Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2015, 08:59 PM   #61
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
wow.like many people here, they have very vivid imaginations.
Sorry if it isn't your cup of tea, but how about commenting on a more mundane thread if this one doesn't float your boat?

Last edited by decode reality; 28-11-2015 at 03:37 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 11:25 AM   #62
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Has anyone seen THE INVADERS? In some ways, it's more overtly sci fi than They Live but some of the episodes share very similar themes. It used to be on DEF II (BBC2 early 1990s).....then Channel 5 started showing them at 4am on a Sunday morning, that was about 5 years ago.... I viewed it first as a great sci-fi, a darker version of Star Trek but it took on other meanings second time 'round, after I'd read Icke's work.

Here's the intro:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Never seen it, looks good though, need something to move onto, nearly exhausted the original Twilight Zone series. Do you think Invaders was a 'Whistleblower' production ? Apparently X-Files scriptwriters used genuine CIA consultants/leakers in some of the episodes, but were careful not to disclose which ones.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 02:13 PM   #63
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Never seen it, looks good though, need something to move onto, nearly exhausted the original Twilight Zone series. Do you think Invaders was a 'Whistleblower' production ? Apparently X-Files scriptwriters used genuine CIA consultants/leakers in some of the episodes, but were careful not to disclose which ones.
Have you seen some of the episodes and the descriptions, here's one.

A telephone lineman sees a "man" glowing or burning in a transparent tube (needed periodically by the aliens to maintain their human forms) at Vikor Enterprises. Before he can be silenced his story finds its way into the newspapers, bringing David Vincent to investigate. He discovers that the company's embittered president, George Vikor (Jack Lord), has made a deal with Invader Mr. Nexus (Alfred Ryder); in exchange for mass producing the regeneration chambers, he and his beloved but neglected wife Sherri (Diana Hyland) are to be masters, not slaves, in the new world order. When Sherri refuses to go along and instead helps Vincent, Vikor chooses the power he craves over her. However, Vincent manages to deceive Nexus into believing that Vikor is actually a government agent. The Invaders kill Vikor and remove all traces of their work at the plant. This is the first episode to show the 'regeneration' of Invaders, as Vincent watches two of them being placed in chambers in Vikor's plant and given the energy treatment.

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Likes: (1)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #64
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Never seen it, looks good though, need something to move onto, nearly exhausted the original Twilight Zone series. Do you think Invaders was a 'Whistleblower' production ? Apparently X-Files scriptwriters used genuine CIA consultants/leakers in some of the episodes, but were careful not to disclose which ones.
If they didn't use consultants from intelligence, then certainly US intelligence and military crop up throughout the series as references.

For anyone familiar with David Icke's work especially from Biggest Secret onward, and others of the same ilk, the parallels between it and The Invaders are just too uncanny not to mention. If I could recommend two to start off with, I'd say episode one and The Ivy Curtain.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 04:35 PM   #65
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Have you seen some of the episodes and the descriptions, here's one.

A telephone lineman sees a "man" glowing or burning in a transparent tube (needed periodically by the aliens to maintain their human forms) at Vikor Enterprises. Before he can be silenced his story finds its way into the newspapers, bringing David Vincent to investigate. He discovers that the company's embittered president, George Vikor (Jack Lord), has made a deal with Invader Mr. Nexus (Alfred Ryder); in exchange for mass producing the regeneration chambers, he and his beloved but neglected wife Sherri (Diana Hyland) are to be masters, not slaves, in the new world order. When Sherri refuses to go along and instead helps Vincent, Vikor chooses the power he craves over her. However, Vincent manages to deceive Nexus into believing that Vikor is actually a government agent. The Invaders kill Vikor and remove all traces of their work at the plant. This is the first episode to show the 'regeneration' of Invaders, as Vincent watches two of them being placed in chambers in Vikor's plant and given the energy treatment.

The CEOs in the corporations are being bribed with LOTS of money, and also they are promised that in the future that they will be still members of the elite. Those CEOs know deep down that that those promises wont be fulfilled, but the money (and blackmail) keeps them toeing the line.

This is what is happening now in reality.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #66
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Have you seen some of the episodes and the descriptions, here's one.

A telephone lineman sees a "man" glowing or burning in a transparent tube (needed periodically by the aliens to maintain their human forms) at Vikor Enterprises. Before he can be silenced his story finds its way into the newspapers, bringing David Vincent to investigate. He discovers that the company's embittered president, George Vikor (Jack Lord), has made a deal with Invader Mr. Nexus (Alfred Ryder); in exchange for mass producing the regeneration chambers, he and his beloved but neglected wife Sherri (Diana Hyland) are to be masters, not slaves, in the new world order. When Sherri refuses to go along and instead helps Vincent, Vikor chooses the power he craves over her. However, Vincent manages to deceive Nexus into believing that Vikor is actually a government agent. The Invaders kill Vikor and remove all traces of their work at the plant. This is the first episode to show the 'regeneration' of Invaders, as Vincent watches two of them being placed in chambers in Vikor's plant and given the energy treatment.

Vikor is another excellent episode.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 08:16 PM   #67
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #68
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The CEOs in the corporations are being bribed with LOTS of money, and also they are promised that in the future that they will be still members of the elite. Those CEOs know deep down that that those promises wont be fulfilled, but the money (and blackmail) keeps them toeing the line.

This is what is happening now in reality.
I watched this episode again yesterday. I've no doubt most forum members would be intrigued by the series, if they haven't yet checked it out.

Any mods reading this? A couple of requests.

Could you please paste this trailer link into the OP? Also, does anyone think this thread would be better on Entertainment, if just to let members know about it?

decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #69
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

I recorded the whole series off the Horror Channel or whatever channel it was shown on two or three years ago, I've watched them all apart from the last few. I'll rectify that very soon.

It's a great programme.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 28-05-2017 at 02:39 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 08:12 PM   #70
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

Just watched final episode, bit of an anticlimax I thought.

Maybe they planned a third series.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 05:02 AM   #71
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Just watched final episode, bit of an anticlimax I thought.

Maybe they planned a third series.
Been a while since I saw the final episode, must watch it again soon.

The series is very different to Star Trek, in that there's no occasional humour in it. Though it's not missed at all.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 05:11 AM   #72
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

Going to watch the TV film from the 90s next.

Thinnes has a part in it.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.