Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 06-08-2007, 08:45 AM   #1
xphilx

Default the pope / jesuits / illuminati

on october 26th 2001. president george bush signed the misnamed usa patriot act 2001.which was proposed 5 days after the september 11 tragedy,
just 6 weeks after the september 11 tragedy, this bill was passed.this is truely amazing, it is virtually impossible for a bill to be concieved written and debated and passed so quicky, you see they had this bill written well in advance and they just needed a major problem to justify its passage.

the patriot act virtually decimates the costitution, the sept 11th attacks are not the only attempt on destroying constitution, this past 8 years america has endured 3 terrible tradgedies: WACO,OKLAHOMA CITY,AND THE WTC.in every case the governments solution to the problem has been to greatly increase governmental powers and the erosion of constitutional freedoms and liberties,in this short time period of 8 years we have seen a very serious despoiling of the constitution--the greatest document ever created by men.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH considers the american constitution to be a ''....satanic document....'' in their OWN words.the american constitution is a direct contradiction of all the doctrines of the papacy and its militia, the JESUIT ORDER.the most sacred principle of the united states constitution is the equality of every citizen before the law.but the fundamental principle of the church of rome is the denial of that equality.liberty of conscience is proclaimed by the united states, a most sacred priciple which every citizen must uphold, even at the price of his blood, but lierty of conscience is declared by all the pope and councils of rome, a most godless, unholy, and diabolical thing,which every good catholic must abhor and destroy at any cost..

american constitution assures the absolute independance of the civil from the eccesiastical or church power,,but the church of rome declares that such independance is an impiety and revolt against god.the american constitution leaves every man free to serve god accordingly to the dictates of his conscience..

but the church of rome declares that no man has ever had such a right, and that the pope alone can know and say what man must believe and do,,the constitution of the united states denies the right for anybody to punish any other for differing from hi in religion,but the church of rome says that she has the right to punish with confiscation of there goods,or the penalty of death,those who differ in faith from the pope...the united states have established schools all over there immense territories,where they invite the peoples to send there children,that they may cultivate their intelligence and become good and usefull citizens...but the church of rome has publicly cursed all those schools and forbidden their children to attend them,under pain of excommunication in this world and damnation in the next...the constitution of the united states is based on the principle that the people are primary source of all civil power..but hundreds of times, THE CHURCH OF ROME,has proclaimed that this principle is impious and heretical,,she says that all government must rest upon foundation of the catholic faith:: with the pope alone as the legitimate and infallible source and interpreter of the law......from the beginning of his presidency george bush has been promoting the jesuit agenda, 2 months into his presidency, surrounded by cardinals of rome the president dedicated a cutural center in washington dc to the greatest enemy this republic has ever had---- the pope of rome, bush declared that he is going to enforce the words and teachings of the pope here in america,,

the jesuits are the militia of the pope. they were formed in 1540 to be the spies and assassins of the papacy. there sole purpose is to restore the popes temporal powrer over the entire planer through the implementation of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

''the organization of the roman catholic hierarchy is a complete military desposition, of which the pope is the astensible (ie, apparent seeming) head:.. the BLACK pope (note: the superior general of thre jesuits) is the real head. the black pope is the head of the order of the jesuits, and is called a general.(ie.., the superior general). he not only has coomand of his own order, but directs and controls the general policy of the (roman catholic church). he (the black pope) is the power behind the throne. and is the real potential head of the hierarchy.. the whole machine is under the strictest rules of military discipline. the whole thought and will of this machine, to plan propose and execute is found in its head, there is no independence of thought or of action in its subordinate parts, implicit and unquestioning obedience to the orders of superiors in authority, is the sworn duty of the priesthood of every grade--- thomas m.harris (us army brigadier general) author of the book: ROMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN....

''the jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order, there chief is a general of a army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery.and the aim of this organistation is power- power in its most despotic exercise-absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the violation of a single man(ie..the black pope, the superior general of the jesuits) jesuitism is the most absolute despotisms and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abusers..

the (superior) general of the jesuits insists on being master, soveriegn, over sovereign,where ever the jesuits are admitted they will be masters costs what it may.. every act, every crime however atrocious is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the society of the jesuits, or by the order of the (superior) general... NAPOLEON BONAPARTE (1769-1821 NAPOLEON 1 emeperor of the french)

the jesuits and the black nobility illuminati families are working together to implement the NEW WORLD ORDER so the popes temporal power over the entire planet can be restored as it was in the dark ages.

(INDUCTION AND EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS)..''To insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces and states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involvig them at war with eachother, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independant and prosperous...''..''you have been taught your duty as a spy.. to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of protestants and heretics of every class and character..''aswell as in parliaments, legislaturs, and in the judacaries councils of state, and to 'be all things of all men; for the pope's sake, whose servants you are unto death..''

''..I furthermore promise and decaler that i will, when oppotunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly against all heretics, protestants and liberals,as i am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that i will spare neither age, nor sex or condition, and that i will hang, burn, waste,spoil,flay,strangle,and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of there women and crush there infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever there execrable race..''

that when the same cannot be done openly, i will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard or the leaden bullet, regardlessof the honor,rank,dignity,or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be the conditions in life, either public or private, as i at any time maybe directed to do so by any agent of the pope or superior of the brotherhood of the holy faith, of the society of jesus (jesuits)..''

''.. to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother jesuit,who might be engaged on the other side,but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected,only that the curch might be the gainer of the world,in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means, you have been taught your duty as a spy..''

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated.",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in 1910, 7 men met on jekyll island just off the coast of georgia to plan the federal reserve bank.nelson aldrich and frank valderclip represented the rockefeller (illuminati) finanacial empire,henry davidson,charles norton and benjamin strong represented J.P.morgan (illuminati),, paul warberg(illuminati) represented the rothschilds(illuminati) banking dynasty of europe, the rothschilds were banking agents for the jesuits and hold the key to the wealth of the roman catholic church, the morgan gang, the rothschilds gang and the rockefeller gang were fierce competitors yet entered joint ventures.they were to establish the national banking cartel called the federal reserve system...BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM ...

3 of the richest people in the world opposed the illuminati/jesuits plan to establish a central bank in the united states because they knew what would happen to america if this happened, also these people would most likely of also tried to stop the jesuits plan to engineer world war 1..

these 3 people benjamin guggenheim, isa strauss and jacob astor,,the jesuits were determined to create the federal reserve bank in america and so they had to somehow get rid of these 3 people... does anybody know how the jesuits done this ?...

there were a number of powerfull men who were not in favour of the federal reserve sytstem.. benjamin guggenheim,isa strauss and jacob astor opposed the formation of a federal reserve sytstem,, these men were arguably the richest men in the world and stood in the way of the jesuits /illuminati plan.
these 3 men were coaxed and encouraged to board the titanic.not only were these enemies of the jesuits against a federal reserve bank, but they would have used their wealth and influence to oppose WORLD WAR 1,,

construction of the titanic began in 1909 at a ship-yard in belfast,ireland, belfast wass protestant and hated by jesuits,morgan took control of the white star lines, the jesuits ordered j.p.morgan to build titanic, from the very beginning of the luxury liner, the titanic was destined for doom,,, edward smith was the captain of the titanic, he had been travelling the north atlantic waters for 26 years and was the worlds most experienced master of the north atlantic routes,, he had worked for jesuit ,, j.p.morgan for many years.. edward smith was a jesuit temore co-adjator, this means that he was not a priest, but he was a jesuit of the short robe.jesuits are not necessarily priests, those who are not priests serve the order through there profession, anyone could be a jesuit, and there identity would not be known. edward smith served the jesuit order in his profession as a sea captain,,

when the titanic departed from southern england on april 10 1912 francis browne, the jesuit master of edward smith boarded the titanic.this man was the most powerfull jesuit in all of ireland and answered directly to the general of the jesuit order in rome,, the next day titanic made her last stop off the coast of queenstown, ireland here the lucky father browne disembarked,,here is the jesuit treachery at its finest, the provincial(father francis browne) boards titanic,photographs the victims, most assuredly briefs the captain concerning his oath as a jesuit,and the following morning bids him farewell, browne went over with cpt.edward smith one last time exactly what he was supposed to do in the north atlantic waters,,

edward smith was given the order to sink the titanic and with it benjamin guggenheim, isa strauss and jacob astor, the 3 richestpeople in the world who opposed the creation of the federal reserve system and would also of resisted the jesuits planned WORLD WAR 1 a few years later.

with the titanic packed full of roman catholics, this was the perfect crime because after all,who would suspect the roman catholic church to order the sinking of a ship that had thounsands of ''their own'' on board?,, the jesuits swear by the rule of ''the end justifies the means''

with all the opposition out of the way, there was nothing to stop the jesuits from establishing complete monopoly over money and credit supply,and thus,control of the united states of america and on dec 23rd 1913, president woodrow wilson signed the federal reserve act into effect..,,the jesuits/illuminati have controlled america ever since..,, (''allow me to issue and control the money of a nation,and i care not who writes the laws.'')--mayer amshel rothschlid 1828 (illuminati)

the federal reserve creates and issues money in the united states. federal notes are not worth the paper they are printed on because there is nothing whatsoever backing the money such as gold or silver..the us government recieves its money from the fed and with it, an interest rate so high that national debt is assured,,

(the black pope) Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, the General of the International Military Order of the Society of Jesus, commonly known as the Black Pope, ordered the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, with the advice and consent of his General Staff, composed of five assistants (each representing a hemisphere and under whom are many advisory Provincials)
xphilx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:50 AM   #2
tinmenace

Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

Couldn't read it all right now, but will come back to it.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
ex sheep

Thought I would bump this as it's a seeing the bigger picture thought provoking post.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Thought I would bump this as it's a seeing the bigger picture thought provoking post.
Thanks! Just linked to another thread - it fits in to recent posts.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
boots
Banned

Quotes on the Jesuit Order.

Quotes on the Jesuits from famous men

John Adams

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola."
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

Samuel Morse

"The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous."
Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author of the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

Adolf Hitler

“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.
Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)

((Ed. Comment: What follows is a similar quotation of Hitler taken from Edmond Paris’ book The Vatican Against Europe.))

"I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own party. The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order. In Himmler (who would become head of the Nazi party) I see our Ignatius de Loyola (Jesuit founder)."
Adolph Hitler

Napoleon Bonaparte

"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses."
Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

Marquis de LaFayette

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

Pope Clement XIV

“Alas, I knew they [i.e., the Jesuits] would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner.” (1774)
Pope Clement XIV (Who had “forever” abolished the Jesuit Order in 1773)

Abraham Lincoln

"The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #6
boots
Banned

Comprehensive list of quotes from various authors and speakers

"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."
- Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

“…The Roman Inquisition…had been administered since 1542 by the Jesuits.”
- F. Tupper Saussy (Author of the book Rulers of Evil)

“It is impossible to read Elizabethan history [i.e., the history surrounding Queen Elizabeth I of England; queen: 1558-1603] except in the context of an army of Jesuits, masters of deceit, treachery, treason, infiltration, subversion, assassination, insurrection, civil war and coercion, plotting for the good of the papacy, and the defeat of all the Pope’s foes anywhere in the world.” (1987)
- J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. …Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection." (1987)
- J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

(7) “The [German General Reinhard] Gehlen Org, the German Intelligence Agency run by [Knight of Malta] Reinhard Gehlen, was even more powerful than the Merk net. The Org superseded even the Nazi SS… In fact, Gehlen’s organization is largely credited for giving rise to the CIA…to shield Gehlen and the entire German Intelligence network from harm’s way. Gehlen was a ranking official in the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), which maintained inconceivable financial support and political influence… Somehow I wasn’t surprised to learn that financial motives…were at the heart of the SMOM and the Nazi-American alliance… Soon after the war, OSS [i.e., Office of Strategic Services – the forerunner to the CIA] found the extensive documentation of a meeting...between representatives of the [Nazi] SS…and firms like…I.G. Farben… [The] world’s masses knew nothing about the partnership, formed between John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, Germany’s I.G. Farben, and Hitler’s Third Reich. The ‘pirates of Wall Street’, Allen and John Foster Dulles, of the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell, had secretly negotiated the alliance. It was not known to allied airmen, flying bombing missions over Germany, why the I.G. Farben plants, where Hitler’s munitions were made, were exempted from attack. Likewise, when the I.G. Farben – Rockefeller Consortium used concentration camp victims as slaves to build and run their factories it never made the news… Nor was it heralded that this same TEAM patented and sold the gas that the Nazis used in the concentration camps to send millions to their graves. Recent headlines have asked to know where the Nazi gold went. Historians only recently recorded that the Rockefeller’s Chase Bank [manned by a high Knight of Malta, Joseph J. Larkin] was among the largest recipients…”
- Dr. Leonard Horowitz (Author of the book Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola)

“[Wherever] a totalitarian movement erupts, whether Communist or Nazi [Fascist], a Jesuit can be found in the role of ‘adviser’ or leader; in Cuba [it was] [Jesuit-trained] Castro’s ‘Father’ Armando Llorente…”
- Emanuel M. Josephson (American physician and historian)

"[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty."
- R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

“The principles of socialism or communism…governed all the [Jesuit-run] Reductions [in Paraguay].”
- R. W. Thompson, Ex-Secretary, American Navy

“The whole frightful responsibility for this terrible Thirty Years’ War [1618-1648] must rest upon the [Holy Roman] Emperor Ferdinand II, and his teachers, rulers, and bosom friends – the Sons of Loyola [i.e., the Jesuit Order].”
- Theodor Griesinger (German historian; 1873)

“The Jesuit Order at last reached the pinnacle of its power and prestige in the early eighteenth century [i.e., the early 1700s]. It had become more influential and more wealthy than any other organization in the world. It held a position in world affairs that no oath-bound group of men has ever held before or since… ‘Nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences [i.e., as confessor-priests], so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.’” (1927; using a short quote by Jesuit Cordara)
- Boyd Barrett (Ex-Jesuit)
Old 12-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
boots
Banned

he Jesuit Order was created by Catholic Ignatius Loyola in 1500s to counter the Reformation and uplift the authority of the Papacy. Read more about Loyola and the Jesuits' plan to destroy Protestantism

Founder of the Jesuits, St. Ignatius of Loyola.

Source: Wikimedia Commons

Since the beginning, the purpose of the Jesuits has included global political domination, as Loyola himself once said:

Finally, Let all with such artfulness gain the ascendant over princes, noblemen, and the magistrates of every place, that they may be ready at our beck, even to sacrifice their nearest relations and most intimate friends, when we say it is for our interest and advantage (emphasis added).i

The world's wars and revolutions occur because the Jesuits want to establish a one-world government with the Papacy at its head. Even over a century ago their plans were succeeding, as 19th-century theologian Luigi De Sanctis tells us:

At what then do the Jesuits aim? According to them, they only seek the greater glory of God; but if you examine the facts you will find that they aim at universal dominion alone. They have rendered themselves indispensable to the Pope, who, without them, could not exist, because Catholicism is identified with them. They have rendered themselves indispensable to governors and hold revolutions in their hands; and in this way, either under one name or another, it is they who rule the world (emphasis added).ii

As the sources below attest, the Jesuits have been involved in—and even spearheaded—many of the world's worst wars, revolutions, and massacres. At times, the Jesuits are directly involved, at other times, they use their influence over the Freemasons and other secret societies.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-dece...rmation_Hitler
Old 12-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
ravenblack

Default Roman catholic church

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Thanks! Just linked to another thread - it fits in to recent posts.
jhaines6.wordpress.com/.../the-roman-catholic-church-is-declared-a-trans.

This also seem to apply to the discussion. I couldn't read that whole page, but, to me, all 'religions' that have 'doctrine'................all western 'christian' ........are all POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS, and as such are always in the 'chain of command' of the gov. AGAINST THE PEOPLE, so I am not 'religious' at all.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
jhaines6.wordpress.com/.../the-roman-catholic-church-is-declared-a-trans.

This also seem to apply to the discussion. I couldn't read that whole page, but, to me, all 'religions' that have 'doctrine'................all western 'christian' ........are all POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS, and as such are always in the 'chain of command' of the gov. AGAINST THE PEOPLE, so I am not 'religious' at all.
I'm of the same view. I tend to lump 'organised' religion together. There's that phrase; 'religion and politics don't mix'' - in so many ways they are the same thing - just a means of obtaining POWER.

I posted this earlier

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3205

There are many religious 'constructs' - all seem to be contrived to hide the truth and subdue the population so that they become obedient and submissive.

Am reading your link - for which many thanks - it's a helpful summation of info.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

"the jesuits and the black nobility illuminati families are working together to implement the NEW WORLD ORDER so the popes temporal power over the entire planet can be restored as it was in the dark ages."

Thanks for the heads up.
Will look out for that one coming.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I read it carefully. Can someone tell me how the Jesuits fit with Zionism?
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

Lord only knows.
Those 'dark ages' when the Pope had 'temporal power over the entire earth' are presumably different dark ages to those ones when China was the most advanced society on Earth coming up with printing, gunpowder, advanced mathematics, accountancy, etc etc at a time when Johnny Pope's followers were living in wattle and daub huts and for the most part would have no idea who the Pope actually was 'this week'.
Only on DIF eh!
Old 13-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #13
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The Jesuit Order was created by Catholic Ignatius Loyola in 1500s to counter the Reformation and uplift the authority of the Papacy. Read more about Loyola and the Jesuits' plan to destroy Protestantism
I think they've moved on from trying to outright destroy Protestantism to using it as a front & encouraging ecumenicism, trying to reconcile Catholic & Protestant.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 13-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #14
grandmasterp
Banned

You got that right.
Hans Kung's new book is a love letter to the new Pope lad.
Ecumenism on every page.
Kung and Ratzinger used to be buddies until Kung came out against Papal infallibility then Adolf sacked Kung as an official Roman Catholic theologian ( but let him carry on as a priest).
Tubingen where Kung has taught for almost as long as God refused to sack Kung and let him switch from the RC theology faculty to the Protestant faculty.
So the foremost RC theologian of the last 50 years has been writing in and from a Protestant perspective for the last ten years or so.
Watch and see where Kung's ideas begin to pop out of the new Pope lad's mouth as per his latest wheezes about 'women in the church' and ' gays OK'.
( Which they are of course but what a sea change from Pope Adolf's party line).
Big changes ahead for the RC church unless the Vatican mafia decides to off this new Pope.
Old 16-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
firstandlast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongencustard View Post
I read it carefully. Can someone tell me how the Jesuits fit with Zionism?

Think of the jesuits as the MASTER zionists and the Rothschild's as little zionists.. Everyone who funded hitler was a knight of the pope , knight of malta/ jeruselem ect .. If you look at the nazies all with have a Maltese cross signifying their loyalty to the vatican..

If the vatican didnt fund the nazi's Israel wouldnt of been created, it all ties in to vaticans prophecy..

So zionists who take the blame are the face and the jesuits /vatican are the bigger brother zionists ,in the shadows..

Take a look at the cover to the film the godfather , theres a white cross with strings controlling the godfather ie mafia families...

Hope this helps...
firstandlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
grandmasterp
Banned

Malta has a Maltese Cross and they hated the Nazis due to the fact that the Nazis bombed the feck out of Malta during the war.
Big time Roman Catholics too are the Maltese.
I reckon this Jesuits are Zionists claim is a bit of a stretch on the old credulity really.
Still and all, each to their own.
Old 17-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #17
dogonstar111
Banned

Jesuits = Knights Templar = Freemasonry = Satanism
dogonstar111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 05:25 AM   #18
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
I think they've moved on from trying to outright destroy Protestantism to using it as a front & encouraging ecumenicism, trying to reconcile Catholic & Protestant.
I think your right, it was too hard to turn protestants around to the Vatican way of thinking, the smartest way to do it is bring in an ecumenical movement. On paper a agreement between all religion is a good idea, agree with that myself, but the Jesuits are all about power, and they have been working towards that ever since their creation, many statesmen and a popes have warned against them and the covert way they operate.
Old 17-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #19
pdragon

What a bunch of nonsense.
pdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #20
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Malta has a Maltese Cross and they hated the Nazis due to the fact that the Nazis bombed the feck out of Malta during the war.
Big time Roman Catholics too are the Maltese.
I reckon this Jesuits are Zionists claim is a bit of a stretch on the old credulity really.
Still and all, each to their own.

Well, not really.

The Jesuits have a doctrine called futurism.

http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/Jesuits.html

Quote:
Jesuit Infiltration Of Judaism, Including Zionism
I highly recommend this video in its entirety. But please, at the very least, see last few minutes of this part n in which a Seventhy Day Adventist confirms that the Jesuits infiltrated Judaism and the Zionist movement, inter alia. There is no reason why a Seventh Day Adventist would state that unless he believed it to be true. They have no particular interest in Zionism to the best of my knowledge.
Let there be no mistakes. I am not a Christian of any kind. I am an observant Jew and I am a Zionist in the original sense of the word.
I have to offer these sites for information only because there are no comparable Jewish sites. The Jews, in every stream of Judaism, are so deeply infiltrated and brainwashed that they do not even know this is transpiring. So, I have no choice but to turn to a Christian source for the information.
Needless to say, you'll not find this information in Hebrew.

I urge you to also see this site: http://www.spirituallysmart.com/alberto.html
You'll see that the Jesuits infiltrated Islam and the Arabs as well.

Shimon Peres is said to be a Jesuit operative and eight of the 13 Prime Ministers of Israel have been high level Freemasons (including Ben Gurion, Peres, Rabin Netanyahu and Olmert). The then Knights Templar, now the Knights of Malta subsequently associated with the Jesuits, infiltrated Freemasonry and completely overran it.
At least one source claims that Adam Weishaupt, the founder of speculative Freemasonry and the order of Freemasonry that is the personal order of the Rothschilds was a Jesuit:
*Please*, if you are not already familiar with this material, research the significance of this.
http://doreenellenbelldotan.info/Jes...ismZionism.htm

People tend to confuse Zionism as meaning just the recreation of Israel, a homeland for the Jews, that is just one aspect of Zionism it is a facade.

The fundi religious Jews who are connected to the NWO know what the real plan is, as do other Zionist.

Zionism is the religious control of the world through Biblical prophecy, to implement that plan you would have to have all the player's in place, that is to say all governments, those in the know, would have to know about it, most pollies haven't got a clue and go along with the idea Zionism means a homeland for the Jews after all the shit Jews have had to put up with through the mellinieum, that seems reasonable.

You do know that the Vatican had a 'policy' of blaming Jews for the death of Christ? The Black pope is the real motivator behind the 'white' pope.

You dont have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZIJdN05QE

Whether Biden is in on the act or not is debatable, in your opinion, I think to get into a position of power you have to be in the know to some degree.