Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 29-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #21
reallife
Banned

Why havent the rolling stones been up on any charges. That poor girl Mandy Smith was so badly treated by her parents and the ugly one with the funny nose. She was only 12 when her mother pushed her onto that man. Wonder how many other men she sold her daughter too.
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #22
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

All the muppets who've backed him look a bit silly now. Just think, he went on stage after they'd looked at his computer.

He should do the right thing and string himself up.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
redman
Inactive

Wonder if all these cunts have a horrible feeling that they have been shafted by the Royals and the establishment. I bet they have always thought they were well and truly protected. Something tells me there's an agenda behind this, some kind of psychological effect to have on the public to create distrust.

Something also tells me that they have done this kind of shit before, entice people into their circle only to then throw them to the wolves when they see fit.

Love to know some of the stunts these Royals have pulled through out history, I bet it would make your hair turn grey.

Last edited by redman; 29-08-2013 at 01:08 PM.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #24
decoking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Wonder if all these cunts have a horrible feeling that they have been shafted by the Royals and the establishment. I bet they have always thought they were well and truly protected. Something tells me there's an agenda behind this, some kind of psychological effect to have on the public to create distrust.

Something also tells me that they have done this kind of shit before, entice people into their circle only to then throw them to the wolves when they see fit.

Love to know some of the stunts these Royals have pulled through out history, I bet it would make your hair turn grey.

I agree with all of this.

Think about the timing with all that is going on in Syria also, you can bet where the media will be putting more of their attention now.

Perhaps they also stitch some people up now and then to keep the others in line.
decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #25
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoking View Post
I agree with all of this.

Think about the timing with all that is going on in Syria also, you can bet where the media will be putting more of their attention now.

Perhaps they also stitch some people up now and then to keep the others in line.
Yeah I agree with the timing, but I was more talking about the whole exposing all these old time celebs that the public had grown up and trusted.

It creates a vibe of not been able to trust anyone.

Definitely done on purpose, the authorities don't just start an investigation and all these celebs start dropping like flies without being given the nod off the people with power.

It's as if they are turning the screw on every aspect of life for the normal man on the street, creating tension and race hatred... I personally think they are doing it to get maximum effect for when they pull the plug on society. I know that's a pretty grim outlook but I honestly believe that's where all this is heading.

I also think they have done this before, maybe many times through out history, these big empires all of sudden fail and everything goes to rat shit, yet it's the same dynasty's that come out of it all smelling of roses.

I'd put money on it the real history of this planet is absolutely fuck all like what we have been taught. Well saying that, all you have to do is look at the mainstream version of current events, that tells you all you need to know.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #26
mondo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallife View Post
Why havent the rolling stones been up on any charges. That poor girl Mandy Smith was so badly treated by her parents and the ugly one with the funny nose. She was only 12 when her mother pushed her onto that man. Wonder how many other men she sold her daughter too.

Led Zeppelin were known for rounding up 12 and 13 year old groupies after their shows. why haven't they been mentioned in all this?
Old 29-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #27
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
When was it he was supposed to have committed these offences? My how times change for in the early 60's 14yrs and 15yrs wouldn't really be classed as children so much as many left school at 15yrs...
The alleged offences took place in the 1980's.

The age of consent has been 16 since 1885 in England so whether it was years ago makes no difference. I get really fed up of people lessening the impact of an adult abusing what is technically a child, in any way. Adults should know better and must be aware it's a criminal offence to target under 16's for anykind of sexual encounter.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #28
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo23 View Post
Led Zeppelin were known for rounding up 12 and 13 year old groupies after their shows. why haven't they been mentioned in all this?
There's a doc on youtube with Jimmy Page's ex wife saying he started to date a 14 year old, and he ended up with her for years.

Fucked up in it.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #29
elite

Quote:
yeah i agree with the timing, but i was more talking about the whole exposing all these old time celebs that the public had grown up and trusted.

It creates a vibe of not been able to trust anyone.

Definitely done on purpose, the authorities don't just start an investigation and all these celebs start dropping like flies without being given the nod off the people with power.

It's as if they are turning the screw on every aspect of life for the normal man on the street, creating tension and race hatred... I personally think they are doing it to get maximum effect for when they pull the plug on society. I know that's a pretty grim outlook but i honestly believe that's where all this is heading.

I also think they have done this before, maybe many times through out history, these big empires all of sudden fail and everything goes to rat shit, yet it's the same dynasty's that come out of it all smelling of roses.

I'd put money on it the real history of this planet is absolutely fuck all like what we have been taught. Well saying that, all you have to do is look at the mainstream version of current events, that tells you all you need to know.
+1000
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #30
rhydra

He may be guilty he may be innocent, until he has had a trial we shouldn't be the Sun and go down the road of well, if he's a raging paedophile let's not even give him the luxury of a trial just throw the key away.

The CPS have charged him, the same CPS that if they had charged someone who said something about the government it would be all false charges and a huge establishment set-up. Maybe he knows too much, bay be he is too dangerous and is being given the discreditment treatment.

If he has then it;s worked because as has been shown here, as soon as a label like that has been put on someone they are effectively finished, put into the memory hole.

If he is guilty, fair enough, if he is a horrendous pervert then he deserves all he gets. Until then I'm keeping an open mind.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #31
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:

Yes, I'm sure Harris believed that he would be protected like his chum Savile was, and that the truth would come out after he had died. Now he is shell-shocked at the possibility of dying in prison with his half-a-century career being disgraced forever.

He truly fooled many people, not me, though, as I never held him in such high esteem.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #32
elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
He may be guilty he may be innocent, until he has had a trial we shouldn't be the Sun and go down the road of well, if he's a raging paedophile let's not even give him the luxury of a trial just throw the key away.

The CPS have charged him, the same CPS that if they had charged someone who said something about the government it would be all false charges and a huge establishment set-up. Maybe he knows too much, bay be he is too dangerous and is being given the discreditment treatment.

If he has then it;s worked because as has been shown here, as soon as a label like that has been put on someone they are effectively finished, put into the memory hole.

If he is guilty, fair enough, if he is a horrendous pervert then he deserves all he gets. Until then I'm keeping an open mind.
just had to log back in say very well said
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #33
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post

The age of consent has been 16 since 1885 in England so whether it was years ago makes no difference. I get really fed up of people lessening the impact of an adult abusing what is technically a child, in any way. Adults should know better and must be aware it's a criminal offence to target under 16's for any kind of sexual encounter.
Very well said. Child abuse is child abuse! A man with a child - it's wrong, it's immoral and it's illegal. There are no excuses.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #34
zephiloyd

Rolf and Jimmy Savile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZFSjTJC3VQ

Rolf at 6:20 "Stay here and enjoy it girl" just sounds so sinister
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #35
beechtree

One of the accusers:

Rolf Harris abused me in my teens, Aussie woman alleges
YouTube interview
Needleblog
beechtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #36
kalki vishnu
Banned

If these allegations are true and he goes to prison for it, perhaps in prison he will awaken to the demons within himself that has chosen to feed and choose a better path and seek forgiveness.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #37
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
If these allegations are true and he goes to prison for it, perhaps in prison he will awaken to the demons within himself that has chosen to feed and choose a better path and seek forgiveness.
I predict a mere slapped hand. It's end up before the Court of Appeal again and then result in two slapped hands instead.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #38
tartanyorkie

Why do Sky keep showing him with Camilla?
tartanyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
mrunhappy
Banned

I grew up adoring Savile and Harris, so it's all a bit much really.

What's the possibility that the charges are wrong? He denies them? It will look worse if they are true.

I shouldn't ask such a thing, because it's wrong to do that to the victim(s), but he denies the allegations...

Last edited by Mr Happy; 29-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #40
doctor fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartanyorkie View Post
Why do Sky keep showing him with Camilla?
Spotted that.

Wonders if the Royal family are being pressured?