Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
gremlin

Default Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-worlds-media/

You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Cheeky duckers!!

This was on the latest headlines just had to put it here.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 08-01-2011 at 08:55 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
velma

According to Mr. Icke, it's not Jews who control the banks, corporations, media, show-biz and congress, but "Rothschild Zionists" whatever they are?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
marpat
Inactive

So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything? no, typical anti-jewish hatred. People always go on about jews controlling things yet when a christian or muslim does nothing is said, whcih just proves how anti-jewish people really are, not matter how much they disguise it

Last edited by marpat; 08-01-2011 at 10:21 AM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything? no, typical anti-jewish hatred. People always go on about jews controlling things yet when a christian or muslim does nothing is said, whcih just proves how anti-jewish people really are, not matter how much they disguise it
why IS everyone anti-jewish?? I've never been able to understand it. I asked a good friend once, who is also Jewish, and she said perhaps because they are succesful and peaceful, people are jealous. I dunno, but a lot of people hate jews.

Love everyone.

This is casting no aspersions or making any assumptions towards the people who have posted here, just my general observation. Thanks.
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
Banned

Its a myth Jews own the media.. Im suprised this on was on the headline page , its BS...

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/mprot7.htm

Remember Hitler was a kniht of Malta , he was working for the Pope....

Introduction

Before WWII, the Nazis and their sympathizers made popular all over the world the allegation that ‘the Jews’ controlled everything in secret, including the mass media, and that they would use this clandestine power to hurt us all. The accusations were widely believed because they were built on a long tradition of Western accusations against the Jews going back to the first century, when they were accused of killing God: a cultural inertia (see Part 1). The Nazi accusations of the supposed clandestine total power of ‘the Jews,’ plus supposed evil intent of the same, produced a pan-Western anti-Jewish hysteria that fueled the genocide of more than 5 million Jews, which repeated the consequences of similar accusations in previous centuries in the West (see Part 1). We are back where we started. It is almost impossible to be both alive and in the West and not have heard the allegation that “the Jews control the media.” As before, the accusation is a lie. This piece will demonstrate that most of the big media is not controlled by ‘the Jews,’ and that when people claiming a Jewish identity do own a big media company, this company will be especially careful to take an anti-Jewish slant.

Where to start?

Let’s take a look at General Electric, one of the greatest media powerhouses.

cont here...

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/mprot7.htm

Last edited by 91181; 08-01-2011 at 10:44 AM.
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
spiraltrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukowski View Post

Central to the teachings of judaism is the ridiculous racist notion that the adherent of the faith are the 'chosen people'
In all fariness that mindest exists in all religions, that there religion, culture is the true divine one.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything?
Actually, I'd be concerned if 6 of any religion's companies had that much of a vested interest in the media.
Quote:
no, typical anti-jewish hatred.
No, it's either true or it's false.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-worlds-media/

You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Cheeky duckers!!

This was on the latest headlines just had to put it here.
When anyone mentions the J word we automatically think that their religion controls the business interests of any said group or singularity, of course its not but the person themselves who makes the choices.
Rarely does the teachings on a Sunday morning decide who the corporations are going to kill tomorrow, if they do then we need to start following our own pipers.
Any religion is of course only a dream of what the individual thinks is real or someone else says is a real one you cannot see smell touch or taste a belief, only the mere thought of such things.
So back to the six companies who are telling you how its going to be, simply stop listening to what they are saying but look around you to what is actually happening and you will know what is afoot, if all else fails put your own shoulder to your own wheel and push the cart in the general direction you want it to go, not where any religion or someone says you should be headed.
Do yourself a favour too, kill your tv today and start thinking for yourself again and the giant six will be out of work and working ones mind.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
ragnarok
Banned

^ He makes a lot of sense.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I prefer Germans they are so nicer, honest & trust worthy they gave us better music & technology/inventions/science.

yet half witted moronic ignoramouses spew out anti German spiel by the bucket load (due to their racism or brainwashing/indoctrination).91181 is a classic usual case of a supremacist Jew lover & hater of German gentiles.

See we have a thead about Jews & as often it turns into anti German rants with disinfo & lies all round plus hatred of Catholics too.

I could rant on & on about Jewish Communists slaughtering Germans & others before world war 2.

But that's off topic, so why the fuck does silly bollocks bring up Nazis yet again, Oh think I explained that already - racist fuck wit.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
velma

Quote:
So if they were six christian companies would anybody say anything?

But, it's not... and I'd be concerned by any one group, whatever their denomination, monopolising 96% of the world's media or anything else. That is an inordinate amount of control over the propaganda machine.

no, typical anti-jewish hatred.

Why is stating established FACTS anti-Jewish or hatred?

People always go on about jews controlling things yet when a christian or muslim does nothing is said, whcih just proves how anti-jewish people really are, not matter how much they disguise it
Okay, so Christians and Muslims own the other 4%! There, I said it!

It's okay to be anti-Rothschild-Zionist though?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
firstlook

race is such a pointless topic. Its the bloodlines who are the ones who create chaos with their power.

Bloodlines cross into the realm of every culture and belief, simply because they see themsekves as controlers and not "Jews" or "Zionists".

The blame game is reaching the end of its road though. Self-sustaining ideas, individuals, communities, and resources are the best solutions.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
velma

Default From the horse's mouth

Written by Joel Stein, published in the Los Angeles Times, December 19, 2008

- - - - -

I have never been so upset by the results of a public opinion poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.
As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec...ion/oe-stein19
Old 08-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #14
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Anyone look through a TV guide, or flick through the channels over Christmas then they would have noticed there was one channel that had crappola anti German propaganda about Nazis all day long every fuckin day.

Safe to say that channel is not owned by Germans.

Why no all day long programmes about Jewish communists? for weeks on end...or Talmud/Jewish supremacism (thousands of years of it) exposed
Old 08-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Actually, I'd be concerned if 6 of any religion's companies had that much of a vested interest in the media.
Why the concern? if they just happened to be more successful people of one religious background? are you concerened that muslims control most of the oil in the middle east? never see anybody complaining about that and yet oil is a complete necessity for the modern world
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #16
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Okay, so Christians and Muslims own the other 4%! There, I said it!

It's okay to be anti-Rothschild-Zionist though?
Yeah but who wrote the Talmud? Wasn't the Rothschilds right, get my point?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Why the concern? if they just happened to be more successful people of one religious background? are you concerened that muslims control most of the oil in the middle east? never see anybody complaining about that and yet oil is a complete necessity for the modern world
I am, actually. I don't think ANY group or alliance should have a near monopoly on a planet's major resource, and especially just because they supposedly own the land it lies beneath. If oil could only be found beneath the UK, I'd be concerned about how our own government would abuse such a geological advantage.

Last edited by ragnarok; 08-01-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive

Unhappy

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I prefer Germans they are so nicer, honest & trust worthy they gave us better music & technology/inventions/science.

yet half witted moronic ignoramouses spew out anti German spiel by the bucket load (due to their racism or brainwashing/indoctrination).91181 is a classic usual case of a supremacist Jew lover & hater of German gentiles.

See we have a thead about Jews & as often it turns into anti German rants with disinfo & lies all round plus hatred of Catholics too.

I could rant on & on about Jewish Communists slaughtering Germans & others before world war 2.

But that's off topic, so why the fuck does silly bollocks bring up Nazis yet again, Oh think I explained that already - racist fuck wit.
All those wonderfull people were misstreated or worse due to the whole lacking true knowledge then were used as money slaves then throwng skeleton like into their own pits for profits.
Yet we all fail to see that we are all doing exactly the same to each other today, to all those who are paid a pittance just to stay alive so we can constantly buy what they are making out of sight and out of mind on the other side of the world.

Thus we are all a part of the money problem and the eventual looser is called the enviornment, once that has been damaged beyond repair for our immediate security, to the pits of our own neglect we all will go.

Now one can look upon this thread as an attack upon any given individual but its not, so my point is this, take a really good look at where your going and upon who's back's and you will have the answer to what is eventually going to happen to you, failure to do so will land you all woking for nothing if you are very lucky, because those slave masters never take a day off and continually move your labour around the Monopoly board for their own gain.

Now for the plight of any sucessfull group of our whole and the biggest mistake all of them have made right throughout hisory is this.

Very few have shared with others what makes things better for the immediate whole I mentioned earlier, instead they segregate themselves behind both physical and imaginary barriers of knowledge and there they are so labelled not for what they have or own due to their own hard work but for not communicating with those watching them and like all the elite today will eventually sucumb to their lack of sharing that knowledge, that could help those who want to help themselves to what they have got, Its good to talk and bad not to.
Until we realise what our greedy reactions are bringing onto ourselves we will continue to turn our backs upon our communities homes and others out in thr cold, human limitations are only a thought away, civilisation is said to be three meals away and just imagine how much better this world could be if we started thinking about another.

Seek out a song called Hi Ho silver lining to cheer youself up it has a few clues.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-01-2011 at 12:33 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #19
ytch

I think y´all miss the point....

And all together now:
IT´S THE
JUUUICE!

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #20
ytch