Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 10-01-2008, 04:02 AM   #81
kasalt

Jon Stewart owns Mitt Romney in this clip from the Daily Show. He even goes so far as to refer to Romney as a "shapeshifter" for changing his views on the campaign trail (I wonder where he got that analogy from):

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchiv...mitt_lies.html
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #82
tinmenace

Jon cracks me up!

Last edited by tinmenace; 10-01-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: formatting
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #83
ssyx
Inactive

Mitt's bio...
http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Mitt_Romney
ssyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #84
tinmenace

Quote:
Liz Cheney backs Romney

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) — Vice President Dick Cheney's daughter Elizabeth Cheney is joining Mitt Romney's presidential bid, his campaign announced Sunday.

She previously stumped for former Sen. Fred Thompson of Tennessee who dropped out of the race last week.

In a statement released by Romney's campaign, Cheney said the former Massachusetts governor "has distinguished himself as a leader who can guide our country with a clear vision for overcoming the threats we face today."

She also called him "the only candidate who has outlined a comprehensive strategy for defeating the global Jihadist threat."

Cheney, 41, once served as the principal deputy assistant secretary for Near Eastern Affairs at the State Department. She stepped down from the senior-level post in 2006.

She also worked in the State Department from 2002 to 2003, before leaving to work on her father's re-election campaign.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Pretty obvious whom the loomies like on the Republican side, eh?

Old 27-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #85
cloudgazer
Banned

Thanks for the info. even tho I didn't trust him already, hehe. But it's nice to have more reasons not to trust him.
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 11:49 PM   #86
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgazer View Post
Thanks for the info. even tho I didn't trust him already, hehe. But it's nice to have more reasons not to trust him.
Yeah, I had a gnarly feeling about almost him a year ago, which is when I think I started this thread. I think he will be the contender against Hellary in the final "election". One is just as wicked as the next. Yuck!

Old 28-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #87
tinmenace

Quote:
Mormon pioneer Gordon Hinckley dead at 97

(CNN) -- Mormon leader Gordon B. Hinckley died Sunday night at age 97, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced.

Hinckley served as president of the Salt Lake City-based church since 1995 and has been a member of its top leadership since the 1960s. He died about 7 p.m. Sunday (9 p.m. ET) with his family by his side, church officials announced.

The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, which becomes the nearly 13 million-member church's governing body upon the death of the president, will choose a successor after Hinckley's funeral.

No arrangements had been announced.

CNN

This is going to be interesting...
Old 28-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #88
king triad
Banned

I had a dream that romney was satan...hope he doesnt win....
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #89
thespiritforce

Default He claims...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I think he currently resides in Massachusetts but was born in Detroit Michigan.
Yes, Ol' Mitt lives in Mass in the basement of his son's multi-million dollar home for so called residency purposes and he has a lake front house worth millions and another one too worth even more millions in SF I think.

He leads in the polls for The GOP race thus far and what a sorry bunch they have running for Pres. and guess who is running second? Yep! Dim-wit Palin who quit Gov. of Alaska after only a half term, but she can see Russia from her house and Puntin when he pops his head up too or so she says...for real! lol

Ron Paul is the best guy they got and he's a wack-0 or so The GOP say.
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote