Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #21
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
Bit off topic but just struck me as interesting - Tesla was from a dragon family!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250350
I'd say that link is an inspired on the 'dot' observation.

Quote:
"If you wish to understand the Universe, think of Energy, Frequency and Vibration." - Nikola Tesla
Hidden knowledge. Information kept from the masses underpins occult secret societies. If it doesn't further THEIR agenda, then they suppress the information.

Quote:
Most humans truly are completely unaware of the energy that surrounds them.. AND ESPECIALLY, how to harness that energy.
So much of this seems key to me - ENERGY in particular.

The left-hand seems to have the 'copyright' on so much of this information - and uses it against the majority.

Was Tesla a renegade Dragon?

Last edited by welshwitch; 11-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #22
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
I'd say that link is an inspired on the 'dot' observation.

Hidden knowledge. Information kept from the masses underpins occult secret societies. If it doesn't further THEIR agenda, then they suppress the information.

So much of this seems key to me - ENERGY in particular.

The left-hand seems to have the 'copyright' on so much of this information - and uses it against the majority.

Was Tesla a renegade Dragon?

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine" -NIKOLA TESLA

An absolute genius born of a lightning storm he discovered how to harness the naturally occuring electricity from the ionosphere. Free energy for all.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #23
welshwitch
Banned

Energy

This was on the Savile thread - part of the 'theme' from which this thread emerged
(phoenix like from the ashes)

David Icke - "Parasite Entities That Feed Off Human Emotional Energy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...bVlZlGg#at=326

Quote:
The question "what is energy?" is difficult to answer in a simple, intuitive way, although energy can be rigorously defined in theoretical physics.[citation needed] In the words of Richard Feynman, "It is important to realize that in physics today, we have no knowledge what energy is. We do not have a picture that energy comes in little blobs of a definite amount.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

Tesla knew. Seems like occult groups know. Magic Circle - what do they know?

I remember (seems like a 100 years ago) travelling around the Lebanon. We came across a strange building in the middle of nowhere - a massive 'castle-like' edifice.

Our guide said that one man had built this on his own. How he did this, we were told, was the ''same way as they did building the pyramids'' - he levitated each stone into position - using his own designed apparatus - I guess some kind of electro-magnetic force?

I thought it totally fanciful at the time - now - well I'm not so sure.

Last edited by welshwitch; 11-07-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #24
welshwitch
Banned

Tbh, I wasn't sure about the 'naming' of this thread - as I didn't know how descripitive 'Saturn Death Cult' would be to everyone.

So I thought adding this might help.

The Saturn Death Cult is an investigation into ancient planetary upheavals that heralded the birth and destruction of a fabled Golden Age following which mankind then degenerated into the obsessive pursuit of wealth and power through the perverted horrors of slavery, child sacrifice and mass-murder rituals.

Learn why the planet Saturn is portrayed in mythology as our original sun where it was fixed in the heavens at Earth’s celestial north and from where it watched over the ancients like the All-seeing Eye of god.

Find out why today’s frightening sex-murder cults and secret societies are a twisted, yet deadly legacy of a time when people yearned for the rebirth of the planet Saturn as our original sun and source of life and light.

Discover the ‘Electric Universe‘, the ground-breaking easy to understand science of plasma cosmology with an uncanny ability to provide natural explanations for what the ancients really saw happening in the skies above them; i.e. the same ancient records that today’s mainstream academics brush off as fantastical myths and certain Luciferian-type sects such as the so-called Illuminati claim as spiritual ‘Illuminated Truth’.

http://saturndeathcult.com/

Quote:
The Electric Universe

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. It is based on the recognition of existing natural electrical phenomena (eg. lightning, St Elmo's Fire), and the known properties of plasmas (ionized "gases") which make up 99.999% of the visible universe, and react strongly to electro-magnetic fields
http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction

It's all part and parcel of the BIG picture and the forces which are used to control us.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #25
achilles heel

Default The Coral Castle

Edward Leedskalnin built the incredible Coral Castle. He disputed contemporary science and believed all matter consisted of magnets which could produce measurable phenomena and electricity. He would say he had 'rediscovered the laws of weight, measurement and leverage and that the concepts involved the relationship of the Earth to celestial alignments'.

He claimed to see beads of light which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism and life force, or what we term today 'Chi'.

Many people report that Leedskalnin used harmonics combined with grid energies and celestial alignments to do his work.

http://www.crystalinks.com/coralcastle.html
Old 11-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #26
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
I've been "on to" Saturn recently and believe it is key to the cult's beliefs, including the all seeing eye. A lot of Saturn symbolism has been mistaken as sun symbolism.
Linking to an earlier thread with just some thought-provoking info.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176274
Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #27
welshwitch
Banned

@AH

THAT Coral Castle is uncanny. A very different looking structure to the one I came across in the Lebanon - but the same seemingly impossible logistics that it could be built by one man alone.

I note the article 'ridicules' the concept that he had some ancient knowledge and tries to say that he built the castle by hauling rocks -like they maintain the Egyptians did.........

The same echoes as Barbara Hewson 'ridiculing' satanic child sacrifice on her recent tell lie vision airing.

Seems that the MO is to 'make fun of or rubbish' any attempts to reveal what really goes on or question their official versions
Old 11-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #28
achilles heel

Quote:
@AH

THAT Coral Castle is uncanny. A very different looking structure to the one I came across in the Lebanon - but the same seemingly impossible logistics that it could be built by one man alone.

I note the article 'ridicules' the concept that he had some ancient knowledge and tries to say that he built the castle by hauling rocks -like they maintain the Egyptians did.........

The same echoes as Barbara Hewson 'ridiculing' satanic child sacrifice on her recent tell lie vision airing.

Seems that the MO is to 'make fun of or rubbish' any attempts to reveal what really goes on or question their official versions
Exactly.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #29
mensana
Banned

SATurN
SATaN

UR
A

CUBES
CUBISM
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #30
welshwitch
Banned

Kabalah?

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/0...hristian-love/
Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #31
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
The Saturn Award is an award presented annually by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films to honor the top works mainly in science fiction, fantasy, and horror in film, television, and home video. The award was initially and is still sometimes loosely referred to as a Golden Scroll
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Award

I was going to apologise for 'grass-hoppering'' around - but hey I don't need to it's my thread - so I can!!!

What came to mind were earlier posts here - relating back to the early posts on the Savile expose thread - satanic/occult practices as portrayed in films/shows.

I place alongside that - books - like Harry Potter and Dahl and the Lord of the Rings etc.

Rowling claimed that her ideas came fully formed in her head. FROM WHERE or WHOM I ask.

Again a train of thought - a stream of consciousness?

In the early days information was wholly suppressed - leave the peasants ignorant.

Over time, they found that a modicum of learning made the slaves more productive.

Then, with the advances in science, technology - well they needed ''informed'' grunts to make them money.

They contrived events to keep the grunts in fear - ensuring compliance

Over time they leaked information showing the grunts that they had been manipulated.

Now the corruption is in our faces- no legislation applies to them (MP's steal, abusers get off on eternal bail etc etc) - and they publish this and broadcast it in our faces.

So - we're at the point that they don't care what we know about how corrupt they are - they flaunt it.

It's as if they're saying - live with it - these are the new rules.

But THEY'RE NOT the rules if we DON'T CONSENT.

AND WE DON'T CONSENT OR ACCEPT.

So - what are they planning to do next?

Any revelations?
Old 11-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #32
achilles heel

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Award

I was going to apologise for 'grass-hoppering'' around - but hey I don't need to it's my thread - so I can!!!

What came to mind were earlier posts here - relating back to the early posts on the Savile expose thread - satanic/occult practices as portrayed in films/shows.

I place alongside that - books - like Harry Potter and Dahl and the Lord of the Rings etc.

Rowling claimed that her ideas came fully formed in her head. FROM WHERE or WHOM I ask.

Again a train of thought - a stream of consciousness?

In the early days information was wholly suppressed - leave the peasants ignorant.

Over time, they found that a modicum of learning made the slaves more productive.

Then, with the advances in science, technology - well they needed ''informed'' grunts to make them money.

They contrived events to keep the grunts in fear - ensuring compliance

Over time they leaked information showing the grunts that they had been manipulated.

Now the corruption is in our faces- no legislation applies to them (MP's steal, abusers get off on eternal bail etc etc) - and they publish this and broadcast it in our faces.

So - we're at the point that they don't care what we know about how corrupt they are - they flaunt it.

It's as if they're saying - live with it - these are the new rules.

But THEY'RE NOT the rules if we DON'T CONSENT.

AND WE DON'T CONSENT OR ACCEPT.

So - what are they planning to do next?

Any revelations?
First the financials, raised interest rates (possibly) or crashing the currencies (probably). Then comes the running and screaming from the fake alien invasion followed by relief because the NWO are going to take care of everything.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:44 PM   #33
achilles heel

Default Dr Carol Rosin, Dr Wernher Von Braun and the hoax

David Icke posted this some time ago.

Dr Wernher Von Braun confirmed that the plan is to introduce a series of fake enemies to justify the weaponisation of space and a lot more in truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/7...n-close-fly-by
Old 12-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #34
welshwitch
Banned

Yes, I'd agree that the SKY/HEAVENS are an important next phase for their games.

Curious how no planes and no ''clouds'' over so many days - definitely they are building up a 'feel good' factor for the new arrival - followed by a massive energy drain.........I do feel that STONEHENGE is part of this.

I shared this with one other poster here - if they 'look in' they will recall.

In the old days you could walk around the stones - touch them and feel the energy.

I don't recall when exactly they cordoned it off - but the rumour then was ALL the stones had been replaced with concrete cast repro - hence the need to cordon off the area.

I have no evidence to support that rumour - but the diggers and stuff I saw recently - plus as you posted the road closure (eradication?) does make me wonder exactly what they are doing and why.

For some reason I have a very strong sense that Stonehenge area will be significant. Only time (or a whistleblower) will tell I guess.

Have noted that chemtrail type clouds over the Henge are dispersed differently than elsewhere. Difficult to articulate - just a very strong vibe is the closest I can get.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #35
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

I don't recall when exactly they cordoned it off - but the rumour then was ALL the stones had been replaced with concrete cast repro - hence the need to cordon off the area.
Stonehenge is open over the Summer Solstice, and you can walk around the stones if you wanted to, and if you book with the Heritage people you can visit the circle and spend about an hour or so inside the ring.

The stones haven't been replaced with concrete, though many are now set in concrete and one has a very noticeable concrete base.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:26 AM   #36
welshwitch
Banned

Cheers Zhiba - that clarifies the 'concrete' rumour- some reinforcements/repairs maybe.

Please don't tell me that McAlpine provided the concrete though!
Old 12-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #37
pound

Default Saturn cubes - Clues in movies...

Loads of symbolism in David Lynch's work especially "Mulholland Drive" in which a sinister blue cube is central to the plot of the movie:

Ditto with the "Hell Raiser" movies. Although in this case the protagonists of the storyline use a puzzle box/cube with interdimensional powers to open up portals into a hellish parallel world populated with demonic "Cenobites":

Very interesting:

Last edited by pound; 12-07-2013 at 12:40 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #38
living99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
Bit off topic but just struck me as interesting - Tesla was from a dragon family!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250350

Not to forget Eric Dollard (who warrants support) who understands this and more

http://aetherforce.com/
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:04 AM   #39
welshwitch
Banned

Cheers Pound - this is proving a journey of exploration

Quote:
Saturn Hexagon Mystifies Scientists
March 27, 2007 — A long-lived double hexagon formed in the clouds.
The two six-sided features — one inside the other — are in stark contrast to the hurricane-like vortex that has been observed at the ringed planet's south pole. Both poles have been imaged by NASA's orbiting Cassini spacecraft.
"We haven't seen a (geometric) feature like this anywhere else on any other planet," said Cassini scientist Kevin Baines of the NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. "It's unbelievable."

Quote:
"In Medieval Jewish, Christian and Islamic legends, the Seal of Solomon was a magical signet ring said to have been possessed by King Solomon, which variously gave him the power to command demons, genies (or jinni), or to speak with animals."
http://www.synchromysticismforum.com...pic.php?t=2238

http://thentherewere4.wordpress.com/...nning-rascals/

Just throwing connections into the pot - as and when they come to mind.

Ever felt that there is something of huge significance right in front of you - you can half make it out - but every time it comes into focus, it blurs too quickly to get a true handle on it?

Getting that now. Will sleep on it - cheers all
Old 12-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #40
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by living99 View Post
Not to forget Eric Dollard (who warrants support) who understands this and more

http://aetherforce.com/
Just woke up again as I saw this - you've triggered a memory - will need to delve to find the vid clip- and assimilate the info from your link.

thx