Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 09-12-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Jazzing up

I know David is probably not publicity oriented but I wonder if he would use certain songs of relevance at his talks?
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
I know David is probably not publicity oriented but I wonder if he would use certain songs of relevance at his talks?
On rare occasions he's made reference to songs in his books ("Another Brick In The Wall" and "I've Passed This Way Before" by Jimmy Ruffin to name two).

He did once use No Matter What by Boyzone - not the hippest choice, but it was popular and the words are admittedly a good metaphor.

There may be licensing issues about playing songs in his public talks. Though I wonder if you'd get some people saying: "How can you use a song by THAT artist? They're illuminati!"
“Artists talk a lot about freedom. So, recalling the expression "free as a bird," Morton Feldman went to a park one day and spent some time watching our feathered friends. When he came back, he said, "You know? They're not free: they're fighting over bits of food.”
John Cage

Last edited by decode reality; 09-12-2016 at 11:29 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
mannybash

I would try to use old man river as I think the words could easily apply to all of humanity. There would probably be issues you would need permission and I do not know if there is any connection with the illuminati I won't put the words that I found particularly relevant here due to possible copyright issues though as the song is old it may be ok to use it
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:22 PM   #4
decode reality

There's a number of songs that have relevance. There's an 'Inspirational Song Thread' on Recommended Audio which would be a handy place to look for starters.
“Artists talk a lot about freedom. So, recalling the expression "free as a bird," Morton Feldman went to a park one day and spent some time watching our feathered friends. When he came back, he said, "You know? They're not free: they're fighting over bits of food.”
John Cage
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote