Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #21
jp13

Thumbs down Freddie Starr Ate Me

Well I don't know if this has been posted before, but surely I can't be the only one to think it, even though I have nil proof.
Was he a member of the Royal Family?
I only ask because the amount of power he seemed to wield was considerable.
Watching this thing unfold in the mainstream news, even though I've not read many newspapers, it just seems to be to good to be true, with new revelations about him every day, as if it was all planned beforehand to bring some one's down or provide a smokescreen while something else goes on IDK

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #22
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
Well I don't know if this has been posted before, but surely I can't be the only one to think it, even though I have nil proof.
Was he a member of the Royal Family?
I only ask because the amount of power he seemed to wield was considerable.
Watching this thing unfold in the mainstream news, even though I've not read many newspapers, it just seems to be to good to be true, with new revelations about him every day, as if it was all planned beforehand to bring some one's down or provide a smokescreen while something else goes on IDK
I'm fairly certain, he wasn't a member of the Royal Family.

My guess is that many celebrities cosied up to the man because of his work for charity and wanted to be associated with him because of this. I imagine there were also a few who were friendly to Savile because of his access to kids. Maybe Saville had a hold on some of these people that bought their silence.

I do believe though, that there is a much bigger dedicated thread to Savile in the general section of the forum. I'm not sure why this one is here.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #23
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post

If your intention is to somehow link Jimmy Saville with an organisation that condones or participates in paedophillia, I think you may be better off digging out the Roman Catholic Church.

Were the Krays Masons ?

Was Child killer paedophile Brian Field a mason?
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
masonry smasonry.. that's the thing that gets little soldiers off.

big stuff is beyond masonry. big stuff doesn't need masonry.
The only thing I know of beyond Masonry is the interdimensional demonic/reptilian hierarchy itself.

Often people can work for freemasons towards the agenda, who are not freemasons themselves, because they are directly connected to these discarnate evil beings.

People like Savile were probably a member of EVERYTHING under the sun.

Catholic secret groups, Masonic groups, and likely Satanic groups (hence the rumours of necrophilia).

That way he could go where he liked and get what he wanted wherever he went.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

I would also like to add that Welling's claim to know that Savile was NOT a Mason is absurd.

Elite masonic lodges are organised according to the profession of the member, or the degree reached. Somone like Savile would never have to mix with common low level masons. Just as the big stars and high powered professionals have their own lodges.

This is done expressly to separate members into groups with the intention of keeping the lower members in ignorance about the identity of and the purposes behind, the high degree and/or professional lodges.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 12-10-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: personalising it
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #26
screechy
Inactive

NOW then, now then, he dont look like a mason to me more a nutty old perv man who use to live with his mum!
screechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #27
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by screechy View Post

NOW then, now then, he dont look like a mason to me more a nutty old perv man who use to live with his mum!
What do they look like Screechy?

He was a Knight of Malta (which is also a Masonc degree btw).

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-10-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #28
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

It is not a Masonic degree at all and in his case it is a Papal Order. This once again proves my point you simply do not have a clue what you are on about. That is not a lie it is a fact. Check your messages are truthful and factual before posting on the forum.

Last edited by kadosh; 11-10-2012 at 12:24 AM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #29
screechy
Inactive

Wink

Quote:

I dont want to disagree with you pirate, so I wont
as if he is a knight of malta he would defo have to be a freemason as you can not join that degree unless you have become a master mason in freemasonry

Still just think savile is just a dirty old perv who used his situation to get near children
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #30
screechy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
It is not a Masonic degree at all and in his case it is a Papal Order. This once again proves my point you simply do not have a clue what you are on about. That is not a lie it is a fact. Check your messages are truthful and factual before posting on the forum.
You have to be a freemason to join or asked to join so give pirate that, but its not under the grandlodge of England as alot of people seem to think, but for pirate it is in the same year book, right Kadosh?
Old 11-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #31
techman

Default Jimmy Savile.

I love how almost everyone on conspiracy sites and on here are saying "yes, David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile, etc". Although some people, whether conspiracy minded or not, will say he was involved, I very much doubt most people will be thinking of David Icke when Savile is brought up, or, will even believe he was one of many high profile people involved in pedophilia and not just an isolated case. Most people will just treat it with "oh well, he was just a freak who liked to abuse his powers abit and liked girls, etc", or others mostly say "he's dead now, he can't defend himself, don't judge a person by the way he dresses/looks".

Those are the kinds of comments I here from 'ordinary' people on mainstream (also non-mainstream) news websites, newspapers etc and not "that Icke was right what he said all those years, etc, etc"; the latter comments I only see on this site and other conspiracy sites which most don't wanna know about. People are jumping on the David Icke was right about child abuse bandwagon. Everytime there's a link to a David Icke claims Savile was a pedophile article, it's never a link from say The Daily Mail, Sunday Express, BBC, etc. Yes, I know those kinds of news sites are never gonna allow David and others with a similar mindset to express their views, but they have on other occasions (albeit in a humorous way). What I am basically saying is that, whether people agree about Savile or not, very few are relating the case to what Icke and others in the conspiracy world are saying. In short, I very much doubt people will go further down the hole and name more high profile people. I have a feeling that all it's gonna do is be pushed under the carpet and be forgotten about in a few years time, it always happens. I think they waited till he was dead so that he couldn't talk about (even if he was involved) in case he mentioned others involved so that he could - possibly - get off the hook. The people at the top are not stupid.

Also, I wonder how many people are gonna link Jimmy with the Savile family; why is it that people can't spell 'Savile' right? Just because he had that surname doesn't mean he was linked the Freemasonry or an occult family.

Last edited by techman; 11-10-2012 at 04:23 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #32
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator Note.

This is not an arena for ego battles, please discuss things without making the discussion personal.

Some posts have been removed, lets not see the thread spiral into insult exchanges and personalisations eh.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #33
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
[BThat is not a lie it is a fact. Check your messages are truthful and factual before posting on the forum.[/B]
Wrong AGAIN.
Quote:
The Knights Templar is an international philanthropic chivalric order affiliated with Freemasonry.
The Knight of Malta is a degree of Templar freemasonry.

That's twice you've been proved wrong about freemasonry Kadosh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights...r_(Freemasonry)

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-10-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #34
ksigmason

Quote:
The Knight of Malta is a degree of Templar freemasonry.
It is an "order" of Freemasonry, not a degree, but as I said before, not all who use "Knight or Order of Malta" are Masons. There are plenty of non-Masonic Orders of Malta like SMOM. I would also like to note that we York Rite Masons never meet in a Priory of Knights of Malta (except for conferral only), but rather any time, specifically in business meetings, a Commandery opens it is always as Knights Templar. These names like "Malta", "Templar", or even "Freemasonry" are not copyrighted so anyone may use them...and do. Just because SMOM (a Catholic religious order) is a Maltese Order and Masons use a "Order of Malta" does not mean we are connected or united in any way other than mere circumstance of using a similar name, not in leadership, authority, intent, or even members.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
It is an "order" of Freemasonry, not a degree.

Knights Templar can exist either as part of the York Rite or as an independent organization. Though the York Rite and the independent versions share many similarities there are key differences which are described below.
[edit]Knights Templar as a part of the York Rite
Main article: York Rite
A Knights Templar commandery is traditionally the final body that a member joins in the York Rite after the chapter of Royal Arch Masons and a council of Royal & Select Masters. Some jurisdictions, however, allow members to skip over membership in a council. A local Knights Templar commandery operates under a state-level Grand Commandery, however American commanderies also operate under The Grand Encampment of the United States. This is unique among American Masonic bodies, as most report to the state level alone.

While a chapter bestows the Royal Arch degrees, and a council bestows the Cryptic degrees, a Knights Templar commandery bestows three orders and one passing order onto its members. This is opposed to the standard degree system found elsewhere in Freemasonry, and they are the only ones not to deal with the Hiramic Legend.[10] The York Rite orders are:
The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross
The Passing Order of St. Paul, (or Mediterranean Pass)
The Order of the Knights of Malta (or simply Order of Malta)
The Order of the Temple
[edit]Knights Templar as an Independent Body

The Cross pattée, symbol of the Order of the Temple in the independent body.

Outside the York Rite, membership is by invitation only. Candidates are required to be Master Masons, and Royal Arch Masons, and to sign a declaration that they profess the Doctrine of the Holy and Undivided Trinity. In some Australian States, the requirement of being a Royal Arch Mason no longer applies.

Local bodies of Knights Templar are known as Preceptories; local bodies of Knights of St Paul are known as Chapters; local bodies of Knights of Malta are known as Priories; all operate under a Grand or Great Priory, often with an intermediate level of Provincial Priories. Although some jurisdictions maintain a separate Great Priory of the Temple and Great Priory of Malta (as, for example, in England), the Grand Master and other officers of both Great Priories hold simultaneous equal office in both bodies.

Three degrees are administered in this system:
The Degree of Knight Templar (Order of the Temple)
The Degree of Knight of St. Paul (incorporating the Mediterranean Pass)
The Degree of Knight of Malta (Order of Malta)
[edit]The Degrees or Orders

The Cross and Crown, symbol of the Order of the Temple as found in the York Rite.
[edit]The Degree of Knight of the Temple (Order of the Temple)
The original medieval Order of Knights Templar was established after the First Crusade, and existed from approximately 1118 to 1312. There is no known historical evidence to link the medieval Knights Templar and Masonic Templarism, nor do the Masonic Knights Templar organizations claim any such direct link to the original medieval Templar organization.[11] Though it has been said that its affiliation with Masonry is based on texts that indicate persecuted Templars found refuge within the safety of Freemasonry, the order itself states that "there is no proof of direct connection between the ancient order and the modern order known today as the Knights Templar."[12] The official motto of the Knights Templar is In Hoc Signo Vinces, the rendition in Latin of the Greek phrase "εν τούτῳ νίκα", en toutōi nika, meaning "in this [sign] you will conquer".
The Knight Templar degree is associated with elaborate regalia (costume) the precise detail of which varies between nations. The ritual draws upon the traditions of medieval Knights Templar, using them to impart moral instruction consistent with the biblical teachings of the Christian tradition.
[edit]The Degree of Knight of Malta (Order of Malta)

The Maltese Cross, symbol of the Order of Malta.
This degree is universally associated with the Masonic Knights Templar. In the York Rite system it is conferred before the Templar Degree; in the 'stand-alone' tradition it is conferred subsequently to the Templar Degree. It is known by varying degrees of formality as the Order of Malta, or the Order of Knights of Malta, or the Ancient and Masonic Order of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta. In practice this last and fullest version of the name tends to be reserved to letterheads, rituals, and formal documents.
The ceremony for conferring the degree (which is always worked in full) contains a mixture of masonic tradition, historical accounts of the Order of St John, moral teaching, and the communication of modes of recognition between members. A series of banners is employed in the ceremony, each representing one of the great battles of the historic medieval Order of St John, whose story is the basis of the moral teachings of the degree.
[edit]The Degree of Knight of St Paul (Order of St Paul)

Two downward pointing swords in saltire, symbol of the Order of St Paul.
This degree is conferred as a prerequisite to becoming a Knight of Malta, in both the York Rite and independent 'stand-alone' versions of Knight Templar Freemasonry. The "Preliminary Declarations" of the Order of Malta ritual in England state of a candidate for the Order of Malta: "He must also have received the Degree of Knight of St Paul, including the Mediterranean Pass". The exact status of the 'Mediterranean Pass' has at times led to confusion as to whether this is the 'stub' of a separate degree. The English ritual book clarified this in its 1989 edition (and subsequent editions) by stating: "The Mediterranean Pass is one of the secrets of the Degree of Knight of St Paul".[13]
This degree is close to being a true 'side degree', in that a small group (usually three) of members of the degree take the candidate "to one side" (i.e. apart on his own) and simply communicate the secrets of the degree to him, without actually working the ceremonial ritual of the degree. The only respect in which the degree fails to meet the definition of a true 'side degree' is that a Chapter of the Order is formally opened and closed by the presiding officer, on either side of the secrets being communicated.
[edit]The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross (Order of the Red Cross)
Unique to the York Rite, the Illustrious Order of the Red Cross continues or reverts to the period of the Royal Arch Degree when the Israelites were returning from Babylon to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple. Zerubbabel, their leader prevails upon King Darius to restore the Holy Vessels to the new Temple. They had been carried away by the Babylonian armies when the first Temple was destroyed. In presenting his plea before the King, the companion gives a powerful testimony to the almighty force of Truth.
The ritual places the candidate in the role of Zerubbabel and follows him through his journey to King Darius and his role in the Immemorial Discussion, as found in the apocryphal book, 1 Esdras. The purpose is to bridge the gap between Royal Arch Masonry, and the Chivalric Orders as well the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross teaches the lessons of the triumph of truth.
This Order is often considered a compressed version of the Order of Knight Masons.
It should not be confused with the Masoni
c Order known as the Red Cross of Constantine.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #36
ksigmason

Here is a description of the Order of Malta:

Quote:
An Order emphasizing the lesson of faith. This Order requires the Mason to profess and practice the Christian faith. The pass degree of the Mediterranean Pass, or Knight of St. Paul prepares the candidate for the Order by introducing the lesson and example of the unfearing and faithful martyr of Christianity. The Order is centered on allegorical elements of the Knights of Malta, inheritors of the medieval Knights Hospitaller.

SOURCE
Quote:
THE ORDER OF MALTA

The ritual of the Order of Malta is purely Christian and, when conferred in full form, is one of the most striking and impressive of the degrees in the York rite system.

The Commandery of Knights Templar opens a "Priory of Knights of Malta" for the conferral of this Order. The work includes a pass degree termed "Knight of St. Paul, or the Mediterranean Pass." In accordance with the history of the original Knights of Malta, the degree created the candidate a Knight Hospitaler of St. John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta.

SOURCE

Last edited by ksigmason; 12-10-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #37
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post

Oh yeah of course I will. I've made a note to get back to you as soon as I hear anything

This was touched on another forum a couple of years ago so I asked an insider with access to the records and this is what I got:

Quote:
Posted 19/03/2010 14:58

This once only.

I can confirm that James Wilson Vincent Savile does NOT appear on the register of members of the UGLE. With or without a Sir.
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
This was touched on another forum a couple of years ago so I asked an insider with access to the records and this is what I got:
The truth from Masons who are known for their lies?

We have seen this with Kadosh who will lie his way through a thread until pulled up by the facts, not that the facts will stop him though, he just keeps on going just ignoring or using semantics to twist facts to suit him.

So no Multisync, your trolling and that of your mason brothers has no currency here.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-10-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #39
ksigmason

Quote:
Knights Templar can exist either as part of the York Rite or as an independent organization.
In American, the Commandery of Knights Templar falls under the term York Rite. The term York Rite is an American invention as outside of the US, particularly in the UK, they don't use the term York Rite and the degrees/orders are structured slightly different, but have some important similarities. Truly, the York Rite should be called the American Rite.

Quote:
Some jurisdictions, however, allow members to skip over membership in a council.
This is true.

Quote:
This is unique among American Masonic bodies, as most report to the state level alone.
Canada also has a tiered structure due to its provincial structure.

Your article seems to be missing an order practiced in the English system which replaces the American "Order of the Red Cross". I think the name involves "red cross", but I can't think of the official title. I'll have to look it up.

Quote:
Though it has been said that its affiliation with Masonry is based on texts that indicate persecuted Templars found refuge within the safety of Freemasonry, the order itself states that "there is no proof of direct connection between the ancient order and the modern order known today as the Knights Templar."
This is a romanticized theory. We do say that there is no direct connection and that we take their name in commemoration only.

Quote:
The Knight Templar degree is associated with elaborate regalia (costume) the precise detail of which varies between nations.
And the uniforms are expensive if you buy them new.

Quote:
In the York Rite system it is conferred before the Templar Degree; in the 'stand-alone' tradition it is conferred subsequently to the Templar Degree.
I will say this though, I found an early York Rite monitor that listed the Order of Malta after the Knights Templar. I will also say that the American York Rite has kept the rituals pretty much the same over the last couple centuries while in England many of the rituals, the Royal Arch particularly, has changed significantly.

While I find the Order of the Temple is one of the most beautiful ceremonies in all of Masonry I do enjoy the Order of Malta as I am the Marshall which guides the candidates and gives a large portion of the lecture.

Quote:
This degree is close to being a true 'side degree', in that a small group (usually three) of members of the degree take the candidate "to one side" (i.e. apart on his own) and simply communicate the secrets of the degree to him, without actually working the ceremonial ritual of the degree.
Unless the English system is completely different, this is not really true or is a misconception. It takes a large cast to put on this ceremony, but really only 3 people are the main actors: the Prior, the Prelate, and the Marshall.

Quote:
It should not be confused with the Masonic Order known as the Red Cross of Constantine.
Another interesting set of Orders.

Quote:
I have only tried to tell the truth and hand out truth

Quote:
So no Multisync, your trolling and that of your mason brothers has no currency here.
One's "currency" should only be held by the facts that support their argument, not an opinion, assumption, myths, theories, or fallacies.

Last edited by ksigmason; 12-10-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #40
multisync

Quote:

We have seen this with Kadosh who will lie his way through a thread until pulled up by the facts, not that the facts will stop him though, he just keeps on going just ignoring or using semantics to twist facts to suit him.

There were no semantics in my post as it was a straight forward rebuttal.

If you can post counter proof. Lodge, join date etc then let's see it here..Then I will submit to the error. Till that time I remain convinced he was not nor ever was a Freemason (under UGLE)
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote