Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-10-2016, 07:17 AM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default Migrant Crisis, what needs to be said, David Icke

I haven't listened to it all yet. Posting for information. David mentions Dr Richard Day also.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 07-10-2016 at 07:17 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:22 AM   #2
kizzie
Inactive

Thanks for this. listening now. Everyone on the comments are moaning about the sound but there is nothing wrong with the sound for me .
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:57 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

great interview...as david days there are nuances to these issues

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
oz93666

I've just watched the whole video ,.... I really do wish I could say I thought it was good.
The basic issues were covered ,... but ..
Too long ...too rambling ... to much time trying to defend against imagined slurs of "racist".

The only direct question from the interviewer at 24 mins "why do western Europeans carry guilt, it doesn't work on Checks " not satisfactorily answered ....The answer is UK in our lifetime has bombed these countries and is still bombing so some have guilt for failing to control our politicians!

No solutions were offered , David's aim seems to be, to want to get a balanced debate on the subject ...It's too late for that..

March on the politicians, arrest the leaders for treason.

Close the borders.

Integrate those already here

That said ....God bless David for getting out there and speaking out ...I continue , as I have done everyday for two months now ,to send prays of protection and support while he and his team are on this tour.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:04 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

I thought he steered a very reasonable and middle path between the extremes. There was no hatred only objective, calm, sensible and insightful analysis

This is a complex issue and cannot be distilled down to soundbites

The accusation of 'racism' issue HAD to be dealt with because it is part of the politically correct programme to shut down any dialogue about what the NWO cabal are doing (as Icke says that comes from the rothschild frankfurt school)

Vitally Icke encourages people to see that there are shades of grey to these issues and that they are not the black and white issues that the corporate media tries to frame them in for example saying anyone who questions MASS immigration is a 'racist'

It did need to be said and sadly most people in the public eye don't have the courage to broach the subject; thankgoodness for people like Icke who do have the courage to tackle the no-go areas of discussion

Great interview

Also kudos to Icke and his team for their scoop on how the pentagon spent millions creating al qaeda propaganda videos...as always they beat the mainstream media to it (who are then forced to diiscuss such matters because the alternative media are actually doing the job they are supposed to be doing of informing people). lets hope Icke can help spark some reasonable debate among the mainstream journalists on this difficult issue of mass immigration

Time to be adults folks and to have an adult discussion on it

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-10-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've just watched the whole video ,.... I really do wish I could say I thought it was good.
The basic issues were covered ,... but ..
Too long ...too rambling ... to much time trying to defend against imagined slurs of "racist".

The only direct question from the interviewer at 24 mins "why do western Europeans carry guilt, it doesn't work on Checks " not satisfactorily answered ....The answer is UK in our lifetime has bombed these countries and is still bombing so some have guilt for failing to control our politicians!

No solutions were offered , David's aim seems to be, to want to get a balanced debate on the subject ...It's too late for that..

March on the politicians, arrest the leaders for treason.

Close the borders.

Integrate those already here

That said ....God bless David for getting out there and speaking out ...I continue , as I have done everyday for two months now ,to send prays of protection and support while he and his team are on this tour.
That is lovely.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:12 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
There was no hatred only calm, sensible and insightful analysis

This is a complex issue and cannot be distilled down to soundbites
Why would there be any hatred ?

It can and should be distilled down to sound bites

1. This is along term plan , the reason Israel was created and the west has bombed muslim countries... to cause resentment by muslims towards the west.

2. Guilty European citizens allow immigration , by way of recompense.

3. Controllers hope unrest and martial law will follow.

..Solution , stop immigration , arrest politicians!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #8
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

My worry with some of the stuff we've been talking about lately on the forum regarding Muslims, is that people are buying into fear mongering that has been put out there directly or indirectly by the state. I don't like to see people having their string pulled by the puppet masters and I know every one has the potential to be pulling their own strings. Subconsciously I can see and feel what the state is trying to do. They tell us not to be racist, while directing our minds to be racist through long term and carefully thought out propaganda (mainstream and internet).

To me the racist organizations like the english defence league or whatever the national front call themselves are just another tentacle of the state octopus. They are pushing a government agenda. Especially now with the state of things people should have their own unique agenda and should follow no guru. Everyone should be their own guru.

The state attacks us by putting fears into us which keeps us subdued and divided. If we don't buy into the fear, they have lost their greatest weapon against us.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 07-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #9
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I haven't listened to it all yet. Posting for information. David mentions Dr Richard Day also.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/
David Icke talks about differences in culture and the subordination of women by some elements of Islam, which is at odds with the culture in Europe.

He brings up the problem of attacks on women in Germany and Sweden in particular, and says it's not racist to discuss it, it's a fact.

He says Angela Merkle "opened the floodgates" and let them in, the majority of which were young men.

That's all true.

The video title is the Migrant Crisis. That's strong language, "a situation that is extremely difficult or dangerous."

The United Kingdom will have more controlled immigration because of the Brexit vote, but Europe won't.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 07-10-2016 at 05:38 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:19 PM   #10
De Gothia

It's good that David covers this subject from time to time. In my view immigration has become one of the most important issues of our time. That's why I'm so passionate about it myself. I never used to be as passionate as I am now. I just can't sit back and be silent while watching European identity being trampled on and Europe being destroyed like this. This is no time for silence.

Last edited by De Gothia; 07-10-2016 at 10:25 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

1. This is along term plan , the reason Israel was created and the west has bombed muslim countries... to cause resentment by muslims towards the west.

the tactic of the political correct footsoldiers of the NWO is to acuse anyone discussing this matter of being hateful

david has spoken before about how he saw the media being retarded during his time in it by the switch to soundbites.....that process is explianed in orwells '1984' where language is reduced down to meaningless drivle so that it loses its power to carry information and meaning

Old 08-10-2016, 09:48 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

the tactic of the political correct footsoldiers of the NWO is to acuse anyone discussing this matter of being hateful

david has spoken before about how he saw the media being retarded during his time in it by the switch to soundbites.....that process is explianed in orwells '1984' where language is reduced down to meaningless drivle so that it loses its power to carry information and meaning

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-10-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
My worry with some of the stuff we've been talking about lately on the forum regarding Muslims, is that people are buying into fear mongering that has been put out there directly or indirectly by the state. I don't like to see people having their string pulled by the puppet masters and I know every one has the potential to be pulling their own strings. Subconsciously I can see and feel what the state is trying to do. They tell us not to be racist, while directing our minds to be racist through long term and carefully thought out propaganda (mainstream and internet).

To me the racist organizations like the english defence league or whatever the national front call themselves are just another tentacle of the state octopus. They are pushing a government agenda. Especially now with the state of things people should have their own unique agenda and should follow no guru. Everyone should be their own guru.

The state attacks us by putting fears into us which keeps us subdued and divided. If we don't buy into the fear, they have lost their greatest weapon against us.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
even if you wrap yourself in a new agey blanket of delusion repeating your mantra that all is love and light over and over again in your mind the fact remains that the people flooding into your environment do not share your sentiment...they are not new age they are muslim

even if you convinced all british people to feel no 'fear' the reality exists that people of a different culture are flooding in and those people may well have fear towards you

also you will be competeing for jobs, housing and services and this will increase competition that will lead to more fear

its time to quit with the wishy washy headfuck nonsense and get down to reality

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-10-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #14
hoovermat

What a wonderful and articulate wise man he is. Would like to have him as a prime minister in Sweden cause crisis is a fact and I totally relate to his words.
hoovermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

sadly despite Ickes very sensible videocast the pro-NWO mob on the forum who are hellbent on dominating the discourse on the forum and on getting their people onto the staff to act as gatekeepers have responded by doubling down on the politicial correct abuse

They have just spewed even more hatefilled accusations about 'nazis' and 'stormfront' etc etc

Their approach seems to be to attack the person not their message (ad hominum); this is becasue their arguments cannot hold water so instead they seek to discredit the people they debate with by attacking them personally

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-10-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #16
silent revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
even if you wrap yourself in a new agey blanket of delusion repeating your mantra that all is love and light over and over again in your mind the fact remains that the people flooding into your environment do not share your sentiment...they are not new age they are muslim

even if you convinced all british people to feel no 'fear' the reality exists that people of a different culture are flooding in and those people may well have fear towards you

also you will be competeing for jobs, housing and services and this will increase competition that will lead to more fear

its time to quit with the wishy washy headfuck nonsense and get down to reality
You are building your own hell. Have fun stirring up racial hatred over something you have no power or control over, pretending that you are changing things.

You seem to have judged me and you perceive me as you have judged me. I would rather be a wishy washy cunt who tries to promote loving one another than a bitter, twisted, angry, helpless bigot who thinks chasing and abusing scapegoats is the road to enlightenment. The predator gave you it's mind.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom misguided friend
Old 09-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #17
bendoon

Quote:
You are building your own hell. Have fun stirring up racial hatred over something you have no power or control over, pretending that you are changing things.

You seem to have judged me and you perceive me as you have judged me. I would rather be a wishy washy cunt who tries to promote loving one another than a bitter, twisted, angry, helpless bigot who thinks chasing and abusing scapegoats is the road to enlightenment. The predator gave you it's mind.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom misguided friend
The people who are building a hell for us are the people who are defending the Government and big business mass importation of cheap labour. They get richer and we all get poorer and eventually when the whole country collapses they can go and live it up with Branson on his private Island, the internet Blair disciples won't be invited, you will have to fight for your life with the rest of us.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 09-10-2016 at 12:01 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:09 AM   #18
silent revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The people who are building a hell for us are the people who are defending the Government and big business mass importation of cheap labour. They get richer and we all get poorer and eventually when the whole country collapses they can go and live it up with Branson on his private Island, the internet Blair disciples won't be invited, you will have to fight for your life with the rest of us.
Iv'e never been able to stand politicians and politics. I think Tony Blair is one of the most dislikeable rats in politics. Iv'e always thought the conservatives and labour party are wankers along with the liberal democrats. The hell will be when a race war starts because of paranoid neo nazis being hostile to people from foreign lands, and the offended party start being hostile back. The neo nazis will create what they are fear mongering about.

What we should be doing is finding a unity with all the people that come to the UK (or anywhere), because we are all in the same boat and share the same enemy. That is what the state does not want. They do not want us united.

Divide and conquer, year after year, decade after decade, century after century. When will we ever learn?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 09-10-2016, 12:27 AM   #19
bendoon

Quote:
Iv'e never been able to stand politicians and politics. I think Tony Blair is one of the most dislikeable rats in politics. Iv'e always thought the conservatives and labour party are wankers along with the liberal democrats. The hell will be when a race war starts because of paranoid neo nazis being hostile to people from foreign lands, and the offended party start being hostile back. The neo nazis will create what they are fear mongering about.

What we should be doing is finding a unity with all the people that come to the UK (or anywhere), because we are all in the same boat and share the same enemy. That is what the state does not want. They do not want us united.

Divide and conquer, year after year, decade after decade, century after century. When will we ever learn?

But you are following Blairs instructions to call everyone who questions the Governments immigration policy a racist. Without people like you defending them the Government wouldn't be able to do what they do, you keep them in power.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:34 AM   #20
silent revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
But you are following Blairs instructions to call everyone who questions the Governments immigration policy a racist. Without people like you defending them the Government wouldn't be able to do what they do, you keep them in power.
I'm not following anyones instructions. I make my own way in life. I'm not calling anyone who questions the governments immigration policy racist, I'm calling people who express their 'cultural racism' against muslims racist.

I'm not doing it because the government told me to do it. I'm doing it because I'm disgusted at the low levels of decency I'm having to read on this forum. I could keep my mouth shut and just fuck off from the forum if you'd prefer? I expect better of people than the low vibrational prejudice Iv'e been seeing lately.