Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 24-12-2016, 03:33 AM   #1
robertik2

Default Is is.......israel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38v8hAydJz4
robertik2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #2
angel of grief

Why ISIS it's not attacking on Israel, yet? good question
Old 24-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #3
WoodrowLI

ISIS will not attack Israel or harm Jews. I as a Muslim would be killed by ISIS before any Jew is harmed.

Quote:
ISIS: Allah commands us not to fight Israel & Jews
Posted on September 1, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | 33 Comments
Have you, as I have, noticed how ISIS or the Islamic State are slaughtering Christians across the swath of the Middle East, but not Jews? Not even one?

Why is that?

According to a curious article on the website of the Arabic-language Egyptian newspaper, Egypt Independent, which was founded in 2011 and headquartered in Cairo, ISIS claims that their god Allah commands them not to fight Israel or Jews. Instead, ISIS’s immediate enemies and targets should be apostates — a word that variously means turncoat, heretic, atheist, or infidel.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...t-israel-jews/
Old 24-12-2016, 09:30 PM   #4
hokuspokus

Thanks for the info.

However it is all a bit vague and doesn't really answer any questions.

"Some "curious" article published by a newspaper founded in 2011"

But thanks anyway.
hokuspokus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 05:46 AM   #5
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertik2 View Post
not exactly news but well worth pointing out once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRET8c7xNw

opps - just noticed this thread is reserved for DI's work ..... but I think I've heard him say similar.

Last edited by lizzy; 25-12-2016 at 05:49 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 07:58 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
not exactly news but well worth pointing out once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRET8c7xNw
Excellent video 3 min video lizzy ... telling what most people on this forum know already ...that Israel/US created, direct and control ISIS

Muslims need to smarten up , this video is a good place to start , I'm sure there are threads on this forum that other members can direct them to .

Last edited by oz93666; 25-12-2016 at 08:02 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #7
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Excellent video 3 min video lizzy ... telling what most people on this forum know already ...that Israel/US created, direct and control ISIS

Muslims need to smarten up , this video is a good place to start , I'm sure there are threads on this forum that other members can direct them to .
There are some Muslims who know what is going on but they are a minority.
Just like everyone else. No more . No less.
But they do their bit . Like us . Trying to spread the word.
hokuspokus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #8
Irregular_Expression

Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:42 PM   #9
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

The vast majority of people killed by ISIS are muslims.

The vast majority of people fighting ISIS are muslims.

Israel who flies American jets has been the airforce of ISIS in Syria.

S. Arabia who flies American jets has been the airforce of ISIS in Yemen.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:52 PM   #10
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Didn't those terrorists in Paris France occupy a Jewish supermarket under siege at one point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
ISIS will not attack Israel or harm Jews. I as a Muslim would be killed by ISIS before any Jew is harmed.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 03-01-2017 at 06:53 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:59 PM   #11
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Didn't those terrorists in Paris France occupy a Jewish supermarket under siege at one point?
Yes they did, I think they killed some as well.

The guy who supposedly did an attack in France a few years back, the Algerian rapper guy also killed some Jews.

Maybe this just shows the decentralized nature of some of these attacks, or it could be that it was intended for Jews to die.

The Zionists have targeted Jews before.

But you would think that these ISIS guys would target Israel more than anybody else, if we are to believe the MSM/zionist nonsense that "radical muslims hate jews" and that they want a new holocaust.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:09 PM   #12
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Thanks for the info.

However it is all a bit vague and doesn't really answer any questions.

"Some "curious" article published by a newspaper founded in 2011"

But thanks anyway.
A smart dog does not kill it's food source. The major income of ISIS is the sale of stolen Iraqi oil. I doubt they are selling it to the oil rich Arab Nations.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #13
justmike

Quote:

Pretty much. With help from Paul Bremer, John McCain, and General Salim Idris, with others we don't know about, so that the globalist NWO cartel can steal oil inthe Golan Heights and other places where it gets funneled through Genie corp for rupert murdoch and rothschild. ISIS is al qaeda v2, and they are also used to scare naive Americans into supporting the troops which helps perpetuate the wars for profit for the death merchant weapons manufactures and oil industry. Plus, ISIS and American war monger US armed forces are bombing and destroying holy sites and ancient texts that contain information about technology and history that they don't want ordinary humans to learn.

Last edited by justmike; 21-06-2017 at 08:01 PM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 12:30 AM   #14
oz93666

Seeing the title of this 8month old thread I was intrigued , I forgot I had already posted here , but that post failed to comment on the implication of the title ..... that IS is the first two letters of Israel ....

The controllers love to indicate their ownership of a group by the choice of names ...

The most staggering example of this is the choice of the group called the NAZI party !! (still alive and kicking in antarctica and on the moon/mars)

The head of this group (hitler) , and the financial backers, were Ashkenazi jews !!! ... just what are the chances of that ??? also containing the vary rarely used letter 'Z'... a million to one ..

The radical islamic group was created by Israel . It's gone through many name changes , this (according to AJ) is to confuse the public , and hide it's origins ,but it's the same people.. if someone says "al Qaeda was formed by Israel/CIA " they can come back "Oh that was Al Qaeda...IS is a different group"...smoke and mirrors....

So this group was first called Al Qaeda arabic for toilet!!!

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl". In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda"....."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...#axzz4kgXT0LNM

This first name (presumably thought up by mossad) is more an indication of contempt , an insult and a big joke towards the arabs they hate ...

...But I guess over the years mossad grew to love this group , containing as it does many of their undercover agents ... so the second name indicates some ownership ...

IS ... we are told this stands for "Islamic State" but it's also the first two letters of ISrael

"Rael is an old hebrew/biblical boy name, meaning "Lord of the light"(lucifer?)... Rael was the name of an angel..."

Then another name change to ISIS....

Perhaps meaning ..." (this) is israel "

Of course Isis is also the Egyptian Goddess ... the significance of this is not obvious to me ...perhaps another poster can shed some light on it ???

Last edited by oz93666; 22-06-2017 at 12:46 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 05:37 AM   #15
justmike

Quote:

So this group was first called Al Qaeda arabic for toilet!!!

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl". In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda"....."

Well, there are other sources that have long made claim that al qaeda in Arabic means "the base" or database.

Quote:
The Arabic word qaida - ordinarily meaning "base" or "foundation" - is also used for "groundwork" and "basis". It is employed in the sense of a military or naval base, and for chemical formulae and geometry: the base of a pyramid, for example. Lane, the best Arab-English lexicon, gives these senses: foundation, basis of a house; the supporting columns or poles of a structure; the lower parts of clouds extending across a horizon; a universal or general rule or canon. With the coming of the computer age, it has gained the further meaning of "database": qaida ma'lumat (information base).

Qaida itself comes from the root verb q-'-d : to sit down, remain, stay, abide. Many people appear to think al-Qaida's name emerged from some idea of a physical base
https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ntasyandhorror

I suppose that it could mean basin which if I recall correctly was a slang terminology for a toilet. But I think it's like any other languages where one word can be used for numerous similar definition.

ISIS is a colaboration between the "intelligence" goonsquad for multiple reasons I described above. It's also likely a nod to the Goddess Isis, which most westerners won't catch because they are too busy watching the game.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 11:31 PM   #16
ElDraconian

There is a song that goes with the Bush photographs. It goes something like this...

America.......... f yeahh!
"The original founders of this this plague must have been veritable devils; for only the brain of a monster - not that of a man - could plan of an organization assume form and meaning whose activity most ultimately result in the collapse of human civilization and the consequent devastation of the world." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (63-64)
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #17
elshaper

Quote:
Is is.......israel?
I think the above could be a good rap song if not already done.
Any rappers here?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote