Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
newspresenter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,077
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Would David go on Question Time?

Would they want him on telling truths?

For those who don't know, QT is a left wing politically correct quiz show disguised as a general politics show with studio "guests" and audience from the socialist party disguised as members of the general public.

You might think all is lost, but last april they said if the BNP got 2 members elected on the London Assembley, they'd have one on, and 3? weeks ago they had the elected one on a very lefty mainstream show on sunday morning, the one with Nicky Campbell.

How on satans earth does that UNelected sawardi warsaw asian person get on once a fortnight, bonkers.
newspresenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

I bet they wouldn't allow David Irving on, although they allow Zionazis like Mad Mel on.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #3
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newspresenter View Post
Would they want him on telling truths?

For those who don't know, QT is a left wing politically correct quiz show disguised as a general politics show with studio "guests" and audience from the socialist party disguised as members of the general public.

You might think all is lost, but last april they said if the BNP got 2 members elected on the London Assembley, they'd have one on, and 3? weeks ago they had the elected one on a very lefty mainstream show on sunday morning, the one with Nicky Campbell.

How on satans earth does that UNelected sawardi warsaw asian person get on once a fortnight, bonkers.
Are you aware that left and right are an illusion ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
newspresenter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,077
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I bet they wouldn't allow David Irving on, although they allow Zionazis like Mad Mel on.
When we say David on this site, we refer to Mr Icke.


I use left/right to describe what im saying, not that i believe in it necessarilly.
newspresenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newspresenter View Post
Would they want him on telling truths?

For those who don't know, QT is a left wing politically correct quiz show disguised as a general politics show with studio "guests" and audience from the socialist party disguised as members of the general public.

You might think all is lost, but last april they said if the BNP got 2 members elected on the London Assembley, they'd have one on, and 3? weeks ago they had the elected one on a very lefty mainstream show on sunday morning, the one with Nicky Campbell.

How on satans earth does that UNelected sawardi warsaw asian person get on once a fortnight, bonkers.
But he already has been on TV several times so its not like they have tried to stop him getting his views over the air.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But he already has been on TV several times so its not like they have tried to stop him getting his views over the air.
I have never seen him on the mainstream tv saying his stuff in any great detail though.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
parmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 471
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I have never seen him on the mainstream tv saying his stuff in any great detail though.
well apart from the hour long channel 5 docu - was he right shown on primetime i suppose
parmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmy View Post
well apart from the hour long channel 5 docu - was he right shown on primetime i suppose
In which it didnt go into any great detail.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I have never seen him on the mainstream tv saying his stuff in any great detail though.
I have seen him on TV at least three times.

1) Obviously on wogan

2) A documentary where the camera follows him around. He does actually discuss some issues and it shows him at his talks

3) During morning TV. Two psychologists had done some tests to to create stats to try and prove that certain people were more prone to accepting conspiracy theories. One of them then met Icke on a beach and presented their results.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #10
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
In which it didnt go into any great detail.
But would he really get nough time to go into detail with his work? If they gave him an hour he would have to focus in certain areas to fit it in. Even then if you make it too in depth you could begin to lose the interest of people who could not follow the theories through. Some people would be more responsive to overviews.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I have seen him on TV at least three times.

1) Obviously on wogan

2) A documentary where the camera follows him around. He does actually discuss some issues and it shows him at his talks

3) During morning TV. Two psychologists had done some tests to to create stats to try and prove that certain people were more prone to accepting conspiracy theories. One of them then met Icke on a beach and presented their results.
As I said already, on mainstream tv Icke has NEVER gone into any great detail of his research.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But would he really get nough time to go into detail with his work? If they gave him an hour he would have to focus in certain areas to fit it in. Even then if you make it too in depth you could begin to lose the interest of people who could not follow the theories through. Some people would be more responsive to overviews.
There are hundreds of Icke videos which are very short (10 minute snippets) and they go into pretty good detail - Enough to probably wake people up. And it is NEVER shown on mainstream tv.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #13
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

I saw him on This Morning about three years ago, he said 9/11 was an inside job and from then on they treated him like a retarded kid.
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 02:01 AM   #14
newspresenter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,077
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I saw him on This Morning about three years ago, he said 9/11 was an inside job and from then on they treated him like a retarded kid.
newspresenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
There are hundreds of Icke videos which are very short (10 minute snippets) and they go into pretty good detail - Enough to probably wake people up. And it is NEVER shown on mainstream tv.
But its not like his work is repressed is it. Like you say, its on video, he sells books and he has also had some time on the air. Even if he did not go into any depth that does not mean that people may not take an interest in him and actively see where he is coming from. It only needs a spark to create a fire!! I reckon that if he was on TV for an hour just going over subjects generally then some people may be interested enough to go and find out more. If people are not interested then even if he went into great depth they would still be disinterested.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 06:23 PM   #16
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default ??time

Question time is fixed anyhow,they never discuss anything on the MSM these days,pile of garbage propaganda.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But its not like his work is repressed is it. Like you say, its on video, he sells books and he has also had some time on the air. Even if he did not go into any depth that does not mean that people may not take an interest in him and actively see where he is coming from. It only needs a spark to create a fire!! I reckon that if he was on TV for an hour just going over subjects generally then some people may be interested enough to go and find out more. If people are not interested then even if he went into great depth they would still be disinterested.
Moving the goalposts again Marpat This isnt about books, it's about TV.
Using your logical fallacies yet again. You need to learn some different ways of wasting people's time. Youre so obvious.

Last edited by steevo; 18-03-2009 at 08:16 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #18
thetruthseeker
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 68
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
As I said already, on mainstream tv Icke has NEVER gone into any great detail of his research.
He appeared on Good morning once with Philip Schofield and Fern Britton but they were both very sceptical about what he had to say.
thetruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthseeker View Post
He appeared on Good morning once with Philip Schofield and Fern Britton but they were both very sceptical about what he had to say.
I know, I saw that.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #20
thetruthseeker
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 68
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But its not like his work is repressed is it. Like you say, its on video, he sells books and he has also had some time on the air. Even if he did not go into any depth that does not mean that people may not take an interest in him and actively see where he is coming from. It only needs a spark to create a fire!! I reckon that if he was on TV for an hour just going over subjects generally then some people may be interested enough to go and find out more. If people are not interested then even if he went into great depth they would still be disinterested.
You are right, all it took for me was after I watched the channel 5 documentary "David Icke: Was he right" and I wanted to know more.

I had largely forgotten about David Icke only remembering that I heard he had disapeared I think only to re-emerge with some controversial views and remember watching Wogan and he was in the news about his interview with Terry Wogan and after that I never saw him on TV after that until the channel 5 programme. When you really listen to his explanation of why he said what he did on Wogan and what he was going through at the time you fully understand why he said what he did.
thetruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.