Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 14-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #161
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...e-07.11.14.jpg

Heart attack according to the Scum.
I assume that they're not claiming that's a recent picture of the man. Looks nothing like him. The last pics I remember were of him being the size of a small council estate after he'd had his eye poked out by an inmate if I recall. Thought he had more grey hair for a start. Wonder if he's got doubles and/or if the originals still around. That's got me thinking now.

Last edited by ima gene; 14-11-2014 at 12:20 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 08:42 AM   #162
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
I have watched the clip and in all fairness, I think he actually looks quite shocked when Saville appears from behind the screen, and not in a good way, looks like it put a dampers on the whole night 2bh, him turning up. Look at the expression on LC's face when he realises it's him, it's more of an 'oh dear God no', expression if you ask me, and his body language when he greets him is awkward and distant, like he's trying to be sociable and polite, but it's not genuine. Watch the clip again. I honestly don't think that he's very impressed.
Yes, well spotted. LC doesn't smile when Savile is announced, and seems to actively avoid the hug that is proffered by the latter (compare that with the grinning embrace LC has with Freddie Star).
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #163
ima gene

I found this on the net whilst looking for Saville/Sutcliffe connections. It's supposedly an unedited transcript of 'have I got news for you' that had Jimmy Saville on as guest, and Paul Merton and Ian Hislop appeared to have laid into him big time. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this, and whether it's authenticity could be confirmed. Have to say, the edited dialogue does seem to be very much in their style.

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have I Got News For You
Series 17, Show 7

Recorded 27/5/99 for transmission on 28/5/99
Guests: Sir James Saville OBE, Diane Abbott MP
Prog No: 06/HGT/SW76Q
Running time: 102'46'03 (Edited to 28'54)
Producer: Giles Pilbrow, Hat Trick 1999

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some extracts from an unedited Have I Got News For You rushes tape.
(The cut dialogue is isolated by square brackets and highlighted.)

Out-take 1: 02'45

Following a discussion about the England rugby boss taking cocaine:

MERTON
It wouldn't be so bad if News Of The World, News International, if they actually paid any tax in this country - they haven't paid any tax since about 1983. So that would be alright, you could say 'Well, y'know, OK, they can have a go at the royals, they can have a go at anybody'. But they, y'know, they owe us billions of pounds in tax. You could have built hospitals with that. Or given it to me. (Audience applauds)

DEAYTON
I assume the applause was for the hospitals, not giving it to Paul. (Audience laughs)

[MERTON
There you go - that's me reading Ian's bits on the autocue. That's post-modern for you. Hospitals? Yeah, like I give a fuck. (Huge audience laugh)

SAVILLE
The editor of the News Of The World - what's his name?

HISLOP

Phil Hall.

SAVILLE
That's right. Very nice man.

HISLOP
Mmm. I wonder where the billions of pounds in tax went, though? (Does comedy cocaine sniff; Audience giggles)

DEAYTON
I feel the word 'allegedly' homing into view...

HISLOP
Yes. And I feel the phrase 'Phil Hall is a big fat druggie' homing into view. (Pause) Sorry, I'm just looking at our lawyer in the front row.

(Waves at lawyer) Hello!

(Audience laughs)

DEAYTON
Have you ever taken drugs, Jimmy?

SAVILLE
Well...

HISLOP
You can tell us. Phil Hall and you are like that.]

SAVILLE
I have a drugs record. (Uncertain pause)

HISLOP
Do you?

SAVILLE
Mm.

HISLOP
And do you play it a lot? (Audience laugh)

SAVILLE
212 marathons and I've never been tested once.

[HISLOP
Good god. You and Phil Hall both.

SAVILLE
Ah, but he never ran the marathon...

HISLOP
Oh right...

MERTON
Yes he did. He used to go dressed as a big fat druggie. (Audience laughs)

HISLOP
Oh yes, I remember now...

MERTON
It made a change from a giant chicken, so he said. The judge gave him five years (Pause) I don't know what I'm talking about. I've done 212 of these shows and I've never been tested once.

HISLOP
(To Saville) So they've never tested you?

SAVILLE
Yeah. ]

SAVILLE
And I say, what's wrong with me, why can't you test me? And he said 'Because you come in last, so...'. (Audience laugh)

Out-take 2: 04'17

Following a discussion about Sun editor David Yelland's decision to publish topless pictures of Sophie Rhys Jones:

SAVILLE
It's well out of order.

HISLOP
Indeed. And it's Mr Murdoch again.

SAVILLE
Yes. How would he like to see his, er, er, secret lover naked in someone else's paper?

HISLOP
If anyone's got any pictures, do drop them...in...

[MERTON
I've got some.

DEAYTON
Well, you'll have to share them with us next time, Paul...

MERTON
I will. It could be an entirely new game. Spot the rancid, pus-filled cock...up the arse of some old tart. 'Whose Buboes Are They Anyway'?

DEAYTON
Are you calling Mr Yelland's personal hygiene into question?

MERTON
Not at all. I'm just saying he's a ****. (Audience applauds) I'm saying he's a **** with a rancid pus-filled cock. Which is the title of new six-part documentary series on Channel 5, apparently.

DEAYTON
We look forward to it.

MERTON
I don't. Stupid depressing old fucker. I hope he dies a painful death. Seriously. Nothing would give me greater pleasure. No joke. (Smattering of audience applause)

DEAYTON
But The Sun have apologised, of course... ]

Out-take 3: 09'36

During the headline round:

DEAYTON
You used to be a wrestler didn't you?

SAVILLE
I still am.

DEAYTON
Are you?

SAVILLE
I'm feared in every girls' school in the country. (Audience laugh)

[DEAYTON
Yeah, I've heard about that.

SAVILLE
What have you heard?

DEAYTON
I've...

MERTON
Something about a **** with a rancid, pus-filled cock. (Huge audience laugh; Awkward pause)

SAVILLE
I advise you to wash your mouth out, my friend...

MERTON
That's what she had to do! (Audience laughs)

HISLOP
Weren't you leaving money in phone boxes or something? (Saville glares at him) Or have I got completely the wrong end of the...

SAVILLE
(To DEAYTON, heavily) The question you asked was about wrestling.

DEAYTON
Yes. And then you mentioned girls' schools. I don't know whe...

SAVILLE
Well I understood this was a comedy programme. I realise now how wrong I was. (Audience laugh)

DEAYTON
So were you a professional wrestler?

SAVILLE
Yes I was.

DEAYTON
(To audience) Glad we got that cleared up. (Pulls face; audience giggles)

HISLOP
Feared by every girls' school in the country...

SAVILLE
That's right.

MERTON
Due to having a rancid, pus-filled cock. (Huge audience laugh)

DEAYTON
Erm...

HISLOP
You're on top form tonight, Paul...

SAVILLE
(Strangely) I'm...this is not what I...

FLOOR MANAGER
(OOV) OK, do you...[inaudible section]...shall we, for pick-ups...

MERTON
I'm terribly sorry. I don't know what came over me.

SAVILLE
A pus-filled cock, I imagine. (Shocked audience laugh)

MERTON
Oh, it's nice to see you joining in. We'd been waiting for you, you sad, senile old shitter. (Audience appears to do double-take)

DEAYTON
I think we...d-d-you you want to apologise to our guest, Paul?

MERTON
Sorry, I do apologise. Sir senile old shitter, is what I meant to say. (Audience laugh; pause) Sir senile old shitter...who fucks minors. (Audience unrest)

HISLOP
Sorry, I'm just looking at our lawyer again. (Waves) Hello! (Audience laughs)

DEAYTON
Shall we get back on course with this, or sha...

SAVILLE
I do fuck miners, that's quite correct. I have always done so. They can do the most wonderful things with cigars. The coal...

MERTON
What, they stick them up your senile, pus-filled arse? (Audience laughs)

FLOOR MANAGER
(OOV): Come on...I'm getting an ear-bashing here. It's...

MERTON
Oh they want to continue. Sorry, I'll contain myself. Carry on...

DEAYTON
Right (Pause) You used to be a professional wrestler didn't you? (Huge audience laugh)

SAVILLE
(Calmly) I did.]

DEAYTON
You didn't have a nickname or anything?

SAVILLE
Yes - 'Loser'. (Audience laughs)

Out-take 4: 21'20

Following a discussion about caravans:

DEAYTON
Last month, Roger Moore sold his luxury caravan in Malta.

DEAYTON
[Asked by the...

MERTON
I visited your caravan the other week, Jimmy.

SAVILLE
Did you really?

MERTON
Oh yes. Interesting what you can find, if you have a bit of a poke. (Audience laugh)

HISLOP
He just told you, it was twelve years ago...

SAVILLE
No, I lived in it for twelve years.

MERTON
And fucked twelve year olds. (Audience laugh)

DEAYTON
Here we go again...I'll be backstage if anyone wants me.

MERTON
(Indicating Saville) That's what you said to the kids on your show, wasn't it? (Audience laugh)

SAVILLE
No, they never did want me.

HISLOP
Not even Sarah Cornley?

SAVILLE
She was an exception.

DEAYTON
Who's Sarah Cornley?

SAVILLE
Sarah Cornley is...

HISLOP
About fifteen grand in damages, wasn't she? (Uncertain audience laugh)

SAVILLE
That's right.

HISLOP
So if I was going to mention that you threatened to break her arm if she said anything...

SAVILLE
You'd be very wrong. (Pause) I said I'd break both her arms. (Audience unease)

MERTON
Fucking hell. I mean, you're just sitting there, all shell suit and cigar, wearing those fucking...I don't know what they are.

SAVILLE
Chrome-plated SC-700 sun-visors, these are. Sent to me by...

MERTON
We don't give a shit. Ladies and gentlemen, Sir James Saville OBE. Jim has fixed it for me to have my arms broken. Meet this depressing old fucked up **** of a fucker on television who's riddled with cancer and fucking pubic lice.

HISLOP
(To lawyer again) Hello! (Audience laughs)

MERTON
Christ, I mean ha ha, big fucking joke - the fucking lawyers are involved, tee hee. It doesn't change anything.

DEAYTON
(Visibly out of character) Do you wanna stop, or...?

MERTON
No I don't fucking want to stop. It's all shit! You'll expect a comedy walkout in a minute, won't you? I mean, big bloody joke - I'm going to quote Shakespeare in a minute, how fucking out of character. And Ian knows about football - oh my fucking sides.

SAVILLE
You've never fucked anyone in your life, boy.

MERTON
Oh fuck off...

FLOOR MANAGER
(OOV) ...About five minutes, just to... (Phil Davey enters)

PHIL DAVEY
OK, well top that as they say. You're looking troubled by that, aren't you mate? I tell you, I came back from Amsterdam recently...

[RECORDING PLACED ON STAND-BY; CUTS BACK TO CLOSE-UP OF DEAYTON AWAITING HIS CUE]

DEAYTON
OK. Second time lucky. (Pause) Last month, Roger Moore sold his luxury caravan in Malta.]

http://www.blumarten.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Jimmy Saville.htm

Edit. Link disappeared as I posted this and no longer works so had to post full transcript. Sorry bout that. Spooky eh? Lol.

Last edited by ima gene; 16-11-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #164
mormegil
Premier Subscribers

Hi Ima gene, I remember reading that transcript on the net before some time ago. I honestly can't remember whether or not I read it before the mainstream press outed Saville but I think it was before. Can't for the life of me think what it was at the time that led me towards finding that transcript.
mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 11:01 AM   #165
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Hi Ima gene, I remember reading that transcript on the net before some time ago. I honestly can't remember whether or not I read it before the mainstream press outed Saville but I think it was before. Can't for the life of me think what it was at the time that led me towards finding that transcript.
Hello Morms. Yeh it just kind of popped up out the blue. Doesn't even seem to be affiliated with an actual website. Anyways, fortunately I saved it to my trusty notepad before it disappeared. Looks legit to me, v.much in the style of Merton and Hislop, if you've every seen them going off about Mandelson, these 2 pull out all the stops when they really don't like someone! An important point you make, if this programme indeed aired before the vile was outed, then it was more than an 'Open Secret' the bbc certainly have a LOT of explaining to do.

Last edited by ima gene; 16-11-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 11:09 AM   #166
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Hello Morms. Yeh it just kind of popped up out the blue. Doesn't even seem to be affiliated with an actual website. Anyways, fortunately I saved it to my trusty notepad before it disappeared. Looks legit to me, v.much in the style of Merton and Hislop, if you've every seen them going off about Mandelson, these 2 pull out all the stops when they really don't like someone! An important point you make, if this programme indeed aired before the vile was outed, then it was more than an 'Open Secret' the bbc certainly have a LOT of explaining to do.

Sorry, it was a hoax. It has been debunked many times over, but here from the horses mouth:

Quite well done though.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #167
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
Sorry, it was a hoax. It has been debunked many times over, but here from the horses mouth:

Quite well done though.
Ah well. Yes it was. And somone took that link down pretty damn sharpish as soon as I done my post.
(thanks nadams)

Last edited by ima gene; 16-11-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 02:44 AM   #168
mr dolka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post

Quite well done though.
Wasn't it supposedly written by Brass Eye's Chris Morris?
Old 17-11-2014, 02:47 AM   #169
mr dolka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
The Google street car image of the car was highly distorted as the car was at the very edge of the shot. This is the very place where the view of an object can be so convoluted by the Google algorithm accuracy of outline cannot be guaranteed.

At these extreme points accuracy of outline can drop off to zero. The rear boot outline being a good example. It is not possible to draw a firm opinion about the identity of an object based on just one observed element of the object alone. The distortion of the image does not allow this.

The total number of matches identified outweigh discrepancies so although the disfigurements do give the impression the car is not dissimilar to the American car overall it cannot be said to be that car. The evidence the tells me the car parked on the apron is Savile's Merc (90%) and nothing else (10%). The dimensions of the wheelbase, wheel size, height style and rear window sizes along with the allocation of proportions all indicate the car has been correctly identified.

Finally consider the absurd scarcity of the proposed match. That such a rare US car turns up in Europe at all allows me to discount the possibility. Doesn't mean it's impossible just that it's absurdly possible but not necessarily probable.

Moving On

The picture used by The Mail also offers something else. It may suggest something of the nature of Savile's home life. The Savile car milometers report Savile wasn't out and about that much. The question must now be asked if Savile the abuser could not or would not get out to his intended prey were the victims themselves by their own means somehow coming to call on Savile at home?
To the rear of the image parked in the road (on the same side of the road Savile's home) the white top and side of a minibus type coach is just visible through the trees.
Here it the minibus a bit closer and enlarged. The minibus coach appears to be sign written across the top. This minibus is very similar to minibuses sponsored by companies in aid of The Royal Variety Club, more commonly known as "Sunshine Coaches".
The sponsoring company usually sign writes their corporate sponsorship logo across the side or the top of the minibus as a means of advertising.
If the partial image of the parked minibus outside Savile home is now combined with the complete image of The Royal Variety minibus there is a good match. The most obvious being the superstructure used on both vehicles is very similar. There is also a good match in terms of size, colour and overall dimensions. The coach parked outside Savile's home and coaches sponsored for children in wheelchairs by The Royal Variety Club appear to be so similar as to be indistinguishable one from the other.
Tuppence worth from an ex-car nut: definitely a Cadilliac and not a Merc.