Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 29-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
accuracy

Default Taser Torture

Please feel free to post articles here.
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
accuracy

911 Octopus Five: Invisible Torture of the New World Order

Why release sickening bloody photos of sexual humiliation and torture to the media? Why would this then be called "Animal House on the Night Shift?" The evil perpetrators of S11 want a national debate on torture so that people will accept a new generation of "Active Denial" technology which gives the empire total control. Vancouver Airport Taser Killing RCMP Police Dziekanski yvr pritchard spiney

Watch the video clip:

Last edited by accuracy; 29-11-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: bold text
Old 29-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
accuracy

Vancouver Airport Taser/Tazer Killing of Dziekanski by Cops

Vancouver Airport Taser Killing of Dziekanski by Cops
COMPLETE TIMELINE--
"Dziekanski arrived at Vancouver International Airport as a would-be immigrant about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday Oct. 13 Between the primary customs post and the secondary checkpoint, he went missing.

He apparently sat forlornly near the baggage carousel not understanding what he should do or where he should go until about 10:30 when he finally found his way to the second customs post.
After this second interview with border officers he was cleared to enter Canada, but remained in the secure arrivals area until about 1:15 a.m. when the 6 ft 9 in Dziekanski became agitated and starting throwing around objects."

Mr. Dziekanski died on Oct. 14 after an RCMP officer shocked him with a Taser at Vancouver Airport. A Victoria man captured the death on video.

Right/Wrong---You decide..

BUT FIRST SIGN THE CONDOLENCE BOOK FOR ROBERT!
http://www.legacy.com/can-vancouver/G...

Watch the video:

Old 29-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Taser Saucer To Become A Reality

UN declares stun guns to be instruments of torture while Taser rep says "it's not real pain" and puts drone craft into development

One of the biggest Taser representatives outside the US base has declared the company's intention to produce and sell internationally a small airborne drone version of the weapon that can administer electrical jolts of 50,000 volts.

http://infowars.net/articles/novembe...ser_Saucer.htm

lb
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 03:11 AM   #5
de_shit
Banned

That taser orb thing is unnecessary. For some reason I have spent over an hour researching assault rifles, I guess I might want one to shoot down any orb that gets near me.
de_shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #6
accuracy

FBI Investigates After Officer Uses Taser On Pregnant Woman

Jill Del Greco, Reporter

POSTED: 6:33 pm EST November 28, 2007
UPDATED: 5:15 pm EST November 29, 2007
http://www.whiotv.com/news/14719706/detail.html

TROTWOOD, Ohio -- The FBI is investigating after a Trotwood police officer used a Taser on a pregnant woman.

Trotwood Public Safety Director Michael Etter said the incident happened on Nov. 18. He said the woman arrived at the police department asking to give up custody of her 1-year-old son.

Etter said his officer spoke with the woman as she held on to the child outside the police department.

"(He) attempted to obtain information on both the mother and the child, at which time the mother refused to give any information and became very agitated," Etter said.

Surveillance video from the police department shows the woman try to leave with the child. The officer then grabs her coat in an effort to get her to stop. Etter said the officer was doing what he thought was in the best interest of the 1-year-old boy.

The video shows the woman struggle with the officer, who then takes the child from her and gives the boy to another officer. The first officer then forces the woman down on her stomach, and he then deploys a Taser on her neck.

Etter said the officer did not know the woman was pregnant.

"She did not disclose, even after she was arrested, that she was pregnant," Etter said. He said the woman was wearing a large winter coat and had her child on her lap when she was talking to the officer.

Etter said the department is cooperating with the FBI investigation, and there is also an ongoing internal investigation to see if the use of force was warranted for the situation.

Etter said the officer involved is still on duty.

Trotwood's use of force policy states officers should "greatly evaluate each situation with discretion when anticipating the deployment of the Taser on young children, elderly persons, and pregnant females."

News Center 7 spoke with the woman involved in the case, but she declined the opportunity to make a statement, saying only that she feels "unjustly served."

Officers said the 1-year-old boy was put into the custody of a family member after the incident.

Check out video clip

Last edited by accuracy; 30-11-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: you tube addittion
Old 30-11-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
accuracy

UK-Police allowed to TASER CHILDREN!!

Youtube video

Old 30-11-2007, 08:30 AM   #8
accuracy

The effects of a taser stun gun

getting shot and zapped...taser stun gun M18L citizen american idol

You tube video

Old 30-11-2007, 08:48 AM   #9
accuracy

Tasered Ballistic Darts Taser UF Student Employee

Old 30-11-2007, 08:54 AM   #10
accuracy

Shiny Video Review: The Shocking Taser Guns

Old 30-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #11
accuracy

Police Chase And Taser A Drugged Out Kid ~ BWAHAHAHA

This kid ran and then decides to park by a train, gets out actin all nuts and then kinda looks surprised when he gets the shocker. LOL Whats even funnier is the lady cop who takes a header running up to the car!
Added: June 27, 2006

Last edited by i_am; 13-12-2007 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #12
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Another 'Non-Lethal' TASER Killing in Florida (Dec. 1, 2007)

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Original Title:
Man dies after deputies stun him after he jumps from ambulance

LAKE CITY, Fla. (AP) -- A man died Thursday after deputies stunned him with a Taser after he jumped from an ambulance, authorities said.

A friend of Ashley Ryan Stephens called 911 to request an ambulance, saying her friend was a drug user and was sick. A deputy was sent along with the ambulance crew, which is standard procedure if drugs are involved, said Columbia County Sheriff Bill Gootee.

Once inside the ambulance, Stephens became agitated and combative and kicked out an ambulance window. When the ambulance stopped, Stephens jumped out and ran into the street. He was nearly hit by several cars, Gootee said.

Stephens was stunned twice and handcuffed. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.

---

Information from: The Gainesville Sun, http://www.gainesvillesun.com
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:07 AM   #13
accuracy

Fla. has 2nd Taser death in 2 days

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
http://tallahassee.com/legacy/specia...in-2-days.html

From Florida Today
JACKSONVILLE - A man died Tuesday after police Tasered him because he fled a car crash and tried to break into a nearby home, authorities said. It was the second Taser-related death for the agency in three days.

The man, who was not identified, crashed a car into a parked sport utility vehicle and then tried to enter an occupied home.

Authorities said the suspect struggled with an officer, prompting the officer to Tase him three times. The man continued to fight and tried to bite the officer while he was being Tased, The Florida Times-Union reported.

The man was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Another suspect died Sunday after Jacksonville police Tased him during a struggle. Authorities said Christian Allens shoved an officer who pulled over his truck for loud music before he and his passenger ran away. Firefighters cleared Allens medically after the incident, but he went into cardiac arrest a short time later and died. Allens was carrying a loaded handgun.

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
Old 05-12-2007, 09:10 AM   #14
accuracy

Default Petition:Petition:Petition:Petition:Petition.

After Over 300 Deaths, Johns Hopkins Supports Taser Use

Created by Dan Walter

At least 300 people have died after being hit by Tasers. The United Nations considers Taser use "a form of torture." Amnesty International has called for a moratorium on their use, saying "A taser victim's penalty should not be death." Taser International is the subject of numerous lawsuits and fraud investigations. Bernard Kerik, Ruy Giuliani's former partner who was recently indicted for fraud, made millions as a member of the Taser International board of directors.

Yet Johns Hopkins Medicine in Baltimore acts as a paid adviser to this scandal-plagued company: "Dr. Hugh Calkins, Professor of Medicine and Director of the Arrhythmia Service at Johns Hopkins Hospital, concluded,'I have had an opportunity to review the studies and the results of the studies confirm the general safety of the TASER devices..." (from a securities fraud lawsuit filed in Arizona) http://www.glancylaw.com/pdf/TASER.pdf

Dr. Calkins' assertions that Tasers are safe despite more than 300 Taser related deaths and the UN declaration that it is a torture device provide Taser International with a veneer of legitimacy.

Physicians should not be involved in executions or torture.

We the undersigned call on Johns Hopkins Hospital to disassociate itself from Taser International and to return any monies received for endorsing the weapon.

(NOTE: Please indicate if you are a health care professional)

Visit the below website:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/joh...ting-taser-use

Last edited by accuracy; 05-12-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:16 AM   #15
accuracy

Hearing Impaired Man Tased by Police

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 12:35 PM
http://www.kwch.com/global/story.asp?s=7446220

(Wichita, KS)

Donnell Williams had just gotten out of the bath tub, wearing only a towel around his waist, when he turned the corner to see guns pointing right at him.

"I ain't never been so scared," says Williams.

Police forced entry into Williams home while responding to a shooting, but it turned out to be a false call. They had no idea at the time the call wasn't real and that Williams is hearing impaired. Without his hearing aid he is basically deaf.

"I kept going to my ear yelling that I was scared. I can't hear! I can't hear!"

Officers were worried about their own safety because at the time it appeared Williams was refusing to obey their commands to show his hands. That's when they shot him with a Taser.

Deputy Chief Robert Lee of the Wichita Police Department says, "This one occurred on the worst of calls, that being a shooting. The first few minutes getting control of the scene are very, very important."

Once the facts were all sorted out, officers repeatedly apologized to Williams. Police wish it never happened, but with the information they had at the time, their choices were limited.

"Do I wish there would have been some way they were notified in advance this gentleman was hearing impaired? I certainly do. No one is happy with the way it worked out," says Lee.

Williams was not hurt in the incident. Police say the shooting call came from a cell phone but they still don't know who made it or why.

The case is being reviewed by the department.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:53 AM   #16
accuracy

Why Has the U.S. Forest Service Purchased $600,000 Worth of Tasers?

By Ann Shibler
Published: 2007-12-11
http://www.jbs.org/node/6615

ARTICLE SYNOPSIS:

Already in debt and understaffed, the U.S. Forest Service just spent $600,000 in purchasing handheld Tasers for every member of its Law Enforcement division.

Follow this link to the original source:"Cash Starved Forest Service Spends $600,000 to Buy Tasers"
http://www.docuticker.com/?p=18223

COMMENTARY:

Near the end of the U.S. Forest Service's fiscal year in September, there was a hurried single-source purchase of 700 Tasers for the Law Enforcement and Investigations division of the U.S. Forest Service. The Tasers are now sitting in storage, as there were no rules governing their use or a required training program yet developed by the USFS.

In fact, there was no public input, or congressional review of the purchase. There wasn't even a written explanation as to why the devices were needed. There was a very brief that really only described the item for purchase.

Jeff Ruch of the group Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) did request and receive, under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), records relating to the amount the Forest Service paid for the devices ($600,001.52 — $857 apiece), and the justification statement, but not any information that described the training that would have to be provided to agency personnel who will use the electronic Tasers. USFS director John Twiss issued a statement: "In the interest of customer service, we can tell you that the Forest Service is currently developing the required training and law enforcement officers will be required to attend prior to the issuance of, or authorization to carry or use, an Electronic Control Device."

With the devastating forest fires of the past summer, one would think that director Twiss would have more important matters to address than the purchase of what we now know to be lethal weapons. The agency is presently a quarter of a billion dollars in debt and has 200 vacant positions, some lost to budget cuts and more to agents who have been reassigned to other obligations such as border patrol for the Department of Homeland Security. The USFS has over 750,000 million annual visitors and that leaves one officer overseeing approximately 1.5 million visitors and covering 300,000 acres of forest, and even more budget cuts are looming.

PEER, in 2005, released information on director John Twiss, claiming he is the first person without any law enforcement qualifications or credentials to head the USFS — he's a civilian with desk experience and nothing more. In the early 1990s, Congress mandated that the Forest Service law enforcement division be independent of the agency chain-of-command, in order to ensure fair and independent investigations and internal probes. But Twiss signaled that he would see an end to such independency, and according to Ruch would see to it, "that all future Forest Service investigations will be politically vetted."

Lethal Tasers in the hands of untrained federal agents, compounded by the bureaucratic management style of the present director, with the accompanying potential for serious abuse certainly doesn’t bode well for park visitors.

Jeff Ruch of PEER said it best when he opined, "As a result, in addition to the howl of the coyote and the hoot of the owl, the plaintive cry of "Don't tase me, bro!' may soon echo through the forest night."

Old 13-12-2007, 07:15 AM   #17
accuracy

Canadian taser death sparks calls for police review in Australia

By Simon Santow

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:48pm AEDT

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...16/2093588.htm

Tasers, or stun guns, are meant to be a substitute for lethal force. Every police force in Australia at the moment is either conducting trials of taser guns or already using them officially.

But an incident in Canada has again raised questions about their safety.

A Polish man who had just arrived at Vancouver Airport died when Canadian police tasered him into submission. Two bursts of 50,000 volts into the man were enough to kill him.

Robert Dziekanski had not been drinking and was not under the influence of drugs.

But the 40-year-old from Poland was behaving erratically soon after arriving in Canada on his first ever flight from Europe.

Paul Pritchard used his video camera to film inside the terminal building in Vancouver.

"I was just filming for the sake of an entertainment standpoint," he said.

"Once they tasered him, you hear this bloodcurdling scream. I still think about it.

"All of a sudden, the mood in the whole airport, everybody is watching it, it definitely changed. You see him hit the floor and you see him on the ground shaking and screaming and it's brutal."

Several officers from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police used their stun guns on Mr Dziekanski.

"He was never threatening, I mean, I never felt danger from him," Mr Pritchard said.

"There was no threatening gestures or anything toward us. There's a woman that goes right up to him at one point, five feet away, and tries to calm him down.

"I mean, he was acting irrationally but in my opinion he was acting scared."

Police spokesman Dale Carr says it would be a mistake to rush to judge the video evidence.

"It's only one piece of evidence and it's one person's view," he said.

"It's through the viewfinder of one individual. There are many other people that we have spoken to."

Review

A review of the rules governing the use of stun guns will now be held in Canada.

It would be easy to dismiss this incident as "only in North America", but that ignores the fact the weapons are now in use across Australia.

Some states and territories are trialing their use or restricting the weapons to elite tactical units.

In Western Australia they are now being issued to general duties officers, the force their taking delivery of 1,500 stun guns just a few months ago.

A stun gun was used by police in Queensland this morning to subdue a man who struggled with officers at a Brisbane tavern and then later at a police station. But no-one died in the incidents.

Australian Council of Civil Liberties president Terry O'Gorman warns of the hidden dangers of police relying on so-called non-lethal force to keep offenders at bay.

"Tasers represent a shift from policing by consent with the community to paramilitary policing," he said.

"They have no role and it's time that their use in western democracies was seriously reviewed.

"They're proving popular because if you give police a particular addition to their armoury, they will use it to, more frequently than they're supposed to.

He says capsicum spray is an example of what he means.

"When it was introduced variously around the country five to eight years ago, the selling point from police ministers was it will be used instead of a police officer having to draw his gun," he said.

"Now capsicum spray is being used around the country every day in ordinary, mundane situations.

"The same is starting to happen with the taser gun in Australia. There was an incident in Queensland last year where the taser gun was under trial where a middle-aged woman ... carrying out a demonstration on a particular issue, was hit with a taser."

New South Wales

The New South Wales Police Minister David Campbell is under pressure from that state's union to extend the use of stun guns beyond the special operations group.

"Tasers are used more widely by police forces in other states of Australia," Mr Campbell said.

"The New South Wales Government, the New South Wales Police Force want to learn from their experience and we'll look at the experience in other jurisdictions.

"I know that we've got 50 of the devices deployed but there would be more than 50 officers who have had the training.

"They might use them in a ... situation where the public order and riot squad might be called to back up a particularly serious domestic violence situation, they might use them there."

Last edited by accuracy; 13-12-2007 at 07:18 AM.
Old 13-12-2007, 07:29 AM   #18
accuracy

Qld police begin Taser gun trial

Posted Mon Jul 2, 2007 1:09am AEST

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...02/1966977.htm

Queensland police are trialing a new weapon in the fight against crime.

Officers in the state's south-east have been issued with Taser guns as part of a 12-month evaluation process.

The Taser gun delivers a painful electrical shock to the body, causing muscle spasms and temporary paralysis.

The current is transmitted by touching or firing off two barbed electrodes into the body.

Police Minister Judy Spence says the aim is to stop officers being injured by dangerous and violent offenders resisting arrest.

The Taser gun was previously only used by the Special Emergency Response Team.

Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson says Capsicum spray does not always work on people under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

The Crime and Misconduct Commission (CMC) is also evaluating the trial.

Old 14-12-2007, 05:03 AM   #19
accuracy

Default Also posted in the A Humour Thread.

Pocket Taser Stun Gun

Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 22nd Anniversary, and I was looking for a little something "extra" for my wife.

I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized taser. The effects of the taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on the assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety.... WAY TOO COOL!

Long story short, I bought the device, and brought it home. I loaded two triple-A batteries in the thing, and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed.

I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. Awesome!!!
Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Toni what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all THAT bad, with only two triple-A batteries, right?!! There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions, and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit, I thought about zapping Gracie, (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She's such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong?

So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top, with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and taser in another. The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms, and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would just be wasting the batteries.

All the while, I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5"
long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; (pretty cute really, and loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-A batteries) thinking to myself, "NO possible way!"

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best... I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as if to say, "Don't do it master," reasoning that a one-second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't POSSIBLY hurt all that bad...

I decided to give myself a one-second burst, just for the heck of it.
I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION @[email protected]$$!%!
I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over, and over, and over, and over again.

I vaguely recall waking up on my side, in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs.

The cat was standing over me making meowing sounds I had never heard before, licking my face, and undoubtedly thinking to herself, "do it again, do it again!"

Note: If you ever feel compelled to "mug" yourself with a Taser, one note of caution: there is NO SUCH THING as a "one-second burst", when you zap yourself. You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor. A three second burst would be considered conservative.

SON-OF-A-%#&**%#... that hurt!!!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up, and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. How did they get up there??? My triceps, right thigh, and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I'm still looking for my testicles.

I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return.

Old 15-12-2007, 05:48 AM   #20
accuracy

Default Meat-cleaver man first to be Tasered in NSW

December 15, 2007 06:50am
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22928343-2,00.html

A MAN holding a person hostage armed with a meat cleaver has became the first person shot with a Taser stun-gun in New South Wales, with officers shocking the man three times after he allegedly lunged at them with a knife.

After a two-hour siege in Sydney's west yesterday afternoon, the man who was also armed witha knife, left his house after talks with officers.

A witness said officers fired the stun-gun three times in quick succession at the man, who a police spokeswoman later alleged was approaching them with the cleaver.

The man was hit. He landed on his arm with his full weight, causing a suspected fracture, the police spokeswoman said.

NSW Police Association president Bob Pritchard last night said it was the first time he knew that the Taser had been used in a real-life situation in the state.

"'It just completely disables you, muscular wise and you fall straight to the ground," Mr Pritchard said.

Overseas the Taser has been linked to a number of deaths.

"The Taser itself has never caused a death, but death has resulted from its use. The victim's fall and hit their head or have had a heart attack," Mr Pritchard said.

Tasers were introduced into NSW by the Government in May 2006. They are trialled by the NSW Police Public Order and Riot Squad Special Protection.

The squad was called to the seige in Mountford Ave at Guildford, after it was reported about 6pm.

The street was closed together with a number of side streets. A convoy of five police vehicles attended the incident.

The woman was released unharmed before the man was stunned by police.