Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
whistleblower100

Post The construct is set in the future

As a society we're all conditioned to accept the world we live in as reality, but it's not reality. My information is mankind is for the most part held underground in a technologically created illusion known as 'The Matrix'.

This information came from a couple of sources, one being an old school friend of mine back in the 80's, (I didn't believe him when he told me the year was 1776) another was one of 'The Archons' in 1998. This person assured me that I’m not wanted overground, only certain people get to live there.

Living an entire life in 'The Holodeck' from 'Star Trek' would be similar to our current situation. The real world is known as 'The Surface'. When I made it to the surface the year was 1800, that was 2009 in the illusion.

The construct is set in the future (the year 1999 according to the plot of The Matrix movie). It’s a mirror of the surface so landscapes, rock features ect. remain the same.

The ancient grid of Fairy Forts, standing stones and stone circles anchored the illusion at one time, but these days a lot is probably achieved using masts and pylons ect.

When I queried why they don’t make the illusion completely different to the real world, it was because this technology has limits.

Now it's been brought to my attention that I'm giving out a lot of information but that's my role in the information war.
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
itam37

Default the closest thing to the truth...i think

You figured it out !
therefore Earth is proved to be flat...
therefore there are two levels of space exploration programs--one where humans are preparing to go to Mars,and another where we have already colonies there...
therefore there are two levels of science...one is official and not very advanced and the other level where time-travel and stargate and more.... is actually in use
therefore we have de-ja-vu effect like we are living the same life for many times over and over....
i could continue with examples,but i think that will do for now
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
tortle

Some shift occurred between 1997-2000.

People that are just focusing on 2001 are missing the whole picture.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 10:25 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

What kind of testimony can you offer us whistleblower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
therefore there are two levels of space exploration programs--one where humans are preparing to go to Mars,and another where we have already colonies there...
Mars isn't the only thing relating to the secret space programs. The SSP's are deep.... However, lots of disinfo out there and military assets speaking about SSPs...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 31-10-2015 at 11:08 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #5
itam37

Default glitch in the matrix

just today i was standing and smoking outside the mall and suddenly the car i was focusing my eyes on ....made a jump to left and back----glitch in the matrix !
i ve seen it before,but this time it was too obvious,that it s not because of my movement--i didn t jump, the car just jumped !

can anybody tell they had the same like experiences ?
Old 01-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #6
judgedread
Inactive

The theory assumes time is real and that a physical world outside the matrix exsists but its better to look at it as moving between simulations where it's easy to re-write the laws of physics.

Maths is the only rules that i think must cross all dimentions to create a type of order.

When one object moves another object you need to have something to push back against, conervaton of energy but it's the same with good/bad and you cannot have one without the other else you would have nothing.

Little bad, you get little good but with lots of bad then you can have lots of good, it's a balance between the two and you need to feel hungry to enjoy your dinner else it's just like filling up the cars petrol tank.

i am not sure you can side step this regardless of what level or simulation you are in, its in the maths, no left then no right, no pain, no gain
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #7
itam37

Default i m with You JudgeDread !

i ve been thinking about balance too..regarding the matrix theory...
to get the matrix rewritten you need to create disbalance....and by the law of the same matrix IT restores itself automaticly...
only thing i can t figure it out,it is how to create the controlled situation where matrix restores itself after disbalance,the way you wished it to !
Old 02-11-2015, 02:29 PM   #8
whistleblower100

[QUOTE=omnisense;1062612291]What kind of testimony can you offer us whistleblower?

I was in pretty deep at certain times over the years but I'm on the record with this first hand account.

I have something to add here which may be of benefit to people trying to learn about the ETs out there in society. Also about the Kingship of Tara which is still carried on to this day.

At any one time about 300 individuals are involved. Men and women seem to know little of the Kingship. The Archons (Reptoids) know all about it. They told me once they observe the Kingship, they don't have to but they do.

I believe the King is always a man but Tara herself is an inter-dimensional being who wants freedom for men. Of course some would say The Archons are not ET’s at all, just another race here on Planet Earth.

Anyway as a starting point for this note, I've seen a Reptoid with diamond shaped pupils, he encouraged me to take note of this. This one that I was working with gave me a lot of information about them. They're not male or female but this one had the appearance of a regular man. He once told me that he was an 'it' not a 'he'.

I also saw it shape-shift into full Reptoid form. I remember noting how tall they are with broad shoulders and a muscular appearance, they appear to be built for battle, and the skin seemed like armor. From my experience the shape-shift usually happens when they become angry for some reason.

It was this individual that told me of the Irish Kingship and that there’s a new King every year. This was 1995/1996 and obviously I thought that tradition had ceased. He told me they kept it going.

Another experience I had in 1998 was equally unusual. My flatmate turned out to be Reptoid. This one also gave me a lot of information. One example that may be of interest is - it told me mankind lives in a simulation.

They (The Reptoids) move in and out of the simulation (The Matrix). At the time it was becoming more difficult to get out of the illusion. Sometimes they couldn't exit and had to try again a bit later. I don't know how difficult it is in 2015 but I suspect that's still the case.

Also I was told because I'd traveled to Sydney Australia (where this occurred) all of that area had to be written into the Matrix by code writers. I was given the impression that I was causing a lot of trouble for (what I describe as) middle management. This one (my flatmate) also told me that some humans live forever, but not me, because of the family I chose to be born into.

On this topic a school friend of mine back in the 80's told me his family live in a different reality, only entering into (what I consider to be the real world) this reality to be at school ect.

The rules of the Matrix are very old and hierarchical. David Icke speaks about this topic but what I've just written is from personal experience. I’ve never heard him speak about the Irish Kingship, but that’s part of my story too.
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #9
ninjashoes

It isn't so much computer code, well it is, but it's more like from a human perspective that some beings are more evolved and reality is more co-creative for them and they move in and out of our third dimensional space.

We are in a physical prison and the subliminals, religion, kingship etc is part of the programming to keep us in a prison within the physical prison.

So yes we are in a Matrix and much of what we see is artificial but it also has to do with the nature of the cosmos and reality itself.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote