Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 29-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #41
barrymung
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

It is well documented that the Queen and Prince Philip killed and probably ate 10 children in 1964. Mr Icke himself has written about this.
Source!
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #42
barrymung
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Yet another person who hangs around with the royals constantly who's been charged as a nonce. Seriously, if like half a dozen of your friends were charged as nonces you'd be under suspicious too, right?[/SIZE]
Members of the Royal Family inevitably meet a lot of people, get photographed with them etc..etc. It comes with the job.

It doesn't mean they "know" them, know what they get up to or associate with them on a personal level.

To assume the royals are involved based on the fact they met the UK's biggest fundraiser and also one of the UK's most famous entertainer counts for very little, IMHO.
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #43
libertycity

Rolf is a Wag The Dog. As is all of Yew Tree. Is this really being debated now? I find it hard to picture Rolf as a nonce..on animal hospital he seemed more human than ever..but I don't think that proves anything..still feels like fish to me
Old 29-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #44
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Members of the Royal Family inevitably meet a lot of people, get photographed with them etc..etc. It comes with the job.

It doesn't mean they "know" them, know what they get up to or associate with them on a personal level.

To assume the royals are involved based on the fact they met the UK's biggest fundraiser and also one of the UK's most famous entertainer counts for very little, IMHO.
New here eh?
Oh yeah, and give them knighthoods...
Savile knew them on a personal level FACT and that nonce Harris painted the old trout...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #45
frase

I know for a fact that Harris is guilty by the way.....
Can't reveal here as will probably be libellous....
But yew tree is real deal.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #46
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Savile at Buckingham palace, girls in the back of cars, whistling over Prince Philip to meet a teenage girl who is smitten to meet some old fuck.

Sounds a lot like Savile was covering ass with this story and putting it in the public domain, just a very weird story to tell live on TV.

Oh and it's well known that Savile knew the Royals, Charles even got him to talk with Diana when she was upset and down about something, oh and when she had William. I suggest you do your research kid before spouting shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_RlWkE52w
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #47
redman
Inactive

Barry Mung... before ya open ya trap and look like a complete balloon, why don't you click the first page on that monster fucking thread at the top of the screen, I'll see ya in about 12 months by the time you get to the last page.

Nugget.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #48
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertycity View Post
Rolf is a Wag The Dog. As is all of Yew Tree. Is this really being debated now? I find it hard to picture Rolf as a nonce..on animal hospital he seemed more human than ever..but I don't think that proves anything..still feels like fish to me
Why are so many people fooled by what they see on the TV. These people are playing an acting part, deceiving the public into thinking they are all they appear to be, when they are not.

He presented Animal Hospital, so what? Paedophiles can have faces like angels, they don't have to ''look'' dodgy to arise suspicions in people.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #49
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
New here eh?
Oh yeah, and give them knighthoods...
Savile knew them on a personal level FACT and that nonce Harris painted the old trout...
Well said, they are up to their necks in it imo, dead girl found on queens estate, good ol' Jimmy, now Rolph. Andrew and his peado mate etc etc, letters to Jim from Charlie boy, so many coincidences.

How many staff at Buck Palace have been implicated with dodgy going's on?.

Anyone with any doubt's about our Royal's sincerity regarding child abuse should read Jimmy Saville Peado thread top of this page from start to finish.

Might take you a while though.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #50
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:

I agree, though Jimmy did appear to get close to Charlie?

Last edited by Mr Happy; 29-08-2013 at 07:39 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #51
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Why are so many people fooled by what they see on the TV. These people are playing an acting part, deceiving the public into thinking they are all they appear to be, when they are not.

He presented Animal Hospital, so what? Paedophiles can have faces like angels, they don't have to ''look'' dodgy to arise suspicions in people.
I think we should start to use the correct terminology.

Jimmy Savile was sometimes a pedophile. If these allegations are true, Rolf was or is a hebephile.

It's ok for Led Zeppelin though.
Old 29-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #52
hayed joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Yet another person who hangs around with the royals constantly who's been charged as a nonce. Seriously, if like half a dozen of your friends were charged as nonces you'd be under suspicious too, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
who the fuck would (knowingly)be friends with peds anyway??
Quote:

Well you do have Prince Andrew's friendship with millionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. That's a bit dodgy. There was a story about it in 2010 and the Prince distanced himself from it. A mere oversight.
Well apart from accepting a guest of honour at his Jeffrey's wedding.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Maxwell.html

Zero comments on that story as well! DIf... did you take the day off or something?

Last edited by hayed joe; 29-08-2013 at 07:44 PM.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #53
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
Well you do have Prince Andrew's friendship with millionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. That's a bit dodgy. There was a story about it in 2010 and the Prince distanced himself from it. A mere oversight.
Well apart from accepting a guest of honour at his Jeffrey's wedding.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Maxwell.html

Zero comments on that story as well! DIf... did you take the day off or something?
Most of us know about Epstein and Andrew.

The Daily Mail removes comments after a time, especially non party line ones.
Old 29-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #54
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
I think we should start to use the correct terminology.

Jimmy Savile was sometimes a pedophile. If these allegations are true, Rolf was or is a hebephile.

It's ok for Led Zeppelin though.
Savile was always a paedophile, he was sexually attracted to children. As for Rolf, he's a paedophile if found guilty and not a fucking ''Hebephile''.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 29-08-2013 at 07:52 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #55
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Savile was always a paedophile, he was sexually attracted to children. As for Rolf, he's a paedophile if found guilty and not a fucking ''Hebephile''.
Savile also boffed the odd pre-pubescent which would make him a hebephile.

Perhaps it's like top trumps, you are what ever phile is the worst.

I don't follow your logic. The dictionary is quite clear on what constitutes a pedophile, hebephile etc.
Old 29-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #56
annieapple
Inactive

I've never liked Rolf Harris. Creepy voice, creepy manner, songs that make me cringe and a just someone I have never got! As a kid I used to think why do people like him! His painting is good but so is mine. Why and how did he ever become a famous person?

I cannot judge his guilt though, until we hear a verdict.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #57
lcp.
Banned

http://youtu.be/TMWSh6kZxGc
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #58
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
wicked tune!
Old 29-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #59
annieapple
Inactive

When he used to shake that wobble board; blow the didgeridoo; and do that panting; as a kid I used to think 'what the heck is this about?!'. Him singing aboriginal songs was like Bernard Manning sings the Smiths!
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #60
nelo

'and do that panting; as a kid I used to think 'what the heck is this about?'

Well now ya know.

Sorry this is'nt a laughing matter.

Last edited by nelo; 29-08-2013 at 08:38 PM.