Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
wifi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Was savile predictive programming used at Olympics

Hi guys, first post here. Not sure if anyone noticed this. If so I apologise.

It just occurred to me that it was not the grim reaper in the GOSH scene at the Olympics. It was a member of a satanic ring. Google Kubrick satanic ring, and look what they are wearing, in the pic from the film. Now google grim reaper 2012 Olympics ceremony, is that jimmy saVILE in amongst the sick children?




He does not have a sithe, it's a wand! Jim'll fix it?

Last edited by wifi; 21-02-2013 at 10:42 PM.
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
cleisthenes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: RA 17h 58m 33s | Dec 66° 37.992'
Posts: 307
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
Hi guys, first post here. Not sure if anyone noticed this. If so I apologise.

It just occurred to me that it was not the grim reaper in the GOSH scene at the Olympics. It was a member of a satanic ring. Google Kubrick satanic ring, and look what they are wearing, in the pic from the film. Now google grim reaper 2012 Olympics ceremony, is that jimmy saVILE in amongst the sick children?




He does not have a sithe, it's a wand! Jim'll fix it?
Looks like Voldermort.
cleisthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
wifi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I couldnt upload the pic from the Kubrick film, with a group dressed in black robes and masks standing in a circle. The figure looks more like those than voldormort.

Last edited by wifi; 21-02-2013 at 11:14 PM.
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
pr0fanus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,082
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
I couldnt upload the pic from the Kubrick film, with a group dressed in black robes and masks standing in a circle. The figure looks more like those than voldormort.


It's Voldemort.
__________________
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by hu_man View Post
an ignorant, babbling hooligan out to destroy the Christian religion
pr0fanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
wifi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0fanus View Post


It's Voldemort.
Ah yes I see the nostrils. Ok. But still symbolically there is a figure of evil, satanic if you like, amongst sick children in hospital beds. This is what I'm getting at. Look at the forest not the tree!


Last edited by wifi; 22-02-2013 at 03:07 PM.
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
pr0fanus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,082
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
Ah yes I see the nostrils. Ok. But still symbolically there is a figure of evil, satanic if you like, amongst sick children in hospital beds. This is what I'm getting at. Look at the forest not the tree!

He's quite hastily defeated by Mary Poppins. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

__________________
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by hu_man View Post
an ignorant, babbling hooligan out to destroy the Christian religion
pr0fanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
wifi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleisthenes View Post
Looks like Voldermort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0fanus View Post
He's quite hastily defeated by Mary Poppins. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Correct.



wifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
catholicblock
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 45
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh my word. That Voldemort thingy genuinely freaks me out. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw that.
catholicblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ceremony, jimmy, olympics, savile

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.