Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 12:14 PM   #21
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Angry The oil is on their land BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Why the concern? if they just happened to be more successful people of one religious background? are you concerened that muslims control most of the oil in the middle east? never see anybody complaining about that and yet oil is a complete necessity for the modern world
They do not control it.

Think of all the wars and insurrections in the middle east. These, including putting the Shah of Persia into position were and are all USA and UK operations.

In the middle east countries they are allowed very few oil refineries, they just produce the crude oil.

Their black gold is removed from them and taken to other countries. The greatest damage has been caused to these countries is death of their people. Iraq, Iran etc.

And now Israel is trying to steal Lebenon's oil. Zionist Jews are a curse on the face of Mother Earth.

You think about Hollywood, this 2% of people are trying to make history read the way they want it. And the ignorant just follow along wagging their tails like puppy dogs about the latest blockbuster

Lead like sheep. Ba Ba Ba
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:14 PM   #22
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

No, credit where credit is due... it's da juice with links to Mossad, the military, the arms industry and economics who we have to worry about. The rest are just puppets.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #23
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Written by Joel Stein, published in the Los Angeles Times, December 19, 2008

- - - - -

I have never been so upset by the results of a public opinion poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.
As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."
Re structuring a sentence the meaning of the outcome & conclusion is still the same.
Quote:
But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery.
Can't fool everyone - our eyes do not lie. Ask a German, oh but they don't have proper free speach it's illegal. What was that about the ZOG & neo Communists in German Govt? they nearly took over after world war1, made sure of it after round two, & the collapse of the Berlin wall led to even futher infiltration from the former East. When do the German people get their own people running Govt?

Can't have that you say - because they may get free speach & expose the lies & constant media portrayal of them as degenerate spawn of all evil from the bowels of Satanic Paganic Germanic tribes.
& they had no reason at all to dislike Jews (must of been those teffelin boxes, beards & hats they wear down at the Synagogue a go go)


Quote:
Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.
Most of the the men on earth are uncut, in a democracy majority concenus wins, you lose.

Quote:
I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec...ion/oe-stein19
Convincing argument (concerning the US) but I think it you did a "world wide study" of who runs which media then the "percentages would be made up of less Jews."
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #24
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
There ain´t no
money problem
health problem
food problem
religious problem
etc

unless it´s man- made for a reason!

Remember?

Maybe we can turn our energies to something worth it
instead of keeping ourselves
in the divide and rule- game.

L&L,

y
got buried...
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #25
secretagent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Located
Posts: 607
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything? no, typical anti-jewish hatred. People always go on about jews controlling things yet when a christian or muslim does nothing is said, whcih just proves how anti-jewish people really are, not matter how much they disguise it
Well if 96% of the western medias were owned by christians it would be normal since people in the west are at 90% christians. But here we've got a religious group making up a mere 0.5% of our population who owns 96% of our medias. There is something wrong here, don't you think?


Last edited by secretagent; 08-01-2011 at 12:30 PM.
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=secretagent;1059579737]Well if 96% of the western medias were owned by christians it would be normal since people in the west are at 90% christians. But here we've got a religious group making up a mere 0.5% of our population who owns 96% of our medias. There is something wrong here, don't you think?

Its got nothing to do with religion its down to owning the globe and all the bodies within it all being dragged alony by a debt carrot, people are their greatest commodity.
Religion has far excedded its original process today but was the wherewithall to get the free monies immune to suit and tax, now our money is being constantlt been used against those who still belive they are being enlightened.
I suppose you could say follow the path of destruction your own money has taken you.
.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-01-2011 at 01:06 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #27
griffinman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South London
Posts: 7,002
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Do yourself a favour too, kill your tv today and start thinking for yourself again and the giant six will be out of work and working ones mind.
and stop using the net too.
oh...no, not that!
I use joogle and facejew.
__________________
The creative act is a letting down of the net of human imagination into the ocean of chaos on which we are suspended, and the attempt to bring out of it ideas.
Terence McKenna

Last edited by griffinman; 08-01-2011 at 01:21 PM.
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
and stop using the net too.
oh...no, not that!
I use joogle and facejew.
I suppose your right about the W's3, we dont touch facebook just icke.
We do it all from a touch phone nowadays. No home phone. No home broadband. No hastle this way.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #29
griffinman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South London
Posts: 7,002
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
They do not control it.

Think of all the wars and insurrections in the middle east. These, including putting the Shah of Persia into position were and are all USA and UK operations.
yeah the USA and UK controlled by who?

don't worry we get the blame.
every time.
__________________
The creative act is a letting down of the net of human imagination into the ocean of chaos on which we are suspended, and the attempt to bring out of it ideas.
Terence McKenna
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #30
secretagent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Located
Posts: 607
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Its got nothing to do with religion its down to owning the globe and all the bodies within it all being dragged alony by a debt carrot, people are their greatest commodity.
Who are they then? Those who own the globe, the debt, the medias and regard the rest of us as a commodity? What is the common denominator which applies to most of them if it is not the fact they are jews?

Quote:
I suppose you could say follow the path of destruction your own money has taken you.
You are saying this for me?
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #31
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretagent View Post
Well if 96% of the western medias were owned by christians it would be normal since people in the west are at 90% christians. But here we've got a religious group making up a mere 0.5% of our population who owns 96% of our medias. There is something wrong here, don't you think?

It might be of no consequence or significance if Jews did not despise Gentiles (read: The Talmud) which must put all non-Jews at a disadvantage, since the media is used to undermine our culture and morals.

What is Hollywood? It is a cesspit of filth, predisposed to Satanic themes with extreme sex and vilolence (usually combined) and movies like 'Hostel' could only be conceived in a sick Talmudic mind...
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #32
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
They do not control it.

Think of all the wars and insurrections in the middle east. These, including putting the Shah of Persia into position were and are all USA and UK operations.

In the middle east countries they are allowed very few oil refineries, they just produce the crude oil.

Their black gold is removed from them and taken to other countries. The greatest damage has been caused to these countries is death of their people. Iraq, Iran etc.

And now Israel is trying to steal Lebenon's oil. Zionist Jews are a curse on the face of Mother Earth.

You think about Hollywood, this 2% of people are trying to make history read the way they want it. And the ignorant just follow along wagging their tails like puppy dogs about the latest blockbuster

Lead like sheep. Ba Ba Ba
People just like films and dont take too much interest in historical accuracy. Often the real events are less interesting than the Hollywood version.

Why are jews the curse? lets face it, that country has belonged to many different people over the centuries and the jews have it now. In the future they may not. So do you also hate the muslims who lived there on land that was originally settled by the Hebrews in ancient times, or are they the good guys? the muslims have built their mosque on the site of the temple, so surely they must be a curse for doing such a thing, destroying the temple of the jews to put their own up.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #33
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
It might be of no consequence or significance if Jews did not despise Gentiles (read: The Talmud) which must put all non-Jews at a disadvantage, since the media is used to undermine our culture and morals.

What is Hollywood? It is a cesspit of filth, predisposed to Satanic themes with extreme sex and vilolence (usually combined) and movies like 'Hostel' could only be conceived in a sick Talmudic mind...

Maybe people see what they want to see
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #34
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
According to Mr. Icke, it's not Jews who control the banks, corporations, media, show-biz and congress, but "Rothschild Zionists" whatever they are?
The banking system was set up by the Knights Templar, they fled to Scotland after their order was disolved in 1307 and the freemasons gradually formed far from the eyes of the papacy and European monarchy.

Therefore since the freemasons are the Knights Templar, and since Templars set up the banking system, then it is safe to assume that the banking system is controlled by the freemasons.

Probably more helpful now to forget about the Jews and focus on the masons.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #35
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The banking system was set up by the Knights Templar, they fled to Scotland after their order was disolved in 1307 and the freemasons gradually formed far from the eyes of the papacy and European monarchy.

Therefore since the freemasons are the Knights Templar, and since Templars set up the banking system, then it is safe to assume that the banking system is controlled by the freemasons.

Probably more helpful now to forget about the Jews and focus on the masons.
Many would say there is NO historical link between freemasonry and the original templars. There are some who believe there are links, but the is no solid evidence for such links. Personally I dont think that freemasonry is anything to do with templars although it is possible that templars may have have found refuge amongst operative stonemasons guilds ito escape persecution by the church.


Your assumption is not safe, not in any way.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #36
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The banking system was set up by the Knights Templar, they fled to Scotland after their order was disolved in 1307 and the freemasons gradually formed far from the eyes of the papacy and European monarchy.

Therefore since the freemasons are the Knights Templar, and since Templars set up the banking system, then it is safe to assume that the banking system is controlled by the freemasons.

Probably more helpful now to forget about the Jews and focus on the masons.
"It is natural that we and no other should lead MASONIC activities, for we know whither we are leading, we know the final goal of every form of activity whereas the GOYIM have knowledge of nothing..."

WE EXECUTE MASONS IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion5.htm#protocol No. 15

Control of the press:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion4.htm#protocol No. 12

Last edited by velma; 08-01-2011 at 02:19 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #37
spolier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,841
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything? no, typical anti-jewish hatred. People always go on about jews controlling things yet when a christian or muslim does nothing is said, whcih just proves how anti-jewish people really are, not matter how much they disguise it
if the reporting was lies and biased of course people would object, whatever the religion, lies are lies arent they?

wondered how long it would take for a pro semite to raise its ugly head.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #38
dollanaqua
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,373
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The banking system was set up by the Knights Templar, they fled to Scotland after their order was disolved in 1307 and the freemasons gradually formed far from the eyes of the papacy and European monarchy.

Therefore since the freemasons are the Knights Templar, and since Templars set up the banking system, then it is safe to assume that the banking system is controlled by the freemasons.

Probably more helpful now to forget about the Jews and focus on the masons.


i recommend you begin your new focus with this book here sherlock.
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #39
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollanaqua View Post


i recommend you begin your new focus with this book here sherlock.
Just wondering how it makes you appear in the eyes of 'normal' people to rant about Joos all the time.

Better to rant against freemasons.

Just offering sound advice is all.

It's wrong to blame Jews for the ills of the world. It's a certain 'type' of Jews, what Jesus called 'those who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan'. The 'priesthood' or 'Pharisees' are behind all this.

Also the mistake you have made is to fail to factor in the fact that the Templars were not inspired by Jewish secrets but by Islamic ones.... The Assassins and all that... (Moslems NOT 'the Joos' retained the ancient 'wisdom' and mind control techniques not to mention the hyper dimensional systems of the ancient Egytptians)..

Did you know this?

BTW my name is not Sherlock. It's James.

Cheers.

Last edited by truthspoon; 08-01-2011 at 02:34 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #40
dollanaqua
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,373
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Just wondering how it makes you sound in the eyes of 'normal' people to rant about Joos.

Better to rant against freemasons.

Just offering sound advice is all.
coherent English is obviously not a quality you possess.
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.