Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 29-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #161
fudgetusk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_(Star_Trek)

The black cube of Saturn.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #162
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post

"The Dark Lands, ruled by Bob, Lord of Evil, is a silly place where you can play light- hearted adventures with a techno-fantasy-horror theme. This book can be used with any existing system of rules - you're not required to generate a new Character to visit the Land of Bob, as Characters from other worlds can easily be brought to the Dark Lands via a crashed spaceship, magical backfire, or interdimensional teleportation gate. Characters could even suffer an individual or collective bout of unconsciousness and visit Tir Nan Bob in their dreams, er... nightmares!"

http://quagkeep.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...d-of-evil.html
Holy Shit! That artwork is complex and disturbing and i've seen a lot of heavy metal cd covers.

Check out this link: http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/201...nd-conquer-ii/

This dude has a kind of radio blog commenting on media with an open mind where he sometimes portrays different characters, i think for comedic value or something and they are called BoB.

Here a quote: "This week also saw the return of Metro Bob, Asian Bob and Jim Bob from Alabama. More Bobs and much more to come…"

He's apparently channeling multiple BoB's sometimes
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #163
froboi

Question Interesting but head hurts!!

This thread is very interesting but I am stuggling to piece it together. Am I right in thinking "Bob" is death?? or another entity entirely??

If someone can do a "in a nutshell" explaination, I would be very greatful.

Peace & Love

Froboi xx
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #164
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
This thread is very interesting but I am stuggling to piece it together. Am I right in thinking "Bob" is death?? or another entity entirely??

Peace & Love

Froboi xx
I will leave that to fudgetusk. He started the thread and knows his theory the best though i see what he is pointing out. Some connections and representations are more complicated for me too, it seems he has this in his head for a long time. It takes some puzzling and out of the box thinking and some knowledge about all kinds of media, information and symbols.

But to try to give you some sort of answer, no, Bob does not purely represent death, more a entity of chaos, destruction and deceiving/manipulating. Death is a trait, obviously, but maybe i already said too much. fudgetusk will surely respond when he gets back to his thread.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #165
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post

Peace & Love

Froboi xx
We don't know. He just keeps turning up, with similar images and characteristics. Magic is connected to him, as is death. And madness and the loss of a greater world.
You tell us who Bob is.

What follows is more of MY interprestation. I am the one who spotted him first. Doesn't mean I'm right.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 30-01-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #166
fudgetusk

That CLOCKTOWER Bobby is looking really interesting now I've looked deeper into him. The creator says these exciting things:

"The idea of Scissorman's blades comes from watching the movie "The Burning" when I was a child. The scary backlit silhouette of a murderous demon, with his garden shears, sent shivers down my spine (...) "

"The bodies of the two brothers were deformed so they could not naturally live on earth. By stopping time, they could successfully escape death. However, as a result, it means that they cannot get away from the reach of power from the other world (in other words the Burrows mansion) and it is that restriction that Dan tries to escape from. Thus, Dan created a "cocoon" with human flesh and blood, and transforms into a perfect body inside it. Of course to compose such a huge frame, it goes without saying that it is the flesh and blood of many victims (...) "

"As shown in the room with the piano, we considered the existence of a space where Jennifer cannot move as Bobby's migration pathway, such as the construction of the attic at the beginning of development of the game (the existence of Dan was not set at that time). However, as development continued, a terror event in addition to being chased by the Scissor Man was needed, so the setting of Dan was created. Scissor Man's "warp" becomes possible by the ability of Dan."

—Hifumi Kuono

So Bobby has a brother called Dan?(danny swain? damaged? his arms gone, trapped in a dream, or frozen time?) who carries on Bob's massacre? It seems that they are damaged and have to be within a certain area to live, where time has stopped. Is that our world? we have time in clocks and seasons and because they tell us it exists. What if we are in frozen time?

Pff! anything could be true. I killed a massive rat with magic once, by accident. It died, twisting about, in front of me. I had accidentally cast a spell the day before, by playing a game in which I killed a giant rat.

I think i know why there are no tvs in Hogwarts. They would be casting spells while being carried away by the films ect. the illuminati know all about how to use that, thanks to Bob.

So, Hifumi Kuono watches THE BURNING and comes away with the name Bobby Barrow and a weird magical tower? I admit I have found no Bob in THE BURNING - a seminal film for me too and a fave. But Hifumi Kuono seems to have found it, subconsciously. I should have, consciously.

I actually found a VHS tape of THE BURNING in the street a year ago. Scary. Who put it there? did he have human hands? Or did it simply manifest from thin air?

"Bobby will try to avenge his brother's and mother's deaths, but fails."

This is profound, in any context. Bobby and his family/gang/round table. And he's a child. Bob, as in the bank mural, is a small boy, who is secretly evil. Or acts as such out of weird necessity, such as Pennywise feeding.
The tower is frozen, and he must live there to survive. Does Bob have to stick to the location of the leyline shut off point? Is killing people a way of conjuring that magical leyline energy? Through Bob's dead lights?

His higher chakras that once connected him to heaven, the ones we all have. that he can use to feed through. Does he kidnap or lure a child to that shut-off point and kill them there? every 27 years? Does that weaken the lock enough? so he can drink?

or is it part of some ritual that they devised to open the lock? a ritual that is the closest they can get to the TRUE ritual that unlocks it for ever?
Bob wants that magic back, very much. But would the illuminati help? he seems insane. i think they milked him of info, used him to kill, and now they don't really need him that much. So he would gravitate back to that shut-off point, to try ANYTHING to get it open.

They may make films like Batman to use him again. maybe without him knowing. He taught them how to do it, but he would not have done so in his true form. hence: reptiles.

A mask he has his zealots create in a pentagram. They conjure the image, download it, and there's the devil. That's how lazy Bob is. He gets them to shape the boboplasm. Then they will be more likely to get the right shape each time. His own imagination would fail him.

Wild conjecture? Or are we extrapolating within an acceptable remit?

Who gives a flying toss? our rulers are trying to kill America. Not the world. just America. Or is Bob attacking them? attacking the elite that live in America? hence 9/11? can we see the hand of Bob in this?
Funny that one of the buildings hit looks like a jagged letter O. And the other two were tall and THE SAME.

What am I describing? BOB. or BBO? or 101? Why is it Room 101? Big Brother's favourite room. BB again. Big Brother. and 1984? The year of A NIGHT MARE ON ELM ST and assorted other bob stuff.

The top brass of the illuminati would have known about his attack beforehand. They cast the same spells.

The plane that crashed into the field and vanished seems symbolic of the tower/the shut-off point.

A muddy field. A nowhere place. could be anywhere. (I've seen it in a dream.) and something/someone has gone.

Bob's signature. The vibration he carries. The same vibration that leaks from the leyline lock. Does he suck it through a symbolic keyhole? Does he eat it? or send it out to us? and we write his story.

Santa Claus. Christ? A random series of magical/psychic events that occured in drips across the earth. UFOS. ghosts. Werewolves. Seeing the future? world changing inspiration? All the weird stuff that got us into this stuff in the first place. And of course, people make films/novels of ghosts, bogeymen ect. And then Bob's vibe is carried through into that.

He is everywhere. Do you own a copy of FRANKENSTEIN? he's in there too. Go on, find him. He's a chilly one.

How about Robinson Crusoe? OOOOH, that's a toughy. The man alone in a wilderness, trying to survive is pure round table history. Why do you think the royal family like to hunt? and keep that sporty rustic aspect? And why they eat human flesh, as they did in the wastelands. Is that why Nimrod was called the hunter? Was it his job to hunt the people and cook them?

They believe it gives them power. Symbolic authority. They eat the flesh of their fellow human and that is a spell, cast into the slumbering nonjudgemental field of consciousness. It does give them power. They are activating a field pattern that belongs to reptilian consciousness. dinosaur consciousness? Pack hierarchy? The dinosaurs lived in a time of magic. That's something people don't get. The shut off was thousands of years ago. Dinosaurs had a magnetic field that pervaded the planet. It was shaped into a basic psychological system that we all would recognise. The royals eat human flesh to tap into that and become the predator at the top of the foodchain.

When you have activated your own magical body then whatever you do becomes a spell. I bet serial killers, especially those that BITE flesh, also tap into this. And that might explain why they go so long undetected. They are calling on favors from the magnetic field consciousness. "I am the top dog. Bless me." and it does, as it always does.

We are being haunted by a field of consciousness that never melted away as it should have done.
We don't see dinosaurs, much. But we do see reptilian people. Basic and yet magical.
Your basic psychopath probably has untapped magical ability.
The basic pattern of the dinosaurs became the empty mind of the psychopath.

It began in Atlantis, this tapping in to the snake people. It was a game, like the ouija board. Kids did it. They dressed up as animals and shared the consciousness of that animal for a bit. Then someone tapped into that ancient dinosaur field. And found brutality that also brought power. The dinosaurs were an abandoned experiment by the highest of consciousness. Too powerful. Titans, able to rewrite the field that kept them who they were; prolong their tree munching lives. The flesh was removed and the field that sponsors that flesh was switched off.

Only to be switched back on millions of years later by meddling nerdy kids. Think about the film THE FOG.
The fall brought us closer to that field. And now it is used often. By more meddling nerds.
and the odd Goth tripping his way across Bifrost.

When you take drugs and see snakes or reptilians guarding the higher vibrations, it is the dinosaur consciousness field you see, shaped by your own vibration.
Or...where those dinosaurs set to evolve into us? but then it was abandoned, and the monkeys got the job. But the pattern for evolved reptilian people would still be in the consciousness field. As our evolution pattern lies ahead of us. The super hero. Ours lies unused too. So far.

Do the illuminati project their minds into those unused dinomen patterns? Become magical scaley psychopaths? Would that pattern run out at an exact time? 2012? Are they no longer able to tap into that powerful blueprint? But has Bob, our demon, found a way around that? he does need his soldiers for a little while longer?

All life shapes can form in all parts of the universe. The pattern to evolve a rabbit into a man and then into a god is right here passing through us. Suppose the rabbit men consciousness would still have been brutal magical people at this time. He may have them chewing grass to summon their carroty magic tricks.

Magic is specific to nature. Reptilian magic would be specific. hypnosis? mind control? the subtle use of technological magic?
There are no reptilians. They never got to exist. They are just human people borrowing that stored away lizardman pattern. The mind AND the flesh in some cases.

Then they can steal dinosaur technology from the pattern's higher platforms.
I wonder who hacked into the mothman patterns? or are they able to just make them from scratch?

Last edited by fudgetusk; 30-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #167
fudgetusk

Check out these two guys.

I watched DR TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS again after seeing Robert Blake and making him part of my Bob List. Then I saw how similar they were in this shot. And they had the same name, kind of. Blake. In actuality both are made up names. Robert Blake is a pseudonym. Then I finally found a copy of LOST HIGHWAY to watch and the similarities continue to a startling degree.

In Lost Highway Fred, Bill Pullman, is at a party and sees The Mystery Man, who proves to Fred that he can bilocate. His other self is in Fred's house. He calls his own home and there he is! He asks how he got inside his house. Robert Blake/MM says "You invited me.It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted."

That is a typical vampire trait. They must have an invitation to enter your home. So MM is a vampire? Looks like one. Black clothes, white face.
And Dr Blake in DR TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS is a vampire too. He uses Bob(Sutherland) to kill his own wife, Nicole, a French lady. She happens to be a vampire also and Dr Blake wants her off his patch. He tricks Bob into killing her. Then he feigns innocence when Bob claims he put him up to it. Bob is locked up. end of story.

The same thing happens in LOST HIGHWAY. Fred's wife is murdered bloodily. He is locked up for it, but has no memory of killing her. While in the prison he transforms into Peter Dayton. He is then used by The Mystery Man to help him kill Mister Eddie. Pushed into it. Manipulated. We then see a flashback of Peter/Fred somehow damaging or killing his wife in the past. It seems he was used by The Mystery Man to kill her too. Fred finds out that she's shagging Mr Eddie, and he kills him, then Renee. The film twists the plot so the beginning is at the end. The Mystery Man must have told him about the affair( but wiped that from his mind along with the murders). As Dr Blake in DR TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS suggests to Bob that his wife Nicole(both ladies have French names, note)is nibbling the neck of a little local boy.

So Lynch has seen DR TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS and was inspired? It was directed by Freddie Francis, a pal of Lynch. They made ELEPHANT MAN and STRAIGHT STORY together. Did Freddie talk about working with Donald Sutherland as Bob? Did he show him the film? Was the hero, Fred, named after Freddie Francis?

But it would all be tied up with this Bob thing, wouldn't it? And that makes you think again. Is this how Bob moves through our world? as films and stories? Does he warp them by being in them? Is the evil inside INLAND EMPIRE's plot the same? Or inside the plot within the plot.
DR TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS seems to be a vortex movie. Evil moves through it.

Some interesting info about Robert Blake/Msytery Man

"In 2005, Blake was tried and acquitted of the 2001 murder of his wife,[3][4] but on 18 November 2005, Blake was found liable in a California civil court for her wrongful death."

She was shot in a car. So we have a similar fate befalling Mister Blake to his fictional counterpart. An ironic coincidence? Robert Blake/Dr Blake both get someone else to kill a woman for them.
Did he? In LOST HIGHWAY Blake and Dayton/Fred kill Mr Eddie. by a car. Blake shoots Mr Eddie in the head. Blake's wife was shot in the head, in a parked car.
So the same question overhangs these people, real and fictional. did he kill his wife?

As to playing THE MYSTERY MAN, get this from Blake.

Blake found that verbal communication often didn’t work with his director, who preferred visual modes. For example: “I said, ‘David, I have some ideas about how this character should look.’ He said, ‘No, no, no! Just show me. Use your imagination.’ And I said, ‘Oh, yeah. That’s what Tracy said.’ I went off with the makeup people, and I got into this whole weird, fuckin’ Kabuki-looking guy with ears [sticking out] and stuff. I was imagining in my own strange world those times I have seen things that weren’t there, when a ghostly appearance occurred. I knew it was my imagination; I wasn’t really seeing something. But I sort of knew what the Devil looked like; I knew what Fate looked like. I used to have this image of myself that would come to me sometimes. I’d go out to the desert and get involved in some strange, isolated kind of thing, and all of a sudden I would come to myself as this white, ghostly creature. ...

...But Lynch just said, ‘Use your imagination. How do you see this guy? What the hell is he?’ Because I asked him what the guy was, and he didn’t answer me!

He's a vampire doctor!!!!!! But according to the co-creator Barry Gifford, the Mystery Man is a figment of Fred's imagination, to blame for his own killings. In DOCTOR TERROR the vampiric Dr Blake becomes a figment to the police. They don't believe he is a vampire.

Ps Just realised Michael Masse, also in LOST HIGHWAY, was the guy who accidentally shot Brandon Lee during the filming of THE CROW.

So that's two shooters.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 31-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #168
fudgetusk

The Dacia adverts also have cars with the license plate bearing the 808.I noticed it last night. All the cars in the ad had the same number. It wasn't a random number.

That's TWO car companies (Nissan, Dacia) using the number that looks like BOB --808/8008.

Why?

Here's the Nissan.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 31-01-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #169
fudgetusk

Agent Jones, second to Agent Smith in THE MATRIX. Played by Robert Taylor.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 31-01-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #170
fudgetusk

“And there’s a schizophrenic flag called Bobatron [played by comedian Kim Noble], who guards a bridge in the internet between YouTube and YouPorn."

http://www.esquire.co.uk/2012/01/noe...luxury-comedy/

I'm still working on this one. I had coincidences when I first saw Bobatron.

Old 31-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #171
fudgetusk

Obama claims to be born in Honolulu . The area code for Hawaii is 808.

We have already seen how he relates to Bob.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #172
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post

Agent Jones, second to Agent Smith in THE MATRIX. Played by Robert Taylor.
Anyone for tenuous?

It's just a very common, snappy name...it may hold an other more esoteric meaning...but you coming up with secondary characters in films who are played by a Robert is just insane isn't it?

Just like the majority of this thread.

Sorry to be blunt, and sorry to your obvious sock too.

The whole thread reads like the ramblings of a madman.

Last edited by zephirop; 31-01-2013 at 10:57 AM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #173
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Anyone for tenuous?

It's just a very common, snappy name...it may hold an other more esoteric meaning...but you coming up with secondary characters in films who are played by a Robert is just insane isn't it?

Just like the majority of this thread.

Sorry to be blunt, and sorry to your obvious sock too.

The whole thread reads like the ramblings of a madman.
If you'd read the entire thread you would be kicking yourself.

He's second in command, of an entity that represents the force that keeps us as we are, trapped. And we see that often with Bob. The matrix is a symbol of what happened to us once the link to God was cut, by Bob and others. His name, his vibe is always going to slide towards that theme in art.

What obvious sock? Twice you've demonstrated your lack of worthiness to be on this thread.

You think Vinnievega is me? Wow. I suggest you ask the mods to IP us then.

Sorry to be blunt? You've just insulted me in the grossest fashion. My work is not insane. I am not mentally ill.

I am reporting you.

And I bet if I were to ask you a few questions about my work you would fall flat. You haven't read it all. You are posting out of boredom and ignorance.
Please do not talk to me or reply to this thread again.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 01-02-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #174
fudgetusk

http://www.plumbbobcollectors.info/m...e6ac14421f.pdf

More esoteric meaning? The Masons use the PLUMB BOB or PLUM LINE in their symbolic philosophy. It pertains to correctness.

And here is the plumb bob used to mean death.

http://pre-gebelin.blogspot.co.uk/20...1_archive.html

YEAH, there's a little known (esoteric) Bob in Freemasonry. What are the chances?

If this means nothing by now, folks, please go and smoke some dope and watch TV.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 01-02-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #175
vinnievega

Because i post here i'm being criticised for somebody else's posts? Dont know if Zephirop implied this with his comment, but i'm not even applauding or agreeing/getting everything what is posted here, only responding with my own insights. So it's not even considerate to try to imply that i'm just an extension to someone else when i'm presenting my own views and not backing everything fudgetusk has to say, i'm only interested in this thread.

Zephirop, you are often quite rude and it makes me wonder why you are responding in a thread that is created by a 'lunatic' and feel the need to insult people. This reeks of attention seeking. It doesn't help to say "i don't want to be rude'' or "just being blunt''. That's a tactic to use when you want to do exactly that. If you find all this so ridiculous then visit the what "tablet should i buy thread" or "are aliens evil?" thread.

You are not even criticizing or commenting on the material but just stating, because you probably won't get some of the links, that one must be a idiot to discuss this. Nice, on a site named after someone who experienced this for so long, still have a long way to go it seems. I'm not pretending to support everything beings said or stated here and i am NOT repeating or applauding everything here because i myself can't recognise every theory or connection made but i AM interested in what someone has to say. And you can't disagree that there is more to a lot of the connections being made here than just 'reaching at straws'. There is a distinct line running through all these stories and other media and if you think that that is lunacy you'll have to complain to the dark side of Hollywood who hire people to write and create all these themes and metafors, people here are just pointing it out and theorizing about it. This counts for the IT-thread too, if that is one of the reasons why you think i'm someone's "sock puppet". I'm not, i'm an individual and you know this and are trying to cause trouble.

Here's an idea, you start a popular thread (which these are, the statistics speak for themselves) and then we can maybe have a laugh about someone's creativity. If you have criticism on things stated here, spew it out, but not making insulting and personal, uninformed accusations based on nothing but your own insecurity.

Last edited by vinnievega; 01-02-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #176
fudgetusk

Why did David Lynch put Dr Who in MULHOLLAND DRIVE?

Here he is.

The first time you see him. He bares his chest, leaning against the cabinets. A union Jack. On a green t-shirt. Notice his odd eye colouring? Like David Bowie.

Later he shows a blue key to Betty(Naomi Watts), she will find it when her adulterous lover is dead.

When she asks what it fits, the man just laughs horribly and mysteriously...then we cut to the Bum, behind the Winkies Diner, him dropping the blue box.

Notice he no longer has the odd eyes. He looks different. (regeneration?) it also could imply that the contact lense is a deliberate nod to Bowie.

We see another( sci-fi?) version of the key earlier. See the crescent moon?

Is this the box it fits? This blue box? The bum has it. She/he/it drops it and two tiny people come out of it. They later grow to full size.

It's kind of obvious. But i will now set it out as i see it.
A green union jack. Alien? Bowie? alien? A British alien? Who has a blue key to a blue box that deals with shrinking and growing?

The weirdo who drops the box is called Bum. Played by Bonnie Aarons. A BUM. A traveller. homeless. Dropping his box. His Tardis. His magical science. Dr Who? He looks uncannily like the really horrid burnt version of the master, the doctor's main enemy.(they have a past)

The bum scares a man in a dream, and then in reality. Look at him. He's called Dan.

He would look great as The Master. He's sat in a diner called Winkies. The villains in Oz. He is talking to Herb, who seems to act as a doctor or psychiatrist. They discuss his nightmare about that very diner. The thing behind it. He sees it, the bum. Horrid. He is The Master, remembering who he is. In the form of his most grotesque manifestation in the Dr Who series.

The film deals with remembering. The lesbian lovers(please don't get distracted)are in heaven, recalling their lives, sorting it out. In the form of the film. In the way they could best deal with it.

Or is it a double bluff? Are we dealing with The Doctor and The Master? Their reconciliation?

Earlier, when Betty is shown the blue key by the assassin(dr who) he tells her she will find it in a certain place - to signify the hit has been completed. Then she looks over and sees Dan(the master with the nightmare)stood by the counter. They are sat in the Winkies diner.

Is she to have the key to the tardis? And Dan is to be the Dr? She is his companion.
Dr Who has become the master and the master has become the dr.
A plot that has been in my head for a couple of years. Started around the time I started watching MULHOLLAND DRIVE obsessively.

And who is this skinny old guy in black leather that the doctor is hanging out with? Davros? he stands next to a trash bin for ages eating a big sausage. What better a gag?

Why do we see this assassin dr who in a scene in which he ABSOLUTELY botches a hit? because he's only just regenerated as the master, and is new to evil. and note the beard. master territory indeed.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #177
fudgetusk

So, the bob is a little known symbol of Freemasonry. A metaphor of correctness(the freemasonic view of correctness, remember) Funny that we hear about the other tools of masonic philosophy all the time. This plumb bob/line seems quite important. Are the strange Bobs in books and films THEIR way of putting that symbol into our lives? And if they show a bad Bob? does that equate to the moral state of each film/book?

Or the times they were set in?

Does Bob decide what is morally true? as Satan used to do, Biblically. The adversary that we must be perfect for, or be sent back.

I only discovered that pdf about the symbology of the plumb bob a day before Zephi's question about the esoteric side of bob.

Funny that. I had no idea it was related to Freemasonry. Which puts MY Bobs in the same place.
We can go back and look at all the Bobs through their eyes now.(and we have something else to look out for in films- the plumb bob)

Is Bob the secret God/moral guardian of Freemasonry- and hence the illuminati? Bob the builder?
Bubba Zanetti. Toecutter's angelic second in MAD MAX. acting as his more sobre and sensible side. zanetti=sanity(phonetically).

So who the hell is Toecutter? Simon Le Bon gone wrong?

When Freddy holds his talon UPRIGHT and says "THIS is God." is he saying something profound to those fully in the know?

Bob Gray. A gray Area of morality. He HAS to feed.THEY have to feed?(the colour gray is connected to the lead plumb bob of masonry. lead is gray.)

[This all suddenly reminds me of the Irish myths of BRAN. He was the king of England to them. He had two nephews, one bad one good. They were called Evnissyen and Nissyen.
Maybe this explains why NISSAN put Bob in their license plates during adverts. Nissan/Nissyan.
Evnissyan cut things off the enemy horses, as a spiteful prank. ears. etc.
So he's Mordred then. Bran is Arthur.]

And compare that Pompeiian mural of the skull bob to this from MULHOLLAND DRIVE.

The director who won't hire the right girl gets in trouble and ends up meeting a weird cowboy. The bulb and skull are above him. When he arrives the bulb lights up, when he goes it switches off. And this cowboy is the epitome of CORRECTNESS. Look at his pristine outfit. See the film to see what I mean. That cowboy is a plumb bob.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #178
fudgetusk

More connections between MULHOLLAND DRIVE and DR WHO.
Notice the street sign itself. MULHOLLAND Dr.

Mullholland Doctor.
Dr Who.
The clumsy assassination that the doctor takes part in involves him retrieving a book. "Ed's famous black book." "The history of the world in phone numbers."

Two references to the doctor. past and the telephone; his tardis, for ever frozen as a police phone box.
The small blue box sucks people in when it is opened. They shrink. Some come out later, and return to full size. It's the tardis, surely.

Rita's story in the film begins with a car crash. Roger Delgado, the first Master, died in 1973, in a car crash.
Rita later discovers her real name is Diane. R and D. Roger Delgado. D and R. DR.
She speaks spanish without knowing why. Roger Delgado was obviously of that persuasion.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-02-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #179
fudgetusk

>>In his non-fiction book, Danse Macabre, King recalls a dream he had when he was eight years old. In the dream, he saw the body of a hanged man dangling from the arm of a scaffold on a hill. "The corpse bore a sign: ROBERT BURNS. But when the wind caused the corpse to turn in the air, I saw that it was my face - rotted and picked by birds, but obviously mine. And then the corpse opened its eyes and looked at me. I woke up screaming, sure that a dead face would be leaning over me in the dark. Sixteen years later, I was able to use the dream as one of the central images in my novel 'Salem's Lot. I just changed the name of the corpse to Hubie Marsten."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Salem's_Lot

Why his own face but the name Robert Burns?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #180
fudgetusk

The PlumbBob (frequently misspelled as "Plumbob"[1]) is used in most titles of The Sims series (including the MySims series) to identify the character selected and to which the player can give commands. It is also used to show the mood of playable Sims. The PlumbBob has become an important symbol to the franchise, and it is widely recognized by players around the world as one of the game's identities. Several game covers, logos, and special products feature PlumbBobs in their designs.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-02-2013 at 11:22 AM.