Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 30-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #41
crystalline

Here's an article relating to a story I was coincidently reading about earlier today. In March 2006 at the 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science Dr Eric Pianka received a standing ovation and rapturous applause on his speech advocating the reduction of the world's population by 90% using disease as the main method. The disease he seemed most excited by was Ebola as it was fast acting. Incidently he is referred to as the Lizard Man because of his love of reptiles!

http://www.infowars.com/articles/lif...oom_speaks.htm
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 07:25 AM   #42
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
Here's an article relating to a story I was coincidently reading about earlier today. In March 2006 at the 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science Dr Eric Pianka received a standing ovation and rapturous applause on his speech advocating the reduction of the world's population by 90% using disease as the main method. The disease he seemed most excited by was Ebola as it was fast acting. Incidently he is referred to as the Lizard Man because of his love of reptiles!

Heh, I read a part of his books where he talks about Moloch... But he's referring to the lizard. Or does he have something else in mind? Hmm.

Dr Eric Pianka is a freak.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 09:18 AM   #43
elpressiedente

hey i read that book back in the early 90's too.

when I got the chance to ask the "man in black" about the plagues and swishing grim reapers, he replied.

some were upwind of the villages speading the antidote... not all were intent on human extinction.

the interesting thing about some of the answers... he would answer before I asked the question....

but hey most dont believe that oil is made from water and coal is the end result of this under the surface of the earth phenonema.

so i long ago ceased telling the really good stuff....

was that the book that told of crystals changing shape in the 15th century?

Last edited by elpressiedente; 31-05-2010 at 09:19 AM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #44
dunadan

Quote:

Wow I shall have a look at his work - the evil little !*!!**

It has long been my belief that many of these diseases, Ebola, AIDS et al. are not naturally occuring.

I notice, in the UK, that the new writers of Dr Who, seem to have been evesdropipng on us - on D.I's site - with their latest story lines (a two part episode about reptoids living under the Earth, and fighting with each other, over when and whereby to re-take Earth for themselves and wipe out humanity!).
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #45
pound

Quote:

What a sick, deranged lunatic this Pianka guy is.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:41 AM   #46
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
What a sick, deranged lunatic this Pianka guy is.
Dr Pianka is the perfect agent of The Gods of Eden:

"Let them all bleed to their deaths from Evola!"

cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #47
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Dr Pianka is the perfect agent of The Gods of Eden:

"Let them all bleed to their deaths from Evola!"

"He's indeed!"

Old 02-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #48
cybersurf

Here's a glimpse of the use of biowarfare to kill mankind, to enhance Gods of Eden's stock:

Quote:
The Anglo Saxon Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...

Quote:
It soon became apparent that the government of the UK is directed from the City’s Financial Institutions, to which I was connected and also the Livery Company Buildings, the Guildhall, (the City’s HQ) and Mansion House. (Mansion House is the traditional seat of the Masonic elected Lord Mayor of London)

The guise for all this is very simple. The City is historically independent from anything emanating from the outside. No government body regulates or audits their activity. They are a law unto themselves, answerable to no one, save themselves, or the Monarch who is revered by the City with a Goddess like passion. Anyone, and this became clear, operating at any significant level of management in the City’s financial and government structure is a Mason and every meeting, social or otherwise, will always be an extension of Livery Company Masonic dealing. The more one delves into their activity, and I have, the more one can see that the City is very much like the Vatican. That is a tiny City state with an obscure power wielding political structure, dating back more than 1500 years with no recognisable change save the passage of time. I personally believe, unquestionably, that the City of London extends its power over the other major world financial centres with anecdotal evidence that the City controls the US Federal Reserve. I feel no one should be surprised that all political and financial power is held firmly within the City of London.

The Timeline

In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal 3 monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance. The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place. Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion. First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised action that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon) That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors. China was growing too quickly with the Chinese military the being main beneficiary. The third surprise was open talk about the use of biological weapons – when they would be used since timing appeared to be crucial. Then there was more talk centred on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China. The talk continued about how long conventional weapons should be used, knowing they would be hopeless against a Chinese military onslaught in the region. It soon transpired that they were not making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned and so they were simply sharing that information between themselves. It also became clear that the central issue of the meeting was when the ‘balloon’ would go up. Further issues dealt with finances, the moving of resources and protection of assets and the central control of these resources: the bringing in outlying assets. I recall the chain/sequence of events, which ran something like this:

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments. Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set of another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure. This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

The evidence was clear. There does indeed exist a Timeline for future conflict that this country, the UK, was using this as some sort of world government business plan and many millions would die as a result. The plan is openly described in these circles as the Anglo Saxon Mission.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html

Last edited by cybersurf; 02-06-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:48 AM   #49
cathar
Banned

bump
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #50
skyver

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
I have that book in PDf form, just haven't got around to reading it yet. Maybe I will jump into it. I had heard from somewhere that 80% of it seems to be on the mark, pretty good odds for any book these days if you ask me.

I agree, the recipe for power and destruction hasn't changed much over however long they have been doing it. Something has changed quite a lot though, our ability to recognize it. Long ago everything in the air were considered to be gods or angels, today we know differently. We have secret societies today that are still unknown by anyone.

So back then there could have literally been entire cultures that were secret, and with people then being far more spiritual than suspicious, it would not be hard for an advanced culture to stay hidden.

Then its just a matter of the odd physical appearance to a lonely dude sitting on a rock minding his own business. Then its a flash of light a bit of sound and then some advice in the form of an order and hey presto you have someone who has just seen an angel or demon running around telling everyone about it.

Today we are far more critical than spiritual and I really do think its necessary, considering the amount of lies that are being thrust upon us from every conceivable angle, or angel.
Man you gotta' read it! I read them (pdf's) when I'm out & about on my ipod touch if you get a program called goodreader, it syncs with a program called dropbox & it renders scanned text into fonts so that they are easier to read. Back to Gods of Eden, it is essential reading! Even if you disagree with what is in there it is a proper eye opener.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #51
skyver

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneup View Post
Very interesting... But they didn't have biological weapons back then Well maybe throwing an infected body over a fence but that was about it.
Thats the whole point. How do we know for sure what bio weapons, or technology that they might have or not had?
Old 06-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #52
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
Thats the whole point. How do we know for sure what bio weapons, or technology that they might have or not had?
+1
Old 06-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #53
theramblingpoet
Inactive

Well John Wheeler knew about some of the bio weapons and threathened to expose the knowledge and the end result was murder they found his body on NY eve in a garbage dump site.
I'm pretty sure they are tied in to this impending event.
FYI the USA did tests in certain areas like arkansas and such which gave the exact symptoms of the birds and fish that recently died.
Crazy huh?
The chemical used was the same taken from Iraq after they pushed Saddam into hiding, they were supposed to destroy the chemicals but instead they transported it to a place within their scope of range so that if need be they could use it in the future,
it is the same chemical they allowed Saddam to use to anhialate the kurds with.... makes you stop to think right?
Saddam had the full right of way to commit genocide on the Kurdistan area after all who would miss a bunch of primitive gypsies right?

Last edited by theramblingpoet; 06-01-2011 at 03:07 PM.
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #54
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Sure no problem
Thanks for the link on the PDF! This is definitely something interesting worth looking into.

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:34 AM   #55
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by akana View Post
Thanks for the link on the PDF! This is definitely something interesting worth looking into.
Awesome! I know you'll like it.
Old 24-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #56
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
Well John Wheeler knew about some of the bio weapons and threathened to expose the knowledge and the end result was murder they found his body on NY eve in a garbage dump site.
I'm pretty sure they are tied in to this impending event.
FYI the USA did tests in certain areas like arkansas and such which gave the exact symptoms of the birds and fish that recently died.
Crazy huh?
The chemical used was the same taken from Iraq after they pushed Saddam into hiding, they were supposed to destroy the chemicals but instead they transported it to a place within their scope of range so that if need be they could use it in the future,
it is the same chemical they allowed Saddam to use to anhialate the kurds with.... makes you stop to think right?
Saddam had the full right of way to commit genocide on the Kurdistan area after all who would miss a bunch of primitive gypsies right?
Good points.

The Kurds are very significant, I cant - yet - remember all of the details, yet their bloodline is important, I seem to remember that there are some pretty important mystical/'religious' links that they have with the past and 'the true religion' and that they are honourable, noble people....who needed to be got rid of Sadam, was a puppet of the west and that is why he was led into a false sense of security/protection, yet the West made what looked to be a ritual murder of him (not that I am taking sides - just observing) remember how one of his - major - statues was pulled down, that reeked of 'masonic ritual, the statue was hoodwinked (bag over head), rope around the neck etc. etc....Then there was not only the issue of trying to sieze Iraq's oil fields, coalition troops et al. ransacked a major museum....that was the real prize/prizes.........all from the part of the world which is the 'cradle of humanity'. 'home of the arians'.

Last edited by dunadan; 24-01-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #57
beldazar

OMG I have just found this thread and only read a small portion of the first post but for a while now I have thought that the black Plague was deliberately put upon people for several reasons and one of them is to cause fear of the rat. It is said that once we could communicate with animals and had a very close relationship but there seems to be an agenda to widen the separation between us.

I will read through the thread later tonight if I have the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #58
beldazar

Quote:
In 1117, in January, a comet passed like a fiery army
from the North towards the Orient, the moon was
o'ercast blood-red in an eclipse, a year later a light
appeared more brilliant than the sun. This was followed
by great cold, famine, and plague, of which one-third
of humanity is said to have perished.
Oh boy

~~Awesome thread by the way. I would need to order the books rather than read on here, I have this habit of constantly changing pages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 24-01-2011 at 09:12 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #59
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Oh boy

~~Awesome thread by the way. I would need to order the books rather than read on here, I have this habit of constantly changing pages

I believe Amazon has mass market paperback copies of this book for 7.99 (US dollars). You'll love this book Bel-It's certainly money well spent, and I've noticed that Icke has sourced it in several of his books.
Old 24-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #60
liami

I must add my thanks too for the pdf, man i got so much reading to do, seems like every other day i find something i want to read. Just finished Supernatural, Graham Hancock is an awesome writer/researcher, an Indiana Jones that can scuba dive.
Great thread btw
it looks like its dying, and its hardly been born.Dylan

Love is not a fluffy thing! Me
liami is offline   Reply With Quote