Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 21-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #21
boots
Banned

I watch this vid the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCvZuzShSc

It is an interview with Karen Hudes who has blown the whistle on the workings of the World Bank, she started working there as a lawyer 10 years ago iirc, and came across information as to how the world bank were ripping off countries and who was actually benefiting from it in these underhanded deals.

When she started to question her boss about this, she was automatically fired, when she turned up for work the next, not knowing she'd gotten the boot, security wouldn't let her in even to collect her stuff.

It's a long interview with Kerry Cassidy, I really dislike Kerry's interviewing style, if you can push past that and listen to what Karen Hudes has to say it is a really interesting lwatch.

Otherwise the points she makes about the Jesuits can be found at the 55 min mark. 1hr 6min and 1hr 9 min, mark.

Also she talks about how the Rotschilds etc are desperately trying to start WW III because it's good for business
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #22
keenly

The Jesuits rule!

Rothschild and Rockefeller are KNIGHTS OF MALTA serving the papacy.
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Default Tilting at Windmills 101

Aye.
Jesuits
Freemasons
Zionists
Illuminati

All superb distractions.
As long as lots of folk are banging on about how those lads are up to generalised ( " We know it's YOU) woo woo then the fewer are focusing on just how TPTB are specifically screwing us all.
Conspiracy theories aint about real issues, they're all about toys n hobbies.
Have fun playing boys.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-10-2013 at 01:18 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #24
totalrecall

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Aye.
Jesuits
Freemasons
Zionists
Illuminati

If the Illuminati exist, they would be the arch enemy of the Jesuits in my opinion.

The Jesuits seem to be doing their best at keeping everyone in ignorance and servitude as much as they can; whereas the Illuminati would be the opposite trying to enlighten and empower everyone - hence the word "illuminati".

(credit: youtube comment)
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #25
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalrecall View Post
If the Illuminati exist, they would be the arch enemy of the Jesuits in my opinion.

The Jesuits seem to be doing their best at keeping everyone in ignorance and servitude as much as they can; whereas the Illuminati would be the opposite trying to enlighten and empower everyone - hence the word "illuminati".
Depends. Are you talking specifically about the Bavarian Illuminati? Then yes, they were avowed opponents of the Vatican (at least on the surface).

I doubt they were concerned with enlightening/empowering the world, though. Their use of the word to describe themselves was probably an assumption of their own superiority & right to rule.

And anyway, when most people mention the "Illuminati", it has nothing to do with the Bavarian Illuminati whatsoever; the Illuminati is the Old World Order, the New World Order is just a new system of global control they're trying to implement. David Icke, for example, traces the "Illuminati" at least as far back as ancient Babylon. It's more of an umbrella term to describe a network of powerful secret societies & bloodlines throughout history.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
kappy0405

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I think your right, it was too hard to turn protestants around to the Vatican way of thinking, the smartest way to do it is bring in an ecumenical movement. On paper a agreement between all religion is a good idea, agree with that myself, but the Jesuits are all about power, and they have been working towards that ever since their creation, many statesmen and a popes have warned against them and the covert way they operate.
Yep. I agree completely.

Quote:
Well, not really.

The Jesuits have a doctrine called futurism.

http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/Jesuits.html
Good article. It sums things up pretty nicely.

I like how it illustrates the link to American Protestantism. It's a bit strange, though, that most of the evangelical rightwing Christians obsessed with the end-times still view the Vatican as their ultimate enemy, despite apparently falling into the futurist scam? It seems they've been had..

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
People tend to confuse Zionism as meaning just the recreation of Israel, a homeland for the Jews, that is just one aspect of Zionism...

..Zionism is the religious control of the world through Biblical prophecy, to implement that plan you would have to have all the player's in place..
I basically agree with that definition. Most people believe Zionism is merely a movement advocating the return of the Jewish people to their ancestor's homeland, Israel, but it's important to realize how this is linked to biblical prophecy, because it definitely broadens the definition; Zion represented the future Kingdom from which the Messiah would rule.

It's obvious, with that definition, that there are many faces of Zionism, & all of them are as bad as the other, since they all promote a materialistic desire to attain &/or control a specific area of land based on a false, literalist interpretation of scripture.

Puritan New England was arguably Zionist, as they considered themselves the new Israel destined to usher in God's Kingdom on Earth. The Mormons believe the new Zion will rise up in America too. Anglo-Israelism views the English people, & thus Anglo-America as well, as the lost Israelites who will inherit the Kingdom. Then there are the Muslim elements, who don't use the word "Zion" but essentially follow a similar concept of end-times prophecy by anticipating the domination of their Caliphate during the Apocalypse. In fact, I've read that Muhammad allegedly referred to Mecca as Sahyun/Zion, as if it was the new Zion.

I will never sympathize with the Jewish movement to establish a state in Palestine. It's a disgrace & the modern state of Israel is a false entity, but when it comes down to it, it is one of many false Israels.

Imo, people who only focus on that one aspect of it will end up completely losing the plot.

Last edited by kappy0405; 22-10-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #27
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
The fundi religious Jews who are connected to the NWO know what the real plan is, as do other Zionist.
I'm not sure I agree with this, though.

Since the power structure is compartmentalized, I assume there are many lower factions that probably believe their version of Zionism is the only correct one & fits in with the real plan.

I'm sure there are many powerful Jews in Israel who truly believe it's all about modern Israel, & who are seeking to fulfill the prophecies in the Book of Isaiah. This is something tinyint mentions quite a bit, & I think he's right.

And I'm sure there are elements in the Catholic Church who think the Catholic Church is going to rise back to global prominence once their Messiah (who I'm sure they think will be a Pope) sets his seat in Jerusalem.

And then there are the rightwing Christian fundamentalists in America.. shills like Pat Robertson & Glenn Beck..

I'm guessing only the top tier know what the real plan is, as they manipulate all the lower factions against each other. I believe it has more to do with America, tbh..

Last edited by kappy0405; 22-10-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 23-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #28
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Yep. I agree completely.

Good article. It sums things up pretty nicely.

I like how it illustrates the link to American Protestantism. It's a bit strange, though, that most of the evangelical rightwing Christians obsessed with the end-times still view the Vatican as their ultimate enemy, despite apparently falling into the futurist scam? It seems they've been had..

I basically agree with that definition. Most people believe Zionism is merely a movement advocating the return of the Jewish people to their ancestor's homeland, Israel, but it's important to realize how this is linked to biblical prophecy, because it definitely broadens the definition; Zion represented the future Kingdom from which the Messiah would rule.

It's obvious, with that definition, that there are many faces of Zionism, & all of them are as bad as the other, since they all promote a materialistic desire to attain &/or control a specific area of land based on a false, literalist interpretation of scripture.

Puritan New England was arguably Zionist, as they considered themselves the new Israel destined to usher in God's Kingdom on Earth. The Mormons believe the new Zion will rise up in America too. Anglo-Israelism views the English people, & thus Anglo-America as well, as the lost Israelites who will inherit the Kingdom. Then there are the Muslim elements, who don't use the word "Zion" but essentially follow a similar concept of end-times prophecy by anticipating the domination of their Caliphate during the Apocalypse. In fact, I've read that Muhammad allegedly referred to Mecca as Sahyun/Zion, as if it was the new Zion.

I will never sympathize with the Jewish movement to establish a state in Palestine. It's a disgrace & the modern state of Israel is a false entity, but when it comes down to it, it is one of many false Israels.

Imo, people who only focus on that one aspect of it will end up completely losing the plot.
Thanks for your contribution kappy0405.

Many people are unaware of the religious element's in the running of the world controlled by the NWO people, it has many pieces in the puzzle which make up the picture.

Catholicism is the biggest player in this. You just have to look at the is history of the millenniums to see the Vatican has hd it';s figure in the pie right from the start and into the present. Caught the last part of a Documentary called God in America and how each president has pandered to the Christian right, right from Regan to Obama, it's not these Press care about or even believe in Christianity they just use it to get votes, yet they are a powerful forces in American politics's, John Kerry basically lost the election because he didn't include the christian right, he was more secular in his thinking, Obama was smart...well his advisors were, and they included all religious domination's in the speech's he gave to gain vote's.

All this leads to the ME.

If you ever have time try and watch the vids on YT called the devil in the Vatican and the NWO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLp9xigjajM

It is a 43 parts series and very well done imo, also included is the Jesuits, and the Whore of Babylon, ie the Catholic Church.

The Protestant's do view the Vatican as the whore of Babylon but if project Bluebeam becomes a reality and Jesus does appear from the clouds then the Prods will fall into line. A nice Shock and Awe tactic.
Old 23-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #29
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
I'm not sure I agree with this, though.

Since the power structure is compartmentalized, I assume there are many lower factions that probably believe their version of Zionism is the only correct one & fits in with the real plan.

I'm sure there are many powerful Jews in Israel who truly believe it's all about modern Israel, & who are seeking to fulfill the prophecies in the Book of Isaiah. This is something tinyint mentions quite a bit, & I think he's right.

And I'm sure there are elements in the Catholic Church who think the Catholic Church is going to rise back to global prominence once their Messiah (who I'm sure they think will be a Pope) sets his seat in Jerusalem.

And then there are the rightwing Christian fundamentalists in America.. shills like Pat Robertson & Glenn Beck..

I'm guessing only the top tier know what the real plan is, as they manipulate all the lower factions against each other. I believe it has more to do with America, tbh..
I should have been more specific when I said other Zionist, I should have said the Rothschilds
Old 25-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #30
mello

From OP:

"THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH considers the american constitution to be a ''....satanic document....'' in their OWN words.the american constitution is a direct contradiction of all the doctrines of the papacy and its militia, the JESUIT ORDER."

Can you provide evidence for that claim? I guess not.
Jesuits dont have nothing with NWO or Banks or Masons or Pharma drug cartel or Oil wars or GMO or vaccination. Jesuits are linked with schools, science and philosophy. So yes that ruin plans for some people.

mello

Last edited by mello; 25-10-2013 at 05:28 AM.
mello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #31
mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Aye.
Jesuits
Freemasons
Zionists
Illuminati

All superb distractions.
As long as lots of folk are banging on about how those lads are up to generalised ( " We know it's YOU) woo woo then the fewer are focusing on just how TPTB are specifically screwing us all.
Conspiracy theories aint about real issues, they're all about toys n hobbies.
Have fun playing boys.
Yes CT needs to be simple to be conspiracy. And talked about real issue.
I agree problems we facing today and in history didnt/dont have nothing with Jesuits, Zionists or Illuminati.
Illuminati theory is decoy.

mello

Last edited by mello; 25-10-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Old 25-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #32
mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenly View Post
The Jesuits rule!

Rothschild and Rockefeller are KNIGHTS OF MALTA serving the papacy.
Source?

mello
Old 25-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #33
mello

Quote:
Adolf Hitler
Nice rolemodel. (sarcasm)

mello