Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 17-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default David Icke - O2 Apollo Manchester

Seeing Icke Saturday 14th Jan. Was fantastic, the event and information was great, an update of some of his information I have heard in the past and some was the same laying the foundation for his work, which he has to do I guess so those that don't understand this to begin with have more chance of understanding deeper information later.

A great place to meet like-minded individuals.
Even if some of them do think Trump is genuinely completely anti-establishment and don't see how INFOWARS has gone off on a tangent so they're haters of Islam/Muslims and are attempting to get their followers to be the same, doing the systems bidding. I'd remember that Trump also wanted to "reopen an investigation into 911" while from the start accusing Saudi Arabia, as was also disclosed by the Obama Office with the missing 28 pages of the 911 commission report, if I remember correctly at the time of the Turkey coup d'état, the 28 pages that become 29 of the report made by a bunch of neocons under Bush that launched the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq to being with...
So this will be much like any other political investigation should there be one after Trump using this to ride his way into power. The suspects are hung, drawn and quartered before the investigation even begins as that is the plan to now attack Saudi Arabia, as was made clear by those Zionists that engineered previous wars in the Middle East and now INFOWARS are lobbying their cause as well as demonising all Muslims everywhere, while promoting hate and fear, ensuring they're armed to the teeth.
I have come really close to removing their bumper stickers from my car!

It is essentially a show to get across a lot of his book information in 'Phantom Self' and others in a visual form. I would advise those who go to see Icke do so with doing as much research as possible of his information, as those who have been dragged their by friends or family will wonder WTF is going on if they don't do some research on certain subjects before going. If all they go knowing is, Icke as that guy who use to play football and now thinks the world is run by shape shifting lizards, you will have wasted your money as that's the top and bottom of the mainstream media that only shows how much of an isolated perspective MSM really is...

Here is a background on Icke himself:

David Icke Is A Multi Millionaire With A Bentley & A Gated Mansion

https://youtu.be/yiZ74X187l4

Click the image for some of my pictures of the event:

The only negative comments I'd have to say unfortunately is of the O2 Apollo itself. As soon as I arrived and got through the queue, I was greeted by security, who told me I wasn't allow to take my camera in the theatre!
This was terrible, as I had hoped I could get a few decent pictures through out the event to look back on and share with truth seekers/activists friends and family, here and on social media etc.
But I had to resort to my phone, which at the Apollo you're allowed to take pictures with. But not with an actual camera (?) One it appears that has a lens you can't take into the place with you. You have to leave it with security or in your car!

It makes no sense that people who bring cameras to the event to get some decent pictures can't do so, but you can use your phone to do the exact same thing and the overall result is getting a worse quality image...
This is terrible for people who want personal photos for themselves or to actively share around for Icke and his cause, of the event to encourage more interest, this of course would encourage more interest if the photos themselves looked more professional...

This does nothing for the O2 Apollo but show the 1984 world we are living in accompanied by bag searches when entering the theatre for those who didn't expect this, as I didn't...
I can live with the bag searches, even though I don't agree with giving away privacy because of the odd nut job that may appear now and again as this is said to be used for, when in reality it's so the Apollo can ensure no one is bringing their own alcohol to the event. So because of this and business again as it always is, we have to give away our privacy for profit?
It's worth thinking about as its corner stone to what Icke talks about, then the host of the event only shows this problem that we have come to accept.

But the camera situation just takes the p!ss. I can't stand or want to abide by such rules that don't make sense. After paying to get in anyone should be able to take a picture with a camera fit for purpose if the same is ok for a phone purely because phones can’t be policed because the majority have phones.
Things like that bug the hell out of me as they're nonsensical rules that some one for a reason or another has come up with. Perhaps just ban tripods then no one can film the event if that's the problem, as no one will do so by hand for 12 hours!

Icke and the band should try and make sure that at his venues, such cameras are allowed in, or it be made very clear that if you want to take pictures with such cameras that it's not allowed as I'm sure I wasn't the only one in this situation or annoyed by it. The same goes for these Orwellian laws we have come to accept which we shouldn't. They should be questioned and have as less of these rules at the venues as possible.

Overall Icke was good - I would have preferred a less Orwellian host given the subject matter.

Also the seats where quite uncomfortable after the first 3 hours that I was worried I wasn't going to last the whole day as many others didn't.
Towards the end the numbers where dropping off and the last section is just as important if not more than the rest and it would have been more watchable if the seats had been more comfortable.

Worth a watch and hopefully whoever goes to the remaining events don’t have the issues I have described here.

Click below for Video: Thank you Manchester for your fantastic welcome and event on Saturday

https://www.davidicke.com/article/40...event-saturday

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha
dannyuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #2
dannyuk

Default It could be worse: German Venue Pulls David Icke W.W. Wake-up Tour

German Venue Pulls David Icke Worldwide Wake-up Event - the end of freedom of speech in Germany

“One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble.” The Buddha
Old 17-01-2017, 06:27 PM   #3
blue2

Oooh just proves Nazis are still thriving if Germany has pulled out. If i hadn't had accident and fractured some vertebrae i was thinking of going but glad i wasn't able to from your experiences-shame. I suppose searches in City veues also protects from drugs gun and knife crimes too though.

Surprises me only one person has come here to comment...As for Trump we shall see but you don't get to be so wealthy without some dishonest means i think.
Ch 4 at 10pm tonight on Trump's family history from Illegal Immigrant etc.

Last edited by blue2; 17-01-2017 at 06:41 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Oooh just proves Nazis are still thriving if Germany has pulled out. If i hadn't had accident and fractured some vertebrae i was thinking of going but glad i wasn't able to from your experiences-shame. I suppose searches in City veues also protects from drugs gun and knife crimes too though.

Surprises me only one person has come here to comment...As for Trump we shall see but you don't get to be so wealthy without some dishonest means i think.
Ch 4 at 10pm tonight on Trump's family history from Illegal Immigrant etc.
These people who are afraid of Zionism and don't want the cat out of the bag to the nationals, as it would be a worry if they would see how they have been conned throughout history. Germany has had their history changed and suppressed also and those who say differently have been abused with tyrant laws no different to that of dictators ever since Hitler left. The tyranny never left as you can be imprisoned for speaking...

Also there is an idea to create a clash of migrants and nationals within Germany the last thing they need is someone like Icke pointing this out to them to make their efforts less of an impact to divide and conquer.

It is definitely worth while going to one of Ickes events just make sure you can sit as comfortably as possible throughout otherwise you may waste your money so you may have been wise not to go. Maybe I should have posted it elsewhere?

Yes Trump we will have to see. Thanks let me know if its any good if you watched it?

Last edited by dannyuk; 17-01-2017 at 10:52 PM.