Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
raven_patronus

Default Panic linked to Communications

Hi there. I am a new member. I have a story to tell you. I feel this is the right place to post this new thread, as I do not know where else.

Since last year, I've been experiencing random moments of panic. It is like everything stops and suddenly feels awful. Sometimes my senses annoy me. It is like I can't stand physical reality anymore and can't stand being in a body. I truly think I am going insane when it happens sometimes. I have no control over making it happen.

For many months it ceased to occur. I almost forgot about it. But recently it has been happening again. It is getting worse. It feels like a "Panic Attack." But according to DSM-IV criteria, they are supposed to last at 30 minutes. Mine only lasts a minute or two. Last night was the worst ever ....I kept waking up with the feeling.

It feels like it is strangling me. I needed to go throw up it was so bad last night, and it happened three times. I could have puked easily. I also had another one yesterday morning, and I almost fainted. I also "believed" my heart would stop. Of course it won't, but it feels like I'm dying sometimes.

This morning when it happened for about 30 seconds...I closed my eyes and tried to think of god and love. After a great effort it went away.

I've also noticed an interesting pattern to them, but only after expericing this about 20 times. They usually seem to happen when I'm feeling lonely OR if I'm surrounded by technology. Like sometimes it has happened when I'm typing. Once it had happened when talking on the phone. I suddenly felt extreme duress at using a phone....my mind was like...why the heck am I using a phone to talk to a living person? Why do people need phones. It is almost like an ephiany in realizing how isolated I feel, and how technology perhaps just brings people further apart.

Maybe I am coming out of the matrix reality at time, or realizing how fake it is? I don't know. I don't have health insurance to see any doctors for this though.
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
mrindigo
Inactive

What you're experiencing could be due to E.M.F sensitivity. Some people are a little more sensitive to electromagnetic fields than others. High amounts can cause brief periods of restlessness, paranoia, anxiety, and in extreme cases, hallucinations. If it's really bad, you might want to consider having an electrician check your home with an EMF detector, as you might have wires that weren't properly electronically shielded.

Do you live near any other sources of electricity? High tension lines or anything like that? Those can have some effects on health and wellness too.

What you're experiencing might also be your rejection of the matrix like you're questioning, but it couldn't hurt to check some other factors, if not to rule them out. Also, more often than not, the simplest answers are usually the correct ones.

I wish you luck in figuring this out, take care.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:07 AM   #3
raven_patronus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
What you're experiencing could be due to E.M.F sensitivity. Some people are a little more sensitive to electromagnetic fields than others. High amounts can cause brief periods of restlessness, paranoia, anxiety, and in extreme cases, hallucinations. If it's really bad, you might want to consider having an electrician check your home with an EMF detector, as you might have wires that weren't properly electronically shielded.

Do you live near any other sources of electricity? High tension lines or anything like that? Those can have some effects on health and wellness too.

What you're experiencing might also be your rejection of the matrix like you're questioning, but it couldn't hurt to check some other factors, if not to rule them out. Also, more often than not, the simplest answers are usually the correct ones.

I wish you luck in figuring this out, take care.
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate your concern.

Very interesting insight about electrical wires/EMF. On second thought, I am probably sensitive to energy. Everything is energy, including "supernatural" things. I have seen many ghosts, apparitions in my life. I've seen about 5, which I think is a lot. Anyway, I could be sensitive to energy. That would make sense. But you're right. Occam's Razor approach is best.
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
ex sheep

Have a read of this http://www.scribd.com/doc/15953016/L...appening-to-Us

Hope this helps
Old 04-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
budgeebird

Silent sounds?

-budgee
Old 04-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
danster82

Ive had some similar stuff happen.

I once got uncontrollable shaking, my body started shaking quite violently I ended up detaching myself from it and just thinking ok so im shaking rather than be fearful about the fact.

I think in order to really overcome a panic attack you have to be ready to die and accept death, if you can accept death how can fear exist? if you look, death is the foundation of any fear, overcome the fear of death and you overcome fear and thus panic.

Last edited by danster82; 04-09-2009 at 10:44 AM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote