Old 12-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
drakul

Never in doubt.

And we all know WHO they are....
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
gremlin

That is explosive. he's got guts.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 12-08-2011 at 01:08 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
dolores1

Look up Disney paedophelia!

This ritual abysmal debasement of children in Hollywood is endemic!

For this I would bring back the death penalty or total castration for those guilty.

-
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!

Last edited by dolores1; 12-08-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: add
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Never in doubt.

And we all know WHO they are....
No, seriously, I don't.

Why isn't the guy naming names and exposing these pedophiles, instead of doing an interview for tv cameras and just insinuating it?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
steppenwolf
Inactive

Location: In the pines, in the pines, where the sun never shines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
No, seriously, I don't.

Why isn't the guy naming names and exposing these pedophiles, instead of doing an interview for tv cameras and just insinuating it?
Maybe he's one of them!
steppenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
consciousness
Inactive

You get the feeling celebrities are fed up with the fake lifestyles they are leading, want to lead truthful lives, and also speaking the truth.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
No, seriously, I don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzZm_2nwkk

He would get whacked.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
consciousness
Inactive

fearing for his lfe ?

Last edited by consciousness; 12-08-2011 at 01:23 PM.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #10
uberstate
Inactive

I loved watching Corey Feldman and Corey Haim's movies, it's such a shame how they have both ended up, I have a very bad feeling that Feldman may follow in the tragic footsteps of his former pal as he looked quite out of it in that video. I hope he doesn't though.
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
openeyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstate View Post
I loved watching Corey Feldman and Corey Haim's movies, it's such a shame how they have both ended up, I have a very bad feeling that Feldman may follow in the tragic footsteps of his former pal as he looked quite out of it in that video. I hope he doesn't though.
Yeah this ^
openeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #12
oaks

Pretty hardcore claims, for sure. It's certainly possible, but much more needs to be done than just insinuate it. How many times have certain musicians or actors, politicians and others been accused of mindblowing crimes against others in Icke's books yet David is now convinced of their truth mostly based on the fact that they haven't gone out of their way to sue him. It could very well be that they don't give him the time of day to sue him because they think he's mentally ill. Like others here I enjoyed a lot of films the Coreys were in, but there is also that hollywood thing in itself of out-doing each other about dark traumatic pasts. The fashion of very publically going into re-hab etc etc. If you're not bi polar, not struggling with alcohol or drugs or claimed traumatic childhoods then you risk nobody talking about you anymore. Who knows? I'd like to see this go further than just claims.
oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #13
blackstar76

Well it shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down. He said the sicko was a mogul. One that worked with him obviously when he was 14.

His parents are just as sick. Just in another way. A million bucks spent with only 40 grand left that his dad also wanted. Worked all those years for nothing in return. That's sick too.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #14
dolores1

Outrageously shocking hidden messages in disney movies ...
... that there was a link with Walt Disney the Nazi's and it could be some sort of mind-control experiment on the sub-conscience of the viewers. There's a conspiracy that paedophilia ...

33 replies since February 2010
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=167149

Walt Disney - Encyclopedia Of Stupid
Walt Disney is the evil genius behind such dastardly acts as creating paedophilia. Today, he is recognised as the world's original super-villain.

http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com/...hp/Walt_Disney
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!

Last edited by dolores1; 12-08-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: add
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
noewhan

I've herd some things about Jeff Garlin. He's probably not a ped, but he's a bit dodgy from what I understand. Probably would even speak up about peds, if he had the guts.
Well, he has them, but you know...
Also from what I hear, Larry David is quite cool.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 12-08-2011 at 04:48 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
ronisron
Inactive

I have no trouble believing this. Rather than think "oh no, here we go, another child actor...", you ought to consider how many f-ed up child actors there are, and why there are no happily ever afters for these kids. Haim and Feldman talked about this on their TV show, Michael Jackson was sexually abused. Drew Barrymore was sexually abused. On and on. Not to mention the drug addictions and suicides that seem to plague these kids. Is it simply them who want to stay in the public eye, or is someone else attempting to keep them there? They are commodities after all, and one rule of the entertainment business is that if it sold before, it will sell again. Hence the term "retro".

Oh, and for those who actually believe that Disney is all about wholesome family fun, look up Disney subliminals on any search engine. Have fun with that.

I think the mogul Feldman is referring to is either David Geffen, or Steven Spielberg. He was risking his life saying "mogul", let alone naming someone big. Those freaks at the top of that particular pyramid do not play around. Think about all the death, drugs and scandal there.... If you're thinking "That's the nature of that business!" you should probably also wonder why.

Once again Google "Disney subliminals" "Paedophilia in Hollywood" "Suicides of child stars" "Deaths of Child stars" and so on. Just for fun.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #17
phemohilia
Banned

He'll be dead before Thanksgiving.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #18
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
He'll be dead before Thanksgiving.
Just to clarify, that wasn't me insinuating that I'm planning to get my gangsta on, I just meant that he'd be "offed" by or before then by whomever this "mogul" he was referring to chooses to do the job.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #19
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
Just to clarify, that wasn't me insinuating that I'm planning to get my gangsta on, I just meant that he'd be "offed" by or before then by whomever this "mogul" he was referring to chooses to do the job.
I said in a thread on the "Useless Celebrities" forum concerning Haim's death that Feldman's demise wouldn't surprise me, and that was before I saw the interview clip in the OP. It's entirely possible that Feldman will wind up a "suicide", after being "plagued by guilt over Haim's death", or he'll die from a drug overdose "after years of being sober, Feldman reportedly relapsed" and there will be requisite interviews with "friends" who'll say he "wasn't himself" and "seemed depressed".

Because that's how they do it in Hollywood. He's braver than a lot of people realize. It's not everyday that you can say something truthful about someone powerful and risk your life.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
ronisron
Inactive

Oh and it's either Steven Spielberg or David Geffen he's talking about. And I'm leaning towards Spielberg, he made The Goonies, which was a big hit starring Feldman.