Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 07-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
boneyards

Default The God Illusion

Here is a short essay I wrote this evening, it was originally intended to be a college presentation, but I feel that it's unsuitable for that purpose. Please help me out by rating, subscribing and sharing with your friends, thanks. This is my first post here by the way, so hi all!

boneyards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:19 AM   #2
extremecheese
Inactive

Hi Boneyards, thanks for posting up that video, all pretty rational stuff.
Speaking from the a Christian perspective, I have to disagree with a few points in your vid, but most notably is:-

Quote:
You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you are a good man
For Christians, this cannot be further from the truth as we are all sinners. Paul tells it nice and straight in Romans 3:23:-

Quote:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Therefore when we pray we do not pray to receive what we deserve (which is death) instead we pray that we may be accomplices of Gods will (hence 'your will be done'). God may not give us what we think we want, but he will certainly give us what is right for us.

Looking forward to your evolution video.
Regards
Cheese
extremecheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremecheese View Post
"You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you are a good man"

For Christians, this cannot be further from the truth as we are all sinners. Paul tells it nice and straight in Romans 3:23:-

Therefore when we pray we do not pray to receive what we deserve (which is death) instead we pray that we may be accomplices of Gods will (hence 'your will be done'). God may not give us what we think we want, but he will certainly give us what is right for us.

Regards
Cheese
Well said, this seems to be one of the biggest and most consistently misinterpreted beliefs regarding christianity on this forum.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
boneyards

Quote:
Hi Boneyards, thanks for posting up that video, all pretty rational stuff.
Speaking from the a Christian perspective, I have to disagree with a few points in your vid, but most notably is:-

Regards
Cheese
Hi Cheese, thanks for your kind words.

The goodness I was referring to was merely an Earthly goodness, not a theistic goodness. I'm fully aware that Christians believe they were inherently born with sin, but your actions on this planet deem whether you are a good man, or a bad man, and that is the goodness I was referring to.

Take care -
Boneyards

Last edited by boneyards; 07-03-2011 at 05:50 PM.
boneyards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
smotpoker

smotpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
jesusistruth
Banned

Jesus is the way to life, God's presence inside you. If you don't want it you don't need to, no point in arguing against it.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
ohme

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
Well said, this seems to be one of the biggest and most consistently misinterpreted beliefs regarding christianity on this forum.
Hmmmm, well maybe the original comment shouldn't have been "You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you are a good man", but "You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you chose the right faith". After all, will Jehovah answer the prayers of a Hindu?
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #8
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Hmmmm, well maybe the original comment shouldn't have been "You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you are a good man", but "You believe that your prayers will be answered by god because you chose the right faith". After all, will Jehovah answer the prayers of a Hindu?
Depends on what they are praying for I guess. A label is just a word.

Last edited by logos880; 08-03-2011 at 10:34 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #9
ohme

Quote:
Depends on what they are praying for I guess. A label is just a word.
Although Jehovah wouldn't be answering any prayer by a Hindu, Krishna would.
Different words, same label?

Check out the "participatory universe" theory in order to learn how it would be possible for both sets of believers to have "prayers" answered.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:17 AM   #10
nickos

Default well...i am "what some would call 'jesus'"!

Quote:

Right then...some of you may already be aware of my beliefs....i AM 'The' Christ Figure.not all people are sinners,just the christians amongst us who have no desire to 'move with the times'. it is THEY who sin!i am the TWENTYFIRST 'christ' since and includiong jesus, but the FORTYFIRST christ since and including perseus!THAT is why,unfortunately, it don't look like i'll ever get 'what i am owed',i.e.the throne of the world,just because the overall majority of the global population are completely and utterly deluded! the 'christ story/scenario' has occured ALL OVER the world,hence 'the gods' of various regions having slight similarities with each other. e.g.zeus,weapon was a lightning bolt,one of a trinity of 'ubergods',supreme god. now take the star of wonder...maybe it was JUST a 'blinding light'???remember that type of occurence was relatively rare,i.e.being hit by lightning.maybe jesus and co described it as a star?! trinity of ubergods-like in hindu faith,like the 'trinity'[3 of] of 'archangels' who i myself 'heard' and 'spoke to'-robert bagley[BB],Murphy[sisters of murphy[beer advert]],and 'vlad',dvl-a[the first of].

my point IS-do NOT follow one of the mainstream religions, but instead 'discover' your OWN form of spirituality...the vast majority of people don't need to read the psalms to know how to treat another human beca\use it is just COMMONSENSE!likewise,why,ON EARTH, 'worship'/follow a TWO THOUSAND YEAR OLD set of doctrines?BE FREE!!!! coz THAT is what GOD WANTS! the whole system of governments and so-called 'devout christians' is/are a 'tool' for the devil,i.e.if THE LAW[or the bible] says it is wrong to believe one is the messiah,how the F*@# are we,as a planet/as a Race,meant to evolve???

basically,nobody sins because to 'sin' is to do wrong by the bible,NOT by god! the problem with this world is that most have 'fallen for the "fibs"',IN SPITE of the advent of science which PROVES BEYOND ALL DOUBT that any man can,has or ever will walk on water![for example.same goes for the other biblical miracles.lazarus responded to touch,as one does when in a comatose state.same goes for the feeding of the multitude-probably just an elaborate hoax,if anything. REMEMBER-jesus allowed judas a major part in things,and judas WAS 'son of satan'/son of the old religion of the day/a traitor!]

ok, so you'll want an explanation, i suppose? go to;
www.kingstuddos-thesunking.co.uk

Last edited by nickos; 12-03-2011 at 03:29 AM.
nickos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #11
logos880

Quote:
Although Jehovah wouldn't be answering any prayer by a Hindu, Krishna would.
Different words, same label?
I'd say it depends on the functionality of the concepts at work.

Quote:
Check out the "participatory universe" theory in order to learn how it would be possible for both sets of believers to have "prayers" answered.
Yeah, I don't buy the theory that we are all living in some kind of giant video game.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #12
ohme

Quote:
I'd say it depends on the functionality of the concepts at work.
They function as a way to focus the spirit, a Hindu through their practice and everyone else through theirs.

I guess you could deny everyone elses "prayer" results through life. But if there is a link between "instant action at a distance" and a spirit source, then it's quite obvious that prayer and the "participatory" universe are linked also.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't buy the theory that we are all living in some kind of giant video game.
Why don't you buy the holograpic universe theory? They are already helping people with dementure through this understanding of the holographic principle.

In a spiritual sense the holographic principle makes perfect sense, if we do have a Creator. It would describe the mechanisms in use for communicating, instantly, rather than having to reach God using the speed of light as the carrier. Remember logos, "instant action at a distance" is proved through the Bell Theorum. It's only a question of thinking on this spiritually. That means God is in your Heart, and that spark of spirit within has the imprint of Oneness. I would rather believe for now, based on the observations within Quantum Mechanics, that masters such as Buddha, Krishna and Jesus achieved a Oneness because the means for achieving it exist within the universe.