Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 25-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #21
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Those stiff little fingers used to keep me awake every time I watched an episode
Funny, it never had that effect on me (don't worry, my little finger is human )

Here's epsiode 1: currently watching the first episode of series two.

Last edited by decode reality; 25-03-2013 at 04:46 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #22
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Funny, it never had that effect on me (don't worry, my little finger is human )

Here's epsiode 1: currently watching the first episode of series two.

The Invaders 1967 Pilot Episode 'Beachhead' - YouTube
the bedroon tax reps have fingers like this I would imagine
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #23
jake_ball

I heard that The Invaders was about the fear that communists were gonna take over America. In my opinion, New World Order is another of saying Global Communism.

I am now guessing that those communist trials in 50s America were right - The American government WAS being infultrated by commies.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #24
illuminumnuts

Exclamation The Nightmare Has Only Just Begun...

Quote:
Has anyone seen THE INVADERS? In some ways, it's more overtly sci fi than They Live but some of the episodes share very similar themes. It used to be on DEF II (BBC2 early 1990s).....then Channel 5 started showing them at 4am on a Sunday morning, that was about 5 years ago.... I viewed it first as a great sci-fi, a darker version of Star Trek but it took on other meanings second time 'round, after I'd read Icke's work.

Here's the intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLGrXOtuwQ
Great shout decode reality. I, too, was thinking about this earlier in the year and thought I would have a search on the forum before starting a new thread on the topic. Here is a current playlist and background information for anyone that wants to look at or analyse some of the episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzv0...GQVaLgd9dmJQNZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invaders

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061265/?ref_=tt_ov_inf

Quote:
It never had a conclusion....and I think 42 episodes were made, most of them being very good.....it covered so many things that I've since read about, infiltration of government, military, holographic theory, HAARP, controlled opposition, religion as a front....I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
43 episodes, including the pilot, and you are absolutely right on everything, not forgetting murdering or removing world leaders they don't control. Maybe we should be looking at some of the less obvious alien plots, in terms of what we are not currently well aware of, to see if we can relate them to anything else.

Quote:
It did feed into that whole west versus eastern bloc/cold war paranoia of that period, it definitely will have planted some seeds...but I think the underlying theme was more the secret society network than U.S.A versus Communism.
Yes, and just a few years after Kennedy got assassinated and his not so well known, more so now though, 'Secret Society' speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

I have noticed some 'altruistic Youtubers' who seem to spend their whole lives, literally, telling everyone it was about 'warning us against communism'. Odd that, and one would think Kennedy wouldn't have felt he had to make such an impassioned speech to media folks when issuing a warning about 'communism'.

Quote:
It goes into so many themes of the agenda and it's amazing, to say that it's from 1967. It's very much like They Live, if you could imagine that film if it was serialized.
The difference being that in 'The Invaders' they were still fighting for control; while in 'They Live' (1988) they had already gained control. Given the hard work the murderous freaks must have put in during the intervening 20 years, then it probably isn't too far off the mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_Muu_Qrfw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
Used to stay up late and watch it as a kid...stiff little finger wasnt it...the only way you could tell them apart unless you shot them and they would vanish...a Quinn Martin production if my memory serves me...did the series ever have a conclusion?
Before the information age of cyberspace, I always assumed that I had simply missed the last episode where Vincent finally defeated the aliens once and for all. However, unbeknown to me, I had seen the last episode and it was clearly gearing up for a third series. The plot was obviously going to be about the small group of believers securing more allies and really taking the fight to 'The Invaders'. Unfortunately, the show was ultimately cancelled and another series never made. It has been argued that the cancellation of the show was down to falling ratings, but the ratings were still very respectable. Hmm...

http://www.classictvhistory.com/Epis.../invaders.html

There was talk about a movie too a few years back, but nothing concrete has happened yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Spookiest show ever.... Though I think it's about masons personally. From what I remember the only way to identify the Invaders was because their little fingers were weird, like the Yakuza gangsters in Japan.
One too many dodgy handshakes I would suggest. Plus, Jeremy Clarkson would no doubt reckon they drove crappy cars that only masons would drive. Furthermore, what other gang would be daft enough to regenerate their number one arch enemy? And don't get me started about some of those garish suits...

Quote:
I guess it could equally have been an allegory for communism...
Noooo, well not the communism the U.S. population was told to fear around that time.

Quote:
Wasn't David Vincent an 'architect'....hmmmm.
I never thought anything of that, but maybe you are on to something. I always assumed it was because they didn't want the viewers asking 'How the hell does this guy afford to endlessly travel around the country fighting these aliens?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
A great series! It was frustrating to watch because the aliens would often be on the point of being exposed when a key witness would be suicided or killed.
The aliens suicided themselves for the cause on quite a few occasions as well.

Quote:
Those stiff little fingers used to keep me awake every time I watched an episode
Say no more.

Quote:
the bedroom tax reps have fingers like this I would imagine
Now you are really scaring me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I heard that The Invaders was about the fear that communists were gonna take over America. In my opinion, New World Order is another of saying Global Communism. I am now guessing that those communist trials in 50s America were right - The American government WAS being infiltrated by commies.
If one defines the NWO secret societies and bankers as communist, I don't, then I guess so...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-09-2014 at 05:15 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #25
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
If one defines the NWO secret societies and bankers as communist, I don't, then I guess so...

It takes decades to bring in a system such as communism. Communism just means zero freedom, zero rights, zero tolerance, zero ownership, zero freedom of expression, zero freedom of speech, zero privacy etc. The bankers and secret societies are just a TOOL used by the ptb to help bring in communism. It takes decades to bring in a communist system - First you need to get the sheeple to hate the current system.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 10-09-2014 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

I am now guessing that those communist trials in 50s America were right - The American government WAS being infultrated by commies.
Absolutely....weird innit. Funny how the media paints it though innit?

Maybe they should have done the same in England in the 50's then our security services wouldn't have been so badly penetrated by damn Ruskies.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Great shout decode reality. I, too, was thinking about this earlier in the year and thought I would have a search on the forum before starting a new thread on the topic. Here is a current playlist and background information for anyone that wants to look at or analyse some of the episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzv0...GQVaLgd9dmJQNZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invaders

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061265/?ref_=tt_ov_inf

43 episodes, including the pilot, and you are absolutely right on everything, not forgetting murdering or removing world leaders they don't control. Maybe we should be looking at some of the less obvious alien plots, in terms of what we are not currently well aware of, to see if we can relate them to anything else.

Yes, and just a few years after Kennedy got assassinated and his not so well known, more so now though, 'Secret Society' speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

I have noticed some 'altruistic Youtubers' who seem to spend their whole lives, literally, telling everyone it was about 'warning us against communism'. Odd that, and one would think Kennedy wouldn't have felt he had to make such an impassioned speech to media folks when issuing a warning about 'communism'.

The difference being that in 'The Invaders' they were still fighting for control; while in 'They Live' (1988) they had already gained control. Given the hard work the murderous freaks must have put in during the intervening 20 years, then it probably isn't too far off the mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_Muu_Qrfw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

Before the information age of cyberspace, I always assumed that I had simply missed the last episode where Vincent finally defeated the aliens once and for all. However, unbeknown to me, I had seen the last episode and it was clearly gearing up for a third series. The plot was obviously going to be about the small group of believers securing more allies and really taking the fight to 'The Invaders'. Unfortunately, the show was ultimately cancelled and another series never made. It has been argued that the cancellation of the show was down to falling ratings, but the ratings were still very respectable. Hmm...

http://www.classictvhistory.com/Epis.../invaders.html

There was talk about a movie too a few years back, but nothing concrete has happened yet.

One too many dodgy handshakes I would suggest. Plus, Jeremy Clarkson would no doubt reckon they drove crappy cars that only masons would drive. Furthermore, what other gang would be daft enough to regenerate their number one arch enemy? And don't get me started about some of those garish suits...

Noooo, well not the communism the U.S. population was told to fear around that time.

I never thought anything of that, but maybe you are on to something. I always assumed it was because they didn't want the viewers asking 'How the hell does this guy afford to endlessly travel around the country fighting these aliens?'

The aliens suicided themselves for the cause on quite a few occasions as well.

Say no more.

Now you are really scaring me.

As the saying goes, never fear your fear as Frank Herbert wrote in the novel Dune, here was a mind who knew a little about how the human mind works, so many of the things that are happening today were predicted many decades before they happened, it is a great story and one that is fulfilling its destiny in so many ways today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbr2pTborM

Add a little spice of monotomic gold and a lack of fear and humanity can rest in peace, but can never turn the eye, never rest, lest the higher power creep in again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWUF4oPQEM
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 04:01 AM   #28
decode reality
Inactive

Cheers for revamping the thread, Illuminuts. Will comment later on.

By the way, I highly recommend you check out the episode The Ivy Curtain. David Vincent discovers that a school is being used by the aliens as a clandestine indoctrination centre. Sounds a bit like my education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0MthE0b1k

Last edited by decode reality; 14-09-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 14-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #29
decode reality
Inactive

Saw a recent Roddy Piper interview. He said when They Live was first shown, it ended after a one week run at the cinema.

If The Invaders was shown at 6 pm on mainstream television today, it'd strike a chord of recognition with many people today. I'm surprised more researchers haven't referred to it in their work.

Btw, it would be good if this was in General with the trailer in my original post made visible.

Last edited by decode reality; 14-09-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 14-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #30
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb The nightmare is in full swing...

Quote:
If The Invaders was shown at 6 pm on mainstream television today, it'd strike a chord of recognition with many people today. I'm surprised more researchers haven't referred to it in their work.
Absolutely, which is probably why it won't be repeated again at sensible hours. Like I said, it all clicked with me earlier this year. I really associate the last episode with Kennedy's call to arms, metaphorically, when he gave his speech to all those media people. I think the HAARP episode would knock some people for six nowadays.

Quote:
Btw, it would be good if this was in General with the trailer in my original post made visible.
When I quoted your original post the disappeared link did show up in my quote, as is often the case when disappeared links in posts are quoted, but when I followed it I found that the Youtube account associated with the video had been terminated. Therefore, in my quote, I just linked to another Youtube video of 'The Invaders' opening titles instead.

You had two identical threads on this topic started 8 months apart, you must have forgotten you started the first one when starting the second one, and they were merged. They were both in 'General', but they obviously didn't get many replies and got pushed off the first page quite quickly. I think one of the original threads only had 3 replies. I asked that the merged thread be moved here, so that it might get more attention from those genuinely interested in the topic. If you really feel strongly about it, then just ask for it to go back to 'General'. No ego involved and no harm done. Peace.

It did have some very nice totty in it did 'The Invaders'. Hopefully, Zhiba won't rush back to spank me for saying it.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 14-09-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 14-09-2014, 09:35 PM   #31
jake_ball

I'd like to see the HAARP episode. Which one is it please ?
Old 14-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #32
illuminumnuts

Cool 'Storm'. Series 1. Episode 12.

Quote:
I'd like to see the HAARP episode. Which one is it please ?
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfT1ePAuFzE
Old 14-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #33
jake_ball

Quote:
Wow! Thanks for that Illuminumnuts! I might just watch that before I retire for the evening

Cheers!
Old 14-09-2014, 10:22 PM   #34
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Alienwatch.

Quote:
Wow! Thanks for that Illuminumnuts! I might just watch that before I retire for the evening Cheers!
Don't have nightmares.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #35
jake_ball

Quote:
Don't have nightmares.
Just watching it now - That "HAARP" machine has even got the coloured lights in the sky!
Old 15-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #36
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Just watching it now - That "HAARP" machine has even got the coloured lights in the sky!
Brilliant, that one.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:00 AM   #37
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Absolutely, which is probably why it won't be repeated again at sensible hours. Like I said, it all clicked with me earlier this year. I really associate the last episode with Kennedy's call to arms, metaphorically, when he gave his speech to all those media people. I think the HAARP episode would knock some people for six nowadays.

When I quoted your original post the disappeared link did show up in my quote, as is often the case when disappeared links in posts are quoted, but when I followed it I found that the Youtube account associated with the video had been terminated. Therefore, in my quote, I just linked to another Youtube video of 'The Invaders' opening titles instead.

You had two identical threads on this topic started 8 months apart, you must have forgotten you started the first one when starting the second one, and they were merged. They were both in 'General', but they obviously didn't get many replies and got pushed off the first page quite quickly. I think one of the original threads only had 3 replies. I asked that the merged thread be moved here, so that it might get more attention from those genuinely interested in the topic. If you really feel strongly about it, then just ask for it to go back to 'General'. No ego involved and no harm done. Peace.

It did have some very nice totty in it did 'The Invaders'. Hopefully, Zhiba won't rush back to spank me for saying it.
Thanks for that, it's definitely helped. Yes I didn't even realise I'd posted two threads.

When I first saw the series it was its entertainment value that had me watching it week after week. The fact that it also contains these profound themes is more than an added bonus.

Oh, Suzanne Pleshette was very easy on the eye for a woman bent upon humanity's destruction.

Last edited by decode reality; 15-09-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Old 15-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #38
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Serious Torture.

Quote:
Oh, Suzanne Pleshette was very easy on the eye for a woman bent upon humanity's destruction.
Someone must have liked her, probably Thinnes, as she got to play a different aliens in one episode in both series. She tried to help Vincent both times.

I digress, but my favourite clip of the entire show is 32.10-33.40 in this episode. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKtQn...dmJQNZ&index=4

One other thing, I wonder if the handheld disc weapon, which caused people to suffer a cerebral hemorrhage, was a reference to undiscovered CIA assassinations.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-09-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #39
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Pull those levers good.

Quote:
I digress, but my favourite clip of the entire show is 32.10-33.40 in this episode. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.
I think I must have scared the bejesus out of everyone with that clip.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I think I must have scared the bejesus out of everyone with that clip.
The scariest clip for me was seeing one of the aliens in their original 'form'.

This one is without question my favourite episode, The Ivy Curtain

'A school in Mexico is really a front for an alien indoctrination centre. The head of the school offers a pilot a lot of money to smuggle in its otherworldly students.'