Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-04-2016, 09:15 PM   #221
ima gene

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
lol

i didn't mean to ram the point home....

Old 04-04-2016, 09:18 PM   #222
busa

IMO Crawley was a fucking idiot.
A dangerous idiot, but an idiot none the less.
He has fuck all to do with this thread so keep it on track.

Standard cointelpro action to divert to another argument.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:18 PM   #223
monay

Default emblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
From your replies ive wasted enough energy already Monay. I am not here to spoon feed anybody. I suggest you do your own research capiche?

The dragon with a crown swallowing a child you can believe whatever horse shit you have been fed by his story.
porridge,

You are not spoon feeding. You are being evasive and not supporting your story.

The emblem is from the House of Visconti and predates any knowledge of the Aztecs in Europe.

You are reading some right wing scare book. Who do they say drew the Aztec meal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Visconti

Last edited by monay; 04-04-2016 at 09:24 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #224
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Back to buildings and stuff. How does 19.5 degrees fit in with freemasonry? I did a search but the only info comes from anti Masonic sites.
it is a logical fallacy to discount websites just because they have a bias. Everything has a bias...if you look at a masonic site for masonic info that site will have a bias

I've heard you complain about people posting stuff from christian sites before and the same applies. Just because the site has a bias does not mean all of its info will be incorrect

Historians know when they read accounts that they should take the bias into account but it doesn't mean they should ignore the info altogether. The best approach is to try and get many accounts from all sides and then cross-reference the info in them and see what picture emerges

But if you only ever get your info from masonic sites you will only get a tiny part of the picture. For example a masonic site probably won't tell you how the masons murdered captain william morgan for publishing their rituals

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2016 at 09:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #225
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
porridge,

The emblem is from the House of Visconti and predates any knowledge of the Aztecs in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House-of-Visconti
how do you know that there was not pre-knoweldge of the americas amongst the secret societies?
Old 04-04-2016, 09:23 PM   #226
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

So there is no proof.
proof of what? I wasn't trying to proof anything

All i was doing was showing what kind of stuff crowley was teaching people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:24 PM   #227
derekbuttery

Quote:
yes and when you look into who built much of the architecture around the world it was freemasons and freemasons use symbology, build on leylines and have an agenda to build a world government

if you take paris for example the french freemasons built a big statue of semiramis called the 'statue of liberty' which marked the entry to one of the main ports of the US or what the occult orders were calling the new atlantis

They then erected a smaller duplicate along the seine river in paris
so why the meltdown over another one?

ps actually the french built THREE statues of liberty each one bigger than the next
Old 04-04-2016, 09:25 PM   #228
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
IMO Crawley was a fucking idiot.
A dangerous idiot, but an idiot none the less.
He has fuck all to do with this thread so keep it on track.

Standard cointelpro action to divert to another argument.
bringing it back to buildings...we mentioned the obeslisk in paris where the royals were bloodily sacrificed...i mean 'executed' by the freemasonic revolutionaries

Well the louvre building is an interesting one next to all that. They built a glass pyramid there in recent years and the building itself is in the shape of a man just like luxor in egypt; in alignment with it is the obelisk to the left (off the picture) and then further along the arc de triomphe:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:27 PM   #229
porridge
Banned

Quote:
porridge,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Visconti

I was referring to the Moon matrix & the Belly of the beast.

Welcome to the hotel California Monay.

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:44 PM   #230
porridge
Banned

Quote:
bringing it back to buildings...we mentioned the obeslisk in paris where the royals were bloodily sacrificed...i mean 'executed' by the freemasonic revolutionaries

Well the louvre building is an interesting one next to all that. They built a glass pyramid there in recent years and the building itself is in the shape of a man just like luxor in egypt; in alignment with it is the obelisk to the left (off the picture) and then further along the arc de triomphe:

Its amazing why they hold them obelisks to such high esteem. Mirroring the temple of Luxor & St Peters square they built the whole place around the obelisk. The Romans also desecrated the holy of holies in Luxor the heart of man. I believe it was one of their many rituals to enslave us.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:46 PM   #231
porridge
Banned

Quote:
porridge,

What moon matrix? What belly of the beast? What hotel California? We were speaking of Mexico.

The Aztec drawing seems to have European writing on it. Was it drawn by a Jesuit or Dominican?

The Aztecs did not draw that picture. Maybe the artist was a Visconti.

Being dismissive does not support your topic.
Watch the video I posted then start a thread & Il gladly come & give my opinion.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:49 PM   #232
busa

Quote:

Having worked in or around architecture for most of my life, the geometry and orientation of buildings is of great interest to me, both ancient and modern.

The symbolism is very apparent as is the way in which these structures are all interconnected around the world by specific measurements in geometry even across thousands of miles of ocean. The Egyptian methodology didn't end with the Egyptians. It is fascinatiing to see how the exact same measurements in geometry are still used today for key buildings and monuments. To precise plan, not by coincidence.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:00 PM   #233
busa

Another great site showing the presence and significance of symbology.
It is everywhere.

https://blairzhit.wordpress.com/2013...n-plain-sight/

Old 04-04-2016, 10:13 PM   #234
busa

I have highlighted the relevant part for you monay:

"Welcome to the David Icke forums.

You are free to discuss anything of interest, but please can we show respect for each other and the difficult job of the moderators who volunteer their time and hard work to ensure that the discussions are not hijacked and dominated by the few at the expense of the rest.

The David Icke forums have become a focus for lively debate, insights and information and I hope you enjoy your stay.

best wishes,

David
Rules and Etiquette

Please ensure you have read our Forum and Communication Guidelines and our Terms and Conditions before signing up for an account.

Treating Others
This is a place for open and free discussion on a wide range of topics and we ask that you respect each other by not bullying or harassing other members of the forum.

This is not the place for personal attacks, or to deliberately stop the flow of conversation from taking place. Please; Do not Hijack threads; do not post irrelevant images or text in other people's topics for no reason other than disruption; do not make any personal insults or irrelevant one word answers.
Do not spam “General” or "Today's News" with a bunch of new threads all in one session. Do not sign-up multiple user IDs."

Old 04-04-2016, 10:17 PM   #235
porridge
Banned

Quote:
porridge,

The Youtube.com video has a message error. As stated.
Lawd a mercy! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Or
Google: "Secrets in plain site"

Its a 4hour doc but well worth the watch.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:43 PM   #236
monay

Quote:
Lawd a mercy! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Or
Google: "Secrets in plain site"

Its a 4hour doc but well worth the watch.
porridge,

This link works. I will watch tomorrow.

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:29 AM   #237
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Its amazing why they hold them obelisks to such high esteem. Mirroring the temple of Luxor & St Peters square they built the whole place around the obelisk. The Romans also desecrated the holy of holies in Luxor the heart of man. I believe it was one of their many rituals to enslave us.
The obeslisk in the middle of st peters square indicating the sun at the centre of the solar system suggests that the vatican insiders knew that the sun was at the centre of the solar system even as they persecuted galileo for saying so

Pyramid= pyra(fire)-mid (middle)

It represents the solar phallus just as the obelisk does. The sun was seen as the tip of the macrocosmic mans penis

The freemasons put obelisks along leylines and if you study maps of britain you'll find obelisks in some pretty obscure places where no one is really going to see them. However when you draw lines through them to ancient sites they are clearly in alignment.

This means that the freemasons who erected the obelisks in the 1700's and 1800's had knowledge of the leylines. They took this responsibility of guardianship off the knights templar who took it off the celts when the catholic church took power in direct unbroken lineage

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-04-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:37 AM   #238
iamawaveofthesea

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”― Nikola Tesla

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-04-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:04 PM   #239
monay

Default new world

Quote:
how do you know that there was not pre-knoweldge of the americas amongst the secret societies?
iamawaveofthesea,

How do you know that there was?

The New World had different systems than the ethnocentric views of Europe. The snake eating the human symbol was only in the mind of the artist. Where is the snake eating human etched in stone?
Where is the snake eating the human in the native stories?

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #240
monay

Quote:
porridge,

This link works. I will watch tomorrow.
porridge,

The Illuminati have a very ethnocentric world view which has been built upon.
This is not the only working model in reality. The Illuminati do not control reality hence the matrix.

I gather that you think that the ley line grid will work for the Illuminati. The ley line grid is not that closed of a system.