Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 29-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default Rolf Harris charged with 9 sexual offences on kids

Well this doesn't surprise me. What would surprise and please me is if the police had the balls to arrest and charge the biggest offenders, ie, senior politicians and the Royal family.

It is well documented that the Queen and Prince Philip killed and probably ate 10 children in 1964. Mr Icke himself has written about this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ges-child.html

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/ch...ho-disappeared
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
kaiser

Default Oh no

Oh no, anything but this. Im crying inside..... Do you think theres any substance to the charges?

For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 29-08-2013 at 11:26 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Damn. This world is seriously upside down. I always watched Rolf Harris when I was a kid. Is Rolf really a nonce, or has he been set up by the elite for some reason we are not aware of? Next Rod, Jane and Freddy will be exposed for paedophilia or sex offences or something. It's gonna lead to us asking 'who in the entertainment industry isn't a pedo?'.

Crazy crazy world.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 29-08-2013 at 11:29 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
catinthehat

Charges of assault could be anything and something as explainable as whacking a press photographer or two, indecent images could be someone being 'offended' by his artwork. Nothing has yet been released about what constitutes the pending charges.
catinthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
hayed joe

When the allegations first came out, Channel 5 stood by him, probably put the money up for his tour.
Now these charges have come, he's been dropped as the host of the Animal Hospital show, and Rolf has no more plans to tour.
It doesn't look good, but at least Rolf isn't pretending to be mentally ill so he goes to a mental hospital instead of prison, like that Lostprophets singer prick is.

And even then, Ian is on a hiding to nothing as he'll get raped and abused in mental hospitals as much as he'd get that in prisons.

This case makes a mockery of all the symbolism of "Two Little Boys" being the final number 1 single of the 1960's.
As much of a mockery as it can, given people still refuse to accept the mockery monarchy with all their closets!
Old 29-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
kaiser

The timings a bit handy, what with CaMORON needing a distraction from his Syria farce now he has uturned to avoid a no confidence vote after risking losing a possible attack Syria now vote, which aint gunna happen thanks to the eggman!
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 29-08-2013 at 11:35 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #7
pinochio
Banned

Didn´t Rolph sing on Kate Bushs last CD?I guess she´ll want to remove that track
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthehat View Post
Charges of assault could be anything and something as explainable as whacking a press photographer or two, indecent images could be someone being 'offended' by his artwork. Nothing has yet been released about what constitutes the pending charges.
It could be, but not in this case (check the Savile thread)

7 indecent assault charges, against two girls (14 and 15)
and
4 indecent images found on his computer last year.

If they have dodgy images they seem to have hundreds or more, so just four is surprising (to me). Four damning images however, if they corroborate claims he had a liking for -and couldn't keep his hands off -children.

I was going to say "young girls" instead of "children". However since in law this is what those girls were- children- I chose to use that word.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #9
elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Oh no, anything but this. Im crying inside..... Do you think theres any substance to the charges?

agreed, hope not
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #10
drkmatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthehat View Post
its Indecent assault a sex crime, not assault big difference.
He's charged with nine counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of children
Old 29-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #11
drkmatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

and

If they have dodgy images they seem to have hundreds or more, so just four is surprising (to me). Four damning images however, if they corroborate claims he had a liking for -and couldn't keep his hands off -children.

I was going to say "young girls" instead of "children". However since in law this is what those girls were- children- I chose to use that word.
He as 4 charges of making Images, not 4 images on his computer, It means he made images on 4 separate occasions, each time he could've made anything from 1 to a infinite number of images it does not specify, but we should know more when it goes to court

Last edited by drkmatter; 29-08-2013 at 12:03 PM.
drkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #12
evieee
Banned

How Rolf’s Lawyers Used Leveson to Prevent Reporting

This is how Rolf’s lawyers Harbottle & Lewis tried to use the chilling effect of Leveson to prevent reporting of Rolf’s arrest (reference to Guido breaking the story in yellow). Lawyers disingenuously claimed news of arrest was conjecture:

http://order-order.com/2013/08/29/ho...ly-conjecture/

Scumbag lawyers
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #13
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmatter View Post
He as 4 charges of making Images, not 4 images on his computer, It means he made images on 4 separate occasions, each time he could've made anything from 1 to a infinite number of images it does not specify, but we should know more when it goes to court
Aah yes.
Note to self to read more carefully

"The charges that he faces are::

Six counts of indecent assault relating to a girl aged between 15 and 16, from 1980 to 1981;

:: Three offences of indecent assault relating to a girl aged 14, in 1986;

:: Four offences of making indecent images of a child between March and July 2012."
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #14
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

It is well documented that the Queen and Prince Philip killed and probably ate 10 children in 1964. Mr Icke himself has written about this.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/ch...ho-disappeared
I'd never heard of this
forza nascosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #15
steppewar
Eternal Member

Rolf Harris and the dead Savile are about the same age. They were in the same industry together so it wouldn't surprise me if they both nonced around together.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
decoking
Banned

Quote:
Well this doesn't surprise me. What would surprise and please me is if the police had the balls to arrest and charge the biggest offenders, ie, senior politicians and the Royal family.
Dont police swear allegiance to The Crown?

Heck they are branded with it.

decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Rolf Harris and the dead Savile are about the same age. They were in the same industry together so it wouldn't surprise me if they both nonced around together.
I have watched this video repeatedly and find it disturbing.

http://youtu.be/GZFSjTJC3VQ
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #18
spellbound
Banned

http://en,wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Harris

Looks like they found incriminating images on his computer.

he is 85 years old......the guy literally recorded with the Beatles....
Life sure is strange.......
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

and

When was it he was supposed to have committed these offences? My how times change for in the early 60's 14yrs and 15yrs wouldn't really be classed as children so much as many left school at 15yrs...
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #20
elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
When was it he was supposed to have committed these offences? My how times change for in the early 60's 14yrs and 15yrs wouldn't really be classed as children so much as many left school at 15yrs...
true
however it was the 80's if you check article and i think he was in his 50's

i'm keeping an open mind tbh, who knows if this is just psychological war on public and he's a patsy or if he has had these little dark secrets for years
i'm gutted as i thought i knew a goodun when i saw one and animal hospital alone he comes across as a wonderful person
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote