Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #81
wthree
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,020
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by los_nomo View Post
It's funny that you bring this up, because the History Channel was just playing http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens Ancient alient series where they state that NASA says that the Moon lander crashed on the Mood and they think that it is made of metal and hollow because the collision caused a ringing like a bell.

In my way of thinking the only thing that could be true about the statement is that the lander crashed. LOL Hearing the Moon "ring like a bell" is just totally false. Even if the moon was hollow and made of metal the surface is completely covered with a soft sandy like substance which would completely dampen any such ringing. Just totally laughable.
Well, ironically the moon did 'ring like a bell'. But what makes things even stranger is that the fact in 'rang like a bell' proves that the moon isnt hollow.

It wasnt literally a big 'donggggg' sound, but rather the way sound waves traveled through the body.
__________________
___________________________________
<LOADING...ICARUS PROJECT UNDERWAY>
Want to know what makes me tick?
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #82
piskavac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Sorry Mr. Icke but the moon has a core like earths. Not hollow. Not saying I trust NASA 100 percent but thought I'd post this anyhow.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/nasa-re...re-t40276.html
Hahaha!!! God-damned Repies said it to NASA, and NASA was obey and said it to us.
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #83
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Well, ironically the moon did 'ring like a bell'. But what makes things even stranger is that the fact in 'rang like a bell' proves that the moon isnt hollow.

It wasnt literally a big 'donggggg' sound, but rather the way sound waves traveled through the body.

In the sense that sound is the transmission of energy through a compressible medium then yes, but in the sense that we normally understand sound I'd disagree. You are right tho, a hollow object would not transmit the energy waves.

This 1964 article (5 years, remember, before the landings) also refers to the earth sounding like a bell in an earthquake, and it is often forgotten that the analogy was applied to the earth before the moon:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...875736,00.html

It also likes the sound aspect of it:

Quote:
Big Bell. Since the earth acts like a solid object, it can be made to vibrate all over if it is hit hard enough. This behavior was predicted more than 80 years ago, but it was first detected with certainty after the Chile quake, when new instruments were ready and watching for it. The whole earth rang like a great, silent bell for two weeks. Its fundamental note had a period of about 54 minutes, which is more than 20 octaves below middle C, vastly too low for human ears to hear.
This image illustrates how earthquake energy transmits through the earth:



And this page describes how that behaviour allows us to determine the interior structure of the earth.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Seismic_wave
This image shows some of the many seismograms obtained from the moon:



The seismograms have been derived from seismic stations left on the moon by astronauts. Some of the events they recorded were deliberate (from explosions and the impacts from the discarded ascent stages of the lunar modules) or actual lunar quakes.

http://solarsystem.dlr.de/TP/lunamotos_en.shtml
Likes: (1)
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #84
ant777uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Guildford, England
Posts: 168
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

If NASA say the moon is not hollow then it probably is hollow.

Apparently "Data suggests..." it is like the earth's. This is similar to when we read the papers it always says "Government sources suggest...".

Bollocks in other words
Likes: (2)
ant777uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #85
elcribbo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant777uk View Post
If NASA say the moon is not hollow then it probably is hollow.

Apparently "Data suggests..." it is like the earth's. This is similar to when we read the papers it always says "Government sources suggest...".

Bollocks in other words
You're aware that NASA thinks the earth isn't flat, aren't you.

So you might want to check this out.
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #86
piskavac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

This is maybe the biggest contradiction as regards Moon.

Some sources say the Moon has metal layer 20-30 km fat, other say Moon haven't metal core at al. Third sources even say the Moon is poor in metal.
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #87
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well it matters because Icke never mentions the moon in his works until very recently, until he has exhausted all the usual material. He claims the idea that the moon is not real came to him from nowhere yet there has been quite a lot of fiction written about such stuff. A skeptic might think that he was aware of this and has used it as material for a new book, making it sound like his idea came from his consciousness, when he might have been reading HG Wells or similar.

There are people on the internet who try to post scientific information to prove that the earth is flat, so 'researching' ideas on subjects does not add credibility to the concept.

I will be honest, I think this is about new book material rather than him actually believing what he is writing.
Agreed.

The moon IS real...Icke theory or not. The moons gravitational pull causes the tides of the oceans.

And what about solar /lunar eclipes? Does David Cameron use big sheets of metal or whatever to make these 'events' happen...

I think not!
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #88
savethehumans
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: same place as you.
Posts: 1,197
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcribbo View Post
You're aware that NASA thinks the earth isn't flat, aren't you.

So you might want to check this out.
"The Evidence" section is "under construction". ha

nm just realized the site is a joke.

Last edited by savethehumans; 09-01-2011 at 09:07 PM.
savethehumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #89
wthree
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,020
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant777uk View Post
If NASA say the moon is not hollow then it probably is hollow.

Apparently "Data suggests..." it is like the earth's. This is similar to when we read the papers it always says "Government sources suggest...".

Bollocks in other words
Thats such a closed minded point of view its ridiculous.
__________________
___________________________________
<LOADING...ICARUS PROJECT UNDERWAY>
Want to know what makes me tick?
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 05:08 PM   #90
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Sorry Mr. Icke but the moon has a core like earths. Not hollow. Not saying I trust NASA 100 percent but thought I'd post this anyhow.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/nasa-re...re-t40276.html
Have you looked into this independently at all?
Or have you just read one 'official' study, and concluded that you now know everything on this topic?

This is from the nasa website:

Apollo 13 was headed homeward. Moments later
the 15-ton spent third stage of the Saturn V
launch vehicle crashed into the Moon, as planned.
It occurred at 8:09 p.m. EST, April 14. The S-IVB
struck the Moon with a force equivalent to 11 1/2
tons of TNT. It hit 85 miles west northwest of the
site where the Apollo 12 astronauts had set up
their seismometer. Scientists on Earth said, "the
Moon rang like a bell."

Back in November 1969, the Apollo 12 astronauts
had sent their Lunar Module crash- ing into the
Moon following their return to the command craft
after the lunar landing mission. That Lunar
Module struck with a force of one ton of TNT. The
shock waves built up to a peak in eight minutes
and con- tinued for nearly an hour.

The seismic signals produced by the impact of s-
IVB were 20 to 30 times greater and four times
longer than those resulting from the LM crash.
Peak intensity occurred in 7 minutes.
The information from these two artificial
moonquakes led to reconsideration of theories
proposed about the lunar interior.


er.jsc.nasa.gov/seh/pg15.htm

They said it "rang like a bell", as if the interior were less dense than the exterior...

The orbit of the moon around the earth is almost perfectly circular (organically impossible).

The number relationships between the earth, moon and sun's dimensions and relative distances, are beyond coincidental.

Just one example - the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, and 1/400th of the sun's distance away from the earth, making the two bodies appear about the same size in our sky. Isaac Asimov described this alignment as 'the most unlikely coincidence imaginable'.

The chances of this happening are next to impossible. In fact I'd say that is impossible to happen randomly or naturally.

Not to mention the huge concentration of aluminium on the moon, and the isotopes of radioactive compounds (such as plutonium) that do not occur naturally discovered on the lunar surface.

These plus hundreds of anomalous facts about the moon may have caused you to reconsider your position, had you bothered to research them..
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #91
amanhasnoname
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 14
Likes: 13 (5 Posts)
Default

I have not yet formed an opinion on this. But I'm curious so just looked up some stats. NASA's own stats from the site below says that the moon has a volume which is 0.02 that of Earth, but a mass that is 0.01 that of earth.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary.../moonfact.html

So unless it's made from very different material than earth, something doesn't quite look right at first glance.
amanhasnoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 08:46 PM   #92
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
They said it "rang like a bell", as if the interior were less dense than the exterior...
Incorrect. The interior "ringing like a bell" is not a factor of varying density. If you say it is. Prove it.

Quote:
The orbit of the moon around the earth is almost perfectly circular organically impossible).
The lunar orbit is elliptical.

Perigee (i.e. min. distance from Earth) 362,600 km (avg.)
Apogee (i.e. max. distance from Earth) 405.400 km (avg.)

Quote:
The number relationships between the earth, moon and sun's dimensions and relative distances, are beyond coincidental.
No they aren't. The Moon has been receding from the earth for billions of years. Only now are those ratios close. But the elliptical path means they aren't fixed.

Quote:
Just one example - the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, and 1/400th of the sun's distance away from the earth, making the two bodies appear about the same size in our sky. Isaac Asimov described this alignment as 'the most unlikely coincidence imaginable'.
See above.

Quote:
The chances of this happening are next to impossible. In fact I'd say that is impossible to happen randomly or naturally.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. See above.

Quote:
Not to mention the huge concentration of aluminium on the moon, and the isotopes of radioactive compounds (such as plutonium) that do not occur naturally discovered on the lunar surface.
What relevance is this? None whatsoever to the interior of the moon, but very to it being formed from some sort of Earth impact.

Quote:
These plus hundreds of anomalous facts about the moon may have caused you to reconsider your position, had you bothered to research them..
What "hundreds of anomalous facts". Please list them, I'll help you out with them.

Last edited by aster; 29-06-2016 at 12:36 AM. Reason: removed uncecessary comment
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #93
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Incorrect. The interior "ringing like a bell" is not a factor of varying density. If you say it is. Prove it.
I thought that was implied because the nasa scientists used the simile of a bell, which is hollow on the inside with a dense exterior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The lunar orbit is elliptical.

Perigee (i.e. min. distance from Earth) 362,600 km (avg.)
Apogee (i.e. max. distance from Earth) 405.400 km (avg.)
So it is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No they aren't. The Moon has been receding from the earth for billions of years. Only now are those ratios close. But the elliptical path means they aren't fixed.



See above.



Thanks for sharing your opinion. See above.
Please show me where it says how long the moon has been in orbit of the earth, because there doesn't seem to be a unanimous decision on when that was. It might have been more recent than we think

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What relevance is this? None whatsoever to the interior of the moon, but very to it being formed from some sort of Earth impact.
Not to whether the moon is hollow or not, but it begs the question of how this unnatural stuff got on the moon.

The radioactive isotopes Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 found on the moon, only occur as byproducts of advanced nuclear machinery. Neither has ever been found to occur naturally

And the aluminum levels on the moon are not like anything found on earth, so why would that point to an earth-impact formation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What "hundreds of anomalous facts". Please list them, I'll help you out with them.
Ok maybe 'hundreds' is an exaggeration but there are many...
(Keep in mind these may not have to do with the interior of the moon, but are general anomalous lunar facts)

1. The earth spins 366.259 times during one orbit round the sun, the polar circumference of the earth is 366.175 times bigger than the moon's.

2. The polar circumference of the moon is 27.31% the size of the earth, and the moon makes 27.396 turns per orbit of the earth.

3. Circumference of moon x circumference of earth = 436669140 km divided by 10 gives 436669 km, which is the circumference of the sun

4. "The Moon not only rang like a bell, but
the whole Moon wobbled in such a
precise way that it was almost as
though it had gigantic hydraulic
damper struts inside it." - Ken Johnson,
Supervisor of the Data and Photo
Control department during the Apollo
missions

This is testimony of the moon seeming to act in a mechanical manner, from a nasa professional

5. Huge maria the size of Texas are covered in solid titanium, meaning this titanium had to be molten to cover the ground equally.

Titanium has never been known to get hot enough to become molten on the earth, and the moon was never said to be hotter than the earth, so how did the titanium reach melting point on the moon?

6. "Small planets,
such as Earth, with weak gravitational
fields, might well lack satellites … In
general then, when a planet does have
satellites, those satellites are much
smaller than the planet itself ... At best it would be a
tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in
diameter. But that is not so. Earth not
only has a satellite, but it is a giant
satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How
is it then, that tiny Earth has one?
Amazing." - Isaac Asimov, professor of biochemistry


List to be continued...
__________________
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 09:25 AM   #94
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I thought that was implied because the nasa scientists used the simile of a bell, which is hollow on the inside with a dense exterior?
It implied long duration like a bell

Quote:
Please show me where it says how long the moon has been in orbit of the earth, because there doesn't seem to be a unanimous decision on when that was. It might have been more recent than we think
The lunar samples show comparable duration to the Earth. The oxygen isotope ratios are also identical.

I had several links to papers (can't find them!) showing tidal effects going back billions of years on rocks and their movements. Annoying, I'll see if I can track them down again....when I get time.

Quote:
Not to whether the moon is hollow or not, but it begs the question of how this unnatural stuff got on the moon. The radioactive isotopes Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 found on the moon, only occur as byproducts of advanced nuclear machinery. Neither has ever been found to occur naturally.
These are caused by cosmic radiation bombarding the elements with ions, electrons and protons for billions of years.

Quote:
And the aluminum levels on the moon are not like anything found on earth, so why would that point to an earth-impact formation?
If you compared areas on Earth with each other there are massive differences. This is merely a variance on that.

http://www.permanent.com/lunar-geology-minerals.html

Anorthite is not as rich in aluminium as bauxite.

Quote:
1. The earth spins 366.259 times during one orbit round the sun, the polar circumference of the earth is 366.175 times bigger than the moon's.

2. The polar circumference of the moon is 27.31% the size of the earth, and the moon makes 27.396 turns per orbit of the earth.

3. Circumference of moon x circumference of earth = 436669140 km divided by 10 gives 436669 km, which is the circumference of the sun
Not anomalies, they are fun facts used to fit a variety of things. You could do that with anything.

Quote:
4. "The Moon not only rang like a bell, but
the whole Moon wobbled in such a
precise way that it was almost as
though it had gigantic hydraulic
damper struts inside it." - Ken Johnson,
Supervisor of the Data and Photo
Control department during the Apollo
missions

This is testimony of the moon seeming to act in a mechanical manner, from a nasa professional
We already covered that.

Quote:
5. Huge maria the size of Texas are covered in solid titanium, meaning this titanium had to be molten to cover the ground equally.

Titanium has never been known to get hot enough to become molten on the earth, and the moon was never said to be hotter than the earth, so how did the titanium reach melting point on the moon?
You have been misinformed. Titanium is present in mineral form not as solid sheets.

http://www.space.com/13247-moon-map-lunar-titanium.html

Quote:
6. "Small planets,
such as Earth, with weak gravitational
fields, might well lack satellites … In
general then, when a planet does have
satellites, those satellites are much
smaller than the planet itself ... At best it would be a
tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in
diameter. But that is not so. Earth not
only has a satellite, but it is a giant
satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How
is it then, that tiny Earth has one?
Amazing." - Isaac Asimov, professor of biochemistry
That doesn't support a hollow moon. It does support the collision theory.

Last edited by truegroup; 23-07-2016 at 09:26 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 01:51 AM   #95
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

for the moon to leave orbit energy would have to be applied. It was in the news a while ago that the moon was moving away.

Orbits as far as I can figure out are like race tracks. There is a formula for where orbits around a sun will be. The formula shows we have a few empty orbits around Sol. Likewise knowing the mass of the Earth shows where possible orbits are. If the energy changes then the (racetrack) changes. This does not mean the moon will leave it's orbit and escape.

Another thing that was in the news was the North Star is moving and another star will take it's place as the North Star. This is poppycock, the North Star is in position still between the Dippers. They are all no longer in the direct North. This would indicate that the tilt of the Earth has changed.

We can't seem to get other than disinformation.

Last edited by raburgeson; 24-07-2016 at 01:51 AM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #96
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
for the moon to leave orbit energy would have to be applied.
An extreme amount of it too.

Quote:
It was in the news a while ago that the moon was moving away.
3cm per year. I think it will be around for a while yet

Quote:
Another thing that was in the news was the North Star is moving and another star will take it's place as the North Star. This is poppycock, the North Star is in position still between the Dippers. They are all no longer in the direct North. This would indicate that the tilt of the Earth has changed.
The universe is spinning, so over a long period it moves in relation to the Earth.

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essent...-star-movement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_...quinoxes_shift

It does not indicate a tilt change.

Quote:
We can't seem to get other than disinformation.
It isn't disinformation. You just haven't read it properly.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #97
ambrose123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 308
Likes: 92 (62 Posts)
Default

For the record I believe NASA to be nothing more than a cash cow .
But. C'mon. NASA saying the moon is not hollow is like NASA saying
bears shit in the woods.
ambrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #98
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Yes it is disinfo! The North Star is still between the handles of the Dippers. For one star to move is possible. For all the stars in the constellation, BS. As far as the moon goes it would not ring if it is not hollow. There are other oddities about the moon the governments do not want us to touch. In the old original pictures from telescopes the moon is banded. That has been removed from pictures for decades. They rounded up all the old moon picture books and burnt them somewhere. Try to find them today. If you do find one from the 50s or, early 60s then scan the pictures and put them on the net. Oh, the books themselves are worth a lot but, don't sell it because 100% chance the buyer will be a government agent.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 06:28 AM   #99
truegroup
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Yes it is disinfo!
Oh no it isn't. Is this the comedy pantomime exchange

Quote:
The North Star is still between the handles of the Dippers. For one star to move is possible. For all the stars in the constellation, BS.


I have no idea what you are talking about. Their orientation to the Earth changes very slowly over aeons as they are extremely far away.

Quote:
As far as the moon goes it would not ring if it is not hollow.
Rubbish. It vibrated for a long time, just like a bell.

Quote:
There are other oddities about the moon the governments do not want us to touch.
No there aren't.

Quote:
In the old original pictures from telescopes the moon is banded. That has been removed from pictures for decades.
Who told you this??

Quote:
They rounded up all the old moon picture books and burnt them somewhere.
No they didn't.

Quote:
Try to find them today. If you do find one from the 50s or, early 60s then scan the pictures and put them on the net. Oh, the books themselves are worth a lot but, don't sell it because 100% chance the buyer will be a government agent.
This is just unsupported nonsense. Name a book title. Old books naturally get chucked out.

http://rebloggy.com/post/drawing-ill...t/112594439697

Antique drawings.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 07:04 AM   #100
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
NASA may say that, but I'd listen more to the Russians (Hollow Moon supporters) and Indians (Lean towards Hollow Moon theory) who have their own space programs than the insidious NASA cretins.

And the Australian Aboriginal people too.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.