Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 20-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #181
snakesnladders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
No, seriously, I don't.

Why isn't the guy naming names and exposing these pedophiles, instead of doing an interview for tv cameras and just insinuating it?
many abuse victims find it hard to speak out until years later; some never do due to the trauma of the memories and associated feelings they dont want to relive.

this guy is brave and tough for speaking out. you should support him not give him crap.

he's probably risking his life as well in speaking out and he probably knows it.

if you want more done, take the info he gave and search to find out who the people he referred to might be. he talked about a mogul - one other poster noted it would probably be possible to identify the guy from what he said anyway is someone wanted to.

the question is why haven't the police followed this up? it's on youtube in the public arena. why haven't THEY done some research to id the mogul and arrest him or search him?

why?

because the whole planet is corrupt and run by freaks, that's why.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #182
jet199

The Vanity Fair article on Woody Allen from 1992

I showed this to someone recently and they said "It is indeed savage, but if it's true what of his artistic achievement? Does it matter?"

Fan boys are as big a problem as conspiracies in showbiz. Even when stuff comes out in the press there are a large number of people who will defend the pervert because they made a couple of good movies. How many people defend Roman Polanski saying it was statutory rape when actually it was the anal rape of a child. (He plea bargained down to statutory rape, pleaded guilty, admitted it wasn't consensual).
jet199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #183
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet199 View Post

I showed this to someone recently and they said "It is indeed savage, but if it's true what of his artistic achievement? Does it matter?"

Fan boys are as big a problem as conspiracies in showbiz. Even when stuff comes out in the press there are a large number of people who will defend the pervert because they made a couple of good movies. How many people defend Roman Polanski saying it was statutory rape when actually it was the anal rape of a child. (He plea bargained down to statutory rape, pleaded guilty, admitted it wasn't consensual).
my god, ive just read all 8 pages...what the fuck man.

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #184
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet199 View Post

when someome excuses these guys_that is the brainwashing and subtle mind control from years of watching tv/movies msm coming into effect...

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #185
dolores1

And still this rape continues.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013, 12:56 AM   #186
trixie

Very good interview of Corey Feldman- talks about his friend Corey Haim, being snubbed at Oscars even though his films made over a billion dollars- obviously Hollywood has to cover up the pedophilia:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...story.cnn.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/pmt.01.html

MORGAN: Corey Feldman, every child of the '80s grow up with the star of The Goonies, Gremlins, and Stand by Me and which spiraled downwards into one of the brat pack's true " Lost Boys.

If you memoir his "Coreyography" as a disturbing look on the very darkest side of Hollywood. And he's in the chair tonight for a prime time exclusive interview.

Corey welcome to you.

COREY FELDMAN, ACTOR: Hello Piers. Thank you for having me and thank you for recent support.

MORGAN: Well, listen it's a pleasure, because anyone let me remember the '80s at all for that reason.

FELDMAN: Exactly.

MORGAN: (inaudible) "The Lost Boys, remembers you of the two Coreys. Well, you know, very famous and both had a lot of problems dealing against with the fame and the money and everything that comes with that.

Sean Penn I thought was very interesting that it may just be that you would have had these problems and people that have these problems in Hollywood might have them real life.

FELDMAN: That's just...

MORGAN: What would you think about?

FELDMAN: That's -- he's exactly right. I say that all the time in interviews. As, you know, people always want to focus on Hollywood because well we're famous.

So, yeah if you're famous you're going to talk about it on the news. What about the millions of kids across the world that still deal with drugs and alcohol problems? They still end up in rehab. They still end up loosing everything or destroying their lives? It happens in all walks of life, in all races, but of course those aren't on the spotlight, you know.

MORGAN: It's a searingly (ph) honest book, I've got to say. I mean some of it is very difficult to read it's so honest.

And you talked about the really dark sleazy side of Hollywood focusing a lot on a piece that you suffered and Corey Haim suffered. And now, there's, you know, physical and sexual abuse as well as mental abuse. Tell me about that.

FELDMAN: Well, yeah, my story in and of itself is fairly tragic. And I did have a very, very rough up bringing. I endured a lot of abuse, I endured a lot of pain in my childhood. I did not choose this life. It was chosen for me.

I wasn't a guy who, you know, came to Hollywood with big dreams and decided he wanted to be a star and all that kind of stuff. It wasn't like that for me.

For me it was more like I guess what you would compare to child's slavery or being born into royalty. You could look at it whichever way you choose, either way it's a forced life. It's not a freedom of choice, like most human beings on this earth have the right to choose.

For me it was this is what you're going to be and before I was old enough to internalize what that choice was it was there and there was no taking it back.

So, the struggle became how will you move forward from this point. Will you embrace it? Will you continue to use this as your strategy as your guide as your goal? Or will you move back from it and try to create a different path?

Well, by the time I was old enough to even know what that decision was, it was far too late. I had to go forward. So, here I am today.

MORGAN: I mean, what's extraordinary as you say, when you were seven years old when you effectively became a star, as a commercial actor. You were the prime bread winner in the family. To make it worst with this money coming in, both the parents suffered all the problems with drugs and you moved on to cocaine after finding your own mother's stash.

I mean, as you say this is not a normal upbringing. It's a very abusive scenario for a young boy to be growing up in. And yet you also said a few things that it was only really two years of your life, the hard drug partying time. And yet, you still, known even now as the cokehead Corey which much be quite drawing (ph) how do you try and shrug that off? How do you get over the partying side? But it's just a small part of your life.

FELDMAN: You know, Piers I think I tried to shrug it off for the last 20 years, but that didn't work.

So, instead I've written a book, you know, if you can't kind of side step it or imagine the people who get passed it then you have to really start internalizing and investigating why. Why is it that people want so much to put this branding on me? What is the purpose? What's the driving force?

And then, I started to realize, as I became older wiser maybe, little more mature maybe. I started to realize that the driving force is people are ashamed. People have their own secrets. People have their own things that may have done to me through a course of action that they were hoping would kind of get covered up and go away.

And, you know, I became inspired with all of these notion really when I saw what happened with my dear friend Corey after he passed and was snubbed (ph) at the Oscars. That was it. That was a final straw for me.

I then realized that that very moment I get it. We are being asked to be erased from history. They're basically trying to erase our legacy, everything that we achieved. This guy earned over a billion dollars. I mean literally his films, if you go back and do the math his films alone not including mine, earned a billion dollars at the Hollywood Box Office. And yet, what is he? Where is he? Why would he be ignored at the Oscars? That to me made no sense.

And so, I started looking at the bigger picture. What's the real demon? The real demon is, that things happen to this kid that was straight masochistic, awful, terrible, I mean torturous. And he was literally demonized and not just in the sense that the things that were done to him but it's more about the sense of the things that were done as a result of the things that were done to him.

So basically instead of , you know, allowing him the ability to recover from the things that happened to him which he wasn't unfortunately able to, I had the same type of things done to me not to a severe measure as him but I still had very, you know, difficult things that I dealt with. I was able to get pass them to the point that I'm still here today. I'm still alive and luckily sober and able to deal with it.

He unfortunately is not here today. He did get himself together. He was in much better shape before he passed. He did not die of drugs as I said when I was on Larry King. I said when the toxicology reports come out, we will find that he was not in fact on drugs and it was not because of drugs but it was because of a lifelong of abusing himself as a result of the things...

MORGAN: Right.

FELDMAN: ... that happen to him as a kid. And that's really the moral of the story. Things happen to us as kids -- somebody felt bad about it so instead of taking the blame they took the shame and they tried to sweep us into the carpet, now its like our legacy didn't exist. Well, it did.

MORGAN: One of the extraordinary relationships that you've cultivated was with somebody who would know that better than almost anybody else in Hollywood -- Michael Jackson. When we come back after the break, I want to talk to you about your relationship with Michael. And obviously he's not here to tell the story. He died at 50 -- another tragic, the early victim of the Hollywood system many would say.

FELDMAN: Yes, indeed.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

I'm sure most of you are aware that we lost the world's greatest entertainer this week. And I want to not only dedicate this show to him because without Michael Jackson, I won't be performing on stage tonight.

(END OF VIDEO CLIP)

MORGAN: Corey Feldman the performing with his band, The Truth Movement, shortly after Michael Jackson's death and I'm back with my prime time exclusive now with Corey talking about revealing the memoir Coreyography. You relationship with Michael Jackson was clearly a very important one to you. Had its ups and downs you fell out within briefly and he was a mentor in other moments and obviously then he died age 50. What is your overview of that relationship?

FELDMAN: Well, he was the big brother I never had quite honestly. He was everything to me as a kid. He taught me so many things. He's taught me about loving animals, vegetarianism, animal rights, environmental issues, caring about your fans, how to treat your fans, the fact that the moment that you meet your fans may just be a fleeting moment to you and something that you're in the middle of things that you got to take time for. But to them they're going to remember this moment for the rest of their lives. So how important it is with that exchange and how you treat them a lot.

MORGAN: He also, obviously had a difficult relationship with his father. And you had obviously similar difficult relationship with both your parents.

FELDMAN: Yeah.

MORGAN: Did you discuss that together? Was he helpful in that sense?

FELDMAN: We discussed everything, you know what I mean, and it was literally like a big brother, little brother relationship where we've talked about everything, I would talk about the abuse that I endured in school which is also in the book, the abuse with my parents and also the difficulties of having to go to work everyday instead of being able to play. You know both of us shared that similarity. We were robbed of our childhoods. We weren't able to just have sleepovers or go play at the arcade with other kids or take your bike down the street and do what you want. That didn't exist for us. That wasn't a reality. So instead we ought to, you know, go for meeting to meeting and, you know, sit in a room full of people all day and be judged and have people question you about everything that you do, again, life under the microscope, totally different, a very different perspective than most people ever have the experience of having.

MORGAN: Your first marijuana joint was apparently with River Phoenix.

FELDMAN: Yeah.

MORGAN: Obviously we talked about the other Corey before the break there and Michael now three people who are no longer with us. I mean does part of you Corey feel, fortunate to still be alive?

FELDMAN: Thank God. God bless. I feel so fortunate, so fortunate, you know, I saw you talking on the talk the other day you were appearing on that show and you had said that, you know, is it possible for Corey to have a comeback and the things that he has to overcome. And I thank you for that because it's always good to out those thoughts in people's mind. So let's see how he's going to do it. But quite honestly I don't feel like I've ever gone anywhere, and one of the few people that I know that has consistently worked for almost 40 years now and I've never stopped. I do three films a year generally. Of course they haven't been the big hundred million dollar smash films like they used to be but that's OK. I'm all right with it because I'm still working and I'm being creative and I'm doing what I love to do.

I have my first theatrical release coming in over a decade this January which is called the M Words and directed by the legendary art house director Henry Jaglom and its being mainstream theatrically released. So I'm very excited to even be in the game to be honest and I'm very humbled by it. That said, I'm also very grateful just to be on earth. I have a beautiful son. I have a beautiful life today. I've overcome a great many things both professionally and personally. So, I think more than anything, this book is more of a testament to the fact that not only have I survived it but I've learned how to survive it and be happy and that's the big thing. I am happy. I love my life. I love life itself. I love helping people and I love spending time with my child. So the rest is just gravy really.

MORGAN: Well Corey it's a fascinating book. It's searing like I said and anyone who wants to know what the dark side of Hollywood is like and the upside as well when it happens...

FELDMAN: Yes. I mean that's a lot of good stuff they do right I mean there's a lot of happy moments...

MORGAN: No, certainly, it's not completely upsetting, but the upsetting stuff is very upsetting and I applaud you for being so candid about it. It's a great lesson for people, who want to know why guys let you perhaps got off the rails as well. This is why ...

FELDMAN: But you did bring up a good point, you did bring up a good point Piers which is that, I did go off the rails but it was only for two years, you know ...

MORGAN: Right.

FELDMAN: ... a lot of people want to keep you in that hole, and I wanted this truth to come out. There are people that really open up their eyes and examine it and go wait a minute, let's think back. When did he have his problems again? Oh yeah, that was like history ago, and yeah ...

MORGAN: Yeah. Well, Corey, it's great to see you back, great to see you talking to so eloquently about all this. Thanks for coming and the books called Coreyography, it's a great -- a great-memoirs of a fascinating life. Corey thanks very much indeed. FELDMAN: Thank you Piers, I appreciate it.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17

Last edited by trixie; 30-10-2013 at 01:02 AM.
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #187
sheepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Michael Bass partnered with Corey Haim in the lease of a home, in which Haim lived with Bass and his mother in later years. Bass wanted to use the home as a fundraiser to buy toys for Russian children but the ploy turned out to be a scam. While Haim was trying to fire him, Bass phoned in a false report to police that Haim tried to threaten him and had Haim arrested. Feldman posted Haim’s bail and Bass made a statement that Haim was still under contract to him for another 18 months. (Sounds like familiar tactics?)

Seems all you have to do in Hollywood to get rewarded for taking down a defector is change your name:

“But long before he was known as Edward Bass the producer, he was Michael Bass, the ex-con turned Hollywood promoter who staged some glitzy and controversial celebrity-driven events around town in
the late 1980s and 1990s.”
Interesting that you should mention, Michael Bass. I met him briefly in the late 90s in Moscow where I lived and worked at the time. A very dislikeable creature. A lot of rumours were circulating about him at the time - from pimping underage Russian girls to wealthy and powerful individuals to shipping Russian orphans illegally out of Russia to the USA by bribing the authorities in charge of the orphanages. Apparently, his depraved activities in Russia were only stopped when the Russian government finally stepped in. There were also allegations of he himself having a penchant for underage Russian models and prostitutes some of whom reportedly contracted HIV from him. Whether or not these allegations were true, I simply do not know but he certainly was a very much talked about expat presence in Moscow in the 90s.

The Exile, a satirical Moscow rag, often published hit-pieces on the notorious Mr Bass.

http://exiledonline.com/old-exile/va...feature48.html

Mark Tabbi the editor for the Exile even suggested that he had received a veiled death threat from Bass which he reported to the FBI, which in turn did nothing.

Quote:
The thing about Russia is you really never know. You never know when you're safe, and you never know when you're in danger either. Anything can happen.

Early on I had this situation with this pimp named Michael Bass, who made a fairly serious threat to my life. So I had to split town and negotiate safe passage back with some other gangsters.

My life has never been threatened. How is a death threat carried out?

In Russia they have this thing called a krysha, which means "roof." It's your mafia protection. I published this thing on this pimp, and he called me up on the phone and he said, "Matt, I don't know what to do. My roof wants to have you wacked, but I don't feel good about that. You know what I'm saying?" He didn't say "I'm going to kill you." He just let me know there was this discussion going on. And he's not sure how he's going to come down on the issue.

I went to the FBI after that happened, because this guy happened to be an American citizen. And I complained to them, saying that these guys were threatening me. Their advice was, "Observe normal safety precautions." I was like, thanks a lot! I remember the FBI guy like it was yesterday. I was telling him this story in the basement of the embassy, and he wasn't listening to me because he was enjoying a cold Diet Coke so much. It was like he'd never had a Diet Coke before.

What made you decide it was serious enough you wanted to leave town?

This guy Bass was in a lot of trouble generally. He was constantly borrowing money from people and getting in scrapes. He was always on the verge of getting killed himself—he was actually kidnapped a couple of times. He was a real doubledealing swindler-scumbag. And when he was in trouble he would often get so desperate... not having much experience with this sort of thing, I thought maybe that if he needed to prove himself to some other underworld figure, I could easily see how someone like me could become expendable.

So I left town and ended up talking to the people who were the real gangsters in the situation, and worked it out.
http://www.tinyrevolution.com/mt/archives/001695.html

Last edited by sheepy; 03-11-2013 at 09:02 AM.
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #188
sheepy

Later Ames and Tabbi went on to write "The Exile: Sex, Drugs, and Libel in the New Russia" which is still available on Amazon today.

Not sure if the review of the book on Amazon was actually penned by Michael Bass himself (I somehow doubt it more likely by Ames or Tabbi) but it nevertheless gives a small insight into the kind of people whose connections go back to Hollywood.

Quote:
By Michael Bass This review is from Michael Bass: The Exile: Sex, Drugs, and Libel in the New Russia (Paperback)

As a former Moscow resident, I was in many a run-in with authors Ames and Taibbi, and not always on friendliest of terms. Indeed, no small amount of the titular libel in "the eXile: Sex, Drugs, and Libel in the New Russia," their tell-all book about the decadent glory days of mid-90s Moscow, is directed toward yours truly and the boys' longstanding feud with myself -- so it seems they're still earning points at my expense! Even if most of what they say about me is exagerated, if not falsehood, I hold no grudges. For in spite of all their showy spleen and venting of frivolous personal vendettas, Ames and Taibbi can't help but write about the Moscow they love with a warmth and glow that is unmatched anywhere. From the get-rich-quick schemes, to the shady deals, to the fast living and fancy cars and, yes, the prostitutes, this book describes it all to a T -- with wit, compassion, and honesty. Of course, if you were there in Moscow in the mid-to-late 1990s you probably don't need to read the book -- you lived the dream. But for all others, this book is as close as you'll probably come to having been there in the flesh. My Moscow gone by... I miss it so.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R8M5JR3N4E3F

Last edited by sheepy; 03-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #189
sxmrx

I was a huge fan of River Phoenix as a teen, I know he appeared in some Spielberg films, and alongside one of the Coreys, and he died in suspicious circumstances, anyone got any good info on his bbackground? I know he was in a cult and found this : I'm betting hundreds of kids were chosen from these cults for acting, and procured for these sickos.http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...er_phoenix.htm

The fatal overdose of River Phoenix on Halloween night leaves hanging a host of questions concerning his death. Why is it, for instance, that three days later medical examiners announced that autopsy tests were inconclusive - but ruled out foul play. If the cause of death was unknown, how could the coroner possibly dismiss the possibility of murder? Toxicology tests revealed that the morphine levels of the cocaine and heroin ingested by Phoenix were respectively lethal. The day after he overdosed, the question reverberated on Hollywood streets: "Who killed River Phoenix?"

The conclusion that Phoenix died of an accidental overdose seems premature. No one knows how the narcotics were administered. No needle marks were found. The identity of his supplier is known. He is not some shadow melting back into narco-obscurity. Five witnesses, according to unconfirmed reports, accompanied Phoenix to a West Hollywood apartment at 10:40 p.m., on October 30, before departing for the Viper Room. One homosexual Los Angeles tabloid reported that the drug dealer who gave Phoenix the fatal dose "has been seen back in action at the club." If so, why wasn't he so much as questioned by police?

Media interest in the Family was eroded by false reports that Argentine prosecutors had been hamstrung by a lack of medical evidence. In fact, the death of River Phoenix coincided with investigations of the Family spreading across Latin America. The last thing the cult needed was a popular junkie film star shattering the news vacuum in the U.S. media by expanding, in some Hollywood fanzine, on his sexual initiation in a cult with notorious international political connections.

In fact, River Phoenix had a reputation for talking too much. In the press, the Phoenix family has distanced itself from Berg's flock, emphasizing their separation from the Children of God. "We were flower children," John Phoenix (River's father, who refuses to tell reporters his true name) told People magazine in September, 1987: "We were full of faith and loved everybody." John Phoenix was so deeply rooted in the cult that he was named "Archbishop of Venezuela" by the group. Rainbow Phoenix, River's sister, told Life in August, 1987 that she debuted as a performer at South American shopping plazas. "We used to sing and hand out pamphlets," she said. "But after two years in Venezuela, the family wanted out of the cult." Arlene Phoenix, River's mother, complained, 'the guy running it got crazy. He sought to attract rich disciples through sex. No way.'"

The veneer of bohemian innocence was shattered in 1991 when, in Details magazine, River recalled his childhood in the cult. He admitted in this interview that he had intercourse at age four and sex with other children until the age of 10.

River Phoenix violated the cult's stricture of secrecy by discussing his early sexuality with reporters. Two years later, on All Hallow's Eve, at the most critical period in the Family's history, he was poisoned with a drug overdose. Had he lived, River Phoenix could have proven to be a dangerous liability to the cult, confirming reports of sexual abuse and child prostitution circulating throughout South America, but largely snubbed by the domestic press. Moses Berg's Family sleeps with powerful political allies.

Did one of them have reason to silence River Phoenix?
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #190
sheepy

'This thing is getting out of hand': Corey Feldman's mother Sheila Kenner hits back at his explosive tell-all that claims she abused him and force fed him diet pills.

Quote:
Corey Feldman has detailed the abuse he allegedly suffered at the hand of his mother Sheila Kenner in his new autobiography Coreyography: A Memoir.

Now she has hit back with her own version of what went down with her child actor son who appeared in such '80s hits as Gremlins and The Lost Boys.

The former Playboy model told RadarOnline, 'I’m stressed, but I’m trying. It’s very hard to deal with. It really is. I just have to deal with it.'
Quote:
Of the abuse claims, Sheila tells Radar, 'There’s always good with bad. It’s not all negative. The business has been very, very good to our family.'

The mother was in the business herself long before her son started working in grammar school. For a while, she was a Playboy bunny.

'I’ve been around it for so long. I was just a kid myself when I had Corey,' she argues.
Quote:
When asked about the sexual abuse her son, along with Lost Boys co-star and friend Corey Haim, Sheila doesn't show sympathy, but instead turns the focus back on her.

'I have more to write about than you do, Corey!' offers the Hollywood native.

'I was an adult around all that stuff.'
I 100% agree with the poster who posted the comment:

Quote:
The clincher for me is her reaction when the subject of Corey's sexual abuse came up. The way she turned things back around on herself, not even addressing what happened to him, owning any responsibility or showing remorse matches what Corey has been saying about her all along. So if anything she's possibly proving that he's not a liar.
They're bang on the money!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...se-claims.html

Wonder why he chose to dress like Michael Jackson to promote his 'explosive' biography on his abuse? Hmmm...

Last edited by sheepy; 05-11-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #191
andy1033

What makes me sick is the same people that moaned about the catholic church, and how they ignore all this when they look upto the people that are into the same thing, ie hollywood, and jewish rabbis etc....

They ignore facts about people that they look upto, or the media gets them to like, but they hate on the catholic church and some how think that was the only group that used those tactics.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #192
oneeyeopen
Inactive

Says the guy who use to chill with Michael Jackson...

Yeah ok.
oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #193
troyhand
Banned

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latest...e-in-new-book/
New - 8 November 2013
Corey Feldman terrified for his safety after revealing Hollywood's dark side in new book

Quote:
Actor COREY FELDMAN is living in fear following the publication of his new autobiography, Coreyology, because he's convinced the sick Hollywood executives and stars who preyed on him and other child stars, like late pal Corey Haim, in the 1980s are out to silence him.

The Lost Boys star opens up about the sex abuse he was subjected to as a teen by big name Tinseltown players, who are still active in the industry today.

Feldman doesn't name names in the book, insisting it's not his job to incriminate people - but there is one former talent manager he has identified, convicted child molester Martin Weiss, who pleaded no contest to abusing a young artist in 2011. He was sentenced to a year in jail but released the same day after it was agreed he had already served the time in the run-up to the case.

Appearing on U.S. news show Access Hollywood Live on Thursday (07Nov13), Feldman said, "I know a lot of these monsters are definitely still working in the industry... Marty Weiss... is out there. If he wants to put a hit on me, hey, I believe God protects me from evil like that... (but) I am very scared.

"As much as I go out there with bravery and confidence and I talk like I'm positive, I still have my moments where I question it... Last night, I was sitting there going, 'Oh my God, a whole nother (sic) day of interviews. Am I doing the right thing? God, please give me guidance.'"

And Feldman admits he's not getting a lot of support from his family and friends as he opens up about his troubled past in the revealing new book.

He adds, "My mom doesn't support this. Judy Haim, Corey's mum, doesn't support this. All these people are coming out, trying to say that I'm a liar for telling my story... I didn't even wanna tell my story, I was scared to tell my story, but I just knew somewhere in my heart this has to be done."

In Coreyology, Feldman also opens up about the physical abuse he experienced at the hands of his mother, who battled drug abuse when he was younger. She has denied the allegations while her son claims she "blocked it out purposefully".
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #194
pound

Feldman was recently on "The View":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdoTVlJnBhU
Old 08-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #195
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Oh, and it seems that if it isn't Downey making these posts, that someone wants it to appear as if he does. He would know these things, the best and worst......

I read Anthony Kiedis' (Red Hot Chili Peppers) autobiography called Scar Tissue. He essentially grew up in Hollywood and was a child actor who appeared in commercials and had a bit part in a mainsteam soft core movie, and once shared a bed with Cher when he was 12 (his drug dealer dad somehow knew Sonny and Cher) but it wasn't sexual; though he said she essentially undressed in front of him. His dad gave him drugs at 11, and also set up Anthony's first sexual experience at 11 or 12 with one of his father's girlfriends. He talked about RHCP having a bit part in Downey's film Less Than Zero, and said it was creepy, because the movie essentially mirrored what Downey's life was like at that time. There is a famous scene where Downey is found by his friends performing sex acts with a man for cocaine debts..... Hollywood.. Yuck.

Anthony Kiedis in the soft core film at 12 or 13;

Anthony Kiedis 13 Years old in 1978 film Jokes My Folks Never Told Me RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS RHCP - YouTube

Totally absorbed by Hollywood from a very young age, I'm sure there's a few things Anthony left out of his book.

Blackie Dammett on his son Anthony Kiedis - Help My Kids A Rockstar [PART 1] - YouTube

Anthony's dad on why he felt doing these things with his son was OK....
Interestingly, here's Kiedis's dad playing a drug dealer in the Richard Donner directed Lethal Weapon (1987).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUlfNMTc6Xc

I'm sure Cher was once in a relationship with David Geffen (Geffen mentioned earlier in this thread).

Here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-geffen-289539
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #196
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyeopen View Post
Says the guy who use to chill with Michael Jackson...

Yeah ok.
michael jackson was not a pedo ...
(the boy he was charged for touching came clean after michael's death.)
but, feel free to carry on hating.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:58 AM   #197
turdmuppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Bonnie Cox did some research & she came up with this, not saying it's correct, but very interesting:

Jeryll Cohen, of Watenmaker’s firm reminded me of Jeff Cohen, who was one of Corey Feldman’s costars in the movie “The Goonies”. This is where I began my search for the rapists of the “Two Coreys”.

I found this interview from Cohen, who played “Chunk” in the movie:

“JC: I went away to college in Berkeley to get away from L.A. When I was younger, I was really into The Little Rascals, Abbott & Costello and The Three Stooges. [As I got older,] I became more interested in the behind the scenes people like Jeffrey Katzenberg, Louis B. Mayer, David Geffen. I love entertainment, so I went to law school at UCLA and now I have an entertainment law firm. I represent artists, protect their interests, etc. Yeah, Chunk’s now an entertainment lawyer in Beverley Hills.” Source http://pop-break.com/2010/07/16/inte...m-the-goonies/

Spielberg was a writer for “The Goonies” and executive producer - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089218/

Spielberg, Geffen and Katzenberg were the founders of “Dreamworks” (you know, the one with the Neverland Logo of the little boy on the moon that Michael Jackson created but was rewarded with a door slammed in his face?)

Some information on Geffen and Cohen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Cohen_%28actor%29
David Geffen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Geffen is openly gay. Not that that makes him a pedophile, but it doesn’t exactly make him chaste either. And considering he thinks he has a right to other people’s creations, I don’t much care what people read into that statement.

Corey Feldman –
Corey Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corey Haim
Corey Haim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Edison Twins, is Haim’s first T.V. appearance
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083410/

Corey Feldman and Robert Downey Jr.
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/4616/enq0213.html Is this the guy that Haim accused Feldman of “still hanging around with?” Scroll halfway down.

Haim’s feature film debut was “First Born” With Robert Downey, Jr. – Click Here On Haim’s Wikipedia page, I found this:

“I was ten (sic), and I’ll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you’re comin’ to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah” Source

Now, why wouldn’t Downey get accused of child molestation? Haim slept in the same bedroom (a loft no less! Just like Michael Jackson’s two story bedroom!) and he did this for a whole six to eight weeks every day.

Silver Bullet with Stephen King and Dino De Laurentis. Stanley Jaffe is the producer of “First Born” that convinced Haim to leave his father’s management and get an agent in L.A. Jaffe was a graduate of Wharton School for Business. That is an Illuminati institution.

David Seltzer is Haim’s director/writer in “Lucas”. Haim turned 14 on the set of Lucas. He was offered that role the same day Rob Reiner offered him River Phoenix’s role in “Stand by Me” – Corey Feldman was cast in this film. This is the same age that BOTH boys claimed they were abused.

Since both boys accused each other of knowing about it and not doing anything (Haim claims Feldman gave him cocaine to snort right after it happened in an episode of “The Two Corey’s) We can also add possible suspects Seltzer and Reiner to that list. This fits the profile timeline of when this was going on.

A quote from Seltzer:
“Not in a negative way, but he was something of a magnet and he knew it." Haim had read for River Phoenix's role in Stand By Me while eating lunch in director Rob Reiner's backyard, and got the part the same day that he was offered Lucas. He later said he would not have changed his decision” Source

The Lost Boys was the first film the “Two Corey’s” starred in Together, released in 1987. But according to Haim, he was fourteen and a half when he was “raped”. Haim was probably fifteen when he began filming “The Lost Boys” or close to 14 and half. The creators of this film were Joel Schumacher, Harvey Bernard (Who also did “The Goonies” which Feldman starred in and Spielberg exec. produced) and Richard Donner. Of the listed director/producers, writers and cast of “Lost Boys” every one is Jewish except for Jason Patric.

Feldman and Haim became friends when meeting while both went for the role of “Mouth” in “The Goonies”.

Next came “Licensed to Drive”, which was filmed in 1987 and released in 1988. It was directed by Greg Beeman, John Davis, Andrew Licht, and Jefferey Mueller (both of the latter worked together on “Little Monsters”.

Next, both Corey’s starred in “Dream a Little Dream”, with Marc Rosso and D.E. Eisenberg and “Blown Away” directed by Brenton Spencer and produced by Peter Simpson.

Both Corey’s are Jewish also. Makes you wonder why these men would brutalize their own.

So we have possibles Rob Reiner, Robert Downey Jr., Steven Spielberg, Joel Schumacher, Harvey Bernard, Richard Donner, David Seltzer and David Geffen as suspects in this “group of men”.

If they are clean, they KNOW and party and do business with Pedophiles in this industry.

I tried desperately to find out who Corey Feldman’s rapist was, but all I could find was reference to an assistant he will not name.

Haim accused Feldman, in that episode of the “Two Corey’s” of still being friends with the man who raped him. That episode was taped in 2008.

Michael Bass partnered with Corey Haim in the lease of a home, in which Haim lived with Bass and his mother in later years. Bass wanted to use the home as a fundraiser to buy toys for Russian children but the ploy turned out to be a scam. While Haim was trying to fire him, Bass phoned in a false report to police that Haim tried to threaten him and had Haim arrested. Feldman posted Haim’s bail and Bass made a statement that Haim was still under contract to him for another 18 months. (Sounds like familiar tactics?)

Seems all you have to do in Hollywood to get rewarded for taking down a defector is change your name:

“But long before he was known as Edward Bass the producer, he was Michael Bass, the ex-con turned Hollywood promoter who staged some glitzy and controversial celebrity-driven events around town in
the late 1980s and 1990s.” Source

An article accompanying Feldman’s “Nightline” interview reveals that Haim’s family is not impressed with the “too little, too late” revelations:

“There still seems to be a rift between Feldman and Haim's family. When Haim died in 2010, Feldman was not invited to the funeral and when Nightline reached out to Haim's mother for comment, she told them she wasn't going to respond to anything Feldman had to say, and wishes he would only talk about himself.” Source

Of course this interview with Feldman came out this month and there are the articles that not only make light of those revelations but call Feldman a liar, suggesting he is just drumming up publicity for himself. (Let’s forget that his friend is DEAD and the trauma sent him into drugs at the age of fourteen!) Click here for Slimeball Press

From a People Magazine Interview with Haim:

“As an adult, he didn't rule out that substance abuse may have been a response to the trauma of sexual abuse: That began, he said, when he was only 14 or 15 and his abuser (whose identity he never revealed) was in his 40s.” Source

Corey Haim was 14 or 15 between 1985 and 1986. Of the “Hollywood Moguls” that would have been in their 40’s between 1985 and 1986 are:

Steven Spielberg (40-41), Rob Reiner (38-39), Joel Schumacher (46), David Geffen (42), David Seltzer (45). And those “surrounding” them that were friends of this group.

Of this group, Michael Jackson has been victimized (at least financially) by Spielberg and Geffen.

Photographer David Zimmerman was the low life that testified on HLN Network that Michael was a drug addict. Nobody is even paying attention to the autopsy report. You don’t become a drug addict over a period of 20+ years and not have it show up damage in your liver or other organs.

Richard Donner the director and producer is one of the molesters
turdmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 02:24 PM   #198
st jimmy

Corey Feldman specifically pointed to one really, really big star (not named whether actor or producer) that sexually abused Haim for several years starting on the set of Lucas in Chicago, in 1985 when Haim was 14 years...

1) A big star in 1985, when Lucas was filmed, and still one of the biggest stars in 2013 (when Feldman published his book) “making money hand over fist”.

2) At the time that the abuse of Haim first took place, in 1985, this star was 42 years old.

See a list of the 50 biggest stars from 1942: http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1942
(archived here: http://archive.is/DdwCn)
See a list of the biggest stars from 1943: http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1943
(archived here: http://archive.is/IqPFQ)

3) This star has never come out as gay, has a reputation of a family man and even has children of his own.
http://oohlo.com/2017/12/07/corey-ha...eing-revealed/
(archived here: http://archive.is/FBzH7)

Last edited by st jimmy; 01-02-2018 at 02:27 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:35 AM   #199
anniepeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Corey Feldman specifically pointed to one really, really big star (not named whether actor or producer) that sexually abused Haim for several years starting on the set of Lucas in Chicago, in 1985 when Haim was 14 years...

1) A big star in 1985, when Lucas was filmed, and still one of the biggest stars in 2013 (when Feldman published his book) “making money hand over fist”.

2) At the time that the abuse of Haim first took place, in 1985, this star was 42 years old.

See a list of the 50 biggest stars from 1942: http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1942
(archived here: http://archive.is/DdwCn)
See a list of the biggest stars from 1943: http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1943
(archived here: http://archive.is/IqPFQ)

3) This star has never come out as gay, has a reputation of a family man and even has children of his own.
http://oohlo.com/2017/12/07/corey-ha...eing-revealed/
(archived here: http://archive.is/FBzH7)

Guy Boyd?
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote