Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 31-05-2015, 04:10 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Chicago torture site: Locals unaware

American police torturing American citizens:

The Young Turks: Secret torture site in Chicago for American citizens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LvkSACkTw

Locals unaware of Chicago torture site

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs takes to the streets of Chicago and is shocked to find out that the majority of Chicagoans are completely unaware of the horrific torture site located right in their back yard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSu4fORYvE

Alex Jones: Citizen torture site discovered in Chicago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=73&v=CwdEi9gMZrU

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 01-06-2015 at 02:43 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 04:25 PM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

The only people who were going to know about it on the streets were those who had criminal associates. If there is a msm blackout on info, how is your average straight person likely to hear about it?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 11:45 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW ya I have heard of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Horrified! Locals unaware of Chicago torture site

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs takes to the streets of Chicago and is shocked to find out that the majority of Chicagoans are completely unaware of the horrific torture site located right in their back yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSu4fORYvE
So what kinda ppl get housed there? Like foreigners who go there but don't get a legal trial or whatever? I think that is what it said when I listened to Biggs before.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 11:58 PM   #4
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
So what kinda ppl get housed there? Like foreigners who go there but don't get a legal trial or whatever? I think that is what it said when I listened to Biggs before.
American citizens:

http://www.infowars.com/citizen-tort...ed-in-chicago/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 01-06-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:51 PM   #5
logos880

this is horrifying, but I can't say I'm surprised.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:10 AM   #6
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
It is an all black area in the south side of chicago, that type of torture has been going on forever. They take black gangbanger, hood, tuff guy types and torture them, mengela style.

They do much much WORSE to them in the black hospitals on the south side of chicago. They drug and cut black peoples eyes out in un necessary surguries and fraudulently bilk medicaid and medicare, they amputate healthy legs, saw them right off, it is beyond dr. mengela the tortures they do there.

Police told me they, the armed police, are afraid to go into these chicago human torture shops. They have witnessed what goes on there.

I spoke to blind black women who had their eyes blinded and black guys who were intentionally crippled left unable to walk. I spoke to an ex nurse who said she lost her nursing licence because she helped hold a guy down while a bad surgeon sawed off his HEALTHY leg, she was a fat obese thing, strung out on rx dope, working night shift in a gas station because the guy sued and she lost her nursing licence.

They did it, same torture, to white people too, but most all the whites fled chicago, moved out in white flight, only the poor blacks with too many kids and or no money could not afford to move out of chicago, so they, the blacks have been getting the brunt of these tortures for years, it is wholesale genocide 24/7 in chicago. mengela style. it goes on every day as matter of fact routine murder biz.

I just read a financial report that chicago will go bankrupt like detroit soon. Detroit could not pay, was 40% short, its government workers pensions, gov workers pensions got hurt in detroit. over 3/4ths of detroit is abandoned burned out vacant buildings left to rot, no fire, no water, no police depts. a ghost town ghetto filled with dying junkies, rx strung out zombies and federal dependant welfare mommas.

Chicago pensions in Illinois supreme court just got a decision June 5th that they could not cut pensions for 6 depts of city, muni gov workers and chicago is 60% short of it ability to pay its city workers pensions, chicago bonds just got downgraded from A- to B2 rated and finacial reporters, predict they, bond ratings, will go down lower. to bankruptcy, like detroit.

And those are the nice things that happen in the windy city chicago, highest murder rate in us.

Currently in us, the insurance companies are suing in us supreme court because they, the insurance companies are refusing to payout any money to bad dr. mengelas who are incompetants. in us, bad dentists etc are finding they are only getting health ins payouts of 14 dollars per tooth to do slopshod work.

If the insurance companies win in us supreme court expect to see your dentist and doctor driving used toyotas, with rust spots.

Gravy train ride for dr.chalk pill pusher and dr.butcher incompetant will be over, finished, kaput. Federal planners can add and if it is genocide they want a 2 cent bullet gets the job done cheaper than a 5000 dollar fraud liver blowout-they chemo drip lighter fluid iv until the liver explodes in mengela shops. Meaning, it is cheaper to start a war to eliminate undesirables than pay dr. mengelas to eliminate necrophillic people like alf.

Sadly most of the people who get tortured and killed are ignorant, violent, parasite infested gluttons and or violent punks who like to breed irresponsibly, fornicate and ill breed kids when they have no money or skills to feed them or pay child support, they love junk food and like to be violent, lie, cheat, steal, take dope, drink booze, and ripp each other and everyone else off...so no one cares what happens to them.

They refuse to read an educational book, they refuse to read a bible, refuse to learn a constructive skill or trade, refuse to be self responsible, refuse to behave decently, refuse to learn any morality, they just want to rape fornicate cause trouble, hurt others, and breed more sick diseased unwanted kids, they they refuse to pay child support for

They behave, live and ill breed like ignorant animals without a soul, spirit, self responsibility or conscience, so they get slaughtered and butchered like animals. And in chicago they have made a lucrative organized business out of eliminating undesirables, it is called, hell care....and...corrections.

It is tedious but you must look at each case one by one, fact upon fact.

God has that end covered. (punks may not know God but Gods laws know them, and they get what they deserve)

The all seeing, all knowing, eye.

Last edited by divineangel; 06-06-2015 at 08:15 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #7
truth seeker 09

The Guardian: 'A US domestic black site': inside one protester's secretive police detention

Brian Jacob Church spent the better part of a day shackled inside Chicago's Homan Square,
denied access to an attorney, before police finally sent him to be booked and charged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7VcNdDXZg

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 28-07-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:06 AM   #8
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 27-04-2016, 12:32 AM   #9
truth seeker 09

Russia Today:

American ‘black sites’: Disturbing allegations from victims of Chicago police torture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQWvQqo56A

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs is in Chicago at the recently uncovered black site where citizens have been illegally detained, tortured and even killed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBHfN6IpCw

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 27-04-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #10
truth seeker 09

Infowars: Chicago torture site is testing ground for America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJavozvyy4w
Old 05-09-2016, 09:53 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Mainstream media covering up Chicago torture site

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs breaks down how the mainstream media is refusing to cover the realities behind the Chicago black site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7zGJDCNeI
Old 05-09-2016, 10:27 PM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Isn't Obama from Chicago?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 12:08 AM   #13
truth seeker 09

Question

Will president Trump continue the torture program?
Old 20-11-2016, 01:12 AM   #14
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Will president Trump continue the torture program?
well he wears title "president" so yes.....if not on this place then on some other place

(he has proven his loyality and obidience to the elite)

Last edited by screamingeagle; 20-11-2016 at 01:12 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 01:24 AM   #15
truth seeker 09

How many of you have heard about this torture in Chicago?
Old 20-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #16
swidler
Banned

I thought there was a rule against this constant bumping of old threads. This one is from 2015 and there is nothing new to add.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #17
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
I thought there was a rule against this constant bumping of old threads. This one is from 2015 and there is nothing new to add.
Trump's pro-torture comments don't matter?