Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 18-02-2017, 10:31 AM   #61
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
How do you "gamble your soul" Fudge?
Are any bookies making odds do you think?
Maybe the afterlife is fashioned by your belief system. If you choose a religion like Christianity(a made up religion) then you are heading for a deluded dream world that you may never escape from.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 10:40 PM   #62
lurka

He says this all the time "question everything, even my information"

He puts a lot of research on a plate for us and if it's wrong I would assume he more than happy to be proven wrong. I appreciate all the truths he's provided and there is bound to be some mistakes but no one is perfect.
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:00 AM   #63
the apprentice
Inactive

As Lenin once said we will win through using slogans, this is what David has slowly been doing, reading slogan after slogan from the screen or if you like a teleprompter.

Slogans never bring solutions only idle wishes and illusions.

What we need or require is practical solutions and real life skills other than reading or repeat and rinsing. This is not going to happen without true actions by millions who are creating.

These peaceful and valuable actions upon foot must be brought, the sooner the better.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #64
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
Does David Icke just say random things that he discovers, regardless of whether they are true or not?

Whenever I have watched his talks, half the stuff I have agreed with, and the other half I've thought was complete nonsense. I've no doubt that he works very hard and does a lot of research. My only doubt is about how true everything he discovers actually is.

For example, I think he's spot on about 9/11 and everything surrounding it. I think he's probably right about a lot of things he says about the powers in the world and what life is really about. But there are things like the reptilians and the moon being fake that just seem like nonsense.

Once I was really into one of his talks, and then he got onto the topic of water. He said that water has a memory because when you freeze it, it freezes into certain patterns. He then made the jump to implying that this means homeopathy is real. I suddenly lost all respect for him and stopped watching. What a daft leap of false logic!

On another talk, he mentioned Dr Eben Alexander's book about his near death experience. I've read that book, and it's fascinating story, but after I'd read it I found out that it's been debunked as complete nonsense.

So I can't help but feel like David just does a lot of reading and lot of research, then just puts it all out there. Anything that's anti the system or the norm seems to be the way. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's actually true or not. Of course, some of it will be, which is merely a coincidence.

Churn enough controversial information out, by the law of averages at least some of it will be true...
I have just finished reading David's great book, 'phantoms self 'where he quotes Dr EBen book extensively.

I have also read the completely debunked debunking of Dr. EBens book by some skeptics publication!!

But isn't it sad how people automatically believe the nonsense of a lot of these skeptics like the poster above?
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:24 PM   #65
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickepower View Post
I have just finished reading David's great book, 'phantoms self 'where he quotes Dr EBen book extensively.

I have also read the completely debunked debunking of Dr. EBens book by some skeptics publication!!

But isn't it sad how people automatically believe the nonsense of a lot of these skeptics like the poster above?
Do they?

Perhaps there's a debunking of the debunking of the debunking of Dr. EBen's book out there somewhere.

Infinite possibility. Everything can be debunked and rebunked.

Last edited by white light; 01-03-2017 at 03:26 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:21 PM   #66
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurka View Post
He says this all the time "question everything, even my information"

He puts a lot of research on a plate for us and if it's wrong I would assume he more than happy to be proven wrong. I appreciate all the truths he's provided and there is bound to be some mistakes but no one is perfect.
David doesn't give monkies toe nail whether you or anyone else 'believe' him or not 0r think he is crazy etc. He don't care at all.

Dvid is his own man doing what he will and just sharing as much of it as possible.

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #67
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Do they?

Well, the OP clearly did. Did you not read his post?

And I did read the debunking article the OP referred to. It was pathetic . It simply boiled down to calling Dr EDen a liar. That was it. And yet lots of people still think he has been debunked!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:23 PM   #68
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Do they?

Perhaps there's a debunking of the debunking of the debunking of Dr. EBen's book out there somewhere.

Infinite possibility. Everything can be debunked and rebunked.

Only the spoken word can be reinvented and forgot again.

It is the most powerful tool of them all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCZn5W3WDs

But it's very difficult to make them your own.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:48 PM   #69
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickepower View Post
Well, the OP clearly did. Did you not read his post?

And I did read the debunking article the OP referred to. It was pathetic . It simply boiled down to calling Dr EDen a liar. That was it. And yet lots of people still think he has been debunked!
I did read the OP. I didn't read the article referred to. My point was to do with the part of your post that I highlighted:

Quote:
Skepticism should be our starting point of investigation. After which we discern whether what we are investigating is nonsense or not. You seem to be suggesting it should be the other way around.

Last edited by white light; 01-03-2017 at 10:49 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:18 AM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Maybe the afterlife is fashioned by your belief system. If you choose a religion like Christianity(a made up religion) then you are heading for a deluded dream world that you may never escape from.
Some occultists believe that there is an astral plane for every belief system, created by those followers. There will be astral heavens for Christians, muslims, jews, occultists, alchemists, etc.

The thing is, these astral planes are still part of the illusion of form and existence and are therefore not true and permanent places. People who transcend these belief systems and their creations end up ascending to a higher, more spiritual plane base on truth and principles, not beliefs.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #71
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Some occultists believe that there is an astral plane for every belief system, created by those followers. There will be astral heavens for Christians, muslims, jews, occultists, alchemists, etc.

The thing is, these astral planes are still part of the illusion of form and existence and are therefore not true and permanent places. People who transcend these belief systems and their creations end up ascending to a higher, more spiritual plane base on truth and principles, not beliefs.
Very good post.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #72
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
David doesn't give monkies toe nail whether you or anyone else 'believe' him or not 0r think he is crazy etc. He don't care at all.

Dvid is his own man doing what he will and just sharing as much of it as possible.
He provides the information. It's then up to the reader to make use of it as he or she will. I read his books because he has invested so much of his life in them and a lot of what he says has the ring of truth about it. Just look around at our fucked-up world and you can see for yourself.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:04 PM   #73
sokath his eyes uncovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
Does David Icke just say random things that he discovers, regardless of whether they are true or not?

Whenever I have watched his talks, half the stuff I have agreed with, and the other half I've thought was complete nonsense. I've no doubt that he works very hard and does a lot of research. My only doubt is about how true everything he discovers actually is.

For example, I think he's spot on about 9/11 and everything surrounding it. I think he's probably right about a lot of things he says about the powers in the world and what life is really about. But there are things like the reptilians and the moon being fake that just seem like nonsense.

Once I was really into one of his talks, and then he got onto the topic of water. He said that water has a memory because when you freeze it, it freezes into certain patterns. He then made the jump to implying that this means homeopathy is real. I suddenly lost all respect for him and stopped watching. What a daft leap of false logic!

On another talk, he mentioned Dr Eben Alexander's book about his near death experience. I've read that book, and it's fascinating story, but after I'd read it I found out that it's been debunked as complete nonsense.

So I can't help but feel like David just does a lot of reading and lot of research, then just puts it all out there. Anything that's anti the system or the norm seems to be the way. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's actually true or not. Of course, some of it will be, which is merely a coincidence.

Churn enough controversial information out, by the law of averages at least some of it will be true...
This is pretty much what he does and he freely admits it. On just about every talk I've seen of his he clearly states that a) he's not trying to convince anyone of any thing b)it's just information and you should make of it what you will and do with it what you will. C)insists you question everything, even the stuff he says is true. D) he says it's a fundamental human right to allowed to be wrong.

I get the feeling if david ever met anyone who thought that everything he says is 100% accurate, he probably be the first person to call that person an idiot.

Last edited by sokath his eyes uncovered; 03-04-2017 at 05:13 PM.
sokath his eyes uncovered is offline   Reply With Quote