Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 07-02-2014, 06:20 AM   #21
amanda gabriel

This is a message of thanks to all the people who have viewed and read this thread. This is a message of thanks to all the people who have contributed to this and other threads.

I am preparing for my Interlocutory Hearing at the Australian Federal (Circuit) Court of Human Rights - listed for hearing on 20th & 21st March 2014. The details are available online for anyone who has questions or doubts about my journey.

Please know that I will update the thread when I have ascertained the recent details of a leak of sensitive information from the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. I have a large document from a witness and have had two conversations with two witnesses.

I have informed - in writing - a professional legal service and the Australian Governor-General. When it is appropriate to do so I will upload my documents to share with the public as a show of transparency - with regard to my Whistleblower administrative accountability however at present I am awaiting formal responses. I have informed both professional agencies that I have made initial contact with a leading newspaper.

Much Peace - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #22
nevercrywolf

Awesome work, Amanda!

Ain't it funny how the law is so quickly told to you, as if you were a criminal?!?

Your link with the leading newspaper is awesome news, practice has taught victims to take everything in consideration. Imagine how much evidence has been destroyed for decades... so I'm happy that you have covered your back xxx

Hey, you could also contact newspapers from other countries... I could quickly ask around in my country if it's okay with you?
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #23
amanda gabriel

Important update for all the people following my journey and supporting me. I had an appointment with my doctor today and I conveyed to him the most recent developments in my journey. Please know that as private appointments with my doctor are confidential I do share information with him that I cannot - as yet - share on the worldwideweb. Keeping that thought in mind - today my doctor broached the subject of should anything happen to me....

I looked him in the eyes and declared on the lives of his Children that I am passionate about completing my current journey and have plans for what I would like to do once I have finished my current journey. In short I stated that - my car crashed into a tree - rope around my neck - slit wrists - pills - etcetera it would be no accident - I declared I would not do anything to harm myself. So I thought I would put it in writing for all to see.

Also a note to all those people - in most of the Australian states and on a variety of continents around the globe - who are holding documents in trust for me. There is a person who has been tasked with contacting you in the event I am unable to upload to the web or publish my documents. Please know that you will be contacted and informed - should I for any reason be unable to upload and/or publish my documents.

I am not afraid and work on the theory that when you are prepared - it does not happen. I will have some information to share soon. I note that another paedophile was brought before the courts in Australia today - several counts with several Children at several locations - that will be difficult to beat!

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 11-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #24
amanda gabriel

Update for those who are following my journey. Today I received a letter - as an attachment to an email. It is from the legal office of the representative for the other side in my federal Circuit Court of Human Rights Interlocutory Hearing based on Crimes Against Children.

The letter is dated today!!! It was sent via email for reasons of speed as I have to respond by the end of the week. The solicitor who has carriage of the matter is no longer in the employ of the legal office - connected to the Catholic Church.

I have been pushing to have certain information addressed by the Legal Services Commissioner for several months. Suddenly one week before my Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights matter - he is gone!

Join the dots and make of it what you will but this to me is a clear sign that their team just took a massive hit. I am erring on the side of caution with regard to the legality of providing personal identities.

I will update when I know more. Thank you to every person who is a part of the global internet community - and - who has supported me and kept me going on this heartbreaking journey and epic battle on Crimes Against Children.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 12-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #25
amanda gabriel

Quick update for those people following my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. My matter is based on Human Rights and is listed to be heard at the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights at 80 William Street Sydney - on 20th & 21st March 2014.

I receive a standard administration document from the Federal Court office reminding me of the court details, dated 24th February 2014 - no problem.

Suddenly I receive a second document from the Federal Court administration office - dated 26th February 2014 advising me of a change in court location. The second document dated 26th February 2014 only gave me the building name and the street number and on searching the location via google I learned it is the Family Court of Australia. NO REASON was given for the change of location.

Some people on the internet suggested the court was changed as Family Court is closed to the public - maybe that is the reason but any Judge in any court anywhere can - on the raising of sensitive information clear the court, asking the public to vacate the court.

Today while checking my paperwork I thought I would check the location and what did I discover - directly opposite the Family Court is - Museum of Freemasonry.

For those of you who have been down the rabbit hole of research relating to all things cabal/illuminati/whatever - this is significant. I think we found the reason for the change of location.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 18-03-2014, 04:03 AM   #26
amanda gabriel

Update for those who are still with me on this journey. A friend is loaning me a laptop while I am away at Federal Court and thus I shall be able to update each day.

I want to share the latest information in that, more Child Abuse Whistleblowers are coming forward and making contact with me.This morning I spoke to a lady in Australian and she has connected me to three more people.

So we started with myself - I met another Child Abuse Whistleblower and then we were joined by two more.

I also have a hostile witness who lives locally. I was connected to an International Child Abuse Whistleblower and another Australian woman contacted me via a website.

There are now eight who have been confirmed and have shared information and evidence with me. One person has shared evidence of a nature that relates to the destruction of sensitive evidence and two people with whom I am yet to communicate at length to assess the extent of their evidence.

Two days ago I received information about (possibly) four local Teachers and at least one has made a Police statement with no Police action. Messages have been sent for them to make contact with me. Hmmm...

Who knew...

Thank you for the ongoing global support I could not have made it this far without you. (Happy Sigh)

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 18-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #27
thecatsmeow
Banned

Thanks for the update.

All power to you Amanda, in your quest for justice for the children. I wish you every success!
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 04:05 AM   #28
amanda gabriel

Quick update about the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Australia. This is the short version - the catholic church breezed into court with their money and their might and tried to run over me like a steamroller - they didn't and couldn't.

I fought like a warrior and made it through the first day and again the same for the second day.

The Judge adjourned and has reserved his decision - he will notify in writing. At this stage this is a win.

I gave everything - I am not sure I could have done anything more. My matter is so complex and so protracted that it is now obvious that the Judge has a very difficult time with his decision.

Thank you to everyone who is following this journey. Thank you to everyone who is sending positive meditations and positive thoughts and prayers - you are all giving me the strength I need to fight this battle.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB I will share more details when I have had some sleep and time to relax and recover.
Old 23-03-2014, 12:53 AM   #29
rebeccapark
Inactive

Hi Amanda
I am new to this forum and I read your posts and watched your youtube clips last night and just had a big cry. I am at the point of thinking do we all have to come out in the streets...every single good person in the world........and say we have had enough of this evil and the lies! If only even that event would stop it all! I think by now many can see it all runs much deeper.
I have only an inkling of how hard it has been for you over all of this as I have been supporting a close friend who is going through the family court in the last year.
All this couple are doing is fighting over a large mortgage with very little equity in the unit and he wants to take it to the wire. My friend wanted to sell up and split immediately. As he told her he wants to see her in the gutter penniless. He has tried to kill her on several occasions until she finally wake up to him. So he is punishing her because she would no longer put up with the sh*t. The police were no help to her, the court so far has been no help. At this point in time it looks as though she will be left with nothing and a huge solicitors bill as he will not agree on anything.
Sorry to go on about this but the point is having gone through this with her I take my hat off to your bravery and courage in standing up to this evil. These are just words but believe me they are heartfelt.
In your last post I see that things are looking positive. I hope that you will have justice against this evil scum.
My thoughts are with you, brave warrior woman.
Rebecca
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 07:16 AM   #30
amanda gabriel

Here is an update with some details relating to my court attendance on 20th & 21st March 2014 at the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rghts.

I relayed all my prepared notes and the trustees for the catholic church attacked my achilles heel - my lack of knowledge regarding legal procedure. Their entire arguement was based on my matter having "no reasonable prospects for success" - this is argued on points of law not merely in a literal or moral/ethics respect.

The Judge knows most of what I had but when I tried to fill the "omissions" that would have completed the scenario, the other side objected - I was then on notice and could not mention certain facts or I would have been in contempt of court. I fought - I did not stand around idle! (grinning)

The objection and me being put on notice came immediately after I mentioned the word paedophile in a particular sentence. I told the Judge I understood the situation and was aware of what I could now mention and what I could not mention.

I told the Judge I would now scan my notes before I read them out aloud - and - proceed slowly and carefully . I then - using my pen as a pointer - scanned, very carefully four full A4 pages of notes & one by one indicated to the Court - that I could not mention any of those notes/facts.

I mentioned to the Judge that I now have 8 (after returning home 9) confirmed Child Abuse Whistleblowers. These are people who have shared information and evidence with me - who have experienced the almost identical destruction of their lives - immediately after reporting Child Abuse - the same as myself and so similar are the circumstances that it is uncanny I stated to the Judge.

In the 24 hours before I got on a plane to attend Federal Court - I had another four names given to me and a further group of local teachers - all of whom I have yet to communicate. I stated to the Judge that the Child Abuse Whistleblowers would in all probability grow in numbers rather than stop or decrease . I also stated that I wanted to utilise the Court to explore and test my evidence but my only other option - given I am without finances - is to upload all my information and evidence to the worldwideweb.

After I mentioned the upload of all my documents to the worlwideweb - the other side stated to the Court that "if" that happened (including the transcript of Court from 20th & 21st March 2014) - they would refute that.

People - by refuting - it would bring us back to Court - I am starting to feel as though all roads lead to me at this point in time.

My personal thoughts are; why can't we just explore the evidence and deal with this for the sake of the Children!!!!

I have much much more to share. Perhaps I can field questions - I am willing to answer any questions to help everyone understand what I did and what we achieved by fighting for two days at a Federal Court level.

Heartfelt gratitude for all the positive thoughts, prayers and meditations people have sent my way - it all helped to keep me safe and calm and completely focused on my purpose as a voice for the Children.

Thank you.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 25-03-2014, 02:43 AM   #31
rebeccapark
Inactive

Amanda it is impossible to fathom "why can't we just explore the evidence and deal with this for the sake of the Children!!!!"
IMHO this is a hero's journey that you have undertaken, and a very public one.
You are like Frodo going through the land of Mordor.
A book that is greatly helping me to understand evil at the moment is Dispelling Wetico, Breaking the Curse of Evil by Paul Levy. I bought it on Kindle.
You are a very brave woman.
Light and Love to you
Rebecca
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 12:36 PM   #32
fromthevoid

Thank you so very much Amanda for standing for the children!!!! I wish you had known me when I was little...it would have been nice to have a knight in shining armor to fight for me. There is however an ocean between us. But it's all good, I fought by myself, but not in a court of law....for my sanity and my life. When I was 40ish, my Baptist preacher serial perpetrator was finally reported (I was not allowed to report him because my grandmother who was raising me told me I was not allowed to do so). I called the prosecutor's office to offer my testimony on behalf of the little girl who reported him in 1996 and was told I was caller 13 and that because my own experiences had happened over 30 years ago that the statute of limitations had expired. I did however, go to his arraignment and after that arraignment, I stood before his entire family (children, grandchildren, wife, and other relatives) and informed them of my name and that I was a former victim of his. It was a very powerful moment for me.

I realize I am very late in seeing your story, but I do very much send positive energies to you on behalf of yourself and for the children.

Regards,
Nancy

You keep up the good fight and I KNOW you will win for the children and for yourself.
Regards, Nancy
fromthevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 05:35 AM   #33
amanda gabriel

fromthevoid

It is never too late - you have helped inspire me further. I have been thinking about the laws that govern Crimes Against Children.

As a former operational Police Officer I understand the term Statute of Limitations to be applied to non serious crimes. My legal understanding is that when it comes to serious crimes - there is no Statute of Limitations.

I will fight to change the situation so that what happened to you cannot happen again. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you and I am sorry that not one decent person was there to protect you. There are many of us here now and we are doing everything we can. I trust you will join the journey and keep us inspired.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 30-03-2014, 06:06 AM   #34
fromthevoid

You can be sure I will do anything that is in my power to assist in your journey. As I grow weary of those who think child abuse, whether it be physical or sexual, is of no concern. If I can find my writeup of the day my own son thought I was Wonder Woman, I'll send it on. The writeup was inspired by the occasion where a 17 year old who had been raping toddlers for a good many years, tried to kill me and my 5-yr old child who was in a collar bone brace. I was preparing to die for my child and flung him away from me and screamed for him to run....but my little boy wouldn't run.....and in the end that 17-yr old RAN from me. Of course, he only got 2 years and I got death threats from his family who were trying to force me to drop the charges. But hey, I got the hero worship of my baby....that guy got NOTHING.

It is worth noting that during that experience, I maintained EYE CONTACT with him at ALL times. Not sure exactly why that was important, except that I am sure my own eyes were projecting that he should FEAR me and the god spirit who was with me at the time. Notice I said the god spirit and not stinking religion.

Last edited by fromthevoid; 30-03-2014 at 08:31 AM.
fromthevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #35
amanda gabriel

Posting an update as I have had a few people asking me whether the Judge has returned a decision yet. The Judge may take up to three months and as a friend stated to me - the longer he takes the better it looks. Judges make decisions every day on the spot so the fact the Judge is taking a long time to make a decision means it must be a tough one and he cannot just tick the boxes to make me go away.

I wanted to share some recent relevant news articles.

www.australian - (Australian mainstream newspaper) - Hey Dad! star Robert Hughes gets first taste of prison. From the article; [I]...that he abused five girls aged between six and 15 in the 1980's and 90's. Hughes was arrested and granted bail in London in August 2012, following a two-year international investigation. He was then extradited.

Hughes celebrity agent wife Robyn Gardiner, whose clients include Cate Blanchett, gave evidence at her husbands trial but had no reaction when the guilty verdicts were handed down yesterday."[I]

And from sott.net in the section titled Societys Child; X-Men's Bryan Singer accused in federal lawsuit of sexually assaulting a 15 year old boy. From the article; ...that was the site of regular drug-fueled underage sex romps. the suit says Singer forced Egan into a hot-tub hookup."

And; www.euronews.com - Dylan Farrow writes open letter about alleged child sex abuse by Woody Allen.

Also recently in Australia; www.abc.net.au - NSW Police officer charged with child rape. The male Police officer is a senior constable and from the Goulburn area in NSW. Goulburn is where the NSW Police Academy is located. He was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm but the article did not state whether that charge was connected to the child who was raped - the child was under the age of ten. The Police officer (former officer by now I imagine) was charged on April 17th 2014 and will appear in Goulburn Court on June 19th 2014.

Can anyone see the common factor in all these articles??

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 09-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #36
amanda gabriel

Please click on the link below and read the article. The author is the strongest person I have ever met - I stand in her shadow with humility and grace.

http://www.independentaustralia.net/...rk-part-1,6460

The article had only been online for a short while and the first two reader responses said it all. The second reader response is astoundingly candid.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB The article has been printed off and saved and sent to various people to be held in trust lest it be pulled offline. Please share the link and article with everyone you know who cares about Children. We need to stand shoulder to shoulder to win this battle - there is no other way.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #37
thecatsmeow
Banned

Jesus! That's pretty sick! Thanks for posting, Amanda, it shows the level of corruption that exist's and that we all need to do our bit to get this evil halted.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #38
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktlight View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ie_souZYMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUOEUqLSH8o

" would have like to have created a first thread about a gentle and peaceful topic but unfortunately I am fully engaged in one aspect of my life purpose.

I am a Teacher in Australia and made two Mandatory Reports in 2011 and have had my life destroyed. I put the Children first and obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training.

I am currently engaged in legal battles and it was suggested to me that I share my journey via the worldwideweb - so here I am. I know you have a membership of people who will no doubt send me positive thoughts and prayers and stand with me - as I fight what could only be described as evil.

Who knew that protecting Children from abuse (particularly sexual) would require me to have my life destroyed on every level and to have to fight to have the evidence properly and thoroughly investigated. However I know that all the awakened and aware will know my story as soon as they read and view.

I won't waffle on -please know that you can view my two short youtube videos. The first is to alert people to the fact I made it to Federal Court - on my own and unrepresented the second is an update. Recently the first draft of my book/recount was uploaded to the web - it has been cleaned of all identities but you can still realise the enormity of my battle. The book is most certainly a first draft as I have complete chapters to add - when they have been written.

I would welcome any feedback and thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn about my current (epic) journey/ordeal.

Much Peace - Amanda
Don't feel so powerless Amanda. Although that is far easy to say than to do.

I would like to say that problem can be only solved if the school authorities notice that the problem even exist. This means that I had only one-or-two compassionate teachers. Whatsmore, I had one who was simply ignorant, having seemingly not pedagogical knowledge at all. Only becuse I and she had quite different personalities, I suffered from her bc she scolded me that I am lazy dumb, immoral and so on. I also had ""honor"" to have session with two psychologists one of whom said to me to draw the picture of my family and commented bollocks when I completed it. When in fact, I was physically suffered from my ""coleagues"" in class on everyday basis. So I screamed and instead of being more direct in exploring me, she approached this way. And second one was reading the book about a guy who disguised himself falsely as Kalki avatar, and enjoyed life owning to his follovwer's money-giving, She read the book at her workshift.

I don't mean that female are lazy. It was just coincidence that both of psychologist were female. If one of them was male I assume it would be far more harder to say anything to him.

So... the first step, and huge one, begins when somebody notice the problem exist and became deeeeeply aware of it.

Word problem comes from greek proba lein, means to push forward. This means that advancement is ensured only if we have something that pushes us forward. Not if there is iddleness, ideal state, or status quo.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 11-05-2014 at 08:30 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #39
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
Thank you for your support. The number of people who have viewed my videos is now in the thousands and at least 52 people have viewed my identity free first draft book/recount. These are promising numbers and I can only hope they increase on a daily basis.
Amanda, I can't understand spoken English, only written. So would you like to give us link to your book/recollection?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:31 AM   #40
amanda gabriel

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdo...fiers_Version/

Please find a no identifiers version of my book/legal recount when you utilise the above link. I notice that two hundred and eight people have accessed it - that is promising.

Thank you again for all the support that is offered by virtue of reading this thread and taking an interest in the horrific state of Child Abuse that operates on this planet.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB I have had a problem with the link so the alternative is to go to Disclose.tv and click on Media and from the drop down box click on Documents - go to page five and look for Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013.