Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 01:16 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
It's impossible to say what might have been, only what is.
no if you are saying that you set out to consciously manifest something then it either did or did not manifest
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:17 PM   #82
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no if you are saying that you set out to consciously manifest something then it either did or did not manifest
I don't set out to consciously manifest anything. That would be a mistake, imo.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:18 PM   #83
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I don't set out to consciously manifest anything. That would be a mistake, imo.
that's what the poster above was claiming he was doing

its also what many occultists attempt
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-09-2017 at 01:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:27 PM   #84
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that's what the poster above was claiming he was doing
Incorrect as I see it.

"But it was my lack of ego, and only focusing on the FEELING, that created it"

Quote:
its also what many occultists attempt
Perhaps occultists don't understand things so well.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:31 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Incorrect as I see it.

"But it was my lack of ego, and only focusing on the FEELING, that created it"

Perhaps occultists don't understand things so well.
ah and yet people like me are still here disagreeing with you

does it make you feel less impotent to believe you can wish us away?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:37 PM   #86
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah and yet people like me are still here disagreeing with you

does it make you feel less impotent to believe you can wish us away?
Eh?

I don't wish people away. I sometimes have those kinds of thoughts, lol, but I disregard them in favour of the bigger picture.

I am happy to talk to you, talking to each other is what we do. If you weren't here I wouldn't be talking to you, I'd be talking to someone else, or talking to no-one. And if I wished everyone away, I'd certainly not be talking to anyone.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 07:52 PM   #87
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I don't set out to consciously manifest anything. That would be a mistake, imo.
Maybe it would be a quite useful exercise rather than a mistake.
Why should attempting to manifest something at will be a mistake? Would it take one off the path? Would it be a waste of time? In that case, do you have clarity on where are you heading and why the hurry?
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #88
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
Maybe it would be a quite useful exercise rather than a mistake.
Why should attempting to manifest something at will be a mistake? Would it take one off the path? Would it be a waste of time? In that case, do you have clarity on where are you heading and why the hurry?
I guess it wouldn't be a mistake if one had no doubts, but doubts are likely to be manifest along with desires. To will anything entails conscious thought upon it and thoughts can be unruly, giving it as much of a random element as there would be if one weren't applying will, and with less purity. Perhaps will should be limited to one's personal actions only.

If one had no desires yet were still attempting to will stuff to manifest then in all likelihood one would be a robot fulfilling something else's plan.

Better to not think too much about it perhaps, just enjoy life as much as possible.

What path? What hurry?

.

Last edited by white light; 04-09-2017 at 08:47 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #89
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I guess it wouldn't be a mistake if one had no doubts, but doubts are likely to be manifest along with desires. To will anything entails conscious thought upon it and thoughts can be unruly, giving it as much of a random element as there would be if one weren't applying will, and with less purity. Perhaps will should be limited to one's personal actions only.
what doubts and why fear your mind?

Quote:
If one had no desires yet were still attempting to will stuff to manifest then in all likelihood one would be a robot fulfilling something else's plan.
that's just the opposite of how it works. when you have no desires, your intent (free from desire) should be pure enough to manifest effortlessly (that's how god does it )

Quote:
Better to not think too much about it perhaps, just enjoy life as much as possible.
you can't, life won't let you, unless you deal with the above first

Quote:
What path? What hurry?
.
the one where you know you desire to deal with the above before your current body resets itself, unless you're very confident you can remember all the progress you've made
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #90
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
what doubts and why fear your mind?
I had no doubt that you would ask this. However, existence is full of doubts. Doubt isn't necessarily fear though. I doubt that the moon is made of cheese. I don't fear that the moon is made of cheese. I doubt that I can will the moon to be made of cheese. However, some reference to a cheesy moon may crop up in synchronous orbit of my musings.

Quote:
that's just the opposite of how it works. when you have no desires, your intent (free from desire) should be pure enough to manifest effortlessly (that's how god does it )
What intent is there that's free from desire? Where would it come from?

I don't believe in gods.

Quote:
you can't, life won't let you, unless you deal with the above first
Life won't let me enjoy life unless I have no desire to enjoy life?
Sounds a bit screwy.

Quote:
the one where you know you desire to deal with the above before your current body resets itself, unless you're very confident you can remember all the progress you've made
I doubt the notion of a "reset". There's no-one alive that can testify to it, and no-one dead that can testify to it.

white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:26 PM   #91
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I had no doubt that you would ask this. However, existence is full of doubts. Doubt isn't necessarily fear though. I doubt that the moon is made of cheese. I don't fear that the moon is made of cheese. I doubt that I can will the moon to be made of cheese. However, some reference to a cheesy moon may crop up in synchronous orbit of my musings.



What intent is there that's free from desire? Where would it come from?

I don't believe in gods.



Life won't let me enjoy life unless I have no desire to enjoy life?
Sounds a bit screwy.



I doubt the notion of a "reset". There's no-one alive that can testify to it, and no-one dead that can testify to it.

to me the only thing that's worth my time are love (of the real kind) and perfect peace, anything else is just blah blah
don't even know what I'm doing here exchanging words with you as I'm pretty much done with teaching others
I guess I'm looking for love maybe and not finding any
for now
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:12 AM   #92
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
to me the only thing that's worth my time are love (of the real kind) and perfect peace, anything else is just blah blah
don't even know what I'm doing here exchanging words with you as I'm pretty much done with teaching others
I guess I'm looking for love maybe and not finding any
for now
"Teaching" is perhaps not conducive to it.

white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:54 AM   #93
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
"Teaching" is perhaps not conducive to it.

we're all teachers to each other, consciously or not
but, helping each other feel better is very worthwhile... I must have gotten quite negative to think otherwise.
just read a little thread about god's energy in the neighbouring forum that prompted me to have an attitude adjustment once again (feeling grateful )
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:01 AM   #94
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

can you take your discussion into your own thread

Can the staff please splinter off the above discussion into its own thread? thanks
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:24 AM   #95
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

New “RNA interference” crop technology WEAPONIZES food into the ultimate eugenics weapon… could target Blacks for covert sterilization
Thursday, September 07, 2017 by: Mike Adams

A devastating new food weaponization technology has been developed called “RNA interference.” This technology, initially rolled out to destroy the fertility of pests, could easily be expanded into a genocidal food-based weapon that targets African-Americans to destroy their fertility. The same technology could also be fine-tuned to target Whites, Latinos, Asians or other races with various “biological payloads” that could include shutting off their fertility, neurological function or ability to build new blood vessels, eventually leading to death.

A New York Times article from 1969, shown below, quotes top science advisors openly calling for placing sterilization chemicals into the food supply to eliminate Blacks. President Nixon’s chief science advisor endorsed the plan and added that perhaps a lottery system could allow certain lucky people to “win” an antidote that would restore their fertility (keep reading for the NYT article source, below). Depopulation advocates at the time said that the United States population should be limited to 150 million people, and that new science breakthroughs should be pursued to find ways to eliminate excess population.

“RNA interference” is a well-known phenomenon in the world of biology and medicine. It describes a process where RNA molecules inhibit gene expression, effectively blocking an organism’s genes from synthesizing proteins or other molecules that are crucial for sustaining life. RNA interference technology is well known in the cancer industry, for example, where such treatments are touted as ways to disable cancer stem cells without using toxic chemotherapy drugs. It’s also known as a type of “gene silencing” therapy.
Medical discovery turns into biological weapon

In 2008, research conducted at the University of Kentucky found that gene silencing therapies could have unexpected harmful side effects. As explained by Science Daily: (emphasis added)

A dramatic new study published in the most recent issue of Nature questions some of the mechanisms underlying a new class of drugs based on Nobel Prize-winning work designed to fight diseases ranging from macular degeneration to diabetes. …[T]he findings made by Ambati’s lab show the mechanisms behind it are not as scientists once believed. In fact, Ambati’s work imparts the need for caution in current clinical trials using the technology, as it may have potentially harmful effects on subjects.

In short, researchers in 1998 discovered a class of double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) that possessed powerful gene-silencing capabilities, or the ability to “turn off” disease-causing genes in the body. Ambati… and his colleagues have made a critical discovery that challenges the view that siRNA’s therapeutic effects are imparted solely through RNA interference. Ambati and collaborators argue that siRNA functions generically rather than specifically, thus the new class of drugs being formulated may actually adversely affect blood vessel growth in a variety of organs.

Suddenly, the world of science and medicine had stumbled upon a way to turn food into a genetically-targeted weapon for eugenics or depopulation.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-0...cs-weapon.html
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #96
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
can you take your discussion into your own thread

Can the staff please splinter off the above discussion into its own thread? thanks
Apologies for interrupting your race war.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:49 AM   #97
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Apologies for interrupting your race war.
you interrupted a thread highlighting how a race war is being orchestrated

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-09-2017 at 07:49 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #98
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you interrupted a thread highlighting how a race war is being orchestrated

Be the solution.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #99
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Be the solution.
let me explain why your position is flawed...

your position is that i should basically keep my mouth shut and allow mass immigration to occur and not complain about any of the effects of it

When there are problems that occur as a result like the overburdening of public services, the depression of wages, unemployment due to competition over jobs dwindling to automation and the watering down of the native culture until eventually the economy and society collapses under the burden of paying for lots of unemployed people then you are saying i should just ignore it

When national identity is destroyed making it easier for the rothschild-cabal to absorb us into their globalised schemes like the EU i should just ignore it

When i see my society being destabilised due to mass immigration so that the globalists can justify imposing their police state i should just ignore it

When there are ethno-tensions because organised asian rape gangs are targetting white children you say i should just ignore it

When there is a massive uptick in terrorism because people who hate my country have been allowed into it then you say i should just ignore it

When there are calls from jewish and black university professors to 'end whiteness' thereby targetting me whilst simultaneously there is a programme of making me into a politically vulnerable ethnic minority through orchestrated soros funded mass immigration then I should just ignore it

When i see affirmative action being applied to disadvantage me in the name of 'diversity' when the world is already diverse and i am already a global ethnic minority then i should just ignore it

When i see a race war being orchestrated through IDENTITY politics which is clearly going to end badly i should just ignore it

When i see my culture being slowly but surely eclipsed by cultures like islam that i see as one that will seek to impose itself on society as it becomes more prevalent then i should just ignore it

When i see an increase in crime because there are no checks on who is coming into the country thereby seeing the free movement of murderers, rapists, thieves and jihadis, i should just ignore it

When i see a shift in mindset to a more disposable gig economy type mindset where people don't build for the future or look to build things that last or look to what they can take from the country rather then what they can contribute to it because they don't actually feel any loyalty to that country but rather see it as an economic opportunity then i should just ignore it

But here's the thing....i don't want to ignore those thingsas i don;t want to see my country and society sabotaged like you do so you are wasting your breathe

Now kindly take your irrelevant discussion elsewhere
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-09-2017 at 08:19 AM.
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:19 AM   #100
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
let me explain why your position is flawed...

your position is that i should basically keep my mouth shut and allow mass immigration to occur and not complain about any of the effects of it

When there are problems that occur as a result like the overburdening of public services, the depression of wages, unemployment due to competition over jobs dwindling to automation and the watering down of the native culture until eventually the economy and society collapses under the burden of paying for lots of unemployed people then you are saying i should just ignore it

When national identity is destroyed making it easier for the rothschild-cabal to absorb us into their globalised schemes like the EU i should just ignore it

When i see my society being destabilised due to mass immigration so that the globalists can justify imposing their police state i should just ignore it

When there are ethno-tensions because organised asian rape gangs are targetting white children you say i should just ignore it

When there is a massive uptick in terrorism because people who hate my country have been allowed into it then you say i should just ignore it

When there are calls from jewish and black university professors to 'end whiteness' thereby targetting me whilst simultaneously there is a programme of making me into a politically vulnerable ethnic minority through orchestrated soros funded mass immigration then I should just ignore it

When i see affirmative action being applied to disadvantage me in the name of 'diversity' when the world is already diverse and i am already a global ethnic minority then i should just ignore it

When i see my culture being slowly but surely eclipsed by cultures like islam that i see as one that will seek to impose itself on society as it becomes more prevalent then i should just ignore it

When i see an increase in crime because there are no checks on who is coming into the country thereby seeing the free movement of murderers, rapists, thieves and jihadis, i should just ignore it

When i see a shift in mindset to a more disposable gig economy type mindset where people don't build for the future or look to build things that last or look to what they can take from the country rather then what they can contribute to it because they don't actually feel any loyalty to that country but rather see it as an economic opportunity then i should just ignore it

But here's the thing....i don't want to ignore those things so you are wasting your breathe

Now kindly take your irrelevant discussion elsewhere
If a race war is being orchestrated then you are surely being part of the orchestration by buying into it, and hence fanning the flames, as it is perhaps people like yourself that are being orchestrated, with your “commentary”.

No conflict was ever solved by fanning the flames. Take Northern Ireland for instance. That was mostly abated by a generation of kids saying “fuck that shit, I’m not buying into it”.

Like I said, be the solution. I don’t expect you to understand that though, you’re too deep in your self important role.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.