Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 10-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
sphoenix

Default Students' potential being corrupted?

I speak for most young people in high education and friends that relate with the truth of our life. I'm attending university in the UK and as an animator, we are trained to construct exciting/creative/funny storyboards and short films, which seem perfectly enjoyable to any state of mind raised by the elites.

What distracts me every day I attend is the fact that I have been brought up by my parents to this stage to think I am making them proud of doing what I do. The problem is, what I do will soon be used to manipulate tens of thousands through a box in a room. I've seen plenty of ads and uncovered the subliminal messages they embody and how those influence the general public within 30 seconds. It simply disgusts me but at the same time, I see no easy way out.

It's just a tricky situation. I see the potential of human consciousness in everyone and I'm happy that I've discovered sites like these to 'awaken' my mind early. But at the end of the day, I go to sleep - set my alarm - wake up rushing to catch the bus - listen deeply to lecturers - determined to get work finished on time. So I'm basically part of the system! And it's not just me, I know a lot of other people feel the same, and feel just as weak when they realise it's not so easy to simply 'shift' your life in another direction.

I guess what I'm asking is, do you share similar difficulties and if so, how do you manage to deal with this obstruction?
sphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
heuer
Inactive

We are all part of the system to a certain degree.

The thing is though, we live in a capitalist system hence everyone through their own individual pursuits in one way or another contributes to the world.

There are many positions in society that are a necessity.

I think the only time personally I would deem a career choice as being an issue is when it's directly affiliated with TPTB's agenda. Such as being involved in the entertainment industry, politician etc.

At the end of the day you need money and you need a living. But there is a lot to gain from a fulfilling career and job. If you aren't proud of your position or happy with it, then there's potential for future issues to occur.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #3
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post
We are all part of the system to a certain degree.

The thing is though, we live in a capitalist system hence everyone through their own individual pursuits in one way or another contributes to the world.

There are many positions in society that are a necessity.

I think the only time personally I would deem a career choice as being an issue is when it's directly affiliated with TPTB's agenda. Such as being involved in the entertainment industry, politician etc.

At the end of the day you need money and you need a living. But there is a lot to gain from a fulfilling career and job. If you aren't proud of your position or happy with it, then there's potential for future issues to occur.
you're sounding more and more like a corporate shill.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #4
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
you're sounding more and more like a corporate shill.
And you're sounding more and more like a fool.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #5
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphoenix View Post
I speak for most young people in high education and friends that relate with the truth of our life. I'm attending university in the UK and as an animator, we are trained to construct exciting/creative/funny storyboards and short films, which seem perfectly enjoyable to any state of mind raised by the elites.

What distracts me every day I attend is the fact that I have been brought up by my parents to this stage to think I am making them proud of doing what I do. The problem is, what I do will soon be used to manipulate tens of thousands through a box in a room. I've seen plenty of ads and uncovered the subliminal messages they embody and how those influence the general public within 30 seconds. It simply disgusts me but at the same time, I see no easy way out.

It's just a tricky situation. I see the potential of human consciousness in everyone and I'm happy that I've discovered sites like these to 'awaken' my mind early. But at the end of the day, I go to sleep - set my alarm - wake up rushing to catch the bus - listen deeply to lecturers - determined to get work finished on time. So I'm basically part of the system! And it's not just me, I know a lot of other people feel the same, and feel just as weak when they realise it's not so easy to simply 'shift' your life in another direction.

I guess what I'm asking is, do you share similar difficulties and if so, how do you manage to deal with this obstruction?

Have you ever thought about taking a career aptitude test on where your talents lie? Most people when they are young do not spend a whole lot of time thinking or contemplating what they feel like doing as their life's work. I know I never did. My parents didn't do a whole lot of thinking about their life's work either and so it was passed onto me. They never got the real guidance they needed from their parents, and their parents parents never got guidance from their parents and so on and so forth down the generation line. All misfits.

A few months ago I received a vedic astrology job /career reading and I was very impressed with it. I wish would have gotten that kind of guidance when I was younger. But who knows, as I look back I was also immature, so I probably would have given no serious attention to it.

Take110% charge of your own existence. Pay no attention to what your parents want you do to. Pay no attention to the PTB and their artificial system.

Here's a little something else...

"Most Human beings are brainwashed Robots...

The rulers of the world want mankind to exist in a conditioned or brainwashed state of mind. It makes us easier to rule and control. It makes us believe and respond to all kinds of fiction or nonsense. These concoctions or fictions include, but not limited to, all present philosophies, religions and political concepts as well as the ordinary things of life, like our financial systems, the medical systems, and the deluding perpetrations of the media. They all keep us busy believing in stories from the most mundane to the ridiculous. They even make us go to war and kill our brothers and sisters. What a game! We are brainwashed from the day we are born. The rulers of the world want us to believe in the reality of the conscious mind only! This mind tells us that things are as we see them. They are not! The reality we experience is the result of a mental habit; we are stuck in a mental rut! Because of this, we are forced to be reborn again and again. We are asleep! To awaken to 'what is'—is an individual task. There are many more and better realities than the reality most people are experiencing and believe in presently..."

Last edited by alisa2; 11-10-2010 at 05:19 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote