Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 24-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
ponzi nemesis

Default Infinite Love is the only truth...

I see threads called "Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God" and "Why there is No Truth in Islam". What do you think the chances are that either of those statements could ever be shown to be true at the expense of the other? Clearly followers of either view are never going to agree.

Compare this standoff to where we find ourselves if we consider the following quote from "Human Race Get Off Your Knees":

Quote:
'This is the Infinite, David' the Voice said. 'This is where you come from and this is where you shall return.' The following words then began to repeat over and over in my mind:

Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion; Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion; Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion.

The Voice said that this is all we really needed to know because everything comes from that. I began to form a question in my mind. I was going to say: 'You really mean everything?' But before the thought could form, the Voice interrupted: 'Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion; no buts, no exceptions - that's it.'
Quantum physics strongly suggests that all possible pasts, presents and futures all 'exist' somehow which would imply that there is no absolute 'truth' in the sense of one thing being 'true' at he expense of another thing being 'false'. If you think about it we never really know anything for sure. Even the evidence of your own eyes might turn out to have been a dream for example; imagine Jesus dies on the cross only to find out that he was Mohammed dreaming, or Mohammed dies and wakes up as Jesus.

The film Inception might be an aid to understanding the point I am making at the end of the paragraph above. Most characters in the dreams, most of the time it seems, think they are in 'reality'. The character Mal takes things a step further when, in the limbo state, she says the following, in response to her 'husband', Dom Cobb, saying "I know what's real, Mal":

"No creeping doubts? Not feeling persecuted, Dom? Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces, the way the projections persecute the dreamer? Admit it, you don't believe in one reality anymore. So choose, choose to be here, choose me."

I related to that myself. How many here have a sense of the irreality of life since 'waking up' with respect to some of the topics discussed in this forum? Anyone who, like me, felt rather paranoid for a while after trying to get everyone to research '9/11' and '7/7' might be able to relate somewhat to Mal's observation above.

It may help to view this 'infinite love' as being sentient, in short, God. It may help to see it as the superposition of all possibility, i.e. 'the universe'. There is much evidence* pointing towards the conclusion that the networks of emotion between sentience at the level we experience it, i.e. love between life-forms, are manifesting reality as we experience it; quite literally 'we' create what we experience, and whether you choose to see 'us' as individuals or as a higher sentience comprised of the love between individuals is a matter of perspective, much as I could see myself as a whole or as a collection of cells.

In summary I guess I am saying that, rather than argue about who is 'right' and who is 'wrong', consider that 'God' is dreaming all this, all the stories, my life, and the lives of the people who started each of those threads, and everything else. If you believe in God then you must, surely, believe that God created all this anyway, so if you see it as a dream then, hopefully, you'll see where I'm coming from

I hope this helps.

* See, for example, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research ('PEAR') project or the Global Consciousness Project if you want to explore these matters further; here are some links to introductory videos:

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research project: http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4359545
The Global Consciousness Project - Dean Radin: The Global Consciousness Project - Roger Nelson:
Old 24-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
creation
Banned

Quote:
I see threads called "Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God" and "Why there is No Truth in Islam". What do you think the chances are that either of those statements could ever be shown to be true at the expense of the other? Clearly followers of either view are never going to agree.
Because truth is Absolute and not Relative.

Christ is the key which unlocks the golden doors into the temple of Divine truth.

Last edited by creation; 24-02-2012 at 11:59 PM.
creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
dedicate

Quote:
In summary I guess I am saying that, rather than argue about who is 'right' and who is 'wrong', consider that 'God' is dreaming all this, all the stories, my life, and the lives of the people who started each of those threads, and everything else. If you believe in God then you must, surely, believe that God created all this anyway, so if you see it as a dream then, hopefully, you'll see where I'm coming from

I feel ya. It should make us sick, the way we get on at each other. No need of it -- after all in 1,000,000 years (a blink of the eye of Brahma) all this would have changed to some other dream. The only reality is love.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #4
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink No one is born an adult! Infinite Love?

Blah, blah .....

Infinite Love?

Unconditional Love?

Love is the only way?

Quantum physics ...... more blah, blah!!!! .....

Quantum physics = Love .... I'm maybe a dummy but not such a dummy ......

Where are the truly wise Humans explaining these words to dummy's in very simple terms??

What are words good for if no one can explain them to a 7 year old child.....

Where are you; tell me & all others what it is & means in your own words .... anyone comes forward???

Please!!! >>> make my day......

Even so I keep away from all sorts of believers & organized Religion a million miles >>
I try my absolute best in regards of the Adam word, Eve word, God Word, Jesus word & Christ word ..... I leave the Love word to others!

Where are the wise older women here ..... True Love should be your department??

Young women should keep there big foot out of it; because they screwed it all up in the first place & lost the true meaning of true original Love.... because most hated to listen to there elders!

I like to see the older experienced wise women to come forward with all there power of true wisdom & give us the true explanation.

I know you out there in hiding now is your time to speak the truth & expose all lies of the past .... look here>>>
23. The Savior said, "I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will stand as a single one."

One Man can not know everything .... that's why the creator made so many of us to help each other.

But please short & simple so any kid would understand it!

Rebirth means we have to start as a spiritual child ..... no one is born an spiritual adult!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
There is nothing to be agreed with .... because both statements are of lies & therefore not of any truth!

You don't need to know what truth is! ...... all you need to know is; what truth is not!

Every time you have found a new lie; you have found some truth!

Same with the true God/image .... you don't need to know what god is; but you need to know & understand what God is not........

Last edited by oiram; 25-02-2012 at 07:43 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote