Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 18-02-2017, 08:50 AM   #5681
JustMe418

What exactly is a death cult? Death represent a final end so how or why would people be involved in cults that represent such an end? Sacrificial cults are not really death cults as they are based on transformation and transference of power, so that life still exists but in another form.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #5682
berten60

A death cult loves to sacrifice *other* people (like children)
for their sick purposes,because they think it gives themselves
supernatural powers or lengthens their life...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #5683
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
A death cult loves to sacrifice *other* people (like children)
for their sick purposes,because they think it gives themselves
supernatural powers or lengthens their life...
Do they actually love it though or just see it as a necessity? Again, I wouldn't say it's a death cult as the life is transformed rather than ended, according to the theory. I don't really think you can worship death as it's an end so who who would do that? Usually sacrifice is used for divine help with things to do with keeping people alive, so I think death cult isn't accurate.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 18-02-2017, 04:04 PM   #5684
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What exactly is a death cult? Death represent a final end so how or why would people be involved in cults that represent such an end? Sacrificial cults are not really death cults as they are based on transformation and transference of power, so that life still exists but in another form.
Yes. That's pretty much what that bloke from Heaven's Gate said before he offed himself.
Old 18-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #5685
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Yes. That's pretty much what that bloke from Heaven's Gate said before he offed himself.
Yes, but he believed he would still live in another form. In this respect I dont see him as being part of a death cult. Death is just a part of life and all religions have aspects that deal with it so if you take them out of context perhaps you could say that about all of them?