Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 22-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
hunkahunka
Banned

Default Architect Yamasaki,WTC & Worlds Largest Illusion

Amazing article from yankee451 , moderator and member of LetsRollforums.com research community:

Architect Yamasaki, WTC & how an Insider Built the Worlds Largest Illusion

Why is this guy smiling?

Have you ever wondered how the CIA goes about constructing their buildings? Do they put out a bid request to the private sector, or do they have their own building department for such things; or do they bring in the Army Corps of Engineers?
Being an agency of spies and depending on the intended use of the building being constructed (e.g. office space, or a weapons research lab), one would think the CIA need to be very careful when contracting architects, engineers and builders. If I were a spy, I would think getting my hands on the blueprints for the headquarters of the enemy would be a pretty big deal; and consequently I would carefully guard my own blueprints, not to mention the guy who drew them. The buildings used for clandestine intelligence work are undoubtedly designed and built differently than would be your average mall.
This is an old and touchy subject, the relationship between the builder and the client; and it is impossible to discuss that relationship without mentioning Freemasons. I do my honest best to avoid Freemasons when it comes to 9/11; it is not necessary to discuss the masonic details which become self-evident as the veil is lifted, and I only do so now for context. However much the brotherhood’s symbolism permeates the 9/11 story, I feel scrutinizing Freemasonry is a waste of time which also tends to weaken the impact of the evidence. Too often a masonic discussion devolves into an Illuminati discussion; with the term “Illuminati” tending to lower the credibility of the person using it, an effect beneficial to perception managers eager to distract attention, assuage fears and diffuse suspicion. Nonetheless, when researching Minoru Yamasaki, I couldn’t help but think of the ancient stonemasons:

Quote:
“Early operative Freemasons, unlike virtually all Europeans except the Clergy, were Free — not bound to the land on which they were born. The various skills required in building complex stone structures, especially churches and cathedrals, allowed skilled masons to travel and find work at will. They were lodged in a temporary structure — either attached to, or near, the main stone building.[21] In this lodge, they ate, slept and received their work assignments from the master of the work. To maintain the freedom they enjoyed required exclusivity of skills, and thus, as an apprentice was trained, his instructor attached moral values to the tools of the trade, binding him to his fellows of the craft.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Freemasonry

Throughout history, the people who could afford the expense of castles and cathedrals had a special relationship with the people who were able to build them. The guilds of builders were practically the only people allowed to leave the lands on which they were born. Simply put, the builders effectively became one of the powers behind the throne, the guys with the literal keys to the back door of the kingdom.

Allegedly this is from whence the “Freemasons” of the 17th century sprang, with America being the jewel in their crown of accomplishments; however little actual stonework was involved in that dubious achievement.

This relationship certainly exists today, with top-secret clearances required for architects and builders of today’s government strongholds, and it is this history that keeps nagging at me the more I read about Minoru Yamasaki’s pauper-to-prince success story; one that could only be written in America.

Was Yamasaki groomed to construct props for a thirty-year CIA con-job?
Let’s review.
* During a time when other West-Coast Japanese-Americans were being put in internment camps, with the help of a Detroit-based architectural firm with ties to the defense industry, Yamasaki was able to move his family from Seattle to New York City.

* Shortly after the World War II he designed buildings for the government and for the CIA, among others. Later he even designed a Federal Reserve Bank Building.

* He had a reputation for designing buildings to the specifications of the client whether or not they made sense; being discreet and compliant where other architects might have balked.

* The WTC was built to make a patriotic statement rather than to provide office space; the Twin Towers were marketed from the beginning as national icons on par with the Statue of Liberty, when actually they represented international capitalism, elitism and arrogance, everything our military and intelligence services stand for.

Corporate Feudalism

To believe the Twin Towers were synonymous with America makes no sense unless you consider multinational corporations to be as American as apple pie. There is nothing about freedom and liberty in corporatism, just ask Mussolini, and there was no louder statement of corporatism than the twin phalluses of New York City. They were not natural American icons, they were marketed American icons. They represented capitalism, big-business, big-finance, and big-government, but NOT America, yet still every celebration…excuse me, every anniversary of 9/11 is bathed in red, white and blue tears of outrage, a clear indication of a propagandist’s dig at a never-healing wound.

Hold on. When I refer to “America”, what am I thinking? Am I thinking “Americans”, and when I think of Americans, am I thinking of me? I just re-read my last paragraph, and wonder what the hell was going through my mind. Of course the Twin Towers were natural American Icons; they were hollow, corrupt shells held together with flimsy, easily broken connections. All it took was the right leverage to bring them down; they were the perfect metaphor for America, and that’s precisely why they were built; to be destroyed.

They were conceived at the end of WWII by men who had the world by the balls. Their audacity and arrogance knew no bounds, just look at the size of those towers! They created an absurdly out-sized edifice of America, authored a contrived story and supplied a cast of cartoon characters to burn it down. They knew we’d believe it because we believed the news reels claiming they nuked the Japs; and after they laid the Moon Landings on us, they knew we’d believe anything as long as it was on the TeeVee.

Nowadays however I am convinced the towers were built as props for a decades-long scam; I have my reasons for reaching this conclusion and have touched on some of them here, however I have the researchers at LetsRoll Forums to thank for this enlightenment ; they crossed the line from conspiracy theorists to historians and have discovered what I consider the keystone to uncovering the truth: for most of their lives, the towers were empty, hollow shells; and never were they “cities within the city”. The implications are strong that they were built specifically for a 9/11-type event, possibly with that very day in mind all along.

This article is not about the Hollow Towers though, only a supplement to their story. When considering the towers might have been built as props in a 30-year screenplay, certain coincidences become apparent; take the Islamic connection for example.

Shortly after 9/11, Slate published an article that tried (unsuccessfully) to illustrate that Osama bin Laden targeted the WTC in part because he resented the Islamic flavor of Yamasaki’s architecture; and that may well have been the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back:

Quote:
“Having rejected modernism and the Saudi royal family, it's no surprise that Bin Laden would turn against Yamasaki's work in particular. He must have seen how Yamasaki had clothed the World Trade Center, a monument of Western capitalism, in the raiment of Islamic spirituality.”
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/c..._commerce.html
The idea is a bit silly that in addition to hating America for occupying the holy land, not to mention hating us for our freedoms, Osama targeted the WTC in part because the architecture defiled Islamic spirituality; but however silly the premise, the article does shed light on the relationship between Yamasaki and Saudi Arabian construction projects. It should be noted that in those days (as it is today) it was very difficult to build any large Saudi construction project without involving Bin Laden Construction:

Quote:
“As a scion of the Binladen contracting firm, destined to inherit some portion of its vast operations, Osama Bin Laden would certainly have been aware of Yamasaki's Saudi Arabian projects. Indeed, his family may have built them. (Minoru Yamasaki Associates won't say, but the Binladens were involved with almost all royal construction.)”

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/c..._commerce.html
It should also be noted that at the time Yamasaki was riding high in Saudi Arabia building large government projects with the likely help of Bin Laden Construction, the CIA was basically running the country:

Quote:
“If postwar America became, in the words of Harvard anthropologist Enseng Ho, “an empire without colonies,” then Arabia was certainly part of that invisible empire. We Americans built Aramco, built the company towns of the Eastern Provence, built the Dhahran air base…
…The Saudi intelligence apparatus is modeled after our CIA – and for decades American intelligence officers, often embedded inside Aramco, were the closest of advisers to the king.
…We aligned ourselves with Wahhabi royalists and against secular Arab nationalists, and when the House of Saud was threatened by Saddam Hussein’s occupation of Kuwait in 1990, we sent an army of half a million Americans to defend the Kingdom. All of this was done because of our desire to control Arabian black gold.”
http://books.google.com/books?id=h9F...0laden&f=false
There is a history there, and that history could have given birth to stories like the one linked below. Are these stories planted rumors designed to further confuse an already confused issue; or are they rumors borne of the overlapping history of Bin Laden Construction and of Yamasaki? Or is there any truth to it?

Quote:
“I knew why. Because, when I was there, there were these engineers from Saudi Arabia, actually part of the Bin Laden construction company, because Yamasaki [WTC main architect] worked with them and built them up...and they started in Arabia and worked for Yamasaki, and was doing all kinds of things for them, airports, schools, doing very large projects...and he just brought them over. And I saw these guys...these swarthy looking guys wandering around, and some of them were asking me "where would you put demolition devices?" "Well, I'm not really an engineer, but I'm curious to know [laughing] why, why would you put things in to demolish it, when it's not even built?" Then he replied "Well, that's the way things are going now." Here's why.”

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/356342.shtml
Read the rest of this fascinating and informative article here:

http://letsrollforums.com/architect-...light=yamasaki

Last edited by drhemp; 01-02-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: by request
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #2
yankee451
Inactive

bump

http://yankee451.com/2012/02/29/ode-to-yamasaki/

yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
sarge sharpei

Very interesting thread. I didnt know about the architect, and govt connections.

Of course in the 70's in NYC the Rockefellers were just portrayed as 'philanthropists' who were improving the downtown. Battery Park used to be a trash heap, at that time I believe.

WTC , when I went to the observation deck as a kid with my Dad, I always thought it was an ugly "70's style" building. Bland. Not much to see, other than the view.
NY is a very alienating city, in general.
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
solarclarity

Default The Matrix Reloaded - The Keymaker

http://thematrix101.com/reloaded/characters.php

Architect Yamasaki = The Keymaker
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
hunkahunka
Banned

Yamasaki designed the Skull n' Bones psy-op Pruitt Igoe too.

btw, Sandyhook was in Newtown, Conn., close to Yale in Newhaven, Conn.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #6
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
Yamasaki designed the Skull n' Bones psy-op Pruitt Igoe too.

btw, Sandyhook was in Newtown, Conn., close to Yale in Newhaven, Conn.
If he wasn't a spy, he was surely surrounded by them.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #7
yankee451
Inactive

http://www.federalwaymirror.com/news/129488198.html#