Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #2001
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

clever little sods aint they lol
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #2002
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Deca this thread gets so many many views ever wondered why..lucky everything i write on here is bullshit lol

Last edited by bealert; 21-01-2010 at 01:24 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #2003
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3069883/

Quote:
US Sec of Navy admits they oversee mind control research
Here below is a link to a document, made available on the web by the Federation of American Scientists, in which the Secretary of the U.S. Navy admits in writing that the Navy is the authority giving approval for research in "severe and unusual intrusions" on human subjects, such as mind control work.

Mind control is an important weapon in the 21st century. Mind control includes electromagnetic devices which can affect the brain and physical functioning, some pharmaceuticals, some behaviour modification "conditioning" and "chaining", and regular hypnotic techniques. Some of these may be used in conjunction with others.


Research into mind control has a valid defense purpose, of course.

For example, the worst excesses of World War 2 could all have been achieved from behind the scenes by mind controllers. It is worth noting that mind controllers get used to enjoying complete concealment, and therefore never do the dirty work themselves.

Highly intelligent people, and highly telepathic people, were early found to be easier to mind-control (in the 1940s this would have included Jews and gypsies, for example). These days, with electromagnetic and pharmaceutical tools, almost anybody can be susceptible.

It is an indictment of current governments that young people are still not warned of this danger, therefore are naive and susceptible, and cannot protect themselves through knowledge from mind control situations.

We will know we have honest governments when schools routinely teach young people, "You can be controlled against your will - watch for these danger signs and be careful."

Crimes are quite often performed by a person who is mind controlled and does not know he is committing the crime. Afterwards he might be instructed to forget and the amnesia might last many years. Other crimes are often covered up using mind-control in officials.

Physical assaults can be committed by knowing people using mind control directly, too. As an example, perhaps a victim is in the middle of conversation when he is suddenly plunged into a trance state, then something is injected into his body. When he is brought back to conscious functioning he is unaware he has been attacked. He may be conscious only of experiencing a little difficulty in speech or concentration for a few seconds.

Here following is the evidence that military research is overseen in the USA by the Navy, in case people have not seen it:

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/navy/s...t/3900_39d.pdf

SECNAVINST 3900.39D
6 November 2006

Page 9:

(2) The Under Secretary of the Navy (UNSECNAV) is the Approval Authority for research involving:

(a) Severe or unusual intrusions, either physical or psychological, on human subjects (such as consciousness-altering drugs or mind-control techniques).
just as well most of what I post is backed up with personal/3rd party experience/research/documents/evidence
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 23-01-2010 at 10:23 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #2004
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

so Targeted individuals are lab rats? it says a person must agree to the mind control...come on surely human emotions are best tested without knowledge that its EH/ mind control how else can you get a true response. Somehow i don't think this as any reference to T I's but at least its proof it goes on. Aint it funny how my last post seems to be the last post for ages wherever i post on this forum...no doubt someone will post and prove me wrong.

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 12:35 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #2005
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3069883/



just as well most of what I post is backed up with personal/3rd party experience/research/documents/evidence
you say you have evidence..of what exactly? the evidence is in your mind!. sorry deca but after your ranting and ravings on this forum around Christmas i doubt you will ever be taken seriously ...especially if that evidence is shown to someone your trying to prove it to. no disrespect but you lost it and to a person viewing these forums your post seriously undermined any evidence you may have. I am not saying i don't blame you but you must control your outbursts if its respect your looking for.
my system is better and takes a lot less effort..ignore it...laugh at them...its this way that takes real strength real discipline...you showed weakness ..which was not good for any reason.
My comments are not meant to insult you but i think if you really think about it ..you know i am right

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 12:48 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #2006
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
you say you have evidence..of what exactly? the evidence is in your mind!.
I have posted video of EMF readings ,body voltage readings and bone conduction recordings.....ok I don`t spend all day "spoting" people picking there nose

I sort of understand mind control & electronic harrassment and also altered states
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 12:47 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #2007
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

bealert what do you think you experences or percieve when they are doing this to you
Quote:
Mind control includes electromagnetic devices which can affect the brain and physical functioning, some pharmaceuticals, some behaviour modification "conditioning" and "chaining", and regular hypnotic techniques. Some of these may be used in conjunction with others.
you belief all kinds of stuiped shit ....i,e like being drugged but because its electronic induces they can turn it on/off with out the normal chemical reactions or symptoms and very quickly

because I messed around with "recreational" mind altering drugs 20 odd years ago for a sort while...I don`t freak out when they induce there eletronic versions ....i,e I don`t make statements making out i believe half the town following my about.....I belief they flip me into a surreal hyper vigilante paranoid alter state when I am walking about.....something smiliar to when you get parnoid smoking too much pot and believe everyones stairing at you eyes and know you been smoking and you get a majour parra if you spot a police car or helichopter
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 01:05 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #2008
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I have posted video of EMF readings ,body voltage readings and bone conduction recordings.....ok I don`t spend all day "spoting" people picking there nose

I sort of understand mind control & electronic harrassment and also altered states
I knew you were there all the time..you just needed the right post to bring you out..lol

I think your in the early stages of Gang stalking ..just getting the Eh for now no doubt the real gang stalking will start when they think your ready..ive read it can take up to 20 years or so to get to this stage. Strength is not showing weakness... not encouraging its exposure.

Be back on-line tomorrow
Night night.

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 01:11 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #2009
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

bealert when will you realise that its you thats the target ...i.e you are geting hit with mind altering ,emotion manipulation and your sense geting messed with.....is it anywounder you are percieving all kinds of wierd experiences all day as you walk about ect.....stop trying to pysical explian things with some pysical object or person for these experences ....understand what this technology does to you and how it effects you before you make assumptions on the world around you.

its like being spiked with ACID and walking about and beliving everything you percieve has actully happen and the drug has no effect on you.

this tech hides in the background and slowly buggers you up on the ground subverting you into conflict with the people around you....after a while you quit your job,fall out with your family friends probadly have some mental health label stuck on you .....it does not need to hide after that...people around you will think you a nutter and talk gobbly gook ...
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 01:22 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #2010
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

you have only been a victim for 5 years that's nothing deca ..come back in 20 years and ill listen to you...no disrespect but you lost it over Christmas as i already said and i you were believe near to breakdown..something i have never done. Cointelpro exists have you read about it? you are only in the early stages of gang stalking as i said come back in twenty years and i will listen to you...until then your illusions that you have evidence i would suggest are part of the mind control because theres always a excuse for everything they do and in a court of law you will be laughed at all the way to the mental hospital.
Anyway im going to bed now ..even i need beauty sleep...yep i know its hard to believe but its true.

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 01:34 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:38 AM   #2011
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
The impression i get after visiting many sites on EH/Gang stalking is that it's done by Devil worshippers. The same tactics are uses as the Devil himself would use.
Those are temptation.. lies.. manipulation but at no time actually forcing the victim to do anything illegal. Everything is taken from the victim including family and all possessions until the victim is destroyed. What sort of world are we creating? where fear and torture are used to destroy a victim because some sick person as a grudge against someone else...don't play there games don't allow yourself to become a pawn of the Devil rise above this sick game and become a respectable human being.. you could be next.


look I want to talk about the technology ....clearly you want to talk about gangstalking....start your own thread I am sick of you trying drag me into talking about gangstalking ....If you can`t understand that you should be more concerned about the technology that is effecting your mental state and giving you pain ect then I can`t help you....you can defend yourself agaist gangstalking ....noise headphones/ear plugs....protect your property , carry a video/spy cam and a attack alarm ect......these mind wepeons are harder to defend agaist and attack you in your bed in your home
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #2012
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
you have only been a victim for 5 years that's nothing deca ..come back in 20 years and ill listen to you...no disrespect but you lost it over Christmas as i already said and i you were believe near to breakdown..something i have never done. Cointelpro exists have you read about it? you are only in the early stages of gang stalking as i said come back in twenty years and i will listen to you...until then your illusions that you have evidence i would suggest are part of the mind control because theres always a excuse for everything they do and in a court of law you will be laughed at all the way to the mental hospital.
Anyway im going to bed now ..even i need beauty sleep...yep i know its hard to believe but its true.
yes because you don`t get the technology based harrassment to the level as I do ....I,e because I am on the right track exposing the information

plus the gangstalkin does not work on me...the technology is worse....i.e fucks with your mind and remotly abuse your body plus induce hart attacks plus a lot more...i,e why i don`t care about gangstalking

gangstalking is more psylogical and petty crimes....if they did more they would leave pysicical evidence or would be seen by others and you would have wittness...a lot of what they do is visable and easyly spoted ...(its suposed to do) but does not directly effect you only psylogicaly..because its so visable TI`s genaruly blame it instead of the technology which they feel/hear the effect but can`t see
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 02:19 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #2013
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Gang stalking is not a petty crime it is a assault on someone's human rights both are just as bad a each other. you will never beat Eh because it is done remotely..it could be anyone. you are wasting your time...even if you can prove someone is getting Eh you cant prove who is doing it.
you are gang stalked your just in the early stages so the sooner you realise that the sooner you will come to terms with your EH and see the bigger picture.
you say you can beat it yet you have not up till now and i bet in a years time you will still be saying you can beat it...there were several people on the mcvictims forum that said they were near beating it like chicken and nn both are frauds both members of harassment gangs in my opinion.

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 01:43 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #2014
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
Gang stalking is not a petty crime it is a assault on someone's human rights both are just as bad a each other. you will never beat Eh because it is done remotely..it could be anyone. you are wasting your time...even if you can prove someone is getting Eh you cant prove who is doing it.
you are gang stalked your just in the early stages so the sooner you realise that the sooner you will come to terms with your EH and see the bigger picture.
you say you can beat it yet you have not up till now and i bet in a years time you will still be saying you can beat it...there were several people on the mcvictims forum that said they were near beating it like chicken and nn both are frauds both members of harassment gangs in my opinion.

look at what I said an in the context of it.

Quote:
gangstalking is more psylogical and petty crimes....if they did more they would leave pysicical evidence
i.e gangstakers would do petty crimes not majour ones as it would leave evidence and people would investigate.....also TI`s don`t get murdered/raped/molested by gangstalkers do they..in a psyical sense ......but the tech does this ok
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #2015
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/01/20/23839.htm

Quote:
Vets' Claims Over CIA Experiments Survive
By JAMIE ROSS
ShareThis

(CN) - A federal judge in San Francisco has given the green light to an action by Vietnam vets saying the CIA prevented roughly 7,000 human subjects from getting medical care after they were subjected to experiments on mind control, implantation of electronics and the effects of exotic drugs.
U.S. District Judge Claudia Wilken allowed a challenge to the consent forms signed by individual plaintiffs involved in the experiments, to the extent that they required an oath of secrecy.
At the same time, she dismissed the challenge to the legality of the CIA's human testing program of the 1950s and '60s
But the plaintiffs, Vietnam Veterans of America, may seek a declaration concerning the lawfulness of consent forms provided to the individual plaintiffs, since the extent of their potential injuries was not fully disclosed and the forms required them to take a secrecy oath.
Plaintiffs, who also include the group Swords to Plowshares, allege that the oaths cause ongoing harm because they prohibit individuals from seeking treatment and counseling for the harm caused by the experiments.
The court also denied the CIA's motion for judgment that the plaintiffs' claims are time-barred and that the court lacks jurisdiction because the plaintiffs' medical care "has been wrongfully withheld," causing them injury due to the agency's failure to act.
The CIA and the U.S. Army experimented on human subjects in the 1950s. The experiments included exposing subjects to "various chemicals, drugs and/or the implantation of electronic devices" and "developing mind-control methods."
About 7,800 armed services volunteers participated, but were not fully informed of the potential risks of the procedures.

In dismissing that plaintiff's legal challenge to the overall program, Judge Wilken ruled that the plaintiff Vietnam Veterans of America lacked standing to seek "a declaration on the lawfulness of the testing and the associated consent forms" because such relief would not fix their alleged injuries and the individual plaintiffs are no longer members of the armed forces and will not be subjected to experiments by the CIA in the future.
Individual plaintiffs include Bruce Price, Franklin D. Rochelle, Larry Meirow, Eric P. Muth, David C. Dufrane, and Wray C. Forrest.
[QUOTE]http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nf...rimentation%27
Quote:
United States General Accounting Office
Testimony
Before the Legislation and National Security Subcommittee,
Committee on Government Operations, House of
Representatives
For Release on Delivery
Expected at
l&O0 a.m. EST
Wednesday
September2 8.1994
Human Experimentation
An Overview on Co1d.Wa.r
Era Programs
Statement of Frank C. Conahan, Assistant Comptroller General,
National Security and International Affairs Division
Quote:
BACKGROUND
As you requested, we focused our work on defense-affiliated
programs that used human test subjects between 1940 and 1974.
The programs included tests and experiments conducted or sponsored
by the Departments of the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force; the
Defense Nuclear Agency; the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); the
Department of Energy; and the Department of Health and Human
Services. The tests and experiments involved radiological,
chemical, and biological research and were conducted to support
weapon development programs, identify methods to protect the health
of military personnel against a variety of diseases and combat
conditions, and analyze U.S. defense vulnerabilities.
RESULTS IN BRIEF
During World War II and the Cold War era, DOD and other national
security agencies conducted or sponsored extensive radiological,
chemical, and biological research programs. Precise information on
the number of tests, experiments, and participants is not
available, and the exact numbers may never be known. However, we
have identified hundreds of radiological, chemical, and biological
tests and experiments in which hundreds of thousands of people were
used as test subjects. These tests and experiments often involved
hazardous substances such as radiation, blister and nerve agents,
biological agents, and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). In some
cases, basic safeguards to protect people were either not in place
or not followed. For example, some tests and experiments were
conducted in secret; others involved the use of people without
their knowledge or consent or their full knowledge of the risks
involved.

The effects of the tests and experiments are often difficult to
determine. Although some participants suffered immediate acute
injuries, and some died, in other cases adverse health problems
were not discovered until many years later--often 20 to 30 years or
longer.

Quote:
conducted a series of experiments called MKULTRA to test
vulnerabilities to behavior modification drugs. As a part of these
experiments, LSD and other psychochemical drugs were administered
to an undetermined number of people without their knowledge or
consent. According to the official, the names of those involved in
the tests are not available because names were not recorded or the
records were subsequently destroyed. However, some tests were done
under contract, and no effort has been made by the CIA to determine
if names are available in contractors' records.
Quote:
THE GOVERNMENT HAS SPONSORED EXTENSIVE TESTING, BUT PRECISE
INFORMATION ON TESTS AND PARTICIPANTS IS NOT AVAILABLE
Precise information on the scope and magnitude of government tests
and experiments involving human subjects is not available, and
exact numbers may never be known. However, our review of available
documentation and interviews with agency officials identified
hundreds of tests and experiments in which hundreds of thousands of
people were used as subjects. Some of these tests and experiments
involved the intentional exposure of people to hazardous substances
such as radiation, blister and nerve agents, biological agents,
LSD, and phencyclidine (PCP). These tests and experiments were
conducted to support weapon development programs
, identify methods
to protect the health of military personnel against a variety of
diseases and combat conditions, and analyze U.S. defense
vulnerabilities. Healthy adults, children, psychiatric patients,
and prison inmates were used in these tests and experiments.
Documenting the precise number of tests and participants is
difficult because government information is incomplete. Some
records have been lost or destroyed, and existing documentation
contains limited information and often does not identify names of
participants.
Moreover, these records are spread throughout the
country at the National Archives, Federal Record Centers, other
government offices, and the military commands or organizational
units that created them. Some of the records measure thousands of
linear feet, and the availability and quality of indexes to the
records vary widely.
I will describe a few of the radiological, chemical, and biological
research projects that illustrate the scope and magnitude of
governmental experimentation.
you have to be a complete idiot or total fall for all the misdirection and tricks they play....

Who does human experiments? who would have the capability to do this? who would get away with it? who has done simliar/history of in the past ?......militray complex/goverment agency not devil worshipers with pocket zappers with nothing better do than to make your life a misery
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Likes: (1)
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #2016
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=deca;1058578858]http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/01/20/23839.htm



Quote:
http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nf...rimentation%27









you have to be a complete idiot or total fall for all the misdirection and tricks they play....

me



Who does human experiments? who would have the capability to do this? who would get away with it? who has done simliar/history of in the past ?......militray complex/goverment agency not devil worshipers with pocket zappers with nothing better do than to make your life a misery
.
but you fall for them every time that's why you got so upset over Christmas. if i am wrong tell me



Read About
Michael Aquino and Anton lavey



Michael A. Aquino, U.S. Army officer and founder of the Temple of Set, is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 1968; Ph.D., 1980). In 1968 he joined the army as a specialist in psychological warfare. The next year he joined the Church of Satan. His career in the church was put on hold while he served a tour of duty in Vietnam, but shortly after his return to the United States in 1971, he was ordained as a Satanic priest and organized a group (termed a grotto) that met at his home. Although it does not state it in this passage he was linked with mk ultra and gang stalking

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #2017
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

watch Mars-boys video on the monarch project on google or you tube. It will tell you you the roots of mkultra and its connections with Anton lavey.
Devil worshippers no longer run around with horns on there head deca ...in fact if the devil was true what a way of manipulating the world.. Mind control would be...just a thought of course.

God this thread is popular ..we must make a very interesting read for some..lol

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 07:53 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #2018
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

look keep it simple expose the "technology" that way we can prove we are victims.....we don`t have to go and explian the ideology of the idiots using this tech .....their own documents admit the carry out mind control human experiments ,test militray weopens tests on thier on people ....Thier own docs says microwave hearing effect is based on RADAR.....

I have watched Mars-boys videos and talked to him via youtube , and hes used some of mine own footage ok.....hes subscribed to my channel and me his
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 07:59 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #2019
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Then you know what i am saying is the truth about mkultra . you never want to discuss anything other than exposing Eh yet you are victim of Gang stalking as well but it as not developed in to full blown attacks yet. Eh is not provable at least its not provable who is doing it so why bother why let it get to you? its the gang stalking that will do the real damage ..don't you think.

Yes the documents were interesting although documents can be faked.


views 119,227

Last edited by bealert; 24-01-2010 at 08:17 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #2020
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
Then you know what i am saying is the truth about mkultra . you never want to discuss anything other than exposing Eh yet you are victim of Gang stalking as well but it as not developed in to full blown attacks yet. Eh is not provable at least its not provable who is doing it so why bother why let it get to you? its the gang stalking that will do the real damage ..don't you think

They have tried to make me believe I was gangstalked also the local people were involved etc.........Ok

look follow the technology and sciences not the parnoid ramblings on gangstalking sites

look think about it we are targeted by microwave weopons whats the symptoms of this
http://www.hauntednjshores.com/Haunt...at_IS_EMF.html
Quote:
When exposed to extremely high levels of EMF for extended periods of time, many people report feelings of "being watched", sensing a "presence" near them, feeling their "skin crawl", feeling sick, experiencing headaches or feeling like their head is "buzzing", restlessness and insomnia. This can lead people to mistakenly believe there is a ghost present, when in fact it is an electrical problem.

Paranormal Investigators carry a variety of EMF meters to determine if the "creepy presence" you are experiencing might be the result of an unusually high EMF leak. We will sweep over the locatin with an EMF meter and take readings from all points in each room. In the majority of paranormal cases, we’ve found that unhealthy levels of EMF in homes and businesses are resulting in false hauntings.
but what do ganstalking sites tell you when you feel this ? do they explain the effects of EMF ? no they don`t they tell you the streets a full of agents,snitches and perps

so basicly all they do is zap you with EMF when you are in a social setting ...if you feel you are being watched or uneasy,sick you will look around for a reason......the reason TI`s that have read gangstalking sites will belief there a perps ect.....in that social setting not that they might be effected by EMF ....

If you in your home and get Zapped by EMF you will get up and look around wondering whos spying on you....you might look out the window and if theres somebody passing or a niegbour about you will think hes the cause of the "feeling watched" sympton/side effect or you may belief theres hinded camers,bugs in your home like I did when I got first targeted and new nothing about this.
obvioulsy the people behaind the tech which is RADAR based can time this to an event/people moving about ...they have a birds eye view of the area....


look I can tell/prove you that theres RADAR working in our community
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/oc...s.mobilephones
Quote:
How mobile phones let spies see our every move

Government's secret Celldar project will allow surveillance of anyone, at any time and anywhere there is a phone signal

* Buzz up!
* Digg it

* Jason Burke and Peter Warren
* The Observer, Sunday 13 October 2002

Secret radar technology research that will allow the biggest-ever extension of 'Big Brother'-style surveillance in the UK is being funded by the Government.

The radical new system, which has outraged civil liberties groups, uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals 'in real time' almost anywhere in Britain.

The technology 'sees' the shapes made when radio waves emitted by mobile phone masts meet an obstruction. Signals bounced back by immobile objects, such as walls or trees, are filtered out by the receiver. This allows anything moving, such as cars or people, to be tracked. Previously, radar needed massive fixed equipment to work and transmissions from mobile phone masts were thought too weak to be useful.
where are these Gangstalking groups? how are they organised payed for?

look when you look at the effects of EMF/technology the mind games they play,
also the reactions and how TI`s are treated in the comuiity thats basicaly explains "gangstalking" belief and expereinces without there any need for organised people doing it
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-01-2010 at 08:57 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
deca is pimp minus et, electronic harassment, mind control

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.