Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 15-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #21
sensimillia

he´s linked to the CFR, but then again, who isn´t..
sensimillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 03:16 PM   #22
tinmenace

Temple info continued...

Quote:
From http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/saltlake/

Exterior Finish: Quartz monzonite (similar to granite) quarried from Little Cottonwood Canyon 20 miles southeast of Salt Lake City.
Temple Design: Six-spire design suggestive of Gothic and other classical styles but unique, distinctive, and symbolic.

Groundbreaking: 14 February 1853 by Brigham Young (a FREEMASON - Source)

Dedication: 6–24 April 1893 by Wilford Woodruff

Source of Photos LDSces.org

Temple Symbolism

Rich symbolism adorns the exterior of the Salt Lake Temple, depicting mankind's journey from mortality into the eternal realms. Perhaps Elder J. Golden Kimball expressed it best when he stated: "When I think about that building, every stone in it is a sermon to me." Following is a summary of some of the major symbolism of the Salt Lake Temple:

Angel Moroni
. The angel Moroni depicts both a messenger of the restoration of the gospel and a herald of the Second Coming: "for the Son of Man shall come, and he shall send his angels before him with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together the remainder of his elect from the four winds" (JS-M 1:37).

Towers. The three towers on the east side represent the First Presidency of the Church and the Melchizedek Priesthood [The Book of Mormon of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints describes the work of Melchizedek in Salem in Alma 13:17-18. According to Alma, Melchizedek was King over the wicked people of Salem, but because of his righteousness, his people repented of their wickedness and became a peaceful city. - SOURCE]; the twelve pinnacles rising from the towers represent the Twelve Apostles. The three towers on the west side represent the Presiding Bishopric and the Aaronic Priesthood; the twelve pinnacles rising from the towers represent the High Council.

Battlements. The castle-like battlements that surround the temple symbolize a separation from the world as well as a protection of the holy ordinances practiced within its walls.

Earthstones.
The earthstones, located at the base of each buttress, represent the earth—the "footstool of God." Although the earth is currently a telestial kingdom, it will transition to a terrestrial kingdom at the coming of the Millennium; and at the end of one thousand years, it is destined to become a celestial kingdom.

Moonstones.
Located directly above the earthstones, the moon is depicted in its various phases around the temple. The changing moon can represent the stages of human progression from birth to resurrection or represent the patron's journey from darkness to light.

Sunstones. Located directly about the moonstones, the sunstones depict the sun—a symbol of the glory of the celestial kingdom.

Cloudstones.
High above the sunstones on the east center tower are two clouds with descending rays of light (originally planned to be one white and one black with descending trumpets.) The parallel of this symbolism is found in the Old Testament. Once temples were dedicated in ancient Israel, they were filled with the "cloud of the Lord." At Mount Sinai, the children of Israel saw this cloud as both dark and bright accompanied by the blasting of a trumpet.

Starstones.
Six-pointed stars represent the actual stars in the heaven. Upside-down five-pointed stars represent morning stars, compared to the "sons of God" in the scriptures. The large upright five-pointed stars may represent the governing power of the priesthood while the small upright five-pointed stars may represent the saving power of the priesthood for those who attach themselves to it.

Big Dipper.
High on the west center tower is a depiction of the Big Dipper, a constellation used by travelers for thousands of years to find the North Star. It is an appropriate symbol for the temple where patrons come to get their bearings on the journey home.

Handclasp.
Each of the center towers features a pair of clasped right hands identified as the "right hands of fellowship" cited in Galatians 2:9. In Jeremiah 31:32, the Lord uses the handclasp to denote covenant making—an act at the very heart of temple worship.

All-Seeing Eye. Located atop each of the center towers of the temple is the all-seeing eye of God, which represents God's ability to see all things.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #23
tinmenace

Beehive House

Quote:
The Beehive House was built in 1854 and served as home to Brigham Young when he was President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and governor of the Utah Territory.

A beehive, which is a symbol of industry, sits atop this charming home and reflects Brigham Young's belief in a strong work ethic.

SOURCE
Freemasonry meaning of the Beehive:
Quote:
The Beehive Symbolizes unity of purpose, with just one leader, for life and just one goal, the betterment of the hive. Each Grand Lodge should be as the Beehive, with a unity of purpose, with just one Leader, and just one goal, the betterment of the order. The fact is in most Grand Lodges, the only similarity to the Beehive is that they have only one Leader.

SOURCE
One leader (and that means that you are not a sovereign being, and if you happen to be a woman you're totally fucked!), one goal - the betterment of the ORDER (the New World Order).

Hmm!
Old 15-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #24
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

Read More HERE
Old 15-12-2007, 10:47 PM   #25
tinmenace

Quote:
Mormon Underwear [I kid you not]

Known to some is the fact that members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (or Mormon Church) wear a special kind of underwear in connection with their religion. This is true of most faithful adult members of the Church. (Mormon children are generally dressed the same as any other children.) The special underwear is called a "garment" by Mormons, and it is directly related to Mormon temples.

Garments are a symbolic gesture of the promises that Mormons have made to God. The garment is always worn under other clothing, next to the skin. In fact, for most people who wear it, the garment takes the place of regular underwear. Mormons begin wearing it during their first visit to the temple, wherein they receive individual instruction on how the garment should be worn and cared for, and furthermore, they undergo a sacred ceremony called the temple endowment. Solely during this ritual, additional special clothing is put on; by contrast, the garment or special underwear is worn at all times, both day and night, from then on. It serves as a constant reminder of the covenants made during the temple endowment.

Mormons believe in being "in the world, but not of it," and the garment helps in privately yet consistently setting temple-going Mormons apart from the world. A particularly sharp contrast is felt in today's society, where morals and modesty have deteriorated to a most horrific degree. Many moviemakers and clothing manufacturers, for example, design their respective products to reveal so much of the human body that virtually nothing is left to the imagination. Mormons, on the other hand, are encouraged through the modest length and cut of their temple-got garments to always dress appropriately. Devout Mormons further understand that in only a very few instances might the garment be removed, such as for swimming, using the bathroom, or being intimate in marriage. The reasons for keeping the garment on far outweigh the reasons for taking it off.

The special Mormon underwear consists of a top and bottom piece, and it is made from a variety of lightweight fabrics. There are some special colored temple garments that can be worn by members of the armed services, but for the vast majority of Mormons, garments are always white. This symbolizes physical and spiritual purity. It fosters a mindset of continual obedience to the Lord, which is crucial in keeping the covenants entered into in the temple. Through such obedience, a person can find physical and spiritual protection. The Lord God is enabled to grant promised blessings, fulfilling His side of the temple covenants. Thus, the garment is sacred to the wearer not for what it is, but for what it represents. The garment helps the wearer to focus his or her life on Jesus Christ and to thereby lay claim to the blessings promised to those who do so.

Mormons are not unique in the wearing of special clothing for religious purposes. Perhaps the most well-known example is the yarmulke, which is worn at special times by many Jewish men or at all times by devout orthodox Jews. Similarly, in some religions a minister or priest might wear a special collar that has religious significance, or nuns may wear special clothing that signifies the religious order to which they belong. In all cases the special clothing reflects the religious conviction of the wearer.

There is a historical precedent for wearing religious clothing. Mormons emphasize the fact that Adam and Eve wore clothing that was made for them by God before they left the Garden of Eden. Genesis 3:21 states that "unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them." Mormons believe that such clothing was provided as part of the religious instruction given to Adam and Eve by God. This is the same context in which Mormons receive the garment: as part of the religious instruction contained within the temple endowment.

Other religious figures throughout history have also worn special clothing as they performed their religious duties. For instance, Moses was commanded by the Lord (as recorded in Exodus 28:1-3) to place holy garments and priestly vestments upon Aaron and others in preparation for officiating in the tabernacle.

There is no professional clergy in the Mormon Church, so in some ways the garment serves as a symbol of the lay clergy, where both men and women share in the responsibilities and blessings of the priesthood, particularly in the temple.

For more information visit Mormon Underwear.

SOURCE
Oh-Kaaay!
Old 15-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #26
tinmenace

Quote:

Where do mormon garments come from?

Submitted by: Karen, Boston, MA

Garments are made at LDS church clothing centers. They are then made available to members of the mormon church through distribution centers. Church distribution centers sell scriptures, pictures of Jesus Christ, videos about the gospel, hymn books, and many other church supplies, as well as garments. Some websites claim to sell garments as well, but unless they are official church sites, it's usually a hoax.

LINK
The whole fucking thing is a HOAX !!

Not only are you paying a tithing, you're buying underwear from them and if you're not buying it from them, it's a hoax! OMG, hilarious!
Old 15-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #27
tinmenace

This is the LDS temple in Oakland Ca.

http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oakl...on_temple4.jpg

No windows.
Old 15-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #28
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

The whole fucking thing is a HOAX !!

Not only are you paying a tithing, you're buying underwear from them and if you're not buying it from them, it's a hoax! OMG, hilarious!
Hee hee
A good thread this one Tin Thanks!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #29
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Hee hee
A good thread this one Tin Thanks!
You're welcome! It's trippy, right?
Old 16-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #30
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
You're welcome! It's trippy, right?
Trippy ? What, as in TRIPS ? I have no idea.
Old 16-12-2007, 12:29 AM   #31
tinmenace

Quote:
Trippy ? What, as in TRIPS ? I have no idea.
Heheh! Reading this crap is like watching Freddie Got Fingered while on acid. See? That would be trippy!
Old 16-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #32
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

Heheh! Reading this crap is like watching Freddie Got Fingered while on acid. See? That would be trippy!
lol yeah I get it now
I know a number of mormons so I like this thread. They are proper brainwashed are mormons (generally speaking of course).

I spoke to a mormon the other day and asked her why it is ok to go to war just because Gordon B Hinckley (Mormon President and Prophet) says so. She said it's the word of god because he is a prophet. So I asked her if she would jump off a cliff if Gordon B Hinckley instructed her to and she said "Yes" "because it would be the word of god". Now that is really fucked up. I dont know whether to laugh of cry lol
Old 16-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #33
tinmenace

Quote:
lol yeah I get it now
I know a number of mormons so I like this thread. They are proper brainwashed are mormons (generally speaking of course).

I spoke to a mormon the other day and asked her why it is ok to go to war just because Gordon B Hinckley (Mormon President and Prophet) says so. She said it's the word of god because he is a prophet. So I asked her if she would jump off a cliff if Gordon B Hinckley instructed her to and she said "Yes" "because it would be the word of god". Now that is really fucked up. I dont know whether to laugh of cry lol
Wow! That is mind-control for ya!

My family on my Dad's side are all Mormon. I love my cousins and my aunt and them just fine. Great people, but their religion is pretty fucked up and it's never a topic of discussion when I visit with them. Trust me, I've had some nasty experiences with Mormons, when I was a little girl. They (grown men - strangers to me, but members of the church) always were trying to grope me and stick their tongues in my mouth. Yeah, child abuse at Mormon temples? I don't have any doubt in my mind about it. Had it not been for my overly protective father, I think I might have ended up a victim of theirs too.
Old 16-12-2007, 01:12 AM   #34
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

Wow! That is mind-control for ya!

My family on my Dad's side are all Mormon. I love my cousins and my aunt and them just fine. Great people, but their religion is pretty fucked up and it's never a topic of discussion when I visit with them. Trust me, I've had some nasty experiences with Mormons, when I was a little girl. They (grown men - strangers to me, but members of the church) always were trying to grope me and stick their tongues in my mouth. Yeah, child abuse at Mormon temples? I don't have any doubt in my mind about it. Had it not been for my overly protective father, I think I might have ended up a victim of theirs too.
Yes I can see how that could happen in an enviroment of that type
I know nice mormons too and I believe they mean well but they are usually brainwashed in believing in the mormon scam.
Old 16-12-2007, 01:14 AM   #35
tinmenace

Quote:
Yes I can see how that could happen in an enviroment of that type
I know nice mormons too and I believe they mean well but they are usually brainwashed in believing in the mormon scam.
Absolutely. Much like the lower ranking Freemasons. They have NO idea of the sorcery being performed with their hijacked energies.
Old 16-12-2007, 01:23 AM   #36
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

Absolutely. Much like the lower ranking Freemasons. They have NO idea of the sorcery being performed with their hijacked energies.
Yeah sort of but I believe that even freemasons in the lowest part of the pyramid ARE all aware that they are involved in corruption. Yeah they may be nice people to talk to sometimes and maybe have great talents sometimes but hey...

But yeah I agree most freemasons probably dont know what is really going on with their "hijacked energies".
Old 16-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #37
kasalt

I didn't know you were raised Mormon Tinmenace. With Mitt Romney running for president, Mormonism is now in the spotlight. Do you think these quotes from the Book of Mormon might become an issue in his campaign?

2 Nephi 5: 21
21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.
24 And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey.
25 And the Lord God said unto me: They shall be a scourge unto thy seed, to stir them up in remembrance of me; and inasmuch as they will not remember me, and hearken unto my words, they shall scourge them even unto destruction.

Moses 7: 8, 22
8 For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a blackness came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were despised among all people.
22 And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them.

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 01:52 AM   #38
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
I didn't know you were raised Mormon Tinmenace.
I'll come back to answer your other question, but I just wanted to jump in and say that I wasn't raised Mormon. Just my family on my Dad's side are Mormon. My father converted to Judaism when I was little, and my Mom is your typical mind-controlled dogma ridden Christian. I was exposed to it all, but religion was never forced on us. In fact my Dad insisted that it wouldn't be.

Old 16-12-2007, 02:37 AM   #39
lizzy

Just was a point of interest , In the book , Transformation of America, written by a deprogrammed mind controlled sex slave , she names Romney the Father and the son , Mitt as participates in her past ordeal.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 02:56 AM   #40
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Just was a point of interest , In the book , Transformation of America, written by a deprogrammed mind controlled sex slave , she names Romney the Father and the son , Mitt as participates in her past ordeal.
I don't recall that. Did she mention them by name? Do you recall which chapter?