Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #41
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Troy, I am getting the same from Google. In Bing search for Flt Lt Simon j Wood I am also getting 1983. He was 54 in 2013 so in 1983 would only have been 24, bit young for Flt Lt, I would have thought. Do we know if he was Simon J? Will have a look.
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #42
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/f...ntal-1-1086564
Bedford Today - 30 September 2005
Fatal air crash ruled accidental


Witness tells of moment off-duty policemen plunged 900ft to their deaths.

Two off-duty policemen died from multiple injuries when their microlight collided with a helicopter, sending them plunging 900 feet, an inquest heard this week.

Married PC Andrew Morton, 41, of Harter Avenue, Cranfield, was a passenger in the lightweight aircraft piloted by colleague Sgt Ian Alexander, of Hemel Hempstead, when it crashed mid-air in the skies over Hertfordshire near the A1M.

The policemen died instantly as they fell with the wreckage into woods close to Welham Green.

PC Morton and Sgt Alexander both served with the road traffic unit of Hertfordshire Police.

The court heard how the two colleagues set off on the morning of Wednesday, July 6, 2004, from Hundson in Hertfordshire for Plaistow Farm near St Albans.

Witness Dr Peter Ticehurst, who saw the two aircraft approach each other, said: "As they got closer, my reaction was 'crikey, they are going to collide', and a few seconds later they did."

He added that neither aircraft had appeared to take any evasive action.

Another witness, Josephine Eden, saw the helicopter and microlight while she was driving in the country.

At first she thought the microlight was doing aerobatics but said: "The next thing I saw was it was just spinning out of control."

Simon Wood, pilot of the helicopter operated by Cabair, was on a flying lesson with a student who was having a birthday surprise first flying lesson.

Mr Wood told the court he had been flying since 1978. He recalled how he took his student through a number of exercises during the lesson.

He said: "I suddenly noticed a microlight, a dark-coloured one, it was just ahead and very difficult to determine the distance.

"Because I had seen the microlight, I realised what had happened –that we must have hit it and then there was a brief moment of just being stunned."


In the collision the windscreen was knocked out. He could not hear any engine noise because of the sound of air rushing through the windscreen. After making a mayday call, he turned and made a 'glide' type of landing.

Paul Hannant, senior air and accident investigator, said Mr Wood and Mr Alexander had been using different radio frequencies that day.

Because of that, neither pilot knew the position of the other.


Hertfordshire coroner Edward Thomas described the deaths as "tragic".

He told the court he would be writing to the Civil Aviation Authority concerning matters he had heard during the hearing.

He said he would recommend that they continue with an ongoing study into ways of improving the visibility of light aircraft, including microlights and helicopters, when they are in the skies.

After the hearing, Michael and Barbara Morton, the parents of the dead constable, said: "Nothing can bring Andrew back. We have lost a son and three boys have lost a father. Every day is still very hard."

Last edited by troyhand; 05-09-2013 at 08:48 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #43
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Troy, I am getting the same from Google. In Bing search for Flt Lt Simon j Wood I am also getting 1983. He was 54 in 2013 so in 1983 would only have been 24, bit young for Flt Lt, I would have thought. Do we know if he was Simon J? Will have a look.
From above article

Quote:
Mr Wood told the court he had been flying since 1978.
He was 19 in 1978. We know the Simon Wood who caused the crash is the BA pilot.

Could Simon J. Wood become a Flt. Lt. with RAF in 1983 if he started in 1978?

Last edited by troyhand; 05-09-2013 at 08:41 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #44
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

It takes 6 years, 24 weeks and 3 days to become a Flt Lt in the RAF apparently.

3 days of practical initiative testing, fitness testing, interviews and medical examinations. 24 weeks of officer training. 1 year as acting pilot officer. 1 year as substantive pilot officer. And 4 years as a flying officer.

So just possible if he started his training with the RAF at 18. He would of course had to have gone to the 'right school' or been given a leg up the ladder. Wonder if Daddy rolled his trouser leg up?
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #45
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
It takes 6 years, 24 weeks and 3 days to become a Flt Lt in the RAF apparently.

3 days of practical initiative testing, fitness testing, interviews and medical examinations. 24 weeks of officer training. 1 year as acting pilot officer. 1 year as substantive pilot officer. And 4 years as a flying officer.

So just possible if he started his training with the RAF at 18. He would of course had to have gone to the 'right school' or been given a leg up the ladder. Wonder if Daddy rolled his trouser leg up?
Wow. You know your flight training. You can fly me anywhere, Sweets. lol

If he started at 18 in 1977, I'm guessing it would be a few months before he actually started flying on his own.

If Christine Wood is his mother, I'm wondering also who his father was? You may be right that Daddy was someone influential ... if he is Simon J. Wood. But if he's not, then why in the world would wikipedia edit his name off the notable graduate list (on 1 September 2013 most likely)?

Last edited by troyhand; 05-09-2013 at 09:02 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #46
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...buy_doughnuts/
Telegraph & Argus - Thursday 27th October 2011
Government cards buy doughnuts


Luxury hotels, doughnuts and even flying lessons are among the items paid for using Government credit cards since the coalition came to power.
...
There was also a bill of £1,335.65 for "flying training" in May, and another £616.28 to Cabair Flying Schools in August. A DfT spokeswoman said: "A valid pilot's licence is required by a number of inspectors employed by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch as part of their work. This requires regular training to ensure these licences remain up-to-date."
...

Last edited by troyhand; 06-09-2013 at 06:53 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #47
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
Wow. You know your flight training. You can fly me anywhere, Sweets. lol

If he started at 18 in 1977, I'm guessing it would be a few months before he actually started flying on his own.

If Christine Wood is his mother, I'm wondering also who his father was? You may be right that Daddy was someone influential ... if he is Simon J. Wood. But if he's not, then why in the world would wikipedia edit his name off the notable graduate list (on 1 September 2013 most likely)?
Lol Troy, if you saw my car driving you might have second thoughts!

Yes Christine Charity Wood is his Mum, still living in Cumbria aged 77. He was 54 in 2013. We used to have a great poster who did BMD lookups for us, If any readers could do this, that would be great. We are looking for middle name of Simon Wood born 1958-1959 with mother as above. Also fathers name if possible?
__________________

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 05-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #48
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Here's who Simon J. Wood is...

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf
Page 148

27th Conference of the European Association for Aviation Psychology
148
Do Pilot’s of Highly Automated Aircraft have the Right Type of Knowledge?

Simon J. Wood

Director, CAA Flight Operations Research Centre of Excellence, Cranfield University
...

http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/news/pres.../page2724.html

Opening the first session, Dr Hazel Courteney, Head of Research & Strategic Analysis, Safety Investigation & Data Department, UK CAA, gave an outline of CAA methods for analysing safety risks and the background to setting up the Flight Operations Research Centre of Excellence (FORCE) at Cranfield University.

Captain Simon Wood, FORCE Director, followed on with a session relating to concerns that pilots may be placing too much reliance on automation and the work that was taking place to develop a new syllabus for pilots moving to new aircraft types. An experimental syllabus is under consideration for CAA approval and, if approved, will be trialled by a UK airline.
...

I saw that name before as Director CAA FORCE when googling, but dismissed it. Can't be. No way. Too much. Beyond belief...

Could it be possible? Why was he taken off the Wiki page then? If anyone can find a bio on Simon J Wood, it'd be much appreciated. I can't find anything about him online.


Quote:
EPTS
The school moved to RAF Cranfield in October 1945, to Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough in July 1947, before returning to Boscombe Down on 29 January 1968.

Last edited by troyhand; 05-09-2013 at 10:44 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #49
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

I was thinking about the Moss Files and the photocopy of the British Airways envelope sent to Carol Kaiser at Cleveland Road SW13. This was obviously after Elm Guest House had been raided.

Was it just used as a scrap of paper for notes? (Actually not much had been scrawled on it.) Or was there more relevance to it? Why did Moss include it?

Why were BA sending her a large envelope? What did it contain? Would she have been considering going abroad? Were her children in care at that time? Would she have left without them?

Could someone else have sent her tickets? Who? Were they trying to get her to leave the country? Why?

Were BA involved in any way with Elm?

Did Simon Wood work for the RAF? We have read in articles online that RAF Northolt was allegedly involved in child trafficking. We have read online that Prince Andrews convicted paedophile friend, Jeffrey Epstein, was allowed to land his private jet at RAF Marham and he was accused of trafficking under age girls.

Are BA or the RAF involved in trafficking? Could either be involved in training up pilots for this purpose?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndringham.html
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #50
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sweets, They didn't scrub the wikipage. It was hidden in the list under Edwards Trophy. You have to click "show" then it appears.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_Test_Pilots'_School

Edwards Trophy

This trophy is awarded by the Edwards Air Force Base in California to the student who makes the greatest progress on the course.

Note: To expand the collapsed table, click on "show" in the Year column header; to collapse the expanded table, click on "hide".

Winners of the Edwards Trophy

Quote:
1982 No. 41 FW Flt. Lt. Simon J. Wood - RAF United Kingdom
So he has nothing to do with being a notable graduate. Until now, perhaps. If we can prove BA Pilot Simon Wood of Cabair Flying Schools is also Simon J. Wood, RAF ETPS graduate then we got a major link in the ring showing. If he started in 1977 at 18 and made "the greatest progress on the course", could he have become a Flight Lieutenant in 1982?

Last edited by troyhand; 06-09-2013 at 06:07 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:03 AM   #51
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Lamestream media is catching up.

http://www.london24.com/news/ba_pilo...rged_1_2368524
London24 - September 5, 2013


Simon Wood during his visit to Christ Church CofE Primary School in June

BA pilot Simon Wood accused of abusing children visited Brent school twice shortly before he was charged

A British Airways pilot who was found dead after he was accused of child abuse offences met pupils during two visits to a school in Brent shortly before he was charged.

First Officer Simon Wood, 54, paid his first trip to Christ Church CofE Primary School in Clarence Road, Kilburn, in March to introduce them to the Kidzone Kenya project he was involved with.

He later made a second visit in June where he gave a talk to year seven pupils about his career.

The following month Wood from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, is claimed to have used his position to target scores of children in African schools and orphanages and is alleged to have molested youngsters during stopovers in Kenya after claiming he was carrying out charity work for the airline.

He has not been accused of any wrong doing during his visit to the school which also included talks by Gill Wood and former Mayor of London and Cricklewood resident Ken Livingston.

Wood was due to appear at Southwark Crown Court last Friday charged with one count of indecent assault of a girl under 16, two counts of making indecent photographs of a child and one count of possessing indecent images of a child, Scotland Yard said.

He was found dead on August 18 after being struck by a train.

British Airways said it was “shocked and horrified” to learn of the allegations and insisted it was only made aware of them in July after receiving an anonymous letter.

Wood was first arrested over an indecent assault allegation in November 2001 but prosecutors ruled there was insufficient evidence to charge him.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it reconsidered the case in July after receiving details of similar alleged offences committed overseas and apparent evidence of indecent images.

A spokesman for the school said: “Simon Wood was introduced to the school as a representative from the charity Kidzone Kenya. He visited the school twice - in March this year to introduce the Kidzone Kenya project and in June and at no time was he left alone with any of our children or unsupervised when he visited on either occasion. We are confident that at no time was the safety of our children compromised.

“The school followed Ofsted guidance, which is that if a visitor is accompanied and not regularly in the school, it is not necessary for him or her to show evidence of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.” The governors and headteacher take their responsibilities to safeguarding the school’s children very seriously.”

Last edited by troyhand; 06-09-2013 at 08:04 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #52
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Could BA pilot Simon Wood be able to work with other airlines such as Virgin Airlines for seminars or training while still working at BA?

http://aerosociety.com/Assets/Docs/E...lProgramme.pdf
FLIGHT CREW TRAINING: CHANGING THE PARADIGM
ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT CREW TRAINING CONFERENCE
LONDON / 26 - 27 SEPTEMBER 2012

SESSION 8: CURRENT INITIATIVES - INNOVATION
Chairman: Peter Tharp, Flight Simulation Group, RAeS, UK

12.05
(20) The FSTD Evaluation Handbook Volume II
Capt Simon Wood, Training Captain, Virgin Atlantic Airways, UK
...

"Flight Simulation Group." That's the kind of work Simon J. Wood at FORCE does.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #53
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.ukfsc.co.uk/files/FOCUS%2...Focus%2065.pdf
FOCUS ON COMMERCIAL AVIATION SAFETY
ISSUE 65 THE OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF THE
UNITED KINGDOM FLIGHT SAFETY COMMITTEE ISSN 1355-1523
WINTER 2006

Page 13
Note:
FORCE (Flight Operations Research Centre of Excellence) at Cranfield University was commissioned by the CAA in 2004 to provide independent research on key flight safety issues in aviation and is jointly funded by the CAA and EPSRC. The area of work on Abnormal and Emergency Checklists was one of a series of safety related topics that FORCE has investigated. Other, current areas include metrics for manual flying skills, automation and training issues. If there are any flight safety concerns that FORCE may be able to assist on - please contact our Director, Captain Simon Wood, on [email protected].
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #54
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Thank you for this thread. Extremely informative.
Sorry, I didn't say hello earlier, Tilda. Thanks for stopping in and you're very welcome.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #55
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=troyhand;1061717182]Sweets! Who's this Simon Wood?!!

http://www.wetherbynews.co.uk/news/b...pany-1-4802889

I don't think this has any relation to our guy, Simon Wood is a relatively common name here in the UK. However, Simon Wood + Flying is far less common, particularly when we know that OUR Simon Wood flew politicians around, so the RAF link is far more interesting.
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #56
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=sweetcheeks;1061717292]
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
Sweets! Who's this Simon Wood?!!

http://www.wetherbynews.co.uk/news/b...pany-1-4802889

I don't think this has any relation to our guy, Simon Wood is a relatively common name here in the UK. However, Simon Wood + Flying is far less common, particularly when we know that OUR Simon Wood flew politicians around, so the RAF link is far more interesting.
You're right. My out-of-focus eyes didn't read the hanger place name right. I'm removing that post. But Connie Shelton's connection stays up. That's WAY too coincidental. lol

EDIT: Connie Sheldon connection is a bust. She's referring to a UK crime story writer living in LA by name of Simon Wood, who has a pilot's license, worked on oil rigs in North Sea, was a ex-racecar driver, private detective and writes some stories that creepily reminds me of BA pedopilot (one about kidnapping children). But the pic of writer Simon Wood is of a guy who looks barely legal to drink. He may also be the Simon Wood who posted on the Jack The Ripper forum.

Last edited by troyhand; 06-09-2013 at 10:47 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #57
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default



http://www.barnet-today.co.uk/news.c...%20allegations
Barnet & Whetstone Press - 5 September 2013
Pilot hit by train was at centre of child sex abuse allegations
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #58
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
Lamestream media is catching up.

http://www.london24.com/news/ba_pilo...rged_1_2368524
London24 - September 5, 2013


Simon Wood during his visit to Christ Church CofE Primary School in June

BA pilot Simon Wood accused of abusing children visited Brent school twice shortly before he was charged

A British Airways pilot who was found dead after he was accused of child abuse offences met pupils during two visits to a school in Brent shortly before he was charged.

First Officer Simon Wood, 54, paid his first trip to Christ Church CofE Primary School in Clarence Road, Kilburn, in March to introduce them to the Kidzone Kenya project he was involved with.

He later made a second visit in June where he gave a talk to year seven pupils about his career.

The following month Wood from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, is claimed to have used his position to target scores of children in African schools and orphanages and is alleged to have molested youngsters during stopovers in Kenya after claiming he was carrying out charity work for the airline.

He has not been accused of any wrong doing during his visit to the school which also included talks by Gill Wood and former Mayor of London and Cricklewood resident Ken Livingston.

Wood was due to appear at Southwark Crown Court last Friday charged with one count of indecent assault of a girl under 16, two counts of making indecent photographs of a child and one count of possessing indecent images of a child, Scotland Yard said.

He was found dead on August 18 after being struck by a train.

British Airways said it was “shocked and horrified” to learn of the allegations and insisted it was only made aware of them in July after receiving an anonymous letter.

Wood was first arrested over an indecent assault allegation in November 2001 but prosecutors ruled there was insufficient evidence to charge him.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it reconsidered the case in July after receiving details of similar alleged offences committed overseas and apparent evidence of indecent images.

A spokesman for the school said: “Simon Wood was introduced to the school as a representative from the charity Kidzone Kenya. He visited the school twice - in March this year to introduce the Kidzone Kenya project and in June and at no time was he left alone with any of our children or unsupervised when he visited on either occasion. We are confident that at no time was the safety of our children compromised.

“The school followed Ofsted guidance, which is that if a visitor is accompanied and not regularly in the school, it is not necessary for him or her to show evidence of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.” The governors and headteacher take their responsibilities to safeguarding the school’s children very seriously.”
Who are Kidzone Kenya and did Ken Livingston and Gill Wood from the BBC check it out before attending the school?

Their website is here, doesn't seem to show any contact address

http://kidzonekenya.org.uk/

Says that they work in association with British registered charity Hope for Children registered number 1041258.

Chief executive Simon Jackson is also a member of the Independent Monitoring Board which gives him access to all areas of prison and immigration centres out of sight and hearing of members of staff 'if necessary'. He is also director of a Kampala Ugandan charity.

https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?sess...F0%2F2a4%2F162
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #59
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post


http://www.barnet-today.co.uk/news.c...%20allegations
Barnet & Whetstone Press - 5 September 2013
Pilot hit by train was at centre of child sex abuse allegations
Notice this is a different uniform than one shown earlier with four gold stripes on sleeve.
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #60
troyhand
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Notice this is a different uniform than one shown earlier with four gold stripes on sleeve.
Someone mentions that on the pilots forum.

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/5...haviour-4.html

Wiggy
Mr Wood was a capt on a multi eng gas turbine powered aircraft. He wore a captains uniform. A black one with gold stripes. I have no idea what the wings badge looked like.
When flying a BA 767 he wore a blue uniform with 3 platinum stripes.
So you now know what you can do with your whilst I...

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-301337.html

1st Feb 2008
Re Instructors,

A few throughout the years that come instantly to mind, though I'm sure that there are others locked away somewhere :

Peter Scott - ( gave me my Trial lesson, but had left by the time I started working there )
Kevin Wigginton, (One of the funniest guys I ever met, went on to fly for BMI I believe.)
Fiona Paton ( Nee Fraser )
David Sherlock (Not sure where now - but did a good job of helping me train my liver for the years ahead !)
John Allan ( Great guy - now at BMI )
Frank Brown ( Another great bloke - also now BMI )
Simon Wood ( Part Time - Bristows )...
...

6th Feb 2009
Remember being instructed by John Allan, Jerry Hart, Simon Wood and of course Peter. After finishing my PPL / IMC / Night Rating, I went on to fly the S76 for the then Bond Helicopters at ABZ. Now living in Dubai flying for Emirates Airlines.
Regards to all.

Last edited by troyhand; 06-09-2013 at 10:59 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.