Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #801
mrbenn
Inactive

I just dont buy the Satanic angle or the idea he is protecting other "elite paedophiles" whatsoever. Ive looked very deep into this case and I know for a fact many people are missing some very important points regarding this.
But as ive also seen, nobody is interested in hearing or seeing them...however they will do anyway in the near future.

Its as if so many are stood there with their fingers in their ears going NO NO NO NO!!!! when presented with something that totally turns this whole story on its head.
Very strange. Cos the very same folk are willing to accept things like Lee Rigby not even being a real person or that 9/11 was CGI.

What am I allowed to say?
Old 18-07-2014, 10:13 PM   #802
minerva_rising
Inactive

Probably not much while there are pending court cases. I am in agreeance th
Old 18-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #803
minerva_rising
Inactive

Sorry! I am in agreeance that there is much more to this than meets the eye. Question everything, I say.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #804
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbenn View Post
I just dont buy the Satanic angle or the idea he is protecting other "elite paedophiles" whatsoever. Ive looked very deep into this case and I know for a fact many people are missing some very important points regarding this.
But as ive also seen, nobody is interested in hearing or seeing them...however they will do anyway in the near future.

Its as if so many are stood there with their fingers in their ears going NO NO NO NO!!!! when presented with something that totally turns this whole story on its head.
Very strange. Cos the very same folk are willing to accept things like Lee Rigby not even being a real person or that 9/11 was CGI.

What am I allowed to say?
I think people would be a lot more interested if they had a slightest clue what you are on about.

I would anyway.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:27 AM   #805
pinkizzy
Inactive

@minerva rising

"A starting point for me, would be where did he learn to abuse? When did he start to abuse? Has always? Or did certain factors trigger him?"

The police found 20 terabytes of data on his hard drives, he must have watched his child abuse videos until they appeared as normal behaviour.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 19-07-2014 at 08:50 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #806
pinkizzy
Inactive

@mrbenn what are the very important points?
Old 19-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #807
minerva_rising
Inactive

I wouldn't think that watching the video's was the starting point. It may have escalated things. Abusers tend to be abused themselves (although most that have been abused would never want to inflict the suffering they have been through). This I learnt in therapy, overcoming my own abuse. In fact I would say that perhaps some are so indoctrinated by their abuse, that it becomes normalised and perpetuated across generations. It does not excuse it but helps us understand.
Old 19-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #808
lobuk

Moderator Note

Considering that there are pending court cases and such, this thread has been closed for now.

Thanks
Closed Thread