Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 30-09-2016, 07:17 PM   #1
marcusejc

Default Does David Icke Just Say Random Stuff?

Does David Icke just say random things that he discovers, regardless of whether they are true or not?

Whenever I have watched his talks, half the stuff I have agreed with, and the other half I've thought was complete nonsense. I've no doubt that he works very hard and does a lot of research. My only doubt is about how true everything he discovers actually is.

For example, I think he's spot on about 9/11 and everything surrounding it. I think he's probably right about a lot of things he says about the powers in the world and what life is really about. But there are things like the reptilians and the moon being fake that just seem like nonsense.

Once I was really into one of his talks, and then he got onto the topic of water. He said that water has a memory because when you freeze it, it freezes into certain patterns. He then made the jump to implying that this means homeopathy is real. I suddenly lost all respect for him and stopped watching. What a daft leap of false logic!

On another talk, he mentioned Dr Eben Alexander's book about his near death experience. I've read that book, and it's fascinating story, but after I'd read it I found out that it's been debunked as complete nonsense.

So I can't help but feel like David just does a lot of reading and lot of research, then just puts it all out there. Anything that's anti the system or the norm seems to be the way. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's actually true or not. Of course, some of it will be, which is merely a coincidence.

Churn enough controversial information out, by the law of averages at least some of it will be true...
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 07:26 PM   #2
kizzie
Inactive

Who debunked the book?

Vaccine causing harm has been debunked
911 being a inside job has been debunked
etc and so on

Im betting there was more to the homoeopathy situation that just blurting out it must work after realising water had a memory.

A lot judge DI on "now" they forget he has been doing it a long time and a lot of his stuff is just accepted as fact now.. A lot of people say he just repeats what others have said.. never dreaming or believing it might just in fact be the other way round.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:06 PM   #3
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
Churn enough controversial information out, by the law of averages at least some of it will be true...
We all live in our own realities, so there is no fundamental truth except for universals such as 2+2=4, that we agree on. What may be true for David Icke may not be 100% true for marcusejc.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
thermion

Quote:
Does David Icke just say random things that he discovers, regardless of whether they are true or not?

Whenever I have watched his talks, half the stuff I have agreed with, and the other half I've thought was complete nonsense. I've no doubt that he works very hard and does a lot of research. My only doubt is about how true everything he discovers actually is.

For example, I think he's spot on about 9/11 and everything surrounding it. I think he's probably right about a lot of things he says about the powers in the world and what life is really about. But there are things like the reptilians and the moon being fake that just seem like nonsense.

Once I was really into one of his talks, and then he got onto the topic of water. He said that water has a memory because when you freeze it, it freezes into certain patterns. He then made the jump to implying that this means homeopathy is real. I suddenly lost all respect for him and stopped watching. What a daft leap of false logic!

On another talk, he mentioned Dr Eben Alexander's book about his near death experience. I've read that book, and it's fascinating story, but after I'd read it I found out that it's been debunked as complete nonsense.

So I can't help but feel like David just does a lot of reading and lot of research, then just puts it all out there. Anything that's anti the system or the norm seems to be the way. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's actually true or not. Of course, some of it will be, which is merely a coincidence.

Steady on luv. I'm with you on some of this, but someone is likely to pop up and accuse you of being a paid shill.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:48 PM   #5
tildatod
Inactive

Eben Alexander can't be debunked, not unless someone else was in his mind at the same time and brought back pictures. The reason why Eben Alexander is in the sights of every sceptic/troll out there is because he was a vegetable for all intents and purposes, his brain was not in working order due to the illness he had at the time, but yet, he saw things that happened, and he saw things in some other reality.

Just because someone debunked it, or claims to.....why would you give it any credence? Use your own mind. Do you have any idea how many millions of trolls and ignorants tell us that 9/11 really happened the way the mainstream say it did? They have allegedly debunked everything on earth that we were ever suspicious about....so what??

I don't care a flying fuck about the debunk shit. I have my own mind, and it works for me/my needs, not the needs of the zionists.

As for the homeopathy thing, it can and does work. And yes water has memory. But you'll have to find the talk where David made this big leap of logic and show it to me, or I'll assume that you're talking rubbish or that you remembered it wrong.

BTW, maybe you don't realise just how significant it is if water, a thing we piss into daily, has a memory. Maybe that's why it would/could be tied up with homeopathy....because for the sceptics it does not work. Neither do most of the drugs that they hand out to kill people, but the sceptics never have time for that do they?

I think you need to think for yourself. This is the main point of life. I don't agree with David about everything. BUT I have my own mind, and he has his. His work is excellent, but I'm not his disciple.....I don't think he's looking for those.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:53 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Take what David says that resonates, and then the rest may fit in later. If it does not fit in with you, that's fine, it fits in with other people

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:43 AM   #7
cosmic tramp

I'd say David Icke is largely a collator and assimilator of other people's research and it takes a lot of the donkey work off your own shoulders because he himself has actually gone out there and done it for himself and passed it on to you. Dangerous in itself if you, yourself, have not read his primary source material by which to make up your own mind. I'll give him his due, in that it's all cross referenced in his books if you want to research further on your own via his heftty bibliographies...ironic that, given that he's supposedly a non-academic, he's probably now deserving of an honorary Phd. from somewhere.

I was aware of some of the areas of his exposes before, but my no means all of them.

It still, however, remains David Ickes's personal journey owing to his intensely private spiritual encounters. Mine or yours may be very different. He says as much in his books. But the fact that it has struck a chord with so many says something (the hits on this site run into colossal figures - stats Gareth ?) and maybe elicits from others untapped areas of new discovery which is no bad thing. I'm nobody's disciple and that includes David Icke, though his work is very engaging.

Neither is he unique, if you wish to feel resonance then go no further than Speaker's Corner in London's Hyde Park, I've witnessed some very convincing ones declaiming on every subject under the sun, not to mention an assortment of screwballs and fruitloops who nontheless believe in what they're doing. In China they have them shot. In UK they get sent to the park...

But yes, there is a potential danger in falling for anything and everything which falls tantalisingly outside 'the norm' in shaping a convincing alternative universal construct whether its UFOs, crop circles or Reptiles. I have still never seen the latter and can only take his word for it, but as raised earlier on this thread by the OP I sometimes wonder if David takes the word of others too readily sometimes ? Has he ever been caught out/misled (and owned up to it) I wonder ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-10-2016 at 12:06 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:59 AM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

For further information on water seek out this man

https://www.amazon.com/Living-Water-.../dp/0717133907
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
.... But there are things like the reptilians and the moon being fake that just seem like nonsense....
These two items I'm 100% with David on ..... Simply because these two ideas come up again and again from other reliable sources.

There are people who spend their time investigating the UFO/Alien question , a lot of them .... talking to people who get abducted, government insiders , and the Reptilians come up again and again.

You cannot read Icke in isolation .... here's just a few well known researchers/channellers/ psychics/ government insiders who believe in the reps and hollow moon..... put their names in youtube and see what they have to say..

Andrew Bartzis ...... George Kevasillas ..... Barbara Machiniak ...Capt Randy Cramer .....Simon Parkes

I have not come across one source that thinks Saturn is an important component in all this, so perhaps David has missed the mark on that one ... and on labouring the idea that it's all an illusion/Matrix.

The important issues that effect us most (Alex Jones type stuff), everyone agrees on ... there is a political conspiracy to cause chaos through immigration to enslave us ,vaccines are poisoned, GMO is poison ..etc. and that there is a coming 'game changing ' frequency shift that will help get us out of this.

Last edited by oz93666; 01-10-2016 at 01:38 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:

David is on the record as saying (paraphrased) "I don't just make all of this stuff up, I take information that I have researched."

You are not obliged to accept any of it. That's your choice. This is his forum, provided free of charge and I don't think you show good manners by asking.

If you think its ridiculous there are plenty of forums for you to post on where you will find other people who will agree with you.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

I like to look into the source material where it is available and have found in a few cases that they all came out were released in a very short window between them. This means in some but not all circumstances that they were intentionally put there to build upon later, this also means they were controlled in more ways than one.

It is the modern independent authors who get stuck in between and never get noticed and fall by the wayside due to lack of funding and filtering by the publishers themselves.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I don't think you show good manners by asking.
If you think its ridiculous there are plenty of forums for you to post on where you will find other people who will agree with you.
Come on Tealady ... She's only asking !

We should always welcome awkward questions ....Which many others are probably thinking as well.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:01 PM   #13
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Asking that after 6 years? Really? I would have no problem if the questions came from a new member but this one is clearly very familiar with the research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 01-10-2016 at 03:03 PM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #14
the apprentice
Inactive

I often use my Gandfathers old add age, help those who want to help themselves whenever we can, not doing when we can really shows our own insecurities, but it's all good if we want it to be.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:05 PM   #15
marcusejc

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
We all live in our own realities, so there is no fundamental truth except for universals such as 2+2=4, that we agree on. What may be true for David Icke may not be 100% true for marcusejc.
How would that even work? If a universe had different laws for each person depending on what they believed, how would that even work on a practical level?

I mean, if you drive a car towards me, we have a shared reality. I need to jump out of the way or I get run over. I can't just believe that the car isn't there.

Same with other things, either the official story of 9/11 is true or it isn't. Either I was produced by my parents or I wasn't. Either I drown if I'm underwater for too long or I don't. We have to know what reality is for all of us, otherwise it's just chaotic nonsense isn't it?

What a total cop-out to say that we all have our own realities. Why can't we investigate things to find out if they are true or not? What's even the point of anyone ever trying to seek to understand anything if anything can be true depending entirely on what you believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Steady on luv. I'm with you on some of this, but someone is likely to pop up and accuse you of being a paid shill.
You mean I can earn money for posting such questions to a forum???

It's interesting how you automatically jump to that conclusion though, rather than me just being somebody with a bunch of questions I've thought of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
As for the homeopathy thing, it can and does work.
Isn't it just placebo, though? I mean, the placebo effect does work. So in that sense, yes, homeopathy does work, just not via the mechanism they say it does.

Quote:
And yes water has memory. But you'll have to find the talk where David made this big leap of logic and show it to me, or I'll assume that you're talking rubbish or that you remembered it wrong.
Sorry, it was several years ago. He was talking about how water has a memory and he showed images of frozen water in different shapes. Then he said something like, "So homeopathy doesn't seem so far fetched now, does it?" I'm pretty sure that's what he said, but unfortunately I am unable to find the specific bit of video to show you. I apologise for letting you down on that point.

Quote:
BTW, maybe you don't realise just how significant it is if water, a thing we piss into daily, has a memory.
So there's going to be all kinds of things in that piss that goes into the water. How come all that does't have an effect like homeopathic remedies do?

Does water hold a memory for everything that has ever passed through it? If not, how long does the memory last? Or is it just the last thing that passed through it? What if there were other things in the water that you weren't aware of? After all, most water isn't not actually pure, right?

Quote:
Maybe that's why it would/could be tied up with homeopathy....because for the sceptics it does not work. Neither do most of the drugs that they hand out to kill people, but the sceptics never have time for that do they?
I don't know. Skeptics is a very broad category. I'm sure some take prescription drugs and some don't. Seems like you're just making a broad generalisation there.

Quote:
I think you need to think for yourself.
I agree 100%, and that's what I'm doing by asking these questions.

Quote:
David is on the record as saying (paraphrased) "I don't just make all of this stuff up, I take information that I have researched."

You are not obliged to accept any of it. That's your choice. This is his forum, provided free of charge and I don't think you show good manners by asking.

So you think the David Icke forum should be full of Yes Men? We can't ask serious questions about the information David puts out there? Anyone who comes out with the things David does has to have their critics.

And I'm pretty sure David doesn't care what one person like me says.

And why would I post questions about David Icke on a non David Icke forum? My goal is not just to get people to agree with me. My goal was to ask questions to people who are familiar with David and his work. But it's understandable that will offend some people if they like David a lot. Perhaps that is an unavoidable consequence of asking such questions.

But if you think there is a more well-mannered way I could have asked those questions, that's fair enough. Please let me know what they are.

Quote:
Asking that after 6 years? Really? I would have no problem if the questions came from a new member but this one is clearly very familiar with the research.
I can understand you making the assumption that I only thought of these questions immediately before posting them.

But you have a problem that I'm asking these questions even though I'm familiar with things? Why? Do you think that if someone is familiar with David's work enough they wouldn't question it?

But also, I've not actually been that active here for a lot of the time. Only 652 posts in that time, compared to your 14,790 posts in just over 7 years. It's not like I've been logging in every day for 6 years.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:26 PM   #16
kizzie
Inactive

Homeopathy works on animals so it cannot be a placebo..
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:19 PM   #17
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:

Hi Marcusejc

This water experiment with sound is interesting. It would appear water does have a memory.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:53 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Hi Marcusejc

This water experiment with sound is interesting. It would appear water does have a memory.

Check this out, more water.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPrLGUGZsw
Old 04-10-2016, 12:01 AM   #19
tommorgan

It also seems to me at times like the author is making it up on the go, putting a mind dump into a book, and selling it as information; but it makes no sense if you think like a rational sceptic with the analytical mind. The water information needs to be understood in the context of holism and metaphysics and holography to make sense to me. Personally have had difficulties reconciling conflicting beliefs about science and spirituality, objectivity and subjectivity so I understand the doubt people such as yourself have.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:20 PM   #20
fudgetusk

I've been reading Icke's older books and in one he goes on about Jesus being real. Then in the next book Jesus isn't real. If he's listening to his heart then what went wrong and can we trust anything he says? I still do, truth be told. Hey, I've got nothing better to do.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote