Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 26-03-2013, 12:29 AM   #241
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Perhaps They A-lready Have O-ne ...
These people from Heavens Gate thought they had one behind Hale Bopp comet:

Guy from the cult, Rio Dangelo - a bit odd.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #242
twilight_sparkle
Banned

No mention of Jade Goody on here, the poor little MSM pawn.
Was she sacrificed for a higher Illuminati purpose?
Certainly her stage managed rise to controversial fame and demise looks that way.

Jade died of cervical cancer aged 27 on the 22nd March 2009, mothers day.
Her death was published and made mythology by the MK Ultra handler Max Clifford.

27, 322

Need I say more?

I think it was truly awful how this woman was singled out as a sacrifice / murder victim just to create a real life soap opera tragedy, we will never know the real Jade, she will just be remembered as a racist who the public hatred, and manipulated.

RIP Jade xx
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #243
catholicblock

Default On the subject of Jade Goody

^^^

Lol speaking of Useless Media. Also remember she was on the cowpat show Big Brother.
catholicblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #244
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
No mention of Jade Goody on here, the poor little MSM pawn.
Was she sacrificed for a higher Illuminati purpose?
Certainly her stage managed rise to controversial fame and demise looks that way.

Jade died of cervical cancer aged 27 on the 22nd March 2009, mothers day.
Her death was published and made mythology by the MK Ultra handler Max Clifford.

27, 322

Need I say more?

I think it was truly awful how this woman was singled out as a sacrifice / murder victim just to create a real life soap opera tragedy, we will never know the real Jade, she will just be remembered as a racist who the public hatred, and manipulated.

RIP Jade xx
I feel sorry for Jade Goody as well. Jade had a really hard childhood. Her first book reveals what her childhood was like. Michael Jackson liked Jade and wanted to go to her funeral. Jade in fact had some black blood so she wasn't totally white, if people knew this they might think again about her being a racist. Jade is in fact mixed race. Michael Jackson felt sorry that her two beloved young sons Freddie Brazier and Bobby Jack Brazier would be left without a mother.

Jermaine Jackson was also on 'Celebrity Big Brother' with Jade. I think Jermaine Jackson maybe fancied the beautiful Shilpa Shetty and he sided with her on the programme. I think Shilpa Shetty only dates high class Indian men though. What people don't know is 'Celebrity Big Brother' was 'scripted' and was used to launch Shilpa Shetty's career in the UK. Shilpa Shetty is also a friend of the Jackson family. I remember Jermaine Jackson calling Jade Goody and her friends Danielle O'Hara and Jo O'Meara "white trash" on 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Strangely Jermaine Jackson is now friends with Danielle O'Hara the English glamour model.

Michael Jackson was supportive of both Jade Goody and the singer Susan Boyle. I love Michael Jackson he was so kind and caring. I don't understand why Jermaine Jackson does and says some of the things he says. I know Jermaine was the favorite son of his father Joe Jackson and maybe he was his mother's favorite son as well.

Last edited by andiliz; 01-04-2013 at 12:04 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #245
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
I feel sorry for Jade Goody as well. Jade had a really hard childhood. Her first book reveals what her childhood was like. Michael Jackson liked Jade and wanted to go to her funeral. Jade in fact had some black blood so she wasn't totally white, if people knew this they might think again about her being a racist. Jade is in fact mixed race. Michael Jackson felt sorry that her two beloved young sons Freddie Brazier and Bobby Jack Brazier would be left without a mother.

Jermaine Jackson was also on 'Celebrity Big Brother' with Jade. I think Jermaine Jackson maybe fancied the beautiful Shilpa Shetty and he sided with her on the programme. I think Shilpa Shetty only dates high class Indian men though. What people don't know is 'Celebrity Big Brother' was 'scripted' and was used to launch Shilpa Shetty's career in the UK. Shilpa Shetty is also a friend of the Jackson family. I remember Jermaine Jackson calling Jade Goody and her friends Danielle O'Hara and Jo O'Meara "white trash" on 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Strangely Jermaine Jackson is now friends with Danielle O'Hara the English glamour model.

Michael Jackson was supportive of both Jade Goody and the singer Susan Boyle. I love Michael Jackson he was so kind and caring. I don't understand why Jermaine Jackson does and says some of the things he says. I know Jermaine was the favorite son of his father Joe Jackson and maybe he was his mother's favorite son as well.

I feel sorry for Jade too. There is just so much wrong with this story.
From Jade's early life one can assume that she thought that TV fame would be an easy way out of poverty. These are the kind of people who are targeted by the reality shows, not stupid people, desperate people. I really don't think Jade was as stupid as she was painted by the press, the racist remarks on the show were scripted, they just needed a dupe desperate enough for fame to go along with the game. They used Jade as a fat white racist to promote Shilpa, and stir up some conflict, then when they were done with that they used her as a scapegoat...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ttack-NHS.html

Revealing Jade's terminal illness on live TV is just not done. Anywhere. This is a delicate confidential matter not for reality TV. That's about as cruel as you can get. Max Clifford's control over her death was shocking, her death was unnecessary, she was neglected and allowed to die in front of millions of viewers. And her age and that date couldn't be any more suspicious.

I have long suspected Max Clifford to be one of the UK's top MK Ultra handlers, and because of his own history of epilepsy and childhood brain trauma, possibly MK'd himself. His involvement in the current paedophile furore makes this pretty much self evident.

Quote:
Goody received the news she had cervical cancer on camera and flew back to the UK where she was treated by Coxon.

The doctor said: 'An ultrasound should be able to pick up lesions just 1.2mm wide, and Jade had a tumour the size of a tangerine. It should have been blindingly obvious.'

Jade underwent an emergency hysterectomy, chemotherapy and radiation therapy - but it was too late to save the star.

'She probably had cancer for at least a year before her diagnosis. The abnormal smear tests were signs that she was high-risk,' said Coxon. 'She was only diagnosed because of one nurse bothering to do her job.'

Coxon warned: 'Jade story must never be forgotten. She need not have died if the medical profession had got their act together in time.'
Jade's televised demise was evil and voyeuristic, even more so if you consider that her condition was operable but she was allowed to die.

This magazine (issue 666) was actually published BEFORE she died!!

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 01-04-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #246
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I feel sorry for Jade too. There is just so much wrong with this story.
From Jade's early life one can assume that she thought that TV fame would be an easy way out of poverty. These are the kind of people who are targeted by the reality shows, not stupid people, desperate people. I really don't think Jade was as stupid as she was painted by the press, the racist remarks on the show were scripted, they just needed a dupe desperate enough for fame to go along with the game. They used Jade as a fat white racist to promote Shilpa, and stir up some conflict, then when they were done with that they used her as a scapegoat...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ttack-NHS.html

Revealing Jade's terminal illness on live TV is just not done. Anywhere. This is a delicate confidential matter not for reality TV. That's about as cruel as you can get. Max Clifford's control over her death was shocking, her death was unnecessary, she was neglected and allowed to die in front of millions of viewers. And her age and that date couldn't be any more suspicious.

I have long suspected Max Clifford to be one of the UK's top MK Ultra handlers, and because of his own history of epilepsy and childhood brain trauma, possibly MK'd himself. His involvement in the current paedophile furore makes this pretty much self evident.

Jade's televised demise was evil and voyeuristic, even more so if you consider that her condition was operable but she was allowed to die.

This magazine (issue 666) was actually published BEFORE she died!!
The strange thing is that even though Jade had black blood she was seen as the white racist/bully because she looks more white than black. The general public seem to know very little about the real Jade. Jade Goody was a dental nurse before she became famous. Jade loved her two sons so much.

Max Clifford: 'Jade Goody was a sacrificial offering':

Of all Michael Jackson's brothers I trust Jermaine Jackson the least. I'm still trying to work out what his role was on 'Celebrity Big Brother'. It is so sad to think that just months after Jade Goody died Michael Jackson also died/was murdered. Jade Goody became a Christian just before she died and I pray that Jade and Michael are now both in Heaven.

Jade Goody was friends with Prince Azim the son of the billionaire the Sultan of Brunei for a while.

Do you think Jade's condition really was operable? I wonder who Max Clifford's doctor is? It seems the real truth is not told to the general public.

Last edited by andiliz; 02-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #247
trixie

Not sure if we have posted already - but connects Michael Jackson death to Hendrix:

Very good vids

http://youtu.be/LgZgiSRt5N4

http://youtu.be/gseTiCNc5GA
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17

Last edited by trixie; 15-07-2013 at 07:30 PM.
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #248
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
The strange thing is that even though Jade had black blood she was seen as the white racist/bully because she looks more white than black. The general public seem to know very little about the real Jade. Jade Goody was a dental nurse before she became famous. Jade loved her two sons so much.

Max Clifford: 'Jade Goody was a sacrificial offering':

Max Clifford: 'Jade Goody was a sacrificial offering' - YouTube

Of all Michael Jackson's brothers I trust Jermaine Jackson the least. I'm still trying to work out what his role was on 'Celebrity Big Brother'. It is so sad to think that just months after Jade Goody died Michael Jackson also died/was murdered. Jade Goody became a Christian just before she died and I pray that Jade and Michael are now both in Heaven.

Jade Goody was friends with Prince Azim the son of the billionaire the Sultan of Brunei for a while.

Do you think Jade's condition really was operable? I wonder who Max Clifford's doctor is? It seems the real truth is not told to the general public.
I consider Clifford to be MK'd himself, because of his brain abnormalities, his wiki states brain scarring as a child. How does this happen? He became a handler himself. He is Simon Cowell's handler. The cancer was missed because she didn't have it. She died of a morphine overdose.
Old 24-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #249
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Masako Natsume

I don't know if Masako Natsume, of Tripitaka fame, has been mentioned before. She died on September 11th as well. I used to love 'Monkey' so much when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masako_Natsume

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_%28TV_series%29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2huJqFsFDE

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 25-10-2013 at 10:46 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #250
lightgiver

Arrow 27th Brigade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd7CG99yn-Y

The 27th Infantry Brigade was a British Army brigade during the Second World War and Korean War. In Korea, the brigade was known as 27th British Commonwealth Brigade due to the addition of Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and Indian units..

The 27th Brigade was a brigade-sized infantry unit of the Australian Army. The brigade was the last Second Australian Imperial Force infantry brigade raised for service during the World War II. Originally formed on 13 November 1940 as part of the 9th Division it was transferred to the 8th Division...

The 27th Armoured Brigade was a Second World War British Army formation that played a crucial role in the Normandy Landings in 1944..

The 27th Infantry Brigade Combat Team ("Empire") is an infantry brigade of the New York Army National Guard, one of the brigades that make up the 42nd Infantry Division...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WT8K9lvEEw
Quote:
After 'Goodwood' 2nd Army's emphasis switched away from the Caen sector, and on 27 July 1944 27th Armoured Bde was broken up, its 3 regiments being distributed to other formations...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_Armoured_Brigade
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=268

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-11-2013 at 10:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #251
lightgiver

Lightbulb 1927

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
These people from Heavens Gate thought they had one behind Hale Bopp comet:

http://youtu.be/ZnuPokujw2w

Guy from the cult, Rio Dangelo - a bit odd.
Born in 1927, Nettles was raised in a Baptist family for all of her life until adulthood. After becoming a nurse, Nettles married a businessman and remained with him for 23 years, having 4 children with him (= 27)..Furthermore, Nettles often conducted seances with mediums in order to contact other deceased spirits..A circle group was held every Wednesday at her house in relation to this..Nettles met Applewhite in March 1972, though where they met is uncertain..Her cause of death - liver cancer...

Hale–Bopp was discovered on July 23, 1995, at a great distance from the Sun, raising expectations that the comet would brighten considerably by the time it passed close to Earth..Hale–Bopp's orbital position was calculated as 7.2 astronomical units (AU) from the Sun, placing it between Jupiter and Saturn and by far the greatest distance from Earth at which a comet had been discovered by amateurs..The comet may have been observed by ancient Egyptians during the reign of pharaoh Pepi I (2332–2283 BC). In Pepi's pyramid in Saqqara is a text referring to an "nhh-star" as a companion of the pharaoh in the heavens, where "nhh" is the hieroglyph for long hair...

In October 2007, 10 years after the perihelion and at distance of 25.7 AU from Sun, the comet was still active as indicated by the detection of the CO-driven coma..The imagery of the belt and sword has found its way into popular western culture, for example in the form of the shoulder insignia of the 27th Infantry Division of the United States Army during both World Wars, probably owing to a pun on the name of the division's first commander, Major General John F. O'Ryan...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjWfG0C-J0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Nettles
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=361

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-11-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 27-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #252
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sabrina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXafdHCnsE

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is an American sitcom based on the Archie comic book series of the same name. The show premiered on September 27, 1996 on ABC to over 17 million viewers in its "T.G.I.F." line-up...

The show stars Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina Spellman, an American teenage half-witch who, on her 16th birthday, discovers she has magical powers. She lives with her 600-year-old aunts, European witches Hilda and Zelda, and their magical talking cat Salem in the fictional town of Westbridge, Massachusetts through most of the series..

The series' first four seasons aired on ABC from September 27, 1996 to May 5, 2000; the final three seasons ran on The WB from September 22, 2000 to April 24, 2003...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_4OSSSh6I

According to Gibbs, 227 was originally offered to ABC, but sold to NBC. The show was scheduled to begin in 1986 since The Jeffersons was still on the air on CBS.. However, when The Jeffersons was abruptly and unexpectedly canceled in 1985, Gibbs was free to begin, and 227 went into production a year earlier than had been previously planned...
Quote:
Vajrayoginī is visualized as the translucent, deep red form of a 16 year old female with the 3rd eye of wisdom set vertically on her forehead..Vajrayoginī is generally depicted with the traditional accoutrements of a ḍākiṇī including a cleaver (Tib. drigug, Skt. kartṛī) marked with a vajra in her right hand and a kapala (skull cup) in her left hand which is filled with blood that she partakes of with her upturned mouth..Her consort Chakrasaṃvara is often symbolically depicted as a khaṭvāńga on Vajrayoginī's left shoulder, when she is in 'solitary hero' form.. Vajrayoginī's khatvanga is marked with a vajra and from it hang a damaru drum, a bell, and a triple banner..Her extended right leg treads on the chest of red Kālarātri, while her bent left leg treads on the forehead of black Bhairava, bending his head backward and pressing it into his back at the level of his heart. Her head is adorned with a crown of five human skulls and she wears a necklace of fifty human skulls. She is depicted as standing in the center of a blazing fire of exalted wisdom.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0aciIIENo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/227_(TV_series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina...tch_(TV_series)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178579&page=8 I believe in a long prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown... Although I live in the subconscious, our pale reason hides the infinite from us...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...162415&page=84
Old 27-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #253
lightgiver

Arrow Room 277

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8aFCQVKwd0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwlWJarcAY

The Game (1997) Room 277 (Soundtrack OST)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=165The genetic difference between men and apes is only 3 percent. But that 3 percent gave us Einstein, Mozart..Our Mars One crew won't..be heading back to Earth... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=267

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-11-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Old 28-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #254
lightgiver

Lightbulb Dubai at Night

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burj_Khalifa.jpg
Quote:
City lights of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, are featured in this image taken by the Expedition 30 crew aboard the International Space Station. The City of Dubai--the largest metropolitan area within the emirate of Dubai--is a favorite subject of astronaut photography largely due to the unique artificial archipelagos situated directly offshore in the Persian Gulf, which were built such that their full design is only visible from the vantage point of an airplane -- or an orbiting spacecraft. The city presents an eye-catching appearance at night that vividly displays the urban development pattern. In this detailed image, taken with a long focal length lens and digital camera optimized for fast response and high light sensitivity, several interesting patterns can be observed. The highways and major streets are sharply defined by yellow-orange lighting, while the commercial and residential areas are resolved into a speckle pattern of individual white, blue and yellow-orange lights. Several large and brilliantly lit areas are large hotel and mall complexes, including the Burj Khalifa Tower, the world's tallest building at 2,717 feet, or 828 meters. The brilliant lighting of the city contrasts sharply with both the dark Persian Gulf to the northwest, and largely undeveloped and unlit areas to the southeast. Likewise, the clusters of lighting in the Palm Jumeira complex at bottom right correspond to the relatively small part of the archipelago that has been developed. Isolated areas of blurred city lights are due to patchy clouds.
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/image...ture_2211.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=262189&page=2
Old 04-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #255
lightgiver

Lightbulb Numbers

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) was a scheduled international passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport.. On 8 March 2014, Subang Air Traffic Control outside Kuala Lumpur reported that it had lost contact with the aircraft flying the route, a Boeing 777-200ER, at 1:20 am MST, forty minutes after takeoff.. Operated by Malaysia Airlines (MAS), the aircraft carried 12 Malaysian crew members and 227 passengers from 14 nations...

Thirty-seven is the 12th prime number, the 5th lucky prime, the first irregular prime, the 3rd unique prime and the 3rd cuban prime...

C + 3

L+ 12

U + 21

B + 2

= 38/ 3 + 8 = 11

2 + 7 = 9

= 9 / 11

Rubidium is a chemical element with the symbol Rb and atomic number 37..Rb, the only stable 1, constitutes 72% of it..Rubidium is not known to be necessary for any living organisms..Rubidium compounds are sometimes used in fireworks to give them a purple colour..Rubidium reacts violently with water and can cause fires.. To ensure safety and purity, this metal is usually kept under a dry mineral oil or sealed in glass ampoules in an inert atmosphere..

Messier object M37, a magnitude 6.0 open cluster in the constellation Auriga..

A curved line of stars comprising Alpha, Kappa, Mu, Beta, Nu and Gamma Phoenicis was seen as a boat by the ancient Arabs.. French explorer and astronomer Nicolas Louis de Lacaille charted and designated 27 stars with the Bayer designations Alpha through to Omega in 1756...

The New General Catalogue object NGC 37, a spiral galaxy in the constellation Phoenix..Ankaa is the brightest star in the constellation. It is an orange giant of apparent visual magnitude 2.37 and spectral type K0.5IIIb, 77 light years distant from Earth and orbited by a secondary object about which little is known...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=726
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysi...nes_Flight_370
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270176
Old 05-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #256
lightgiver

Arrow 3 cubed

3 cubed is 27, so the cube root of 27 is 3..

A centered hexagonal number, or hex number, is a centered figurate number that represents a hexagon with a dot in the center and all other dots surrounding the center dot in a hexagonal lattice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

Arithmetic mean of first 37 triangular numbers is 247 ...

http://www.smphillips.8m.com/hexagon.html
http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/cube-root.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centered_hexagonal_number
Old 06-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #257
lightgiver

Lightbulb First Officer

The first officer was 27-year-old Fariq Abdul Hamid, an employee of MAS since 2007, with 2,763 flying hours.. Fariq was transitioning to the Boeing 777-200 after having completed his simulator training.. He had previously flown the 777 as part of supervised training but this flight was his first as a fully fledged 777 pilot..(Hamid refers to two different but related Arabic given names both of which come from the Arabic triconsonantal root of Ḥ-M-D).The flight's captain was 53-year-old Zaharie Ahmad Shah from Penang; he joined MAS in 1981 and had 18,365 hours (=23) of flying experience...
Quote:
In commercial aviation, the first officer is the second pilot (sometimes referred to as the "co-pilot") of an aircraft. The first officer is second-in-command of the aircraft, to the captain who is the legal commander. In the event of incapacitation of the captain, the first officer will assume command of the aircraft...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYdcse6wVcQ
F + 6

O+ 15 = 21 = 3x7 =777.

The name "Penang" comes from the modern Malay name Pulau Pinang, which means "island of the areca nut palm" (Areca catechu, family Palmae)..The history of modern Penang, originally part of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah, began when the island was leased by Sultan Abdullah Mukarram Shah to Captain Francis Light, an English trader-adventurer working for the Madras-based firm, Jourdain Sullivan and de Souza and the East India Company, in exchange for military protection from Siamese and Burmese armies who were threatening Kedah..Penang Island (Pulau Pinang in Malay): an island of 293 km2 (113 sq mi) located in the Straits of Malacca..On the basis of proportions of alkali feldspar to total feldspar, granites on Penang island are further distinguished into two main groups: the North Penang Pluton (approximately north of latitude 5° 23'), and the South Penang Pluton..Chinese opera (usually the Teochew and Hokkien versions) is frequently performed in Penang, often in specially built platforms, especially during the annual Hungry Ghost Festival..Penang has been ranked by Yahoo! Travel as one of the "10 Islands to Explore Before You Die" and listed in Patricia Schultz's best-selling 1,000 Places to See Before You Die travel book...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penang
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=54
Old 14-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #258
lightgiver

Arrow Spectre

The Schilthorn is a 2,970 metre high summit of the Bernese Alps, overlooking the valley of Lauterbrunnen in the Swiss canton of Bern. It is the highest mountain in the range lying north of the Sefinenfurgge Pass.. The Schilthorn lies above the village of Mürren, from where a cable car leads to its summit..It has a panoramic view which spans from the Titlis, Jungfrau, Mönch, Eiger, over the Bernese Alps and the Jura mountains up to the Vosges Mountains and the Black Forest.. Mont Blanc is also just visible..There is a panoramic revolving restaurant, named Piz Gloria, at the summit, which is where the James Bond movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service was set. A famous black ski run featured in the film starts at the summit and leads down to the Engetal below Birg.. The restaurant revolves a full 360 degrees in 55 minutes..Draco reveals that Tracy is his only daughter and tells Bond of her troubled past, offering Bond a personal dowry of one million pounds if he will marry her. Bond refuses, but agrees to continue romancing Tracy under the agreement that Draco reveals the whereabouts of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the head of SPECTRE...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0OQAxT1LR4
Quote:
The founder of the Mormons, Joseph Smith, a high-degree Freemason and Merovingian bloodline, said he had a "vision" on September 21st, 1821 in which he saw "a messenger sent from God" dressed in a long white robe of "the most exquisite whiteness". From this "vision" came the Mormon Church, and a stream of religions have been founded on stories, real or otherwise, of similar experiences. Mohammed and Islam is just one example.

John A. Keel also highlighted the blue-blond theme in Our Haunted Planet:

"According to the traditions of many isolated peoples, the first great emperors in Asia were god-kings who came down from the sky, displayed amazing superhuman abilities, and took over. There was a veritable worldwide epidemic of these god-kings between 5000 and 1000BC ... The myths and legends of Greece, India, and South America describe their rule. They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marble-like white skin, and remarkable powers which enabled them to perform miracles."

The ancients said they had "marble-like" white skin and a modern pilot describes these beings as having "pearl-like" skin. The pilot's memory was hazy about what happened after he first met "Ol' blue eyes" in the James Bond mountain, but he remembered walking into a room and seeing a group of these beings sitting around a conference table.

Eventually, he was taken back to his plane and as it rose from the mountain his engines and electronics restarted. There are many modern reports of such beings living within mountains, including Mount Shasta in California, where it is said that Lemurians fled before the cataclysms. Now look at how the ancient Book of Enoch describes the "Watchers"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkdW5UC_BQ
The Angels of Death are 12 beautiful women from all over the world being brainwashed by Blofeld under the guise of allergy or phobia treatment in order to spread the Virus Omega..A theme of modern ET research, and the reports of abductees, is that the Pleiades star system, the so-called "7 Sisters"..To promote the Movie, Eon Productions produced a 1 hour colour television programme entitled Welcome to Japan, Mr. Bond first aired on 2 June 1967 in the United States on NBC ../You Only Live Twice Release dates 12 June 1967\Catch-22..Release dates June 21,1970...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schilthorn
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=48Our methods are very exacting. We never like to speak until we're *absolutely* certain that there can be no possibility of error on our side or... forgery on anyone else's..There are many faces of God, Masks of God..When the doctor hypnotized me, I was supposed to remember prowlers, or something, but in fact, I recall something else.. I sure do...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=109

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-04-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Old 18-04-2014, 01:21 AM   #259
lightgiver

Arrow Afghan istan

The Democratic Republic of Afghanistan was formed after the Saur Revolution on April 27, 1978.. The government was one with a pro-poor, pro-farmer and socialistic agenda. It had close relations with the Soviet Union. On December 5, 1978, a friendship treaty was signed between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan. On July 3, 1979, United States President J C signed the first directive for covert financial aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul.. Due to the interminable nature of the war, the conflict in Afghanistan has sometimes been referred to as the "Soviet Union's Vietnam War" or the "Bear Trap"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7vm1MGxMs
Quote:
The Soviet war in Afghanistan lasted 9 years from Dec 1979 to Feb1989.. Part of the Cold War, it was fought between Soviet-led Afghan forces against multi-national insurgent groups called the Mujahideen, mostly composed of 2 alliances – the Peshawar 7 and the Tehran Eight. The Peshawar Seven insurgents received military training in neighboring Pakistan and China, as well as weapons and billions of dollars from the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, and other countries..(9 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfCbF2hDkI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=15 A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it..It was the machines, Sarah...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=692

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2014 at 02:13 AM.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #260
lightgiver

Lightbulb Cobalt

Coccygeal nerve of the spinal cord..CO, Co, co, .co, c/o ℅ may refer to..Carbon monoxide, the molecular formula of the toxic gas (also called Carbonic oxide)..Continental Airlines, IATA airline designator..Como was the birthplace of many historically notable figures, including the (somewhat obscure) poet Caecilius who is mentioned by Catullus in the 1st century BCE,[3] the far more substantial literary figures of Pliny the Elder and the Younger, Pope Innocent XI, the scientist Alessandro Volta, and Cosima Liszt, 2nd wife of Richard Wagner and long-term director of the Bayreuth Festival..Commissioned Officer, Military.. One of the features of Baltic languages is the number of conservative or archaic features retained...

Cobalt is a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27. Like nickel, cobalt in the Earth's crust is found only in chemically combined form, save for small deposits found in alloys of natural meteoric iron. The free element, produced by reductive smelting, is a hard, lustrous, silver-gray metal..Common oxidation states of cobalt include +2 and +3, although compounds with oxidation states ranging from −3 to +4 are also known..

Co is the only stable cobalt isotope and the only isotope to exist naturally on Earth. 22 radioisotopes have been characterized with the most stable being 60Co with a half-life of 5.2714 years, 57Co with a half-life of 271.8 days, 56Co with a half-life of 77.27 days, and 58Co with a half-life of 70.86 days. All of the remaining radioactive isotopes have half-lives that are shorter than 18 hours, and the majority of these are shorter than 1 second..

Cobalt compounds have been used for centuries to impart a rich blue color to glass, glazes and ceramics. Cobalt has been detected in Egyptian sculpture and Persian jewelry from the third millennium BC, in the ruins of Pompeii ( 79 AD), and in China dating from the Tang dynasty (618–907 AD) and the Ming dynasty (1368–1644 AD)..Cobalt-60 has a radioactive half-life of 5.27 years..Cobalt is essential to all animals..can be effectively absorbed by charred pigs bones; however this process is inhibited by copper and zinc; which have greater affinities to bone char.. It is a key constituent of cobalamin, also known as vitamin B12, which is the primary biological reservoir of cobalt as an "ultratrace" element...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRNXPjP8UAQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=587

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-04-2014 at 06:09 PM.