Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 08-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
deonamon

Exclamation Alice in Wonderland OCCULT PEDOPHILA MIND CONTROL

Ever wonder why all the fairy tales used for most Disney movies are based off the twisted tales of The Brothers Grimm?

I was reading through some articles just now on Disney occultism, and i found this... The original story for how Alice in Wonderland came to be was told on July 4th... The day that Washington DC lines up with the star Sirius, also very important to the occultists back in the Egyptian times.

Alice in wonderland is very commonly used for mind control projects... This is an excerpt from an article i just found, I highly recommended that everyone go and read the full article.

Some brief information on Alice Liddell (above photo taken by Carroll [back in those days, they could get away with public pedophilia which this image is not, Queen Victoria even ordered some for Prince Albert.]) and how Alice in Wonderland was allegedly created: "On 4 July 1862, in a rowing boat travelling on The Isis from Folly Bridge, Oxford to Godstow for a picnic outing, 10-year-old Alice asked Charles Dodgson (More commonly known by his pen name, Lewis Carroll) to entertain her and her sisters, Edith (age 8) and Lorina (age 13), with a story. As the Reverend Robinson Duckworth rowed the boat, Dodgson regaled the girls with fantastic stories of a girl, named Alice, and her adventures after she fell into a rabbit-hole. The story was not unlike those Dodgson had spun for the sisters before, but this time Alice asked Mr. Dodgson to write it down for her. He promised to do so but did not get around to the task for some months. He eventually presented Alice with the manuscript of Alice's Adventures Under Ground in November 1864." Now obviously most of that is the kind of typical myth given to the public to make them feel at ease (Peter Pan creator J. M. Barrie would be another example of this kind of thing I think), I feel we know enough to be able to read into it. Considering the themes of dissociation/confusion and many other psychological/MK aspects involved in child abuse that are present in Alice in Wonderland... it really isn't brain surgery to figure out what's going on here! Anyone expecting some kind of definitive proof either way is kidding themselves, there's a reason why those pages from his diary went missing, why Alice's mother tore up all the letters from Dodgson to Alice, and I am sure most of Dodgson's more explicit photographs and drawings of naked little girls have been kept successfully buried.

Carol and Alice...

Alice is on the right, her sisters Edith and Irena (middle) are with them. Alice's MK/abuse probably started with her Oxford University Vice-Chancellor father Henry Liddell, who was also the Dean of Christ Church (Carroll met the family as Henry had just become the Dean of Christ Church) and he probably allowed her to be used by people like the aforementioned Reverend Robinson Duckworth (was a chaplain/member of the Order of St. John, with it's Maltese style cross always used by the powers that be, also a member of 'elite' Gentlemens clubs like the Athenaeum Club) who rowed the boat [this nursery ryhmne was probably sung in their "entertaining" of the girls: "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream." (more dissociation ((don't worry about the abuse, just keep rowing (((keep following the white rabbit, keep following the yellow brick road etc etc)))... it's all just a dream anyway, in MK this is partly how dissociation is used; dreams, fantasy and reality are confused)), nursery ryhmnes/fairy tales are all full of it)].

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...ce-oswald.html

One more pic of her from the article, when she is older.

Below is a picture from later in Alice's life, showing her vacant/dissociative/glazed over eyes.

Now go read the full thing.
deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
paganoflight
Inactive

I think that Alice is a symbol of innocence being drawn into the evil sub-world where she is forced, against her will of course, to find out the things she originally thought were just figments of her imagination under her bed, and in her closet. Evil gets off on exposing the most innocent to the most horrific of abominations. They love the "oh my God, I can't believe this is actually real" factor of their victims. The end of the story when she finally wakes up back in the real world could be a symbol of her "dreaming/wishing" that she has escaped the horrors, only to wake up still in the dark underworld, like in the film "The descent". These people are utterly and completely evil. Imagine taking the armies of hell and using them against a toddler. That is what they lust after. Placing a universe of hell inside the tiny body and mind of something that naturally cannot fathom or comprehend it, let alone defend itself against it. It's a form of psychological rabies. And I think Alice represents this tiny victim. The "happy unbirthday" is a metaphor of perversion.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
crystalline

curiouser and curiouser.

The Queen also is portrayed with various animals under her control. it's all symbolism.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
deonamon

Ok... Notice the mirror dissociation. then she is traumatized by a reptilian, and she prays for help on the free mason checkerboard, and an owl shows up in the portrait at the end.

deonamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonamon View Post
Ok... Notice the mirror dissociation. then she is traumatized by a reptilian, and she prays for help on the free mason checkerboard, and an owl shows up in the portrait at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7dxhbHAGRE&f
Wow....just blatant if you asked me.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
zarah

The photos in the OP are funkin' unsettling.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
The photos in the OP are funkin' unsettling.
Yea...unfortunately there are similair photos out there by so-called "Art photographers" which are even more unsettling and disgusting. My BA is in Art History and believe me when I tell you its gets worse. And there are people who look at this stuff and consider is Art and beauty and make a case for it inside the "Art world" and classroom.

Fucking disgusting.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #8
leon11

its wierd how the 100th monkey syndrome works and people think bout this stuff at similar times! I posted the same picture and some similar info the other week, wierd. theres loads of other interesting stuff on that thread too btw...

my post is towards the bottom of the page

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=8389&page=328
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote