note: During this abduction Ted encountered tho other 'clones', a young boy and a girl. This took place inside a MASSIVE space station, dark green in color with 'spikes' reaching out of it like one might see on a old World War II floating 'mine'. Smaller ships would enter and exit via these 'tube' extensions. He only encountered a few humanoids on board the massive ship, a red-haired women with little or no emotional expression, a dark haired hybrid type 'man' with a malevolent disposition, and a 'kind' man with short blond hair who attempted to nullify his apprehensions throughout it all. Although there were some 'Bigfoot' type people, some dwarfish hairy humanoids, large 'Mantis-like' insectoids with remarkably 'human-like' facial features, and numerous bizarre or grotesque beings which seemed to be genetic hybrids composed of both human-like and animal-like features within this massive station, the greater majority of the aliens were of the common reptilian-insectoid 'Grey' variety. - Branton)
Quote:
"Evidently, a body that has had soul energy in it -- one that absorbs certain kinds of emotional energy -- is more nutritious than a 'flat' body that has not been through life processes. Let's say that, at eight or nine years old, you have lived some already, and you have some emotional storage going on already. If they kill your nutritionally 'yummy' body for their use and put your soul material into a cloned body that has not had life experience, then they can let you go through several more years in that body and build up emotional energy in it. Then it will be ready for them to eat, and they can continue the process again, many times."
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e112300a.shtml

Quote:
To audiences around the country she listed what she considered to be the only "facts" that might be construed about the alien invaders:

* We do not know with any certainty what they are.
* At least some of the aliens lie.
* During encounters, they control our perceptions.
* They can implant false memories.
* What we report about them is what they want us to report.
* The alien agenda has physical aims and procedures that have nothing to do with reproduction.
* From childhood, they manipulate us physically, spiritually, and sexually.
* They create virtual reality scenarios that are absolutely real to the abductees.
* They show an extraordinary interest in human souls and in our thoughts.
* There is some element of human involvement in UFO phenomenon.
Quote:
Articulately, always with sensitivity, the former college lecturer maintained there were a number of steps abductees could take in the face of alien provocation:

* Educate themselves about the phenomenon; there is some control in knowledge.
* Let go of fear; it is through fear that negative entities maintain control. Anger is a more effective defense than fear.
* Abductees should be aware of how they're reacting; they should learn to step out of themselves, and to maintain perspective.
* Maintain a good quality of life.
* Be realistic about what can and cannot be done.
* Stay close to their families.
* Confide. "The hell with the results," says Turner. "You don't need the burden of carrying this around [without being able to talk about it].
http://www.projectcamelot.org/turner.html

Old 19-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #245
noewhan

A door is a jar, when it's open just a bit.

I think the small aliens in are cool

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 19-09-2010 at 04:51 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #246
sh3lly

ok, thanks. lol
Old 20-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #247
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
(Thanks for the idea in your thread, Lyricus. I had never heard of this woman - RIP).
You are very welcome Sh3lly. There are many women who have given their life for this matter. She is just one of them. And I also like her material a lot too.
Old 21-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #248
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
You are very welcome Sh3lly. There are many women who have given their life for this matter. She is just one of them. And I also like her material a lot too.
I don't know of many female UFOlogists, alien researchers, etc. I'll have to look into it more.
Old 21-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #249
manxboz

Quote:
I don't know of many female UFOlogists, alien researchers, etc. I'll have to look into it more.
I recommend:

Quote:
BARBARA:
The Story of a UFO Investigator
by Barbara Bartholic

Old 21-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #250
zsymon
Inactive

Until I saw aliens with my own eyes, both physical and non physical, I never
even believed in aliens. But when I saw them in the spirit world, torturing me,
and then later saw them walking around in my room at night physically, I got
creeped out properly.

When I caught them walking through my room, they turned around and aimed
a flash light into my eyes, then disappeared. I heard the deep zooming noise
if what I suspected was their spacecraft, as it passed by my window.

I can tell you, I was creeped out!

Being pulled out of my body by them and tortured and operated on, was bad
enough, but having them walk through my room physically, was one step too
far for me. Luckily a while ago they stopped being able to hurt me as I learned
to keep up the flow of Light around me, and I stopped being afraid of them,
even during their physical visits.

They will walk around loud enough for me to wake up and hear them, they
will move around objects to scare me, but there is nothing really they can do
to make me afraid anymore. I'm shocked and surprised and freaked out when I
see them staring at me in the morning, but then I just smile at them and send
them my unconditional love, which is something they really don't like.

All the different beings I met so far:

Non light beings:
- Physical extraterrestrials.
- Non physical extraterrestrials.
- Non physical interdimensionals.

Light beings:
- Earthbound souls that I guided home.
- A group of Faeries and a Piskie.
- Two of my main spirit guides.

Last edited by zsymon; 21-09-2010 at 04:47 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #251
cybersurf

Quote:
I don't know if any of you are familiar with Dan Burisch? He has some interviews on Project Camelot. I watched one of them. This guy is interesting. I don't know if what he says is true, but he has some crazy theories and supposed experiences. It's entertaining, if nothing else.

Burisch has spoken at length about Stargates, Majestic-12, Looking Glass technology, personal alien encounter (and friendship) with a being called Chi'el'ah, etc. Most of his interviews can be found at Project Camelot's website.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/lang/e...ript_2_en.html

By me from another site:

http://www.boomspeed.com/joseph2/J-Rod2.htm

Drawing by Dan Burisch, Ph.D., of J-Rod suddenly encircling the microbiologist with his long arms inside the special environmental sphere inside the Papoose Mountain S-4 facility. Many images and thoughts flooded Dr. Burisch's mind until he lost consciousness. Some of those thoughts were "Look into the eyes of your own brother." "A new heaven, a new earth?" "Find love." The residue of the experience in Dr. Burisch's mind was J-Rod's frustration at being held a "captive" by a "brother" human, linked through past, present and future time lines.
I've seen the videos on Camelot, and everything Dan speaks about seem scientifically factual. I could say most of what he sais is true... in fact, I could not say something is not true. Of course, working for the Elites, he presents not all the truth, specially that part the Elites for which he works for don't want us to know.

Gess this might be Chi-el-ah:

Sorry, coudn't find the picture.

Could be this:

Last edited by cybersurf; 23-09-2010 at 03:25 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #252
cybersurf

Last edited by cybersurf; 23-09-2010 at 03:14 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 04:11 AM   #253
zsymon
Inactive

Love those pictures Cybersurf.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #254
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
I've seen the videos on Camelot, and everything Dan speaks about seem scientifically factual. I could say most of what he sais is true... in fact, I could not say something is not true. Of course, working for the Elites, he presents not all the truth, specially that part the Elites for which he works for don't want us to know.

Gess this might be Chi-el-ah:

Sorry, coudn't find the picture.

Could be this:

Some of the things are, in fact true. But from my own research and experiences regarding his material, it seems a lot less credible than other people who have researched it have said it to be.

The dead ringer is that the Zetas are our future selves. He either deliberatly lied about that, or was lied to by this creature. We have to remember that ETs sometimes either lie or withhold the truth about certain things. The Grays/Zetas are most famous for that.

Another pointer was when he attacked Project Camelot for no apparent reason at all, where he was interviewed on quite a few occasions, and now he scorns them all, claiming they are fake, and that they are not working for the best interests of humanity. You can find his "arguments" about that on his 'eaglesdisobey' website. It's all bollocks if you ask me. Billy Meier did the same thing - He was quite silent about other people who have ET contact, until one day out of the blue he started blabbing about how all other ET contactees are fakers, liars and charlatans, and that he is the only one who is genuine.

For one to find the most-likely genuine pieces of information in Burisch' material, you need to dissect it sentence after sentence, and analyze it, and compare it with other people's information to find confirmation or similar data.

Never take anything for granted.

PS: That picture you added, is of a real ET. Its a 'still' of a video that has never been successfully debunked yet. The strange thing is, this creature is most likely not from Zeta Reticuli (Its slightly different biologically and physically from a standard Gray/Zeta), but from a star system just above the constellation of Cassiopeia (form research on some reports).
Old 23-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #255
chaotic

Wow this thread has some interesting stuff on here sh3lly . I am enjoying going through them. It is great so many people are contributing some great information .
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #256
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic View Post
Wow this thread has some interesting stuff on here sh3lly . I am enjoying going through them. It is great so many people are contributing some great information .
It practically cries to be made sticky!
Old 23-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #257
manxboz

Quote:
Some of the things are, in fact true. But from my own research and experiences regarding his material, it seems a lot less credible than other people who have researched it have said it to be.

The dead ringer is that the Zetas are our future selves. He either deliberatly lied about that, or was lied to by this creature. We have to remember that ETs sometimes either lie or withhold the truth about certain things. The Grays/Zetas are most famous for that.

Another pointer was when he attacked Project Camelot for no apparent reason at all, where he was interviewed on quite a few occasions, and now he scorns them all, claiming they are fake, and that they are not working for the best interests of humanity. You can find his "arguments" about that on his 'eaglesdisobey' website. It's all bollocks if you ask me. Billy Meier did the same thing - He was quite silent about other people who have ET contact, until one day out of the blue he started blabbing about how all other ET contactees are fakers, liars and charlatans, and that he is the only one who is genuine.

For one to find the most-likely genuine pieces of information in Burisch' material, you need to dissect it sentence after sentence, and analyze it, and compare it with other people's information to find confirmation or similar data.

Never take anything for granted.

PS: That picture you added, is of a real ET. Its a 'still' of a video that has never been successfully debunked yet. The strange thing is, this creature is most likely not from Zeta Reticuli (Its slightly different biologically and physically from a standard Gray/Zeta), but from a star system just above the constellation of Cassiopeia (form research on some reports).
I have that video and have recently saw a documentry that quite successfully (to my disappointment) debunked that this was a puppet and not an alien. I'll try and dig out that video.

Old 23-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #258
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
I have that video and have recently saw a documentry that quite successfully (to my disappointment) debunked that this was a puppet and not an alien. I'll try and dig out that video.
Can you please show me the documentary? Even Hollywood experts with make up and dolls have said that they can't recreate it

Besides, since when do Hollywood doll creators research military UFO/ET reports?

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 23-09-2010 at 03:55 PM.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #259
manxboz

Quote:
Can you please show me the documentary? Even Hollywood experts with make up and dolls have said that they can't recreate it

Besides, since when do Hollywood doll creators research military UFO/ET reports?
It was for a doctumentry for Aliens, I'll dig it out, so they asked a hollywood puppet dude (not sure of the techical name) and he clearly showed the same movements and it was very good (even if it made me feel a bit sad at now maybe the film being a hoax).

Edit:

Here is the video

Now i'm not saying it debunks it completely, it just shows that it can be done with puppets and is not completely without flaws. (Please don't attack me over this, I want to believe this video, I even have it up on my youtube channel, but a true researcher has to look at everything even if it destroys his own views.)

Last edited by manxboz; 23-09-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #260
sh3lly

This is an interesting piece I got from the site Chaotic just linked to in her thread. I mean, without the prayers to Jesus stuff, I think it's a good thing to ask for the things mentioned here, for protection, and relief from any negative entities, etc.

Quote:
How You Can Prevent
Alien & Military Abductions &
Spiritual Attack

Neither Michael or Stephanie have been taken since March 2002.

We believe this to be true due to the following:
  • Accurate use of muscle testing.
  • The absence of imbalances which muscle testing previously indicated were caused by abductions.
  • Absence of new "wernicke's commands" such as "you will forget this
  • The absence of physical indicators of abductions, including:
  • "Out-of-the-blue" feelings of total and utter exhaustion
  • Scars, marks and bruises
  • Missing time
  • Brightly colored areas on various parts of the body when viewed with a black light after an abduction and before a shower.

HOW TO STOP ABDUCTIONS

1. Ask God to send angelic protection for the house that we were living in and to seal it off from the attacks of the enemy.

I ask you to please send hundreds, hundreds, hundreds and hundreds of billions of legions of angels to surround and encamp around this house and within striking distance of this house and set up angelic shields, protective devices, impenetrable force fields and angels to seal this house off from creation.

I ask you to send angels to bind up all the free demons trapped inside this house when the shield is closed and to send them to where you want them to go.

I ask you to break, destroy, cut, dissolve, and sever every line of remote viewing, energy drain, energy supply, remote influence, command and control and surveillance that the enemy would try to put through this shield. I ask you to make this shield impregnable to all the attacks of the enemyā€¯.

I ask you to please remove every thing inside me that would hinder, jam, interfere or prevent me from praying and changing the quantum matrix.

Note: If you start doing this on a regular basis, the enemy will pour a lot of interference in your direction, trying to discourage you. God will sometimes allow this to make you a better soldier. The following are some of the things that have been sent to interfere with me. This list is not complete.
  • Shadows
  • Dampening Field
  • Spiders (These are not real spiders. They are alien beings that have been enslaved to do evil)
  • Force Field
  • Worm Holes
  • Blackness
  • Black Holes
  • Darkness
  • Alien Circuitry
I removed all the Jesus' name stuff, but you can find it complete at this link:

http://www.metatech.org/preventing_a...bductions.html

I think some of those affirmations could do us all some good.

They also have an interesting list of the technology used "to abduct an individual from their bedroom, examine/operate/indoctrinate them and return them to their bedroom without being detected. They can "keep" an individual for weeks and return them to a time a few minutes after they were taken."

Quote:

* Jumpgate Technology
* Fractal Jumpgate Technology
* Time Travel Technology
* Fractal Time Travel Technology
* Transporter Technology
* Fractal Transporter Technology
* Teleportation Technology
* Fractal Teleportation Technology
* Dimensional Travel Technology
* Fractal Dimensional Travel Technology
* Wormhole Travel Technology
* Fractal Wormhole Travel Technology
* Magical Technology
* Fractal Magical Technology
* Walk-Thru-The-Walls Technology
* Fractal Walk-Thru-The-Walls Technology
* Resonance Travel Technology
* Fractal Resonance Travel Technology
* A sender sending anything out
* A Fractal sender sending anything out
* A sender sending anything in
* A Fractal sender sending anything in

I don't know how accurate this is because the guy says you can't get rid of them without specifically having a "relationship with Jesus Christ." And there's a lot of fear-mongering also.

This is interesting also:

Quote:
Some spiritual beings that may attack you (beings without bodies):
  • Powers
  • Principalities
  • Kingdoms
  • Thrones
  • Dominions
  • World Rulers
  • Fallen Angels
  • Celestial Beings
  • Old Ones
  • Little "g" gods (eg Roman gods, Greek gods, Elder gods, Lesser gods))
  • Demigods
  • Unknowns
  • Emissaries of Lucifer
  • Lucifer (Probably not the real thing. More likely beings working directly for lucifer calling themselves after his name, the way that servants in England called themselves after their master on occasion - see the movie "Gosford Park")
  • Others not mentioned

Some physical beings that may attack you - (beings with bodies)
  • Grey Aliens
  • Reptilians (Reptilians are not aliens because they are native to earth)
  • Draconians (These look like tall, skinny Reptilians, possibly with wings. They are a different species to Reptilians and seem to usually be superior to the Reptilians. Some are on the planet Draco).
  • Insectoid Aliens
  • Darx Aliens (This is a new species we discovered)
  • Other off planet predatory species (aliens - human and non-human)
  • Military and INTEL members
  • Religious Cult groups
  • Occult Groups (witches, satanists, ceremonial magicians)
  • Others not mentioned
It's interesting, he also has prayers to break "soul ties to chakras." He also has a prayer to remove your records from the Akashic Records.