Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 08-12-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
ponpon

Default David's Youtube Channel Sound

Not sure if this is the right bit of forum to put this in, apologies and please move it not, but ...

This video from David's YT channel, yes the interviewer's a typical closed minded plonker but - what the hell is going on with the sound these days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz7La-HWyE

Been noticing this in at least some of the videos for a while - constant kind of scraping/whirring/breathing or something in the background and on this one there's loud sniffing too???

I find it a little bit disturbing in a way, as I think David and his output should have sound quality to match, if that makes sense. (it does to me anyway haha)

Has anyone else noticed this or have I just got abnormal bat ears? (possibly)

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
ponpon

Yup, going through the comments, other people are noticing it too.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:21 AM   #3
TEE_nuh

I've noticed it on some videos...maybe a cameraman under the weather?
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 12:11 PM   #4
techman

Likely someone who knows ziltch about how to correctly set up audible sound using a microphone from the camera, or using the wrong type of mic for the set up, or maybe someone who can't edit properly and isn't adjusting the audio levels or bitrate during the editing process.

The guys over at Videohelp.com forums would know what's likely causing it, they seem to know their stuff.

Or maybe YouTube is messing about with it.

Last edited by techman; 31-03-2017 at 01:04 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #5
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Likely someone who knows ziltch about how to correctly set up audible sound using a microphone from the camera, or using the wrong type of mic for the set up, or maybe someone who can't edit properly and isn't adjusting the audio levels or bitrate during the editing process.

The guys over at Videohelp.com forums would know what's likely causing it, they seem to know their stuff.

Or maybe YouTube is messing about with it.
Agree. The breathing noise sounds like the guy filming has left his mic switched on on the Camera? Plus the audio settings may be wrong when rendering the video?
Old 01-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #6
techman

Sounds like that's the case. I don't want to bash David and his work in anyway, and I'm sure these things aren't deliberate, but bad video and audio presentation doesn't exactly give the viewer or listener the impression that researchers are taking the subjects seriously; and we call the MSM. At least the MSM, as far as presentation and quality igoes, is bang on, that's because the technical staff know what they are doing and are professionals in that field. Too many alternative media videos out there on youtube with amateurs who know almost nothing about production values, i.e how to set up a camera shot correctly, how to frame it, how to receive clearly sound from the person doing the reporting/interviewing with minimal background noise or interference, how to edit the final piece, etc, etc.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote