Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 08-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default Attending David's talks - the best bits IYO

I have attended 5 of David's now and they keep getting better and better. His energy to keep going for so long each time is a real inspiration.

As he is going to do another World Tour next year I would like to encourage everyone who has not experienced the amazing powerful energy that happens when he speaks.

I am hoping that others who have attended will make a comment below and tell us the best bits or the things that you enjoyed the most.

I am also getting in early as I know that the admission costs can be high for people on low incomes plenty of time to put a few quid away. It works out to about $10 per hour plus travel, meals etc.

He doesn't know I am doing this.

Over to you

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 08-11-2016 at 07:59 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:26 AM   #2
kizzie
Inactive

I really want to go see him but worried about the dog. But next year he will be two and hopefully calmed down a little more so can be either left roaming my home with people popping in (he is in a crate at the moment) or someone can look after him.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:39 AM   #3
oz93666

Well done , tealady , you must be his most dedicated student ..

David must be enjoying himself , he keeps adding new venues , great to see such an interest in his work...

Anyone who's seen him recently , I'm interested to know how much time he spends on European immigration, and what he says ..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote